NYJetsFan.com Forums: Time For Mike T To Go... - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:00 PM) I wouldnt cut Hill watch him go to NE and turn into Randy Moss
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) I'm just glad there aren't anymore greedy bastards on the team to deal with
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Or street thugs
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) f*** a CB problem
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) need 1 more in the fantasy league
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) Hill is a bum, hes pretty much never shown much football skill. The Jets fucked up big time taking him over Alshon Jeffery.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Time For Mike T To Go...

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

New York Jets – Tannenbaum Must Go!
November 14th, 2012
Posted by Mike Donnelly

With the Jets once again getting all the headlines for more bad reasons today, it looks like the 2012 season is ready to be flushed down the toilet like the turd that it is. With players speaking up publicly about their frustration with the team's biggest offseason publicity stunt–uhh, I mean quarterback transaction,Tim Tebow, it sure seems like last season's fractured locker room has officially returned. Rather than harp again on Tebow and Sanchez or Sanchez and Tebow, let's take a look at how we really got here. Let's take a look at the man who led us on this path. Let's take a look at Mike Tannenbaum.

I tried to warn Mike back in August that this roster he put together simply wasn't good enough. I used to really like Mr. T and was a staunch supporter, so it upset me the way things were starting to look. I questioned his series of head-scratching moves over the course of the past year plus. I offered him solutions and begged for some sort of explanation as to what the hell was happening to our beloved New York Jets, but unfortunately we never got any answers of any kind. It's become painfully clear that the reason the Jets as an organization were never able to answer any of our questions and concerns about what was going on was because they didn't actually have any answers. They knew just as little about this team as we did. There was no plan. There was rhyme or reason to any of these moves. The team was just slapped together with one quick-fix after another, and now those rubber bands and paper clips holding the franchise together are starting to break apart. So how did this happen?

1- Awful Player Evaluation – It doesn't take a football expert to know that the foundation of a team is built through the NFL draft. You get to add several young and inexpensive players to your roster each year. You re-tool for the next few years, fill holes, and that's supposed to be your rock. You develop these players, hope to hit on way more than you miss on, and then you complement this foundation with free agent signings, trades, and waiver pickups. It takes 3-4 years to fully evaluate draft classes, but players you draft are supposed to be the heart of your team. Well let's take a look at Mr. T's drafts from the 2008-2010 seasons, which should be a major part of our team.

2008- Vernon Gholston, the #6 overall pick, is out of the league. Dustin Keller was traded up for at #30, which was a complete reach and a poor trade, despite Keller turning into a solid if unspectacular tight end. Dwight Lowery was a solid player before being given away for a blocking sled to the Jaguars in 2011. Marcus Henry and Erik Ainge are out of football.
2009- In perhaps the biggest move of Tannenbaum's career, he pulled off a blockbuster trade for Mark Sanchez at #5 overall. I supported the trade-up for a potential franchise QB at the time, and quite frankly, I still do, even if it hasn't quite panned out. The real indefensible thing with this selection was how from Day 1, the organization seemingly went out of their way to NOT develop him properly. The Jets also traded up to the first pick of Round 3 in order to draft running back Shonn Greene, who is a decent back in a platoon, but hardly a featured player. In round 6, Matt Slauson was added, which was a rare good late round pick.
2010- All you really need to know is that Kyle Wilson was drafted in the first round. The same Kyle WIlson who revolutionized the cornerback position these past few years by showing you can make millions of dollars by never once turning around to track a pass in the air, giving hope to all young terrible cornerbacks out there. Following that up in round 2 was the immortal Vlad Ducasse, who despite being tried at 3 different offensive line positions, still found a way to be equally awful at them all. Rounding out this historically bad draft class was Joe McKnight in round 4 (a running back they don't allow to play running back), and John Conner, the 1-dimensional fullback whose one dimension happened to be poor run blocking. Imagine if the Jets drafted just ONE useful player in this class. Could that have put them over the top to beat the Steelers in the playoffs? I guess we'll never know…

