NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gronk Broken Forearm. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

THREE MORE SPOTS FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL: http://nyjetsfan.com...ndpost&p=356805
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (29 June 2015 - 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 June 2015 - 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
azjetfan Icon : (01 July 2015 - 07:53 PM) Shot an 86 today. Personal best.
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) well done
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) im going to play friday
blk_orion Icon : (02 July 2015 - 08:57 AM) play what? golf?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 game for substance abuse.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 06:15 PM) DAMNIT TO f***ing HELL!!!!
azjetfan Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:46 PM) Yup. Golf. I'm ready to take on Tiger. Mid season form. For what ever reason I am hitting the driver great. 280 and fairly controlled. I'm playing again Saturday.
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) tiger shot a 66 today didnt he easy course though
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) things were going too well for the jets this off season
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 July 2015 - 10:33 PM) Well I guess Williams will be starting in opening day now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2015 - 09:34 PM) WOW homerun derby was awesome!!
santana Icon : (14 July 2015 - 03:56 PM) I missed it frown face
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 July 2015 - 09:35 PM) WOOOOOOO
SecondHandJets Icon : (25 July 2015 - 10:24 PM) CONFORTO > TROUT, JUST ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
santana Icon : (28 July 2015 - 10:52 AM) blasphemy
azjetfan Icon : (28 July 2015 - 01:37 PM) Brady suspension upheld
Chaos Icon : (30 July 2015 - 05:55 PM) https://twitter.com/...885423357390848
Chaos Icon : (30 July 2015 - 05:56 PM) God dammit Richardson. Jets need to pay Mo. Richardson is turning into a huge liability.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 06:17 PM) good thing we drafted williams. thats why you take BPA
jets4life Icon : (30 July 2015 - 07:54 PM) Mike Freeman of the B/R has spoken to three NFL sources who all said they think Jets DE Sheldon Richardson Will Never Play Another Down In The Nfl following this arrest.

Freeman’s sources all pointed to the 12-year child and the loaded handgun in the car as two major concerns regarding the incident.
We’ll have more details regarding Richardson as the news is available.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 08:44 PM) do we need to get rid of sheldon?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 08:44 PM) wtf was he thinking driving 143 mph
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:19 PM) My guess would be by the time he is done with all his suspensions he will not be under contract anymore.
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:20 PM) The child and gun will do him in.
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:20 PM) Was he charged with child endangerment?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 July 2015 - 10:53 PM) Why o why
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) i think he was only charged with resisting arrest
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) he isn't going anywhere. wife beaters get second chances and he won't?
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) i'm sure he's going to be suspended for more than 4 games though
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM) Richardson is a moron
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM) Good thing we drafted Williams
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:17 AM) Makes the decision easier to pay Wilkerson, someone who knows how to not get into trouble off the field
ROBJETS Icon : (01 August 2015 - 09:45 AM) put in full screen and turn up the volume.. One of the best music videos Ive ever seen. You might want the old lady seeing it though and definitely not the kids. No nudity but Butt galore!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (01 August 2015 - 09:45 AM) https://www.facebook...?type=2&theater
ROBJETS Icon : (01 August 2015 - 09:46 AM) meant might not want your woman seeing it
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:16 PM) Now Wilkerson might be hurt...... f***
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Gronk Broken Forearm.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,491
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Gronk broke his forearm late in the Pats running up the score against the Colts. Will not play Thursday. Hernandez missed another game with him ankle, doubt he'd play in 4 days. Chandler Jones left the game in the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury and did not return.
0

#2 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 364
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Good for the Jets,horrrrrrrrrrrible for my fantasy team!!! this might keep me out of the playoffs now smh:banghead:src="http://nyjetsfan.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif">
0

#3 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,330
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Wish it was Brady's trowing arm! hahahaha. I am kidding. Really.
0

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,317
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,491
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.


I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?
0

#6 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,317
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?



Never, but still any time a player walks onto the field for any play the possibility of getting injured is there no matter how small of possibility it is. He could've put a dead body out there instead of Gronkowski at the that point in the game because it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome. It was a very small risk but still a risk none the less. A risk that could've been avoided if he had just sent in a 3rd stringer instead of a star TE.

It was just unnecessary.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users