NYJetsFan.com Forums: Cm Punk Hits Fan During Raw - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Lee lee lee lee lee lee lee Lee la la lee le lee leeeee
MikeGangGree... Icon : (08 June 2016 - 04:56 PM) We play better as a underdog
santana Icon : (12 June 2016 - 03:54 PM) JETS JETS JETS
santana Icon : (13 June 2016 - 09:28 AM) Update on the #Jets situation with Ryan Fitzpatrick: Nothing. … Just nothing. Doesn't seem like things will change heading into minicamp.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (13 June 2016 - 10:39 AM) yeah every day i check for an update and every day, nothing
vjdbbq Icon : (14 June 2016 - 05:43 AM) Where's Rob and his ass ?
Mario Icon : (20 June 2016 - 06:21 PM) Any Jets fan in the Kansas city, Missouri area, that will be going to the game on the 25th of September?
vjdbbq Icon : (22 June 2016 - 07:29 AM) No Mario ; you will be there alone .
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 June 2016 - 07:15 PM) FIRE FITZPATRICK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 June 2016 - 12:00 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended for 1 game for violating league substance abuse policy
ganggreen2003 Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:06 PM) The JETS shouldn't of signed wilkerson to such a big contract
ganggreen2003 Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:07 PM) he doesn't deserve $17 mil/year cause he is coming off an injury...he should of earned it by playing this year as the Franchise tag and then if he played lights out then you open the vault
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:21 PM) WOOOOOOOO
RetireChrebet Icon : (15 July 2016 - 04:58 PM) How much guaranteed money? also does this mean hes here for 6 years since he's tagged? how does that work?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 July 2016 - 10:20 PM) Now cut that street thug Wilkerson!!
NJAzrael71 Icon : (16 July 2016 - 03:47 AM) 54 million guaranteed
NJAzrael71 Icon : (16 July 2016 - 03:48 AM) 54 guaranteed against injury but 37 in straight guaranteed money without injury
NJAzrael71 Icon : (16 July 2016 - 03:49 AM) Should've waited till after the season to see how he comes off the injury but I guess they figure he wouldn't have signed if they waited another year
vjdbbq Icon : (17 July 2016 - 07:32 PM) Where is ROB and his ass ?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 July 2016 - 10:27 AM) guess that means richardson is gone after this season. Maybe we can franchise and trade him
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 July 2016 - 08:52 AM) whos running fantasy football league this year? brotana?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (22 July 2016 - 10:25 AM) darron lee still isn't signed... greedy street thug lol
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2016 - 05:31 PM) Rich is under contract for next year and we used a team option for 17 already so he's a jet for 2 more year's for sure unless we trade him.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 July 2016 - 02:38 PM) We need to quit screwing around and sign Fitzpatrick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2016 - 11:34 AM) Jets salary cap situation is tough next season, gonna have to make adjustments
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2016 - 11:35 AM) the contract for Wilkerson is actually pretty good for both sides, after the first couple seasons nothing is guaranteed and they can cut him.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2016 - 11:36 AM) the jets probably should trade Richardson, hopefully he has a monster season and we have tons of leverage and deal him off for ransom
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 July 2016 - 11:36 AM) Because we cannot afford to keep everyone on the DL
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 July 2016 - 10:20 AM) we have 20 mil in space next offseason and not many people to sign. We should be ok next year. this year was worse. we could tag and trade richardson if need be. I think he will be gone too
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 AM) WE NEED FITZ WE NEED FITZ WE NEED FITZ
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:51 AM) Yes we do need Fitz
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 AM) devin hester got cut by ATL today, anyone think we should grab him for special teams?
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 01:56 PM) Grab hester immediately
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 01:56 PM) GM Mike , GET HESTER
vjdbbq Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) Where is everybody ?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:59 PM) http://www.thedrawpl...oundhogJets.png
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:05 PM) Jets don't need Hester. KR is really just not a priority in The nfl anymore
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cm Punk Hits Fan During Raw

#1 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:46 AM


Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 10 October 2012 - 09:49 PM

Good. You don't disrespect the best in the world.

Seriously though just because somebody buys a ticket to an event doesn't also give them free reign to do whatever the hell they want.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#3 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 10 October 2012 - 10:49 PM, said:

Good. You don't disrespect the best in the world.

Seriously though just because somebody buys a ticket to an event doesn't also give them free reign to do whatever the hell they want.


That's what people don't realize. Touching is one thing that does happen during the course of a show, but I mean they were attempting to shove him down the stairs multiple times. I mean Punk did hit the wrong guy, but throwing that aside, you notice nobody was messing with him after he defended himself. I've been to plenty of WWE shows and normally security will clear the area where the wrestler/wrestlers are coming into the crowd somewhat. Didn't look like anyone was in place at all.

Additionally, these guys get completely hounded at airports all the time by fans who think that these dudes are obligated to sign/take pictures blah blah. Granted it's done although they deem it inconvenient, but part of the business.

Not the first time Punk has had issues with fans screwing with him: http://bleacherrepor...cident-with-fan
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,330
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 11 October 2012 - 03:55 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 11 October 2012 - 09:32 AM, said:

That's what people don't realize. Touching is one thing that does happen during the course of a show, but I mean they were attempting to shove him down the stairs multiple times. I mean Punk did hit the wrong guy, but throwing that aside, you notice nobody was messing with him after he defended himself. I've been to plenty of WWE shows and normally security will clear the area where the wrestler/wrestlers are coming into the crowd somewhat. Didn't look like anyone was in place at all.

Additionally, these guys get completely hounded at airports all the time by fans who think that these dudes are obligated to sign/take pictures blah blah. Granted it's done although they deem it inconvenient, but part of the business.

Not the first time Punk has had issues with fans screwing with him: http://bleacherrepor...cident-with-fan


That's interesting. Because I've always figured they had security clear the era so that not only the wrestler could have a clear pathway but also so the cameramen could have a clear view of the wrestler. But I only saw the tail end of the show last Monday and it did look like there was little security around the area Punk was. Plus he was trying to stay in character and probably knew the final camera shot of the show was going to be on him and didn't want some drunk idiot messing up the "cliffhanger" moment just so they could show their dislike of his character and try to get on TV. But Punk has is a very good heel and probably enjoys playing a heel more than a babyface.


I remember reading Bret Hart's book and how he said Hulk Hogan back in the late 80s would get mobbed at airports and he would spend hours signing autographs and taking pictures. Then he talked about how the Ultimate Warrior kept a Make A Wish kid dying of cancer waiting backstage all day to meet him and then ended up not meeting the kid and making the kid cry. But most of these guys are probably more generous with their time than most NFL, NBA, and MLB players are.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users