NYJetsFan.com Forums: Who Is The All Time Best Nyj Qb? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 April 2014 - 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (23 April 2014 - 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (23 April 2014 - 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) uh oh - "Bradley Roby charged with operating a vehicle under the influence"
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) THE YANKEES
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Who Is The All Time Best Nyj Qb?

Poll: Who Is The All Time Best Nyj Qb? (18 member(s) have cast votes)

Best All Time Jets QB

  1. Joe Namath (6 votes [33.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 33.33%

  2. Ken O'Brien (4 votes [22.22%])

    Percentage of vote: 22.22%

  3. Boomer Esiason (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  4. Vinny Testaverde (3 votes [16.67%])

    Percentage of vote: 16.67%

  5. Chad Pennington (3 votes [16.67%])

    Percentage of vote: 16.67%

  6. Mark Sanchez (2 votes [11.11%])

    Percentage of vote: 11.11%

  7. Other (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,450
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

This is a fun game of stab yourself in the eye with a fork... anyway, who would you choose and why?
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,731
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

Testaverde because he played forever and could probably still beat Sanchez in a qb competition
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,450
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:43 PM

View Postsantana, on 12 November 2012 - 02:59 PM, said:

Testaverde because he played forever and could probably still beat Sanchez in a qb competition


Yea but he was the Jets QB for only 3 season. I'm torn between Pennington and Sanchez. Pennington was the best "pure QB" but the team experienced the most continued success with Sanchez (two whole season of back to back deep post season runs).
0

#4 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,128
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Namath has the ring so it's hard to deny that. However besides the rocket arm and mass swag he was mediocre more often then not. I chose Kenny O. His name gets lost amongst Jets QB's. Unfortunately it was Marino's division in that era. Kenny O was a stud but sadly. It's pretty pathetic of a list to choose from.
0

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,954
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

Pennington would have been if not for the injuries.... Pathetic QB history...
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   S-Dubb Icon

  • 2008 Best Insider Award
  • Icon
  • View blog
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 31,128
  • Joined: 02-May 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:---
  • Interests:Hardcore Jets & Knicks fan - Gym rat - health and nutrition - family man and proud father.

    Twitter: @NYJETSFANCOM

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 12 November 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

Pennington would have been if not for the injuries.... Pathetic QB history...


If he only had an arm.

I agree with this. Chad was the guy the never was. I truly believe he would have been the guy.
0

#7 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,450
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:52 PM

View PostS-Dubb, on 12 November 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

Namath has the ring so it's hard to deny that. However besides the rocket arm and mass swag he was mediocre more often then not. I chose Kenny O. His name gets lost amongst Jets QB's. Unfortunately it was Marino's division in that era. Kenny O was a stud but sadly. It's pretty pathetic of a list to choose from.


I wasn't around for Ken O'Brien but from what I gather, he was basically a poor man's Chad Pennington. A good QB who was on a mediocre team and missed a ton of time with injuries. Since we did have more success with Penny than with Kenny, wouldn't Penny beat out Kenny?
0

#8 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,143
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:22 PM

I vote for Ron Paul.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#9 User is offline   2JBallar01 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 142
  • Joined: 13-December 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:52 PM

Boomer!! Only cause Ive been to his house before and worked a party there. Awesome dude. Signed a bunch of stuff for me too.


Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,731
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 12 November 2012 - 03:43 PM, said:

Yea but he was the Jets QB for only 3 season. I'm torn between Pennington and Sanchez. Pennington was the best "pure QB" but the team experienced the most continued success with Sanchez (two whole season of back to back deep post season runs).


Fair enough

Best all time Jets qb on the list is Namath
Best qb on the list is Testaverde
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#11 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

I judge by results. so Namath. He is old and kinda crazy now but he was a stud in his day, much like myself :rolleyes:
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

  • THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,621
  • Joined: 08-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Florida.used to live in NY.
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:43 PM

Got to go with Chad. if he didnt get hurt so many times would be a hands down pick. and Doug Brien cost us in 04 from going to the AFC title game
Posted Image Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

no love for the Favre?! technically he's the best out of all of them even though he was here only one season lol...:saythat:
0

#14 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,731
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

View PostSokeSleezy, on 15 November 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

no love for the Favre?! technically he's the best out of all of them even though he was here only one season lol...:saythat:


Agreed this thread needs more Favre
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#15 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,953
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

View Postsantana, on 15 November 2012 - 12:46 AM, said:

Agreed this thread needs more Favre


This team needs Favre. Is he up for another comeback?
0

#16 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,358
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

It really amazes me that Mark gets any votes. Statistically he is one of the worst qualified qb in rankings in many years.
Ken Obrien was easily the most complete qb the Jets ever had with a balanced skill set period.But the young bucks never seen him play so all they know is the new guys.

