NYJetsFan.com Forums: The Forest - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

SECRETS AND LIES NOTHING BUT SECRETS AND LIES!!
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 11:36 AM) 5th rounder going to Bears
2JBallar01 Icon : (Today, 11:37 AM) Probably means no Cooper or White now. Hopefully that trade with Eagles happens and we trade down
santana Icon : (Today, 11:51 AM) Cooper is pooper
santana Icon : (Today, 11:51 AM) need cutler
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:51 AM) Raiders are taking cooper
santana Icon : (Today, 11:51 AM) 2010 me is so excited
santana Icon : (Today, 11:53 AM) http://i.imgur.com/ZD7ljLV.gif
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:39 PM) So with the legal tampering period starting tomorrow who are we targeting?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:40 PM) I am sure Maxwell, Cro McCourtney will be rumored but who else?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 01:49 PM) revis?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 01:49 PM) hopefully some linemen
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 01:50 PM) FIRE MACCAGNAN
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:10 PM) FIRE BOWLES!
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:12 PM) Mike Iupati?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:13 PM) Bryan Bulaga?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:13 PM) Orlando Franklin had a great year at Guard last year
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:20 PM) TRADE MARSHALL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 02:21 PM) CUT WILKERSON
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 02:21 PM) MOVE TO LA
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:21 PM) Would love any of those 3
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:22 PM) Iupati for sure though
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:25 PM) From my understanding Snacks is a RFA? So we can match whatever deal he is offered?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:26 PM) So we need to Address the O-line and HB depth on Offense.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:26 PM) The secondary and OLB on D
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:27 PM) We have a shit pot of Money and 5 picks.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:27 PM) I hope Gailey can fix this Offense.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:28 PM) I feel like I am ranting like GG2003
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:29 PM) FIRE HARRIS!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:46 PM) We can get all the weapons we can get to load the weapon but until the JETS have a QB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:46 PM) we will be wasting talent
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:46 PM) and the worst thing in life is WASTED TALENT!!! - A BRONX TALE
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) One of the most positive things that this Marshall signing brings is Amaro getting more balls thrown to him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) and we'll finally have legitimate size at WR in the redzone
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:08 PM) but still the biggest issue is QB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:09 PM) we can get monsters at WR but without a QB to throw them the ball, it's a waste of talent
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:30 PM) Or maybe its a waste of a QB with no WRs to throw to.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:53 PM) Or anyone to block for him
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 05:17 PM) fire em all
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:37 PM) Get pumped that we have actual wr talent now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:25 PM) being that the JETS haven't had a WR go over 1,000 yards since 2007 when J-CO did it, is pretty indicative how bad our WR corps and subsequently our QB play has been
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:27 PM) and that was Chad's last year as a NEW YORK JET
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:35 PM) and as far as Harris getting re-signed the only good thing is he is not going to end up with the bills other than that...he's not worth 15 mil guaranteed
santana Icon : (Today, 08:30 PM) FIRE MARSHALL
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:46 PM) TRADE RAUL
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 08:46 PM) DIRTY STREET THUG
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

The Forest

#1 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 272
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

I hope everyone today is starting to see more than the trees. The jets just got dominated at home by a team playing their backup qb with receivers you can't name and a defense with only a smattering of known players under a first year head coach, start to finish.

This team has no other option at qb thanks to a publicity hungry owner and a head coach who has no offensive philosophy and seeks out loser defensive players that he can bond with. Our gm is a business man who needs guys around him who can pick out talent but his owner pushes headlines and the head coach doesn't care about the offense. Our special teams is worse than it has ever been under a great coach, which tells me the team isn't preparing there anymore than it is on offense or defense.

We've had two injuries that matter: keller and revis. Revis being out has shown how horrible of a draft pick Wilson was-he was a safety valve in case the team didn't resign Cro and he is incapable of starting. None of the players we have drafted under Ryan have been anything but okay. Holmes being out means nothing since he is an average receiver with no work ethic that divides locker rooms and has no chemistry with Sanchez. The only thing about it is that it has highlighted how useless the addition of Schillens was. Just another bad receiver this team has pursued.

This team stinks because of the owner and head coach. Bench whoever, it isn't getting better until Woody stays out of the decision making process and Ryan is fired.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
-1

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 28 October 2012 - 04:37 PM, said:

This team stinks because of the owner and head coach. Bench whoever, it isn't getting better until Woody stays out of the decision making process and Ryan is fired.


I disagree that Ryan needs to be fired, but there needs to be better talent on a football team than what we currently have across the board.
0

#3 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 272
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 28 October 2012 - 03:36 PM, said:

I disagree that Ryan needs to be fired, but there needs to be better talent on a football team than what we currently have across the board.


I think we have added a lot of players the last few years that aren't worth investing in, and whether people feel that is or is not Ryan's fault, it is absurd the jets lose like this. Are the dolphins that much more talented? What is the excuse for this team's performance against a team that they are roughly equal too? I can understand the idea we aren't in NE's league, but it is ridiculous to pretend the jets weren't seriously outcoached today.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#4 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,638
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 28 October 2012 - 05:56 PM, said:

I think we have added a lot of players the last few years that aren't worth investing in, and whether people feel that is or is not Ryan's fault, it is absurd the jets lose like this. Are the dolphins that much more talented? What is the excuse for this team's performance against a team that they are roughly equal too? I can understand the idea we aren't in NE's league, but it is ridiculous to pretend the jets weren't seriously outcoached today.