With so little talent coming in over the past few years, it starts to make sense as why the team is in such dire straits, especially when you factor in all the reliable players Mike Tannenbaum let go of. Why did he let so many good players go? Because he thought he had some really excellent replacements ready to step in. Which brings me to…

2- Overrating of Own Players / Arrogance - The arrogance shown by this front office the past few years is absolutely startling. In 2010 this was one of the most talented rosters in the NFL, and the success matched it. Since then, the team has arrogantly overrated their own players to such a degree that they allowed reliable players who fit in extremely well to leave, only to replace them with guys Mike Tannenbaum brought in, almost as if to show how much smarter they are than everyone else. You want to see how you go from back-to-back AFC title games and seemingly being on the brink of greatness to… whatever the hell this is now we see every Sunday? Take a look:

At QB, we went from a promising young QB who appeared to be on the rise, to turning him into a shell-shocked, scrambled mess.

At RB, we went from Hall of Famer Ladainian Tomlinson and Shonn Greene in a very effective platoon, to Greene being the bellcow with a whopping 3.7 yards a carry. Backing him up are failed draft choices Joe McKnight and Bilal Powell. Despite spending FOUR draft choices between rounds 3 and 5 between 2009 and 2011 on the backfield, we may still end up seeing a starting backfield of Kahlil Bell and Lex Hilliard soon.

At FB, we went from the excellent Tony Richardson to John Conner to Lex Hilliard. Wow.

At WR, we went from "The Flight Boys" trio of Braylon Edwards, Santonio Holmes, and Jerricho Cotchery to seeing Jason Hill and Clyde Gates play big roles. Sanchez was developing some really nice chemistry with these players and they all contributed to the playoff success. Just as importantly, they all seemed to really like each other and were great teammates. Naturally, Tannenbaum unceremoniously dumped Edwards and Cotchery in favor of Plaxico Burress and Derrick Mason (who are both out of the league), and then this year replaced them with Jeremy Kerley, Chaz Schilens, and Stephen Hill. Kerley has shown promise and Hill is just a rookie, but this has been an extreme downgrade in every aspect. Why not just let Sanchez grow with The Flight Boys?

At Offensive Line, we went from arguably the best Right Tackle in the NFL in Damien Woody to Wayne Hunter to Austin Howard. Woody was willing to return for one more season in 2011, but the team overrated Hunter to such a degree, that they felt Woody was expendable. This was quite possibly the most laughable decision of them all. And while Austin Howard is better than Hunter, I'd still prefer to see Big Wood walk off the ESPN set and throw on a Jets jersey, despite not playing for nearly two years. Beyond the right tackle disaster, no interior linemen were developed or groomed to back up or eventually replace Brandon Moore or Slauson. That's how you end up with things like Colin Baxter blocking Haloti Ngata last year. Ugh.

At Outside Linebacker, we went from "tail end of their usefulness" – Calvin Pace, Jason Taylor, and Bryan Thomas, to "absolutely useless and washed up" Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas. Backing them up are Useless Garrett McIntyre and Ricky Sapp. Zero reinforcements were added. Why were no reinforcements added? Because…

3- Complete Lack of a Plan – As far as I can tell, there is just absolutely no plan at all with this entire organization. There obviously was none when it came to developing Mark Sanchez, because they've done literally everything wrong with him. I'm pretty sure that if Mike Tannenbaum had a big chart in his office with his grand plan, it would read something like this:

Get Headlines
Draft Terrible Players
Blame Everyone Else to Woody
Get More Headlines
?????
Super Bowl

Rather than building a team the right way and developing their players, Mike Tannenbaum always appears to be on the lookout for the "next great thing", and thinks there's always something better. Well, as we've seen, the grass is not always greener on the other side. Rather than letting Eric Mangini build and go forward with Chad Pennington like he wanted to, Mike made the big splash to get Brett Favre for a 2nd round pick. Rather than letting Mark Sanchez grow up with Edwards and Cotchery, he dumped them both in a year where a lockout prevented the offense with new receivers from being able to gel. It's also worth mentioning his arrogance led to signing Plaxico Burress fresh out of jail without so much as watching him work out. It's probably a good thing they didn't work out Burress or Mason before signing them though, because I don't even know where the hell they'd be able to find a sun dial to time them running.

