NYJetsFan.com Forums: Bart Scott Is A Moron - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 April 2014 - 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) liverpool potentially winning the league on my birthday
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 03:15 PM) cannot write that script
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:31 PM) I don't acknowledge people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:32 PM) I ignore and never pay no mind to people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:32 PM) I bet you like to tap on guys asses when you high 5 someone huh 0099
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:33 PM) that is why you partake in high 5ing people cause you just love to get your mitts on mens asses...whatever floats your boat
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:33 PM) weirdo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:17 PM) I can't wait for the 2014 season to start
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:17 PM) this wait is really boring...
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 09:20 PM) cause the only topic that seems to make this somewhat worth visiting the site is 0099's obsession with touching mens asses when he high 5's them...and how he is trying to persuade me to do the same...
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Bart Scott Is A Moron

#1 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:38 PM



Quote

Now that the New York Jets have actually won in a convincing fashion for the first time since they beat the Colts, 35-9, on October 14, it's time for linebacker Bart Scott to act stupid again. Scott, who threatened a reporter in the team locker room in September, tried to get his teammates to say nothing but "Both teams played hard" following their Sunday 27-13 win over the St. Louis Rams.

According to Bart Hubbuch of the New York Post, Scott was trying to lead the movement against the media after anonymous teammates and team officials allegedly ripped Tim Tebow to the New York Daily News this week.

"Bart Scott is leading a media mutiny by the Jets defense in the locker room," Hubbuch tweeted after the game. "This is ridiculous ... Bart Scott is ordering every Jets defensive player to say nothing but "both teams played hard." Threatening any that don't ... Scott blaming everyone in the media for the Daily News story ... Thankfully, Yeremiah Bell isn't participating in Bart Scott's boycott foolishness. A true pro ... Scott yells at Bryan Thomas for breaking the boycott, calling him "a MF-ing sellout." Yeremiah Bell tells Scott: "Stop it. Just stop it."

About 10 minutes later, this from Hubbuch:

"Now that his boycott flopped, Bart Scott is talking calmly and openly to the media. What a team this is."

Indeed. Even when they do well, the Jets can't keep from getting in their own way. Keep in mind that all this noise is coming from a guy who had one tackle against the Rams, and has a grand total of 21 solo tackles this season.



View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#2 User is online   The Reverend Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,180
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Ugh.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26
0

#3 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,142
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

His act was funny only once (after the 2011 playoff win versus the Pats) but it's beyond old now. I hope he's cut after this season.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#4 User is offline   MoMilk1991 Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,946
  • Joined: 10-March 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

His act was funny only once (after the 2011 playoff win versus the Pats) but it's beyond old now. I hope he's cut after this season.


So, you may say that you...can't wait? Sorry, that was terrible.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,949
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

He has worn out his welcome. He was suppose to be the Jets' Ray Lewis and that clearly didn't workout too well. Can't wait until he's gone.
0

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

Oh Emmmm Geeeeeeeeeeeeeee! The media is a upset because a player doesn't want himself or others on the team to talk to the media!
0

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,357
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

Scott seems to put his foot in his mouth a lot but so do a lot of NFL players. Not going to hold it against him. We have more problems than Scott`s tirades. Still though I hope he gets traded or released after the season. Bart has clearly lost a step.
0

#8 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,693
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

Don't let the media put thoughts in your heads guys...they're supposed to be reporting facts, not biased opinions.

Good for Scott!
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,142
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:15 AM

I don't have a problem with him being anti-media but I doubt it's genuine. From the look of it we can see his teammates are getting tired of his act and we do suspect him of being the "anonymous source" in that Tebow article after what LT said.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 03:15 AM, said:

I don't have a problem with him being anti-media but I doubt it's genuine. From the look of it we can see his teammates are getting tired of his act and we do suspect him of being the "anonymous source" in that Tebow article after what LT said.


Why is LT the go-to-guy for this all of a sudden? This is the same player who had a decade long reputation as someone who pouts and alienates his team mates. Every single SD season ended with him either mad at the QB, mad at the HC and pouting on the sideline. His shitty attitude wasn't a secret and was only tolerated because he was such a dynamic playmaker. Now that he's out of the league he's making himself the defacto forensic psychologist of the Jets? He ain't in the damn locker room. He hasn't been on the same team as Tebow and half our offense. Go away!
0

#11 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

I don't really think Scott was threatening his teammates and I doubt they were upset with him, but I'm tired of Scott. He has been one of the leaders in the Ryan clubhouse of Loud and Dumb since he got here. Supposedly he was going to be our Ray Lewis and instead he has been a chief clown. Also, he was more than happy to work on making money after the media blew up his "can't wait!" comment. Hypocrite.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#12 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:19 PM

In the other thread you posted a1
they kind of report that he was just joking

Quote

Scott cursed at teammates Yeremiah Bell and Bryan Thomas when they started speaking, but Scott later said his latest media boycott and his desire to see his teammates follow suit was in jest, and he relented and answered questions.


I don't understand why everyone is up in arms about scott
If the jets win scott is praised as a ruthless leader if they lose hes a clown
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#13 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,142
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:49 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 10:03 AM, said:

Why is LT the go-to-guy for this all of a sudden? This is the same player who had a decade long reputation as someone who pouts and alienates his team mates. Every single SD season ended with him either mad at the QB, mad at the HC and pouting on the sideline. His shitty attitude wasn't a secret and was only tolerated because he was such a dynamic playmaker. Now that he's out of the league he's making himself the defacto forensic psychologist of the Jets? He ain't in the damn locker room. He hasn't been on the same team as Tebow and half our offense. Go away!