If you want to throw skills out the window and just count playoffs that is the only way I could put Mark in the topic. If Ken Obrien, Testaverde,or even Pennington,or Nameth would have had the defense and running game Mark had the Jets would've 100% won the Superbowl. Mark was and has been nothing more than a game manager. Not how that puts him in the discussion of being the best.

If you want to go by talent and what they have done with it
1)Ken Obrien (total all around skill-set above average qb,not many weaknesses, just not elite)(2 time pro-bowler 124 tds and almost 24,000 yards thrown)playoffs 85,86
2)Chad Pennington (great skill-set, extremely accurate...weak arm leading to int`s..injury prone)(Most accurate qb ever)4 playoff years...3 with Jets
3)Testaverde (amazing competitor, accuracy erratic...interception machine due to bad accuracy,never out of games,durable) voted for greatest game in NFL history in comeback win,21 seasons played,2 pro-bowls 1 with Jets,3 playoff appearances..2 with Jets)
4)Nameth (Nameth could be ranked anywhere from the top to the bottom because of the time period he played in but I'm just going by today's game and ranking him 4th.)(Always in games.great competitor,very bad accuracy,interception machine) (Only Jets Superbowl win or appearance,Only Jets qb in HOF)(again he could be ranked anywhere on the list but he played in a different era. Many question his skill-set which is the debate).

5)Sanchez ( I dont see anything good in the skill-set to mention because he is so inconsistent) (Ranked at the bottom or near the bottom statistically in nearly every stat 4 years straight) (given credit for 2 AFC Championship appearances imo undeserving credit. The Jets had the best defense and running game combined arguably in their history. Never before have the Jets been ranked #1 in these two categories at one time in the same year.) (Mark didn't have to do much and didn't do much to make to help the Jets make the playoffs it was mainly the defense and running game just like the Ravens in 2000 took them far and Chicago`s running game and defense took them to the bowl with a bad game in Grossman.Yet remarkably no one considers Grossman great with better stats than Mark and a Superbowl appearance yet Mark is considered great or even good by some??? Head scratcher there.

I hate to question peoples intelligence but if the people who chose Mark Sanchez as the best Jets qb ever arent doing it simply as a joke and are totally serious then I can say for a fact that you are either totally unintelligent or know nothing about football or at least Jets history.Mark is definitely the worst of the 5 period. Mark is the only one of the five proven that he cant win with his arm without a top level defense and running game. Mark hasnt beat a team with a winning record since 2010 when the team had a top 3 defense and running game. Also Mark is the only one of the five that hasnt legitimately even been considered for a probowl. Also I would venture to guess that 98% of Jets fans want Mark gone now.If a qb is wanted canned by almost all the fans only 4 years in how can anyone with a brain consider him to be the best Jets qb ever????????????????????????????????

Makes no sense at all.Mark has been at the bottom 3 to 5 qbs in the league in almost every stat in all four years of his NFL career. Also without even bothering to look I can pretty much guarantee that in the days of modern football Mark ranks far worse in stat averages than the other three Jets qb in this list in the modern football era. Maybe Mark`s stat averages might compare somewhat to Nameth but Nameth played 40 years a go when athletes werent anything like they are today so trying to compare Sanchez to Nameth would be like trying to compare Sanchez to Tom Brady in todays era.


No f*cking way in hell is Sanchez is even close to being better than any of these other 4 qbs. Mark is the only qb in this list that has had his ability questioned since the beginning of his NFL career and the only one on the list that almost all Jets fans wanting him gone in anywhere near this short of span of time.
0

#17 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,143
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 17 November 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

It really amazes me that Mark gets any votes. Statistically he is one of the worst qualified qb in rankings in many years.
Ken Obrien was easily the most complete qb the Jets ever had with a balanced skill set period.But the young bucks never seen him play so all they know is the new guys.