How can anyone that has been a Jets fan for more than a few years be surprised by the loss today? Any divisional game is big and Miami ALWAYS plays us tough so why is today such a surprise? To say we're not in New England's league when they just needed OT ONE WEEK AGO to beat us is a little absurd in my opinion. The Dolphins are playing better ball than a lot of teams in the league right now & Matt Moore is a better QB than you give him credit for. Not to mention we didn't exactly have all of our starters on Defense today either. Our LB's are slow, Wilson is NOT a legit #2 CB obviously, our D line can't get any pressure. To say Rex needs to get canned is premature. What NEEDS to happen is Woody needs to stay the FVCK out of the decision making process when it comes to bringing players in. Either let a coach bring in the players he wants, or have Woody be the damn coach because it'll never work. This season was destined to be anywhere from 6-10 to 8-8 to begin with and that was BEFORE the injuries.

And before everyone continues the crying for Sanchez to be benched for that bum TeBLOW, keep in mind that Sanchez is GUARANTEED 10 million in 2013. What we need is legit receivers rather than one that continues to have the ball hit him directly in the chest and he can't seem to catch it. We finally get a guy with size and he can't catch for sh!t.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#5 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 272
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:59 PM

Yeah, the dolphins are playing better ball than other teams...do you think they are more talented than us? Did we coach well against them and they are just that much better? They always play us tough? They just crushed us at home in a game that was less close than the lopsided score said.

We are in the patriot's league because we played them close? But that is a divisional game, so how do you score that?

Go through and look at the jet's record against teams with winning records under Ryan. He is a bottom feeder. The team is never prepared for a game and we always get less out of talent.

People tell themselves he isn't in on decisions they don't like. We have brought in one defensive player under Ryan who has met or exceeded expectations.

Ryan is a failure of a head coach better teams passed over.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#6 User is offline   arizonaJETSfan Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 512
  • Joined: 12-September 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Devils Crotch, AZ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:19 AM

no question I am no football genius...if I was, some NFL team would be camped on my lawn trying to woo me into a job. Wait a sec * * * * ok, just checked out of my window...no one there.

What I do NOT understand is our acquisitions in the draft & off seasons. Lets roll the clock back 3 years. Sanchez just lost in the AFC chip. What did we do to develop our QB? Other than DK, who has he had to build a rapport/confidence with catching the ball. Coaching that did EVERYTHING BUT say, "kid, red light green light. We just dont trust you to try n win a game, so dont lose it"

Why cant we develop players & grow em at home? HATE to admit it, but the G@YTRIOTS do just that. We will give away the farm for questionable players, break the piggy bank for cancer (& I dont mean cancer research for a cure)

We have a pair of probowlers (home grown) & 3 1st rounders on the line & yet 2 seconds is a stretch to expect protection for a QB.

I didnt like the Sanchez pick up (thought we gave up to much to move up for him), after 3 games everyone was putting him in the hall of fame! I still wasnt supporting him. Midway through the season, AFTER the lumps, seeing his bounce back I was all in. Now we have him PERIOD. Tebag is NOT the answer (thats why Denver is sitting at the poker table with a fat Cuban in their mouth, all the chips & a smirk for us dealing for tebag)

Wilson isnt a bust, but needs to VASTLY improve, Wilkerson hasnt been more than a few traffic headlines, Coples (although he has already surpassed V Gholstons production) hasnt even been a flare in the sky of duress)

What we ARE constant with: pissing away rounds 2,3 - 7 away; take has beens/wont ever be's; your head ache is our golden ticket; revolving door of receivers & not developing or giving our QB weapons to work with.

Posted Image
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 272
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

People can bad mouth Sanchez, but they can't pretend the team has built around him. Want to say we should bring in a better option? Manning laughed us off. Know why? Holmes, schillens, Burress. Those are the receivers we pursue. Do you think a star QB wants a coach whose offensively philosophy if solely based on running or Sporano?

We have, arguably, one of the worst sets of receivers in the league.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#8 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,216
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

View PostarizonaJETSfan, on 29 October 2012 - 06:19 AM, said:

no question I am no football genius...if I was, some NFL team would be camped on my lawn trying to woo me into a job. Wait a sec * * * * ok, just checked out of my window...no one there.

What I do NOT understand is our acquisitions in the draft & off seasons. Lets roll the clock back 3 years. Sanchez just lost in the AFC chip. What did we do to develop our QB? Other than DK, who has he had to build a rapport/confidence with catching the ball. Coaching that did EVERYTHING BUT say, "kid, red light green light. We just dont trust you to try n win a game, so dont lose it"

Why cant we develop players & grow em at home? HATE to admit it, but the G@YTRIOTS do just that. We will give away the farm for questionable players, break the piggy bank for cancer (& I dont mean cancer research for a cure)

We have a pair of probowlers (home grown) & 3 1st rounders on the line & yet 2 seconds is a stretch to expect protection for a QB.

I didnt like the Sanchez pick up (thought we gave up to much to move up for him), after 3 games everyone was putting him in the hall of fame! I still wasnt supporting him. Midway through the season, AFTER the lumps, seeing his bounce back I was all in. Now we have him PERIOD. Tebag is NOT the answer (thats why Denver is sitting at the poker table with a fat Cuban in their mouth, all the chips & a smirk for us dealing for tebag)

Wilson isnt a bust, but needs to VASTLY improve, Wilkerson hasnt been more than a few traffic headlines, Coples (although he has already surpassed V Gholstons production) hasnt even been a flare in the sky of duress)

What we ARE constant with: pissing away rounds 2,3 - 7 away; take has beens/wont ever be's; your head ache is our golden ticket; revolving door of receivers & not developing or giving our QB weapons to work with.

Posted Image


Totally agree. nice post
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users