Just because LT may have pouted a lot doesn't make his assessment here incorrect. Bart Scott has had no problem in the past making his feelings known to anybody who will listen. Especially if that person is holding a camera or audio recording device. He made such a big deal about a media blackout as if anybody in the media would've really cared. Now that the team isn't playing well (again) and people are pointing fingers, Scott wants to make sure people know his feelings (because we hang on his every word of course). So the best way to get around the media boycott he's leading is to make anonymous statements. Would that surprise anybody? He's a loud mouth and the only way to get out of the corner he's backed himself into (the media boycott) is to talk his shit without his name being tied to it. But this is all if anybody besides himself actually took his little media boycott seriously. Bart Scott is an attention whore who is more than likely using his time with the NEW YORK Jets as an audition for a future job as a NFL analyst than he has used it for actually playing great football.

Plus when it comes to LT did anything he say during his time in San Diego turn out to be a lie? Look at the Chargers now. LT as a running back knew his window to win a Super Bowl was shorter than either Rivers or Norv Turner's. I'd be angry too if I had a QB and HC that collapse like Rivers and Turner did/do. Plus their GM and ownership isn't any better. No wonder he put a Jets logo tattoo on his other leg his first year with the team. LT may not have been the happy warrior in San Diego but he wasn't a liar either.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#14 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 04:07 PM


Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#15 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

View Postsantana, on 19 November 2012 - 02:19 PM, said:

In the other thread you posted a1
they kind of report that he was just joking



I don't understand why everyone is up in arms about scott
If the jets win scott is praised as a ruthless leader if they lose hes a clown

I always think he is a clown. Bad signing on our part.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#16 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 03:49 PM, said:

Just because LT may have pouted a lot doesn't make his assessment here incorrect. Bart Scott has had no problem in the past making his feelings known to anybody who will listen. Especially if that person is holding a camera or audio recording device. He made such a big deal about a media blackout as if anybody in the media would've really cared. Now that the team isn't playing well (again) and people are pointing fingers, Scott wants to make sure people know his feelings (because we hang on his every word of course). So the best way to get around the media boycott he's leading is to make anonymous statements. Would that surprise anybody? He's a loud mouth and the only way to get out of the corner he's backed himself into (the media boycott) is to talk his shit without his name being tied to it. But this is all if anybody besides himself actually took his little media boycott seriously. Bart Scott is an attention whore who is more than likely using his time with the NEW YORK Jets as an audition for a future job as a NFL analyst than he has used it for actually playing great football.

Plus when it comes to LT did anything he say during his time in San Diego turn out to be a lie? Look at the Chargers now. LT as a running back knew his window to win a Super Bowl was shorter than either Rivers or Norv Turner's. I'd be angry too if I had a QB and HC that collapse like Rivers and Turner did/do. Plus their GM and ownership isn't any better. No wonder he put a Jets logo tattoo on his other leg his first year with the team. LT may not have been the happy warrior in San Diego but he wasn't a liar either.


I'm not saying LT was wrong for being who he was in SD. I'm saying that he's likely wrong about this. Not only is he not in the lockerroom and is not a well embraced former player of this team (because he started talking sideways the minute he retired), but because the passive aggressive behaviour that he's pinning on Scott and Cro was the very thing he's done his whole career. How many times did you see him sulking on the bench and then publicly back away from slamming Norv, AJ or Rivers? Seems like every season at least once. He's seeing himself in others. It's the first fallacy of his assumption. He's looking at Scott and thinking "that's some shit I'd do". No. Scott has always been verbal. Cro is blunt to the point that he's getting his own spin off show. You really think that either one of them can fart in a crowd anonymously? LT is just being LT, sulking in the corner again.
0

#17 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,142
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 05:53 PM, said:

I'm not saying LT was wrong for being who he was in SD. I'm saying that he's likely wrong about this. Not only is he not in the lockerroom and is not a well embraced former player of this team (because he started talking sideways the minute he retired), but because the passive aggressive behaviour that he's pinning on Scott and Cro was the very thing he's done his whole career. How many times did you see him sulking on the bench and then publicly back away from slamming Norv, AJ or Rivers? Seems like every season at least once. He's seeing himself in others. It's the first fallacy of his assumption. He's looking at Scott and thinking "that's some shit I'd do". No. Scott has always been verbal. Cro is blunt to the point that he's getting his own spin off show. You really think that either one of them can fart in a crowd anonymously? LT is just being LT, sulking in the corner again.



I don't think so. Like I said you can call LT a crybaby and that he's pouting and sulking, but he's been right more often than he's been wrong on these things. He was right about what was going on in San Diego and he was right about what happened at the end of last season with the Jets. It doesn't matter if he's not in the locker room today, he was there less than a year ago. I really doubt Bart Scott's personality has changed a great deal since last season. Shit he might've done it last year too when the team was falling apart and LT was in the locker room. Plus LT unlike Bart Scott didn't run his mouth just to hear himself speak. When LT bitched he at least waited until the end of the season. Bart Scott talks shit and complains about ______________ during training camp. LT never said he knows for a fact that it's Bart Scott and Cromartie complaining about Tebow. He was more than likely going off of how those two acted last season when it came to how things went down in the locker room. It was just a guess but it wouldn't surprise me if his guess was right.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users