NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gronk Broken Forearm. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) Plenty to talk about I'm sure
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 09:40 AM) You guys just suck at it
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) http://fc04.devianta...a8d-d67yh5n.jpg
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:14 PM) Talk about that.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:36 PM) THE BEETS!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (14 July 2014 - 02:38 PM) Ah eeh ooh, Killer tofu. (Eeyae.)
Oooh eeh ooh, Killer tofu!
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 04:14 PM) bravo
Mr_Jet Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:00 PM) I saw on my Facebook newsfeed that Hey Dude was going to be on 90s Nick tonight.
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) http://www.reddit.co...n_how_about_an/
santana Icon : (14 July 2014 - 07:37 PM) David Nelson back on reddit answering questions
blk_orion Icon : (15 July 2014 - 10:22 AM) thanks for that nelson info, my fam originate from Haiti, have fam here doing tons of missions from NY and FL.
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:44 AM) yeah he seems like a very honest person
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) if it wasn't for that injury he suffered in buffalo he would be much more recognized
santana Icon : (15 July 2014 - 11:45 AM) top lad solid pro tough as hell
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 July 2014 - 01:58 PM) http://media-cache-a...0fa7d5eef52.jpg
santana Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:11 AM) TITTIES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 July 2014 - 10:37 AM) ^I 2nd that
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 July 2014 - 08:54 PM) ***crickets***
RetireChrebet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 03:03 AM) My main concern this season is the quarterback play, he or they need to limit turnovers. Simple as that. Also curious to see what we get out of the secondary. If the two aforementioned play decent football this year it should be a very good season.
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 01:24 PM) Football has been gone so long it feels like the Super Bowl was over a year ago. And we still have about 6 weeks to go before the season starts.
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) I still remember the super bowl very clearly
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:37 PM) it was like germany vs brazil
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) HAAAAMES to real
santana Icon : (17 July 2014 - 04:49 PM) the title race is real!
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) soccer :zz:
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 July 2014 - 08:32 PM) WOOOOOOOO RIC FLAIR!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (20 July 2014 - 06:06 AM) Training camp starts in 4 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:15 PM) WOOOO
MikeGangGree... Icon : (20 July 2014 - 07:17 PM) Hes a limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun. WOOOO!!"
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 July 2014 - 03:13 PM) WHAT THE f*** IS UP BITCHES!!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:42 PM) U want to know what's up?.............
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) I will tell you what is up................
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 July 2014 - 07:43 PM) TEH BEETS
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 July 2014 - 06:53 AM) training camp starts in 2 days
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:38 PM) Just got my tickets to the Jets/Bears game!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 July 2014 - 04:39 PM) Going to the Giants and Texans game also. 2 games in 2 days. WOOOOO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) players are reporting to camp today, tomorrow is the first practice!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 09:36 AM) Football is almost back!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 July 2014 - 04:42 PM) You know 0099 is back in the shout box when the FIRE IDZIK drops
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 AM) lol first practice today
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:47 AM) I've been really busy lately, been working 60+ hours a week. plus there hasn't been much to talk about.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:58 AM) Yeah this has been the most dead offseason in quite some time
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 AM) maybe people will start coming back now that camp is starting up
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:46 AM) Geno had a strong first practice, went 7-10
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Gronk Broken Forearm.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Gronk broke his forearm late in the Pats running up the score against the Colts. Will not play Thursday. Hernandez missed another game with him ankle, doubt he'd play in 4 days. Chandler Jones left the game in the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury and did not return.
0

#2 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Good for the Jets,horrrrrrrrrrrible for my fantasy team!!! this might keep me out of the playoffs now smh:banghead:src="http://nyjetsfan.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif">
0

#3 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,325
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Wish it was Brady's trowing arm! hahahaha. I am kidding. Really.
0

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,227
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.


I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?
0

#6 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,227
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?



Never, but still any time a player walks onto the field for any play the possibility of getting injured is there no matter how small of possibility it is. He could've put a dead body out there instead of Gronkowski at the that point in the game because it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome. It was a very small risk but still a risk none the less. A risk that could've been avoided if he had just sent in a 3rd stringer instead of a star TE.

It was just unnecessary.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users