NYJetsFan.com Forums: Gronk Broken Forearm. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) I'm excited for the new coaching staff
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) Rex wsa fun, but he was too much with the defense instead of the entire football team
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:57 PM) also he didn't always hold players accountable. I think Bowles will make the team more disciplined.
santana Icon : (17 April 2015 - 02:50 AM) I don't have any faith in bowles
azjetfan Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:15 AM) “San Diego Chargers will ultimately make a deal with the Tennessee Titans for the number two overall pick. As part of that trade, the Chargers will send the number 17 overall pick and Philip Rivers, just as a start, for the number two pick.”
azjetfan Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:15 AM) Damn... Who called it? This guy.
azjetfan Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:16 AM) http://national.sunt...s-mariota-trade
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 April 2015 - 10:13 AM) So we would now lose out on maroita and rivers
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 April 2015 - 10:13 AM) Ain't that super
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 01:39 PM) do we make a trade for AP?
santana Icon : (17 April 2015 - 02:41 PM) I believe the rivers stuff is all speculation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 03:38 PM) So a top ten qb and the 17th pick for the 2nd overall as a start? Makes sense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 03:39 PM) So Many smokescreens this time of year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 04:08 PM) only 2 more weeks before we find out. draft day will be exciting
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 04:09 PM) my money is we'll take a pass rushing OLB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:08 PM) Yup, unless they trade up.
azjetfan Icon : (18 April 2015 - 07:36 PM) Just spent two w
azjetfan Icon : (18 April 2015 - 07:36 PM) hours in a fitting booth for my new irons.
azjetfan Icon : (18 April 2015 - 07:37 PM) going with Ping G25
azjetfan Icon : (18 April 2015 - 07:37 PM) 4-pw
santana Icon : (19 April 2015 - 02:36 AM) Nice
santana Icon : (19 April 2015 - 02:38 AM) My mizunos are still in Va I need to fly them down. Tired of borrowing clubs
azjetfan Icon : (19 April 2015 - 08:13 AM) I tried the Mizunos
azjetfan Icon : (19 April 2015 - 08:13 AM) they didn't have the spin like the pings.
azjetfan Icon : (19 April 2015 - 09:51 AM) I did hit the further though
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 April 2015 - 10:27 AM) Rex putting a hit out on Jace Amaro
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 April 2015 - 11:49 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
santana Icon : (19 April 2015 - 06:31 PM) Eagles sign Tebow to a 1 year deal
santana Icon : (19 April 2015 - 06:31 PM) what in the world chip kelly
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 April 2015 - 08:13 PM) Sanchez must be banging his head against the wall screaming NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 April 2015 - 08:46 PM) Chip Kelly is a assclown for making such weird boneheaded decisions
ganggreen2003 Icon : (19 April 2015 - 08:46 PM) Iggles in 2015 0-16 write it down
santana Icon : (19 April 2015 - 08:51 PM) Well I doubt tebow makes the roster
MikeGangGree... Icon : (19 April 2015 - 10:17 PM) THE TEBOW!!!!!
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 09:03 AM) Tim Tebow leave Sanchez Alone!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 AM) Rex was talking shit about Amaro saying they lacked accountability last season, now Colon has come out saying the same thing
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 AM) Todd Bowles is emphasizing accountability with the team
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:53 PM) Regular season schedule comes out tomorrow night! All I can say is WOOOOOOOOOOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:47 AM) What is Rivers' trade value realistically? Assuming he does want out, he is a 33 year old franchise QB in the last year of his contract with a $17.5M cap hit. Am I wrong for thinking that he won't net a first in this years draft?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:29 AM) 33 isn't that old for a QB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:29 AM) still a top 10 QB
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:35 AM) True. He also has an injury history but he's always played through that.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:36 AM) Jets traded Revis for the 13th overall and a conditional 4th. I'm just not sure Rivers would net 1st rounder with that contract uncertainty.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:57 AM) GET RIVERS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:59 AM) It's going to cost us 6 because we are going to have to outbid a bunch of teams
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Gronk Broken Forearm.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Gronk broke his forearm late in the Pats running up the score against the Colts. Will not play Thursday. Hernandez missed another game with him ankle, doubt he'd play in 4 days. Chandler Jones left the game in the 2nd quarter with an ankle injury and did not return.
0

#2 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 363
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:04 AM

Good for the Jets,horrrrrrrrrrrible for my fantasy team!!! this might keep me out of the playoffs now smh:banghead:src="http://nyjetsfan.com/forum2/public/style_emoticons/default/banghead.gif">
0

#3 User is offline   JSOTF Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,330
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:El Paso

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

Wish it was Brady's trowing arm! hahahaha. I am kidding. Really.
0

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,314
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 19 November 2012 - 05:42 PM, said:

It just amazes me how much of a pass Belicheat is getting for leaving him out there at that point in the game. Saying shit like that's "the Patriot way." If it were any other coach (especially Rex) that left one of their star players out there on the field late in a blowout game that you already had in hand, they would've been getting killed today. But of course 3 Super Bowl rings (the last of which was 8 seasons ago now) is an excuse to do something stupid but still be above criticism.


I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?
0

#6 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,314
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 19 November 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

I hate to say anything positive about BB but to his credit, Gronk was actually sat on that drive. He came in for the PAT attempts and got hurt. Why was he there for the PAT attempt? I'm not sure, but when was the last time you saw anyone get hurt on a PAT?



Never, but still any time a player walks onto the field for any play the possibility of getting injured is there no matter how small of possibility it is. He could've put a dead body out there instead of Gronkowski at the that point in the game because it wouldn't have made a difference in the outcome. It was a very small risk but still a risk none the less. A risk that could've been avoided if he had just sent in a 3rd stringer instead of a star TE.

It was just unnecessary.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users