NYJetsFan.com Forums: 2013 Head Coach Options: - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:26 AM) he was the guy I wanted most out of the draft. I knew we had no shot at Watkins or Evans.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 08:59 AM) Pretty sure i remember talking to you about him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:33 AM) yeah we talked about him, I remember you loved him too. When I started paying attention to potential draft guys he was the guy I wanted most with our 1st round pick. This was before he was talked about as a legit first rounder, then he skyrocketed up the boards and ended up going too high for us.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 09:37 AM) I was and am huge on Jarvis Landry too
santana Icon : (Today, 11:04 AM) I knew about odell since grade school
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:12 AM) You don't follow football.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:57 AM) I was raving about him all 2012
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:59 AM) Thanks for the fantasy win bum.
santana Icon : (Today, 12:03 PM) you are welcome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) i'm happy with my performance i fielded a great team. rain in oakland screwed me a bit as did the pack vs the vikings
santana Icon : (Today, 12:04 PM) just not in the cards
santana Icon : (Today, 12:05 PM) I enjoyed how you second guessed your self twice with murray and mckinnon
santana Icon : (Today, 12:06 PM) also fleener off the wire lulz
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) 70 degrees out going to go hit 18 holes and then catch mnf at the super dome
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) I AM THE TABLE
santana Icon : (Today, 12:27 PM) ....frown face
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:48 PM) You're ripping my decisions and you still lost.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) I do feel your pain though. Would of beaten everyone. Especially Mr Jet
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) And i liked your move to stop my defensive streaming and you picked up all shit defences
santana Icon : (Today, 01:26 PM) you are reading too much into the defenses. i'm not that smart. and they accumulated because i had bad waiver position so they never dropped on players i was trying to pick up.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:27 PM) I am ripping your decisions because they made me lol during the week
santana Icon : (Today, 01:28 PM) you scrambled to plug all your holes and I had my lineup set almost two weeks ago. its all good though odb and forte came through
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:31 PM) Lol you mean two good players played well? It wasn't an anomaly
santana Icon : (Today, 01:32 PM) yeah thats what i said
santana Icon : (Today, 01:33 PM) I blame cobb and the packers d also the rain in oakland. I think I already said this
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) I mean... you caught me on about the best possible time. So you can use whatever excuses
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) You have a nice team though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:34 PM) My QB had 11 points and I had to use a backup RB. And still won.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:35 PM) It'll be interesting to see how the season finishes. Alot of the top teams still play each other again
gmany3k Icon : (Today, 03:16 PM) anyone is this going to be nationaly televised game ?
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

2013 Head Coach Options:

#21 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,266
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostChaos, on 25 November 2012 - 10:03 PM, said:

No. No. I do not want Schottenheimer round 2 here. Bill Polian will only result in Chris Polian after a season and that's a big no. I want to hire someone to run the team, not to set his son up for a job.


You act as if Chris Polian would give the team herpes.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#22 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,042
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:50 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

You act as if Chris Polian would give the team herpes.


We had this conversation in the shout box a while back. Why hire a guy who will be here for a season and then leave the team in the hands of someone that the ownership didn't hire? Like we saw with the Schottenheimers, son does not equal father. I don't want to replace Tanny for the sake of replacing him. Why not bring Bradshaw back at that point? I want the Jets to hire a true evaluator of talent. Papa Polian has an established history, what does his son have? Three years of experience with the Colts that resulted in him getting fired after a 2-14 season? Here are the drafts he's had:

2009: http://www.profootba...olis-colts.html
2010: http://www.profootba...olis-colts.html
2011: http://www.profootba...olis-colts.html

I rather get a guy with experience, not a name.
0

#23 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,266
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:15 PM

View PostChaos, on 25 November 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

We had this conversation in the shout box a while back. Why hire a guy who will be here for a season and then leave the team in the hands of someone that the ownership didn't hire? Like we saw with the Schottenheimers, son does not equal father. I don't want to replace Tanny for the sake of replacing him. Why not bring Bradshaw back at that point? I want the Jets to hire a true evaluator of talent. Papa Polian has an established history, what does his son have? Three years of experience with the Colts that resulted in him getting fired after a 2-14 season? Here are the drafts he's had:

2009: http://www.profootba...olis-colts.html
2010: http://www.profootba...olis-colts.html
2011: http://www.profootba...olis-colts.html

I rather get a guy with experience, not a name.


