NYJetsFan.com Forums: Consider Your Season Over - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Chris Johnson signs 2 year deal - http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38339
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:34 AM) He was at the Knicks/Nets game yesterday
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:36 AM) Idk about the numbers, I read an article that said that the Jets offered a "attractive" deal to Johnson and that it was always a longshot that he would sign yesterday, but the Jets believe the deal is market value for him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:36 AM)

The Jets put together a convincing package on Tuesday to him, on and off the field. Now it is up to him. - See more at: http://m.metro.us/ne...h.cFze6cx8.dpuf
Chaos Icon : (Today, 12:30 PM) when did we start using "quote" in the shoutbox?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:33 PM) yesterday at 9:24 PM
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:09 PM) If the JETS get Chris Johnson he better not wear #28
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:09 PM) all I'm sayin
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:09 PM) carry on numbnuts
santana Icon : (Today, 01:11 PM)

nyjetsfan setting new quote trends
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:17 PM) Signed to a two year deal
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:18 PM) Per Shefter
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:18 PM) CJ1K that is
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:20 PM) http://i.imgur.com/RWFWUYi.gif From Santana
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:32 PM) he better not wear 28 though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:32 PM) all I'm sayin
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:32 PM) that is C-Mart's #
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:32 PM) PERIOD
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:33 PM) Hes wearing #28
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 02:34 PM) He ain't wearing 28
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:34 PM) Well considering they already retired #28 in honor of Curtis Martin, I don't see Johnson wearing #28.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:35 PM) Kind of defeats the purpose of retiring a number.
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:39 PM) But I know he better not wear LaMont Jordan's number. Or I'll be pissed.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 02:40 PM) Snell
santana Icon : (Today, 02:41 PM) The title race is real
Chaos Icon : (Today, 02:42 PM) Jordan...what number was he? it was 30sometihng
Chaos Icon : (Today, 02:43 PM) tanaka had a great game today. gave up 2 hits due to bunts. 10K
Mr_Jet Icon : (Today, 02:48 PM) Jordan was #34 with the Jets.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:03 PM) Tanaka is looking like a stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) Jets added Vick, Chris Johnson, and Eric Decker to the offense.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) And this draft is loaded at the offensive skill positions
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:04 PM) Hopefully we can get anohter starting WR and starting TE in the draft
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:05 PM) Our offense could be much better than last year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:05 PM) can't get much worse than what it's been the last 2 years
santana Icon : (Today, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Consider Your Season Over

#1 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

I do apologize for not being around much. My time is very limited these days. Just wanted to check in on my second favorite board and let you guys know the obvious; the Jets are done. Its over. Fin. GG.

The Jets were basically laughed out of their own stadium...Gangnam style.

Posted Image

Miami is on the rise and the Jets window to get back to the championship game has officially closed. I told you guys when Sparano was hired that he was going to be a headache and a half. If only the Republicans had someone as conservative as Sparano running for office. Sanchez is an official bust. Rex Ryan will get fired by seasons end. The Jets will be competing for the East cellar while the mighty, MIGHTY Dolphins will be pushing for the post-season. Enjoy the year fellas. It will get better.....Someday.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:04 PM

"Mighty, mighty Dolphins"??

Look, I'll take the crap for the loss. Jets laid an egg. They have been maddeningly inconsistently and overall just crap this season. But 7 games into the seasons and you're proclaiming the Fins the king of the throne?

#3 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:10 PM

View PostChaos, on 28 October 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

"Mighty, mighty Dolphins"??

Look, I'll take the crap for the loss. Jets laid an egg. They have been maddeningly inconsistently and overall just crap this season. But 7 games into the seasons and you're proclaiming the Fins the king of the throne?

Miami is on the rise. Are they the team to beat in the AFC? No. If they make it to the post-season, you might be hard pressed to find any squad out there that wants to play these guys.

Realistically, Miami COULD very well be 6-1 right now if it weren't for our kicker. The team is better than advertised and keeps getting better week to week.

#4 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:20 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 28 October 2012 - 07:10 PM, said:

Miami is on the rise. Are they the team to beat in the AFC? No. If they make it to the post-season, you might be hard pressed to find any squad out there that wants to play these guys.

Realistically, Miami COULD very well be 6-1 right now if it weren't for our kicker. The team is better than advertised and keeps getting better week to week.