If you want to throw skills out the window and just count playoffs that is the only way I could put Mark in the topic. If Ken Obrien, Testaverde,or even Pennington,or Nameth would have had the defense and running game Mark had the Jets would've 100% won the Superbowl. Mark was and has been nothing more than a game manager. Not how that puts him in the discussion of being the best.

If you want to go by talent and what they have done with it
1)Ken Obrien (total all around skill-set above average qb,not many weaknesses, just not elite)(2 time pro-bowler 124 tds and almost 24,000 yards thrown)playoffs 85,86
2)Chad Pennington (great skill-set, extremely accurate...weak arm leading to int`s..injury prone)(Most accurate qb ever)4 playoff years...3 with Jets
3)Testaverde (amazing competitor, accuracy erratic...interception machine due to bad accuracy,never out of games,durable) voted for greatest game in NFL history in comeback win,21 seasons played,2 pro-bowls 1 with Jets,3 playoff appearances..2 with Jets)
4)Nameth (Nameth could be ranked anywhere from the top to the bottom because of the time period he played in but I'm just going by today's game and ranking him 4th.)(Always in games.great competitor,very bad accuracy,interception machine) (Only Jets Superbowl win or appearance,Only Jets qb in HOF)(again he could be ranked anywhere on the list but he played in a different era. Many question his skill-set which is the debate).

5)Sanchez ( I dont see anything good in the skill-set to mention because he is so inconsistent) (Ranked at the bottom or near the bottom statistically in nearly every stat 4 years straight) (given credit for 2 AFC Championship appearances imo undeserving credit. The Jets had the best defense and running game combined arguably in their history. Never before have the Jets been ranked #1 in these two categories at one time in the same year.) (Mark didn't have to do much and didn't do much to make to help the Jets make the playoffs it was mainly the defense and running game just like the Ravens in 2000 took them far and Chicago`s running game and defense took them to the bowl with a bad game in Grossman.Yet remarkably no one considers Grossman great with better stats than Mark and a Superbowl appearance yet Mark is considered great or even good by some??? Head scratcher there.

I hate to question peoples intelligence but if the people who chose Mark Sanchez as the best Jets qb ever arent doing it simply as a joke and are totally serious then I can say for a fact that you are either totally unintelligent or know nothing about football or at least Jets history.Mark is definitely the worst of the 5 period. Mark is the only one of the five proven that he cant win with his arm without a top level defense and running game. Mark hasnt beat a team with a winning record since 2010 when the team had a top 3 defense and running game. Also Mark is the only one of the five that hasnt legitimately even been considered for a probowl. Also I would venture to guess that 98% of Jets fans want Mark gone now.If a qb is wanted canned by almost all the fans only 4 years in how can anyone with a brain consider him to be the best Jets qb ever????????????????????????????????

Makes no sense at all.Mark has been at the bottom 3 to 5 qbs in the league in almost every stat in all four years of his NFL career. Also without even bothering to look I can pretty much guarantee that in the days of modern football Mark ranks far worse in stat averages than the other three Jets qb in this list in the modern football era. Maybe Mark`s stat averages might compare somewhat to Nameth but Nameth played 40 years a go when athletes werent anything like they are today so trying to compare Sanchez to Nameth would be like trying to compare Sanchez to Tom Brady in todays era.


No f*cking way in hell is Sanchez is even close to being better than any of these other 4 qbs. Mark is the only qb in this list that has had his ability questioned since the beginning of his NFL career and the only one on the list that almost all Jets fans wanting him gone in anywhere near this short of span of time.



Why do you spell Joe Namath's name "Nameth?"
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#18 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,075
  • Joined: 04-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Boca Raton, FL

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 12 November 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

This is a fun game of stab yourself in the eye with a fork... anyway, who would you choose and why?

Namath had 2 playoff wins and a very short time of good play. Ken O'Brien was no Marino but considering we had a lousy coach, lousy oline and a mediocre defense during his career, I vote for Kenny and the Jets!
0

#19 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Why didn't you put Clemens on there when you know he is going to receive a vote sooner or later?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#20 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,358
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 18 November 2012 - 05:18 PM, said:

Why didn't you put Clemens on there when you know he is going to receive a vote sooner or later?

Haha.Lol.

I'm actually surprised Boomer is even on the list. He was ok as the Jets qb but he was at the end of his career and his best years were with the Bengals.Vinny surprisingly had some of his best football with the Jets even with him at the end of his career.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users