NYJetsFan.com Forums: Bart Scott Is A Moron - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) I had a blast at the game... just sucks we lost
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:22 AM) 1-3 when I go se them
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) Refs fucked up the fumble for a TD. by calling it down the first time everyone in the stadium saw it as a fumble
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) they need to just let them plays play out because they now look at every turnover
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) If hes down they could just overturn it on the replay
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) f*** Holmes to
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) gg2003 you want to be a mod?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:22 PM) You have to go through your initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) Gg03 would be a terrif
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:43 PM) what is the "initiation"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:47 PM) :zz:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:53 PM) and no I will not say that Idzik needs to be canned cause he doesn't
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 12:54 PM) he just needs to find talent at the CB and WR positions while also improving in positions that are currently our strengths like DL and OL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:30 PM) Fire idzik!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 01:45 PM) Best part of last night was Wayne Chrebet going onto the Ring of Honor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) u think our oline is a strength? did u not see geno getting killed out there?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 02:04 PM) LG is a shit position, colon is old and nto much left in the tank, brick and mangold are in decline, and brent is a below average RT at best
santana Icon : (Today, 04:26 PM) initiation is you have to high 5.... 5 pats fans in the span of a week
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 04:43 PM) i wonder how ronny is doing as a fins fan lol.
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I think he got sick of being an nfl fan all together
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) but thats just speculation
santana Icon : (Today, 04:55 PM) I know its starting to make me sick
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) bad refs excessive commercials
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) shitty services available to stream it
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) loads of penalties
santana Icon : (Today, 04:56 PM) annoying replay system
santana Icon : (Today, 04:57 PM) ambiguous rules where the ref has to fucking explain everything to you
santana Icon : (Today, 04:58 PM) oh and the constant violence out side of the game. domestic abuse. murders. dui cases. gun charges. young players wanting to smoke weed with less repercussion. veteran players wanting less hgh testing to stay healthy and in the league
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) BUY BUD LIGHT GUYS AND A TACOMA NATIONWIDE IS ON YOUR SIDE PAPAJOHNS DISCOUNT DOUBLE fuck you you will buy it!
santana Icon : (Today, 04:59 PM) end rant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:08 PM) lol NFL is a big money business, sometimes to run something that big, your gonna have some a-holes involved. any big company is like that
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 05:10 PM) i might not wanna read this then http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38459
santana Icon : (Today, 05:11 PM) yeah heard about it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:47 PM) Ellis Lankster has been cut by the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) Phillip Adams should of been cut not Lankster
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) IMO
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:49 PM) especially since Adams got fooled on that TD last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 06:02 PM) and still I'm not a mod WTF?!?!?!?!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 06:09 PM) didn't pass initiation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:51 PM) really? They cut Lankster? Phillip Adams doesn't belong on a NFL roster, that guy is just terrible. At least Lankster is a ST stud
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:52 PM) why not sign a Champ Bailey or Asante Samuel, at least those guys know how to play. Phillip Adams just embarrassed himself on that one TD play, like that is cut worthy.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:53 PM) Idk if it's Idzik or the order is from Woody, but the Jets are too f***ing cheap.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:14 PM) If we can get Milber healthy and playing, we would be in better shape. He would be our #1 CB and then we have more depth. I don't think Allen and Walls are that bad.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:21 PM) I believe they are trying to roll cap space into next year.
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 07:21 PM) Meanwhile back in hazard county....
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Bart Scott Is A Moron

#1 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:38 PM



Quote

Now that the New York Jets have actually won in a convincing fashion for the first time since they beat the Colts, 35-9, on October 14, it's time for linebacker Bart Scott to act stupid again. Scott, who threatened a reporter in the team locker room in September, tried to get his teammates to say nothing but "Both teams played hard" following their Sunday 27-13 win over the St. Louis Rams.

According to Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Scott was trying to lead the movement against the media after anonymous teammates and team officials allegedly ripped Tim Tebow to the New York Daily News this week.

"Bart Scott is leading a media mutiny by the Jets defense in the locker room," Hubbuch tweeted after the game. "This is ridiculous ... Bart Scott is ordering every Jets defensive player to say nothing but "both teams played hard." Threatening any that don't ... Scott blaming everyone in the media for the Daily News story ... Thankfully, Yeremiah Bell isn't participating in Bart Scott's boycott foolishness. A true pro ... Scott yells at Bryan Thomas for breaking the boycott, calling him "a MF-ing sellout." Yeremiah Bell tells Scott: "Stop it. Just stop it."