If Woody Johnson were to hire Bill Polian I'm sure knowing what happened in Indy he (Woody) would make it clear how long Bill would have to stay with the team. And if Bill were really looking to get his son a job, he'd agree to Woody's terms however long he (Bill) would have to stay. Remember it's Woody's team at the end of the day. If Woody wants Bill and not Chris than that's the way it will be or Bill won't come at all. But if Woody is willing to accept Bill for 3 or 4 years and then let Bill hand off the reigns to his son, than that would be Woody's decision. Just like it was Irsay's decision. The buck stops with Woody. And as I said in the shoutbox even if that were the case, we do not know that Chris Polian would be a bad GM. He wasn't in charge in Indy long enough to make that determination. And really are you going to blame Chris Polian for the Colts 2-14 record when Peyton Manning spent the entire season injured? Come on.

You talk about the Schottenheimers but they're not different. Neither of them could get to the Super Bowl and they were both extremely conservative in crucial games or crucial moments. So that's one case of the son being like the father. But in reality the Schottenheimers or the Ryans or the Rooneys or the Irsays, nothing they've done or haven't done has anything to do with picking the right players on this team going forward. If Chris Polian were to eventually become the GM of this team he has shown no indication that he'd be a bad GM. Is this more fear of the unknown or rather fear that because one father and son tandem didn't work out in NFL history (Marty and Brian) then that must mean all father and son tandems are doomed? I'm not going to be afraid of the Polians because of something the Schottenheimers did or didn't do. Different people, different situations. Only thing they have in common are they are both a set of father and son who worked in the NFL.

P.S.
Plus the only reason the Polians were able to do that in Indy was because the Colts were contenders every year. If under Bill Polian the Jets were not contenders after 2 or 3 years, I really doubt Woody would let Bill hand the reigns to his son. They'd both be gone. It was Indy's years of success that made it possible for Irsay to go along with Bill handing it off to his son.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#24 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:34 AM

Not wanting Bill Polian is laughable, no matter your reason.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#25 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 234
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 23 November 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

I'm a Rex Ryan fan. I think that 15 years ago, he'd be a Top 5 HC. His style and his defensive expertise are top notch. Unfortunately, he's coaching in the wrong era. The three-yards-and-a-cloud-of-dust offense that he wants to run are a relic in the NFL. If you look at the teams who won playoff games last season, you'll see every single one being coached by a guy who cut his teeth on the offensive side of the ball (with the exception of John Fox). Is this a coincidence? I doubt it. We are in the era of the QB and the spread offense. Not only is Ryan a poor fit in that sense, it's also painfully clear that he's lost this team (again). Given Woody's traditional short leash on coaches, I'd be shocked if Rex is here in 2013. He'll be fired the Monday after the last game just like Mangini was.


Ryan's problem isn't his preference for running the ball. When the Jets have run the ball well, they've played well. Solid defense and ball control through pounding the ball are still viable. It might not be the greatest strategy, but it obviously can work since that is what got us to two AFC Championship games (also, look at team's like the Ravens who play better when Rice is the focus and not Flacco).

Ryan's problem is he believes the league is still a play-with-your-heart league. You win games in the NFL using your mind. The Jets are never prepared, so they always fall behind immediately and lose.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#26 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,042
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

View Postsexyrexy, on 26 November 2012 - 06:34 AM, said:

Not wanting Bill Polian is laughable, no matter your reason.


Bill Polian is approaching 70. He has been in NFL management capacity from 1986 until he was fired in 2011. He has spent 25 years of his life doing this and has won the Super Bowl twice and been there six/seven times. I am not here to decide what he does with his life or how long he continues, but I do not want to hire someone as a temp. I want a GM that is here to do the job and I want someone who has time to implement his vision. Bill was President of the Colts association and hired his son to be GM from 2009 onwards. I do not know what level of control each individual had, but the fact that his son was GM for three years leads me to think that he was handing off the reins to his son and bowing out. I want a guy who is here to do the job, bring in talent and establish something. I'm not sure hiring Bill Polian would be doing that.

