NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gronk Broken Forearm. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

OFF SEASON ALMOST OVER AUG 13 VS LIONS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (09 June 2015 - 08:52 PM) TEH METS
azjetfan Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:09 PM) You know what the Jets are due for?
azjetfan Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:09 PM) A good firing
azjetfan Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:09 PM) Fire Geno!
Mr_Jet Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:20 PM) Yes I highly recommend anybody looking to get into House of Cards to take a weekend to binge watch at least the first 2 seasons.
azjetfan Icon : (09 June 2015 - 09:29 PM) I agree mr jet. The third was a little disappointing
azjetfan Icon : (10 June 2015 - 04:34 PM) Boss is what is what I am watching now. Not as good as house of cards but entertaining
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 03:53 PM) Eagles release absent Pro Bowl guard Mathis
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 03:54 PM) get it done big mac. instant upgrade at Guard for us
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:36 PM) 33 years old.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:36 PM) Im not against it but it would have to be a short term deal
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:37 PM) rumor has it he wanted a raise over his $5.5 million base this year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:39 PM) 33 is young for a guard. he's got at least 3-4 more years in him
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) Mmmmm I disagree.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:40 PM) I would go 2 year deal.
azjetfan Icon : (11 June 2015 - 07:41 PM) Maybe longer if we could get out of it after 2
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 11:36 AM) backloaded 4 year deal ca cut after 2 years wit minimum cap hit
Jetsfan115 Icon : (12 June 2015 - 02:22 PM) Jets sign free agent OT Charlles Brown
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:48 PM) We won't be able to backload it. He won't accept the offer. Keep in mind he requested he release because they couldn't come to an agreement on a raise.
azjetfan Icon : (14 June 2015 - 01:49 PM) He is probably looking for $7 million or more per year.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 09:44 AM) he was only making 5.5 million this year. we can give him 10 mil signing bonus onf a 5 year deal and a low base salary (like 3 mil a year) it'll average out to 5 mil a year, but he'll get 13 million this year (more then double) and will cost 5 mil a year against the cap for the rest of the deal
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Any news on Mathis at all? Haven't heard anything since his release.
2JBallar01 Icon : (15 June 2015 - 02:17 PM) Also, Sam Baker was cut today as well
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 04:52 PM) Titans releasing RB Shonn Greene
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 June 2015 - 10:40 PM) TEH WARRIORS
santana Icon : (16 June 2015 - 11:08 PM) This trophy ceremony awkward as fuck I had to turn it off
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:02 PM) It really was. It was more Doris Burke interviewing the Warriors than it was a trophy ceremony. Plus Adam Silver forgot to hand the Warriors owner the trophy after he was done talking to the crowd.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 June 2015 - 08:03 PM) R.I.P. Stuart Scott
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE SILVER
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 June 2015 - 10:05 PM) FIRE BURKE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 June 2015 - 06:27 PM) THE A-ROD!!
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:19 PM) god damn week no activity in here
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:20 PM) might have to chop this table up into fire wood
santana Icon : (26 June 2015 - 12:26 PM) FIRE WOOD!
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:54 PM) Kristaps Porzingis???
Mr_Jet Icon : (26 June 2015 - 05:55 PM) You'd think Isiah Thomas was still running the Knicks last night.
santana Icon : (27 June 2015 - 07:30 PM) Lol yeah no clue about those names
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Gronk Broken Forearm.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Gronk broke his forearm late in the Pats running up the score against the Colts. Will not play Thursday. Hernandez missed another game with him ankle, doubt he'd play in 4 days. Chandler Jones left the game in the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury and did not return.
0

#2 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 364
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Good for the Jets,horrrrrrrrrrrible for my fantasy team!!! this might keep me out of the playoffs now smh:banghead:src="http://nyjetsfan.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif">
0

#3 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,330
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Wish it was Brady's trowing arm! hahahaha. I am kidding. Really.
0

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,316
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.


I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?
0

#6 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,316
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?



Never, but still any time a player walks onto the field for any play the possibility of getting injured is there no matter how small of possibility it is. He could've put a dead body out there instead of Gronkowski at the that point in the game because it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome. It was a very small risk but still a risk none the less. A risk that could've been avoided if he had just sent in a 3rd stringer instead of a star TE.

It was just unnecessary.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users