About 10 minutes later, this from Hubbuch:

"Now that his boycott flopped, Bart Scott is talking calmly and openly to the media. What a team this is."

Indeed. Even when they do well, the Jets can't keep from getting in their own way. Keep in mind that all this noise is coming from a guy who had one tackle against the Rams, and has a grand total of 21 solo tackles this season.



View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#2 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,181
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Ugh.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26
0

#3 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,240
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

His act was funny only once (after the 2011 playoff win versus the Pats) but it's beyond old now. I hope he's cut after this season.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#4 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

His act was funny only once (after the 2011 playoff win versus the Pats) but it's beyond old now. I hope he's cut after this season.


So, you may say that you...can't wait? Sorry, that was terrible.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,007
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

He has worn out his welcome. He was suppose to be the Jets' Ray Lewis and that clearly didn't workout too well. Can't wait until he's gone.
0

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Oh Emmmm Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The media is a upset because a player doesn't want himself or others on the team to talk to the media!
0

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,390
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Scott seems to put his foot in his mouth a lot but so do a lot of NFL players. Not going to hold it against him. We have more problems than Scott`s tirades. Still though I hope he gets traded or released after the season. Bart has clearly lost a step.
0

#8 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,693
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Don't let the media put thoughts in your heads guys...they're supposed to be reporting facts, not biased opinions.

Good for Scott!
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,240
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

I don't have a problem with him being anti-media but I doubt it's genuine. From the look of it we can see his teammates are getting tired of his act and we do suspect him of being the "anonymous source" in that Tebow article after what LT said.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

I don't have a problem with him being anti-media but I doubt it's genuine. From the look of it we can see his teammates are getting tired of his act and we do suspect him of being the "anonymous source" in that Tebow article after what LT said.


Why is LT the go-to-guy for this all of a sudden? This is the same player who had a decade long reputation as someone who pouts and alienates his team mates. Every single SD season ended with him either mad at the QB, mad at the HC and pouting on the sideline. His shitty attitude wasn't a secret and was only tolerated because he was such a dynamic playmaker. Now that he's out of the league he's making himself the defacto forensic psychologist of the Jets? He ain't in the damn locker room. He hasn't been on the same team as Tebow and half our offense. Go away!
0

#11 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

I don't really think Scott was threatening his teammates and I doubt they were upset with him, but I'm tired of Scott. He has been one of the leaders in the Ryan clubhouse of Loud and Dumb since he got here. Supposedly he was going to be our Ray Lewis and instead he has been a chief clown. Also, he was more than happy to work on making money after the media blew up his "can't wait!" comment. Hypocrite.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#12 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,781
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

In the other thread you posted a1
they kind of report that he was just joking

Quote

Scott cursed at teammates Yeremiah Bell and Bryan Thomas when they started speaking, but Scott later said his latest media boycott and his desire to see his teammates follow suit was in jest, and he relented and answered questions.


I don't understand why everyone is up in arms about scott
If the jets win scott is praised as a ruthless leader if they lose hes a clown
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#13 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,240
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

Why is LT the go-to-guy for this all of a sudden? This is the same player who had a decade long reputation as someone who pouts and alienates his team mates. Every single SD season ended with him either mad at the QB, mad at the HC and pouting on the sideline. His shitty attitude wasn't a secret and was only tolerated because he was such a dynamic playmaker. Now that he's out of the league he's making himself the defacto forensic psychologist of the Jets? He ain't in the damn locker room. He hasn't been on the same team as Tebow and half our offense. Go away!


Just because LT may have pouted a lot doesn't make his assessment here incorrect. Bart Scott has had no problem in the past making his feelings known to anybody who will listen. Especially if that person is holding a camera or audio recording device. He made such a big deal about a media blackout as if anybody in the media would've really cared. Now that the team isn't playing well (again) and people are pointing fingers, Scott wants to make sure people know his feelings (because we hang on his every word of course). So the best way to get around the media boycott he's leading is to make anonymous statements. Would that surprise anybody? He's a loud mouth and the only way to get out of the corner he's backed himself into (the media boycott) is to talk his shit without his name being tied to it. But this is all if anybody besides himself actually took his little media boycott seriously. Bart Scott is an attention whore who is more than likely using his time with the NEW YORK Jets as an audition for a future job as a NFL analyst than he has used it for actually playing great football.