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 November 2012 - 11:15 PM, said:

If Woody Johnson were to hire Bill Polian I'm sure knowing what happened in Indy he (Woody) would make it clear how long Bill would have to stay with the team. And if Bill were really looking to get his son a job, he'd agree to Woody's terms however long he (Bill) would have to stay. Remember it's Woody's team at the end of the day. If Woody wants Bill and not Chris than that's the way it will be or Bill won't come at all. But if Woody is willing to accept Bill for 3 or 4 years and then let Bill hand off the reigns to his son, than that would be Woody's decision. Just like it was Irsay's decision. The buck stops with Woody. And as I said in the shoutbox even if that were the case, we do not know that Chris Polian would be a bad GM. He wasn't in charge in Indy long enough to make that determination. And really are you going to blame Chris Polian for the Colts 2-14 record when Peyton Manning spent the entire season injured? Come on.

You talk about the Schottenheimers but they're not different. Neither of them could get to the Super Bowl and they were both extremely conservative in crucial games or crucial moments. So that's one case of the son being like the father. But in reality the Schottenheimers or the Ryans or the Rooneys or the Irsays, nothing they've done or haven't done has anything to do with picking the right players on this team going forward. If Chris Polian were to eventually become the GM of this team he has shown no indication that he'd be a bad GM. Is this more fear of the unknown or rather fear that because one father and son tandem didn't work out in NFL history (Marty and Brian) then that must mean all father and son tandems are doomed? I'm not going to be afraid of the Polians because of something the Schottenheimers did or didn't do. Different people, different situations. Only thing they have in common are they are both a set of father and son who worked in the NFL.

P.S.
Plus the only reason the Polians were able to do that in Indy was because the Colts were contenders every year. If under Bill Polian the Jets were not contenders after 2 or 3 years, I really doubt Woody would let Bill hand the reigns to his son. They'd both be gone. It was Indy's years of success that made it possible for Irsay to go along with Bill handing it off to his son.


It is a fear of the unknown. I understand that Chris may turn out to be a great GM but I rather the Jets sign a guy with some sort of tangible track record, not a guy whose mistakes could be masked by one of the greatest QBs to play the game. I don't think Bill will be here for the long haul. He may have the resume but if he's not going to stay, what's the point? Jets need a long term fix with continuity, not a guy to right the ship a little bit and then head off. What happens if Bill fixes the ship within a year or two and then Woody agrees to hand it off to his son? No track record and we're back to square one hoping he continues what his father established. Would you be okay with hiring Chris Polian this offseason with no Bill Polian coming with him?
0

#27 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,266
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

View PostChaos, on 26 November 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

Bill Polian is approaching 70. He has been in NFL management capacity from 1986 until he was fired in 2011. He has spent 25 years of his life doing this and has won the Super Bowl twice and been there six/seven times. I am not here to decide what he does with his life or how long he continues, but I do not want to hire someone as a temp. I want a GM that is here to do the job and I want someone who has time to implement his vision. Bill was President of the Colts association and hired his son to be GM from 2009 onwards. I do not know what level of control each individual had, but the fact that his son was GM for three years leads me to think that he was handing off the reins to his son and bowing out. I want a guy who is here to do the job, bring in talent and establish something. I'm not sure hiring Bill Polian would be doing that.



It is a fear of the unknown. I understand that Chris may turn out to be a great GM but I rather the Jets sign a guy with some sort of tangible track record, not a guy whose mistakes could be masked by one of the greatest QBs to play the game. I don't think Bill will be here for the long haul. He may have the resume but if he's not going to stay, what's the point? Jets need a long term fix with continuity, not a guy to right the ship a little bit and then head off. What happens if Bill fixes the ship within a year or two and then Woody agrees to hand it off to his son? No track record and we're back to square one hoping he continues what his father established. Would you be okay with hiring Chris Polian this offseason with no Bill Polian coming with him?


