NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gronk Broken Forearm. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 12:57 PM) Lose the next 2
santana Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) Dat skyrtel forehead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:07 PM) NICE SACK
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Today, 01:09 PM) That was just drawn up great, totally confused the protection. Looked like 3 lineman had no one to block and were just confused
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:10 PM) lmao Jalen Saunders becoming a good return man with the Saints
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:10 PM) I think the Jets gave up on him too quickly.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:12 PM) these f***ing playcalls are horrible
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:12 PM) another 3 & Out
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:12 PM) Harvin is tough, guy has a sprained ankle and isn't missing a game
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:12 PM) The one thing I won't miss with Rex gone is the stupid Wildcat
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:12 PM) oy vey
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:12 PM) I want Harvin back
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:13 PM) first time Pryor has made a play
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:13 PM) Pryor making a nice tackle there
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:13 PM) almost flipping that POS amendola head over heels
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:13 PM) I still think Pryor will be a good safety for us, just put in a bad situation this season due to how bad we are at CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:14 PM) I'm excited for the season to end to see what changes are made
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:15 PM) Me too
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:15 PM) I'm already putting Pryor into the Miliner category = BUST
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:15 PM) If Woody cleans house it should be an attractive place to come too. Some talent and a lot of cap space.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:16 PM) incomplete
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:17 PM) at least the D is shutting them down so far
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:17 PM) That's good for you. Injuries derailed a promising season for Milber
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:17 PM) but our O is horrendous
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:17 PM) another 3 & Out coming up for the JETS O
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:17 PM) We are really pathetic at CB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:20 PM) our O SUCKS
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:20 PM) Can we just fire morningwig now?
azjetfan Icon : (Today, 01:21 PM) Geno waited to long to run
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:21 PM) That 3 & Out was brought to you by Marty Morningwhig
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:22 PM) If you want your D to get worn down...you get a Marty Morningwhig led O to do that
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:25 PM) Marty Mornhinweg is restricted by Rex
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:26 PM) We will never have a good offense under Rex
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:26 PM) Unless we had a proven veteran QB and good OL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) lmao @ brady
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) Just keep hitting Brady
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:29 PM) I will miss seeing this defense vs Brady. Rex usually gives him more trouble than most do
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:30 PM) will the O please have a drive longer than 3 & Out
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:32 PM) I wish we would injure Brady
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) hey at least they haven't blown us out yet
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Today, 01:45 PM) Please fire Idzick Begging you
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:50 PM) we give them short field and they score
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) not surprised
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:51 PM) and we'll have to settle for a FG
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 01:52 PM) Mangold is hurt
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Gronk Broken Forearm.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Gronk broke his forearm late in the Pats running up the score against the Colts. Will not play Thursday. Hernandez missed another game with him ankle, doubt he'd play in 4 days. Chandler Jones left the game in the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury and did not return.

#2 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Good for the Jets,horrrrrrrrrrrible for my fantasy team!!! this might keep me out of the playoffs now smh:banghead:src="http://nyjetsfan.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif">

#3 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Wish it was Brady's trowing arm! hahahaha. I am kidding. Really.

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.

I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?

#6 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?

Never, but still any time a player walks onto the field for any play the possibility of getting injured is there no matter how small of possibility it is. He could've put a dead body out there instead of Gronkowski at the that point in the game because it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome. It was a very small risk but still a risk none the less. A risk that could've been avoided if he had just sent in a 3rd stringer instead of a star TE.

It was just unnecessary.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users