Plus when it comes to LT did anything he say during his time in San Diego turn out to be a lie? Look at the Chargers now. LT as a running back knew his window to win a Super Bowl was shorter than either Rivers or Norv Turner's. I'd be angry too if I had a QB and HC that collapse like Rivers and Turner did/do. Plus their GM and ownership isn't any better. No wonder he put a Jets logo tattoo on his other leg his first year with the team. LT may not have been the happy warrior in San Diego but he wasn't a liar either.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#14 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,781
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:07 PM


Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#15 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 203
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

View Postsantana, on 19 November 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

In the other thread you posted a1
they kind of report that he was just joking



I don't understand why everyone is up in arms about scott
If the jets win scott is praised as a ruthless leader if they lose hes a clown

I always think he is a clown. Bad signing on our part.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#16 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

Just because LT may have pouted a lot doesn't make his assessment here incorrect. Bart Scott has had no problem in the past making his feelings known to anybody who will listen. Especially if that person is holding a camera or audio recording device. He made such a big deal about a media blackout as if anybody in the media would've really cared. Now that the team isn't playing well (again) and people are pointing fingers, Scott wants to make sure people know his feelings (because we hang on his every word of course). So the best way to get around the media boycott he's leading is to make anonymous statements. Would that surprise anybody? He's a loud mouth and the only way to get out of the corner he's backed himself into (the media boycott) is to talk his shit without his name being tied to it. But this is all if anybody besides himself actually took his little media boycott seriously. Bart Scott is an attention whore who is more than likely using his time with the NEW YORK Jets as an audition for a future job as a NFL analyst than he has used it for actually playing great football.

Plus when it comes to LT did anything he say during his time in San Diego turn out to be a lie? Look at the Chargers now. LT as a running back knew his window to win a Super Bowl was shorter than either Rivers or Norv Turner's. I'd be angry too if I had a QB and HC that collapse like Rivers and Turner did/do. Plus their GM and ownership isn't any better. No wonder he put a Jets logo tattoo on his other leg his first year with the team. LT may not have been the happy warrior in San Diego but he wasn't a liar either.


I'm not saying LT was wrong for being who he was in SD. I'm saying that he's likely wrong about this. Not only is he not in the lockerroom and is not a well embraced former player of this team (because he started talking sideways the minute he retired), but because the passive aggressive behaviour that he's pinning on Scott and Cro was the very thing he's done his whole career. How many times did you see him sulking on the bench and then publicly back away from slamming Norv, AJ or Rivers? Seems like every season at least once. He's seeing himself in others. It's the first fallacy of his assumption. He's looking at Scott and thinking "that's some shit I'd do". No. Scott has always been verbal. Cro is blunt to the point that he's getting his own spin off show. You really think that either one of them can fart in a crowd anonymously? LT is just being LT, sulking in the corner again.
0

#17 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,240
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

I'm not saying LT was wrong for being who he was in SD. I'm saying that he's likely wrong about this. Not only is he not in the lockerroom and is not a well embraced former player of this team (because he started talking sideways the minute he retired), but because the passive aggressive behaviour that he's pinning on Scott and Cro was the very thing he's done his whole career. How many times did you see him sulking on the bench and then publicly back away from slamming Norv, AJ or Rivers? Seems like every season at least once. He's seeing himself in others. It's the first fallacy of his assumption. He's looking at Scott and thinking "that's some shit I'd do". No. Scott has always been verbal. Cro is blunt to the point that he's getting his own spin off show. You really think that either one of them can fart in a crowd anonymously? LT is just being LT, sulking in the corner again.



I don't think so. Like I said you can call LT a crybaby and that he's pouting and sulking, but he's been right more often than he's been wrong on these things. He was right about what was going on in San Diego and he was right about what happened at the end of last season with the Jets. It doesn't matter if he's not in the locker room today, he was there less than a year ago. I really doubt Bart Scott's personality has changed a great deal since last season. Shit he might've done it last year too when the team was falling apart and LT was in the locker room. Plus LT unlike Bart Scott didn't run his mouth just to hear himself speak. When LT bitched he at least waited until the end of the season. Bart Scott talks shit and complains about ______________ during training camp. LT never said he knows for a fact that it's Bart Scott and Cromartie complaining about Tebow. He was more than likely going off of how those two acted last season when it came to how things went down in the locker room. It was just a guess but it wouldn't surprise me if his guess was right.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users