70 years old is not ancient. Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became president. If Bill Polian were the GM for 4 or 5 years that should be enough time to build a championship contender. If it is taking more than 4 to 5 years to build a championship contending team then Woody should let Bill Polian go and Chris Polian wouldn't even get a chance to takeover. And if it's fear of the unknown then nobody new would get a chance. Nobody would be able to work there way up the ladder. New blood has to get a chance at some point. We can't have Bill Polian still in the GM's chair when he's 85. Now that would be too old. At some point Bill Polian would have to step down and in this day and age how likely is it that a GM of any team at any age would stay with one team more than 10 years anyway. Plus there is no evidence that Woody would even go along with something like that. If Woody were to let something like what you think would happen to happen, that decision would have to be based off of Colts like results. If Bill Polian in 4 years were able to build a championship contending team like the Colts were for the better part of the last decade, if he were able to luck up on getting the "elite QB" that so many folks around here are salivating for. Then yes I would be willing to support Bill handing off his duties to his son at that point if he wanted to retire again. Like I've said before Chris Polian has shown no indication that he'd do a bad job. He's learned from one of the best and his dad even in retirement would still be an unofficial adviser. He'd only be a phone call away. But if I were Woody I wouldn't deny myself of the opportunity of hiring a great GM with a proven track record just because in a few years he might want to hand off his duties to his son. Chris Polian for all we know could be better than his father just as easily as he could be worse than his father. Sometimes you have to take a chance on the unknown.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#28 User is offline   theanalogkid Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,913
  • Joined: 26-October 05

  • NFL Team:

Posted 26 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 23 November 2012 - 09:02 PM, said:

<br />Sean Payton won't come here. The #1 guy I want is Bill Cowher, he demands respect. I don't believe in there is only one way to win a SB, we got damn close to a SB without a elite QB. The problem is that we suck at running the ball and aren't good on defense either. You don't think Cowher would adjust to a elite QB? He did adjust with Big Ben during that one playoff run and won a SB. The problem is, you have to have a elite QB to be successful throwing it all of the time. The great coaches know how to win without a great QB. I think Cowher would have won another SB or 2 if he kept on coaching, he finally had a great QB. When you have a inconsistent QB running the ball is the best way to cut down on their mistakes that kill you. <br /><br />I rather not hire another rookie HC, that is all Woody Johnson has ever done.<br />


Bill Cowher would have never won anything if he came here, he would have been tossed out after 1 bad season. It took Cowher 15 years to win a SB, no one in the NY area has that kind of patience.

The Jets went to the Championship game twice with Rex and now when there's a bad season the media/fans are ready to toss him to the curb. Do you think Cowher would want to leave his cushy job to come here and put up with that? I doubt it. Jets fans are their own worst enemy.
...no hero in your tradgey, no daring in your escape, no salutes to your surrender, nothing noble in your fate....Rush, The Pass.

0

#29 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 November 2012 - 03:34 PM, said:

70 years old is not ancient. Ronald Reagan was 69 when he became president. If Bill Polian were the GM for 4 or 5 years that should be enough time to build a championship contender. If it is taking more than 4 to 5 years to build a championship contending team then Woody should let Bill Polian go and Chris Polian wouldn't even get a chance to takeover. And if it's fear of the unknown then nobody new would get a chance. Nobody would be able to work there way up the ladder. New blood has to get a chance at some point. We can't have Bill Polian still in the GM's chair when he's 85. Now that would be too old. At some point Bill Polian would have to step down and in this day and age how likely is it that a GM of any team at any age would stay with one team more than 10 years anyway. Plus there is no evidence that Woody would even go along with something like that. If Woody were to let something like what you think would happen to happen, that decision would have to be based off of Colts like results. If Bill Polian in 4 years were able to build a championship contending team like the Colts were for the better part of the last decade, if he were able to luck up on getting the "elite QB" that so many folks around here are salivating for. Then yes I would be willing to support Bill handing off his duties to his son at that point if he wanted to retire again. Like I've said before Chris Polian has shown no indication that he'd do a bad job. He's learned from one of the best and his dad even in retirement would still be an unofficial adviser. He'd only be a phone call away. But if I were Woody I wouldn't deny myself of the opportunity of hiring a great GM with a proven track record just because in a few years he might want to hand off his duties to his son. Chris Polian for all we know could be better than his father just as easily as he could be worse than his father. Sometimes you have to take a chance on the unknown.


Couldn't have said it better myself.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users