And the Pats could be 7-0.

Fins have beaten teams with losing records in tight games. The first true test for how "mighty" the Fins are is weeks 12,13,14 against Seahawks, Pats, 49ers. Until then, enjoy the bubble. Not saying the team hasn't improved but there are ways to go until becoming a feared team in the playoffs.

#5 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

View PostChaos, on 28 October 2012 - 07:20 PM, said:

And the Pats could be 7-0.

Fins have beaten teams with losing records in tight games. The first true test for how "mighty" the Fins are is weeks 12,13,14 against Seahawks, Pats, 49ers. Until then, enjoy the bubble. Not saying the team hasn't improved but there are ways to go until becoming a feared team in the playoffs.

I'm not buying the Seahawks or the Pats to be honest. If the Jets, who are awful, can take the Pats into OT, I will take our chances against them.

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

There are no "could be" records in football... I've seen bad teams lose a bunch of close games before. Good teams find ways to win. The only good team the Dolphins played were the Texans and they lost 30-10 to them. The Patriots just beat the Rams 45-7, while the Dolphins beat the Rams 17-14. The Jets outgained the DOlphins 363 yards to 236 yards today, but they played terrible football and made way too many mistakes. Most of us have known the Jets aren't going anywhere this season anyways. The Dolphins aren't either, even if they make the playoffs they will lose round 1 like usual. And they might make the playoffs since their schedule is really weak and no real injuries to deal with as of now. I like how you only show up when the Dolphins win.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:27 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 28 October 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

There are no "could be" records in football... I've seen bad teams lose a bunch of close games before. Good teams find ways to win. The only good team the Dolphins played were the Texans and they lost 30-10 to them. The Patriots just beat the Rams 45-7, while the Dolphins beat the Rams 17-14. The Jets outgained the DOlphins 363 yards to 236 yards today, but they played terrible football and made way too many mistakes. Most of us have known the Jets aren't going anywhere this season anyways. The Dolphins aren't either, even if they make the playoffs they will lose round 1 like usual. And they might make the playoffs since their schedule is really weak and no real injuries to deal with as of now. I like how you only show up when the Dolphins win.

You are skewing the stats of todays game. Yes, the Jets out gained Miami in the yardage department. However, most of those yards were made when the game was basically over. Garbage time yards. Doesn't count. Sorry. Miami can't control who they play. They are beating the scrub teams they are suppose to win against. Like the Jets. Schedule or not, anything can happen in the playoffs. The Jets made it to the AFC championship game when the Colts sat their players and allowed the Jets to get in. I'm sure no one here thought or cared about that fact.

Miami is on the rise guys. Get used to it.

Also, I'm here win or loss. I haven't had much time to post on ANY board (including the one Fins board I frequent the most). I would of posted here today had Miami lost.

#8 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

Why do you guys even feed this front running troll? "My time is very limited these days," get the f*** out of here with that nonsense. You aren't any more busier than anybody else. But you found the time to post today, I wonder why? I'm sure if the Jets had won today your time would have still been "very limited." Just a few hours ago I looked at your profile page on this board (because I knew you'd be here ONLY if Miami won today) and it said you last logged in the week after the Jets beat the Dolphins last month. Proving you were lurking around here that week but after the Jets won you didn't say shit on here. You can dish it out AFTER the games Miami wins, but you never show up when it's your turn to take your medicine.

Don't come around here talking your shit AFTER the Dolphins win when you never talk that same shit BEFORE the games or AFTER the games when the Jets beat the Dolphins.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#9 User is offline   BadMrFrosty Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 October 2012 - 08:33 PM, said:

Don't come around here talking your shit AFTER the Dolphins win when you never talk that same shit BEFORE the games or AFTER the games when the Jets beat the Dolphins.

You mad, bro?

I've been coming here for YEARS, win or loss. One time that I don't post because I was busy and suddenly I'm front running?

Please.

=)

#10 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 28 October 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

You mad, bro?

I've been coming here for YEARS, win or loss. One time that I don't post because I was busy and suddenly I'm front running?

Please.