The list of reasons why Mike Tannenbaum has no plan is seemingly endless. They want to have a ground and pound team, so he loaded up with bad running backs, bad offensive linemen, and didn't bother to get a single run-blocking tight end. They drafted a top 5 pick QB and then changed his WR's every year and didn't get a reliable pass-catching running back after LaDainian Tomlinson retired, even though that was a major part of Sanchez's game. They wanted to be a defensive powerhouse, yet he didn't draft or sign a single OLB during Rex Ryan's tenure other than Aaron Maybin, who was recently cut. Safety was never addressed after dumping Kerry Rhodes, and Dwight Lowery was just given away. They wanted a backup to push Mark Sanchez, so they got Drew Stanton, then immediately changed course and traded for Tim Tebow. They said Tebow could play 15-20 snaps per game and he'd help the short yardage game, and then he isn't used at all. It's just one thing after another, after another with this team.

So, it's come to this with the New York Jets and Mike Tannenbaum. It's not just the fans and media anymore saying that this is a flawed roster and flawed organization. Now according to the Daily News, we even have Jets players saying the Jets players aren't good enough. We have Jets officials saying the Jets players aren't good enough. It's been obvious for a while now that that has been the case and we've all been right. The reason the players aren't good enough is because the General Manager isn't good enough. The time has come. Mike must go.

http://turnonthejets...jets-nfl-tebow/ (from 'Turn On The Jets' blog)

This post has been edited by Smedsthejet: 17 November 2012 - 12:07 PM
Reason for edit:: Copy and paste job - needed a link!

#2 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

What does Tannenbaum have to gain from publicity?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#3 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 15 November 2012 - 12:02 AM, said:

What does Tannenbaum have to gain from publicity?

You could ask the same question of the redskins once Snyder took over
There's deff a marketing aspect to who a GM chooses now, specially if there are PSLs to sell seats to fill.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#4 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

View Postsantana, on 14 November 2012 - 11:51 PM, said:

You could ask the same question of the redskins once Snyder took over
There's deff a marketing aspect to who a GM chooses now, specially if there are PSLs to sell seats to fill.

I think that is more to credit on the owner. Whoever said the two types of coaches are ones who have been fired and ones who are waiting to be fired could have added GMs. It is only moderately in Tannenbaum's favor to generate sales via trade. It is much more in the owner's favor to gain publicity.

#5 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:36 AM

That 2009 draft was awful, 3 picks, 3 bad players. Tannenbaum needs to be fired after this team goes 5-11 at best this season. Time to get a football mind who knows how to build through the draft.
Posted Image

#6 User is offline   wichitacommish Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Interests:My Kids.
    The Jets.
    Fantasy Football.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:55 AM

Tanny has been and is nothing more than a good capologist who has not only not built from within but has now mortgaged our future.

#7 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 14 November 2012 - 10:40 PM, said:

I tried to warn Mike back in August that this roster he put together simply wasn't good enough. I used to really like Mr. T and was a staunch supporter, so it upset me the way things were starting to look. I questioned his series of head-scratching moves over the course of the past year plus. I offered him solutions and begged for some sort of explanation as to what the hell was happening to our beloved New York Jets, but unfortunately we never got any answers of any kind. It's become painfully clear that the reason the Jets as an organization were never able to answer any of our questions and concerns about what was going on was because they didn't actually have any answers. They knew just as little about this team as we did. There was no plan. There was rhyme or reason to any of these moves. The team was just slapped together with one quick-fix after another, and now those rubber bands and paper clips holding the franchise together are starting to break apart. So how did this happen?

View PostSecondHandJets, on 29 August 2012 - 11:17 PM, said:

12-4, WC, AFC Championship game again.

Fact check.

