NYJetsFan.com Forums: I Blame Sporano! - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:40 PM) jared
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 02:32 PM) Take the better match up
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:31 PM) is 115 in the fantasy league
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:25 PM) nope
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:58 PM) 10-6!!!!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) no doubt
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) believe!!!
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

I Blame Sporano!

#1 User is offline   S. Newsum Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

Stop blaming Sanchez!

It's Sporano's fault all the way. There's actually a designed play for the last Jets drive in regulation. It's called a HB Draw!!!!

You have to make the defense respect the pass in that situation especially when the FG was only 39yds at that point.

Why call a obviously designed run play twice when you can trick the defense into maybe thinking you will throw deep for TD or first down to win the game?!?!

Sporano = Schotty x 2

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:19 PM

Sparano*

I think sanchez looks better then he did last year
so i will still blame shotty and sanchez
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:31 PM

I'm kind of indifferent towards Sparano at this point in the season. I'm still hoping that the Chargers fire Norv Turner at the end of the season he we hire him as our OC. But then again we could be looking for a new GM or HC or QB or all three. So we'll see I guess.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#4 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:27 PM

We knew from his time with the Dolphins that Sparano is a "play for the FG" type of coach. We shouldn't be surprised that our offense was lacking creativity.

#5 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

lol...Throw the OC under the bus instead of admitting that our once to be franchise QB isn't a franchise QB. This could have been a valid argument a few seasons ago but if sanchez was what he was supposed to be, Shotty would still have his job, or maybe even a head coaching job.

Look at the last few rookie seasons, Luck, RGIII, Dalton, Cam, and hell even Russell Wilson. All have to be considered better QB's than sanchez at this point and they aren't even close in terms of experience. Its time to face the music, Sanchez cannot carry an offense...Sanchez was a boom or bust prospect coming out. By no means a surefire guy like a luck (hes going to be good, its pretty obvious). He doesn't make the players around him better. He is at best a good back up QB. It doesn't matter who sanchez's OC is, the guy just doesn't throw the ball with confidence.

I was watching dalton the other night and if you compare sanchez and dalton...the way dalton steps back and throws the ball and the way sanchez drops backs and throws the ball is night and day. Sanchez seems nervous, unsure, and anxious. Dalton steps back with confidence, scans the field and makes his throws like he knows its going to be completed. Sanchez looks like he is trying to get the pass to his target. Dalton just throws it on instincts. QB's make OC's look good, OC's make offenses look good. You can't make an offense look good if your QB can't execute the plays called. The way the league is set up now, you aren't going to go anywhere without a competent QB.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#6 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:10 PM

View Postextmenace, on 24 October 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

lol...Throw the OC under the bus instead of admitting that our once to be franchise QB isn't a franchise QB. This could have been a valid argument a few seasons ago but if sanchez was what he was supposed to be, Shotty would still have his job, or maybe even a head coaching job.

So what's the excuse for the offense also not excelling with Pennington, Clemens, or Favre under Schotty's play calling? Why isn't Sam Bradford playing lights out right now under Schotty's play calling? Criticize Sanchez all you want but the idea that he is the reason why Schotty didn't succeed with the Jets and the reason why he's not a head coach right now is ridiculous.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#7 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

• Old Timer
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

View Postextmenace, on 24 October 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

Look at the last few rookie seasons, Luck, RGIII, Dalton, Cam, and hell even Russell Wilson. All have to be considered better QB's than sanchez at this point and they aren't even close in terms of experience. Its time to face the music, Sanchez cannot carry an offense...Sanchez was a boom or bust prospect coming out. By no means a surefire guy like a luck (hes going to be good, its pretty obvious). He doesn't make the players around him better. He is at best a good back up QB. It doesn't matter who sanchez's OC is, the guy just doesn't throw the ball with confidence.

I was watching dalton the other night and if you compare sanchez and dalton...the way dalton steps back and throws the ball and the way sanchez drops backs and throws the ball is night and day. Sanchez seems nervous, unsure, and anxious. Dalton steps back with confidence, scans the field and makes his throws like he knows its going to be completed. Sanchez looks like he is trying to get the pass to his target. Dalton just throws it on instincts. QB's make OC's look good, OC's make offenses look good. You can't make an offense look good if your QB can't execute the plays called. The way the league is set up now, you aren't going to go anywhere without a competent QB.

Good for you . the best we can do is become a system based team so we can be in the playoffs with just a guy like mark until we pick up a guy with the actual ability.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image

#8 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

1st year with Sparano, new system and a sh*t load of injuries at WR. This isn't all on Sanchez alone. The offense seems to be settling in a little bit.

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 25 October 2012 - 03:06 AM, said:

1st year with Sparano, new system and a sh*t load of injuries at WR. This isn't all on Sanchez alone. The offense seems to be settling in a little bit.

Holy shit! This is the first time you've actually not blamed Sanchez for everything from the offense to the San Francisco earthquake.

http://i.imgur.com/p40Py.gif

#10 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:19 PM

View Postextmenace, on 24 October 2012 - 04:35 PM, said:

Did you fall and bump your head???

Sparano is ABSOLUTELY to blame for that loss. How the FVCK do you call for a SLANT that HAS NOT WORKED ALL DAY on 3rd & one when your RB has NOT missed one ALL YEAR....I repeat....your RB is 16 for 16 on 3rd & 1 & you call a slant that has NOT WORKED AT ALL. But you want to blame Sanchez for that? Seriously? I guess Sanchez is to blame for Hill dropping the pass that hit him directly in the numbers with no one around him for 4-5 yards late in the 4th that would have just as easily put the game away? Yeah....Sanchez definitely made mistakes in the game. There's no denying that but before you go throwing him under the bus and claiming some wild bullsh!t like Schotty deserves to be a HC somewhere in his league, take a little look at Sanchez's numbers and then look at someone named Eli Manning's. Sanchez actually has better numbers than Eli through 3 years. Guess what? Eli's got 2 rings. Still think Sanchez can't turn into something if the handcuffs finally get removed and he gets someone that will finally go for the fvcking throat instead of playing for FG's? Enough of the Herm Edwards playing not to lose bullsh!t and start playing to win!!
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#11 User is offline   S. Newsum Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:06 AM

Probably some of the worst late-game playcalling since Schotty tried to get cute in Pittsburgh. If Sanchez was given a competent OC he would be doing better. Last week's sequence of playcalling proves to me Sparano is not the answer. He can't utilize Tebow and can't make the right offensive calls in late-game scenarios. Check please! I'm done!

...and on 3rd and 1 from the 2 you give it to your power-back or redzone threat (i.e. Tebow). You don't throw it to a 4th string WR. Seriously why did you trade for Tebow if you don't use him in that scenario? It's like Sparono all of sudden went brain-dead. I'm just babbling but c'mon.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users