=)

Where were you last month after the Jets beat Miami? You were logged on that week. You didn't show up last year either when the Jets beat Miami in week 6. But you of course found time in your busy schedule to post after the week 17 meeting. So you can save that "I've been coming here for YEARS, win or loss" bullshit. Yeah you may show up after a loss like you did back in September, but I don't see you taking 60 seconds out of your busy schedule to post anything. You lurk during the losses and post AFTER the wins, that's what you do.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#11 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 28 October 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

You mad, bro?

Please.

=)

Really Frosty? You've been "busy" for an entire year? Where were you earlier this season when the teams played? Nowhere to be found. Look.....Miami handed it to the Jets today, but to even THINK of being that much better than us is to admit that you are smoking some really good shit. At least Clutch came in saying the right thing prior to the game asking which team would suck less. Miami basically embarassed the Jets today which they deserved to have happen. How the hell this entire team basically imploded I'd love to know besides the whole TeBLOW circus. The season is not as "over" as you predict as much can happen considering your Dolfags still have some stiff competition coming their way & we have to play the Gaytriots again. Let's not forget they needed OT to beat us. Your Dolfags got blown out by Houston. We took them to the brink. We'll see where everyone stands once all teams have played 16 games. Until then, enjoy today's win because all it accomplished was a single win. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:11 PM

Its not true, you have not shown up the last 3 times the Jets have beaten the Dolphins. only when the Jets lose the game you show up. or other times to shit on the Jets when they are down.

Most Jets fans are too busy shitting on their own team to worry about other teams.
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

• 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

3 things that are constant.

death. Taxes and frosty rearing his ugly head after the phins win a game. LOL

Unbelievable.

Hey its been a while since y'all have done anything. I guess your entitled.

The floor is yours.

#14 User is online   arizonaJETSfan Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:56 AM

Fact: We didnt play today
Fact:dolf@gs blew their load like it was a SUPERBOWL
Fact: they come off a bye
Fact: our season isnt what we all hoped it would be
FACT: Dolf@gs aint SHYT EITHER! :sterb003:
Posted Image

#15 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Like I said in another thread yesterday. Rex Ryan was right about there needs to be another team in the division to contend with New England. Okay the Dolphins can beat us once a year, but when are they going to beat New England? When are they even going to play New England in a meaningful game late in the season like we have multiple times in recent years? When are they going to play a meaningful game period against teams like Pittsburgh and Baltimore? I doubt Frosty and Clutch want to answer those questions because they know they're not any closer to beating New England in a meaningful game than we are.

The Dolphins aren't shit until they can beat the better teams in the league in a meaningful game. They still haven't won a playoff game since Clinton was president and I doubt that streak will end this season.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers

#16 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:12 PM

We played in a meaningful game against Pittsburgh a few years ago and it was somehow decided that the Steelers should be awarded a TD they didn't score to beat us.
Posted Image

#17 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 29 October 2012 - 01:12 PM, said:

We played in a meaningful game against Pittsburgh a few years ago and it was somehow decided that the Steelers should be awarded a TD they didn't score to beat us.

I know you're not talking about that week 17 game in 2009. Even if the Dolphins had won that game you still wouldn't have made the playoffs.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers

#18 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

Miami avoided getting swept in the season series and now they're a team on the rise. Talk to me in December, after you play the Pats twice.

#19 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 28 October 2012 - 06:58 PM, said:

The Jets were basically laughed out of their own stadium...Gangnam style.

Miami is on the rise and the Jets window to get back to the championship game has officially closed. I told you guys when Sparano was hired that he was going to be a headache and a half. If only the Republicans had someone as conservative as Sparano running for office. Sanchez is an official bust. Rex Ryan will get fired by seasons end. The Jets will be competing for the East cellar while the mighty, MIGHTY Dolphins will be pushing for the post-season. Enjoy the year fellas. It will get better.....Someday.

The mighty Dolphins are on the rise all right.Headed to the shit plant more like it. The Jets might suck but its awesome to see you eat the sh*t you spewed out of your mouth.I doubt we will see you around the rest of the season. At least Clutch is a real fan and not delusional.Playoffs?!?!? :hysterical: :thud:

#20 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostBadMrFrosty, on 28 October 2012 - 06:24 PM, said:

I'm not buying the Seahawks or the Pats to be honest. If the Jets, who are awful, can take the Pats into OT, I will take our chances against them.

And the Jets beat the Colts :beach:

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users