#8 User is offline   jet-man Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:13 AM

agree with the entire article.the sad thing is i've been rooting for these boys since 1979. so it is the same old story with this team, always disappointment.

over those years i have witnessed (1)bad teams with a good coach. (2)bad coach with a good team. (3)good coach and team, yet bad front office moves. (4)good

coach, good team, good front office moves... bad playoff outcomes. it just goes on and on. so i just watch from afar because it is not healthy for me to be

fully engrossed with this team or the sport for that matter. just a casual onlooker by default.

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:33 AM

The way Woody Johnson sounded yesterday, if things keep heading south hes going to clean house. I suspect that we will finish 5-11 at best, we have some easier games ahead, but really we are outmatched talent wise every game. We are among the worst in the talent department and we have a garbage QB. If Tannenbaum survives and is our GM after this season I will be pissed.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Great post SHJ.

To compound matters when it comes to the draft, the lone year we draft more than a handful of players, we end up with two not even making the team (Ganaway and Robert Griffin III) and only four on the current active roster. Depth - and somebody to groom for the future - is something we need along the offensive line, but Griffin turned out to be a wasted pick. It would be nice to see Jordan White at least be activated from the practice squad before the end of the season; at least with him he is at least still with the team, unlike Scotty McKnight from the 2011 class.

Tannenbaum has made some bold and some brave moves while GM. But he's disregarded the long term too often, meaning that any success the team has had appears as though it will be fleeting. The current talent level, especially at the skill positions on offense, isn't up to scratch, while we're lacking impact players in the front seven defensively. Coples could still blossom, but we really need an OLB who strikes fear into opposing QBs. On the back end it will be interesting to see whether Bell and Landry are just stop gaps. Even if one leaves, that's another position that requires addressing.

#11 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 16 November 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

Great post SHJ.

To compound matters when it comes to the draft, the lone year we draft more than a handful of players, we end up with two not even making the team (Ganaway and Robert Griffin III) and only four on the current active roster. Depth - and somebody to groom for the future - is something we need along the offensive line, but Griffin turned out to be a wasted pick. It would be nice to see Jordan White at least be activated from the practice squad before the end of the season; at least with him he is at least still with the team, unlike Scotty McKnight from the 2011 class.

Tannenbaum has made some bold and some brave moves while GM. But he's disregarded the long term too often, meaning that any success the team has had appears as though it will be fleeting. The current talent level, especially at the skill positions on offense, isn't up to scratch, while we're lacking impact players in the front seven defensively. Coples could still blossom, but we really need an OLB who strikes fear into opposing QBs. On the back end it will be interesting to see whether Bell and Landry are just stop gaps. Even if one leaves, that's another position that requires addressing.

You do realise SHJ just took what other people have been saying and pretended he had thought it, right?

#12 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:43 AM

Apparently SHJ payed attention in english class. Well written and agree with 99% of what you said.

#13 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

This thread must be a practical joke.

#14 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 16 November 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

Great post SHJ.

View PostRetireChrebet, on 17 November 2012 - 05:43 AM, said:

Apparently SHJ payed attention in english class. Well written and agree with 99% of what you said.

For the record, this isn't written by SHJ unless he runs this blog:

http://turnonthejets.com/tag/mike-d/

pla·gia·rism
   [pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-] Show IPA
noun1.an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author.

(I didn't write that definition)

#15 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:08 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 17 November 2012 - 06:03 PM, said:

For the record, this isn't written by SHJ unless he runs this blog:

http://turnonthejets.com/tag/mike-d/

pla·gia·rism
   [pley-juh-riz-uhm, -jee-uh-riz-] Show IPA
noun1.an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author.

(I didn't write that definition)

Thanks for the heads up - edited the initial post accordingly.

#16 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

I didn't write the article nor did I intend for anyone to think that I did. I thought it was pretty obvious from the formatting that I just copied and pasted and article I read.

#17 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 15 November 2012 - 10:36 AM, said:

That 2009 draft was awful, 3 picks, 3 bad players. Tannenbaum needs to be fired after this team goes 5-11 at best this season. Time to get a football mind who knows how to build through the draft.

Agreed; 100%. This team needs to have one singular goal, winning football games! The ticket sales, etc. will come from winning. Done deal!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users