NYJetsFan.com Forums: Kc Chief Player Committed Suicide - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 October 2014 - 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (22 October 2014 - 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 09:43 AM) Should I start Rivers tonight or Brady on Sunday?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:48 AM) rivers
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 12:04 PM) brady
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) raul
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 01:40 PM) jared
azjetfan Icon : (23 October 2014 - 02:32 PM) Take the better match up
Jetsman05 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 03:31 PM) is 115 in the fantasy league
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 October 2014 - 04:25 PM) nope
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 October 2014 - 09:58 PM) 10-6!!!!
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:49 PM) no doubt
santana Icon : (23 October 2014 - 10:49 PM) believe!!!
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:12 AM) TEHN AND SIX
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:18 AM) TEH JETS!
santana Icon : (Today, 08:23 AM) SILVA!
santana Icon : (Today, 08:25 AM) Wait I mean
santana Icon : (Today, 08:25 AM) FIRE IDZICK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:05 AM) What channel can I watch el clasico
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:06 AM) TEH CLASICO
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:39 AM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (Today, 01:05 PM) Messi to Suarez to Neymar and goal
santana Icon : (Today, 01:06 PM) My nipples were so stiff
santana Icon : (Today, 01:06 PM) Isco the Spanish Shepard so tenacious gotta order that kit!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:31 PM) WE THE PEOPLE
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Kc Chief Player Committed Suicide

#1 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

I just saw and read that a chief player shot himself in the head at the team facility. I'm on the road and can't link any articles to it. But I know they're bad team but come on son. Its not that bad.

#2 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

Hope its not Matt cassell. I know they treated him like shit and cheer when he went down. Either way that's horrible. They didn't say the name of the player...Link below

(CNN) -- A Kansas City Chiefs player committed suicide with a gun at the team's training facility Saturday morning following a related shooting away from the stadium, the NFL.com reported, citing police information.

The player, who wasn't identified, died of the self-inflicted gunshot wound near Arrowhead Stadium, according to the report.

The suicide was linked to an earlier, off-site shooting, a Kansas City police spokeswoman told the NFL.

The Chiefs confirmed an incident at Arrowhead. "We are cooperating with authorities in their investigation," a team statement said.

The Chiefs are scheduled to play at home against the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.

#3 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:45 AM

this is soo sad. I heard on twitter that the player did it infront of romeo

#4 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:48 AM

per Rod Boones twitter, Javon Belcher was the player who committed suicide

#5 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

According to police, Belcher shot and killed his girlfriend, 22, at home around 8 a.m. CT, with the woman’s mother present and a witness to the murder. Belcher then drove to the team facility, where he later shot and killed himself in the parking lot of the team complex, in front of GM Scott Pioli and coach Romeo Crennel, as well as other team personnel. A KCPD spokesman said Pioli and Crennel tried to talk to Belcher, who thanked the men before taking his life.

Reports indicate Belcher just had a child.

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

Damn. That's not even the worst thing that happened to the Chiefs this season.

#7 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:22 PM

Remember Rae Carruth with the panthers. Same shit. You got the pregnant girlfriend. Football player can't see himself tied down and facing child support payment for years to come. He did exactly Carruth did except the baby was just born and not died with the mother. Kind of funny that the chiefs will be playing in Carolina. I wonder how they're feelings are on this horrible event. These mofos need to quit. Put a condom on it.

#8 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

so you think this is over possible child support?

#9 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 03:52 PM

This is similar to Rae Carruth. I'm just saying. Young baller with baby mama drama. Probably wasnt ready to settle. Killed the girl in front of her mother and didn't shoot the mother. Again I'm just saying. I see similarities there

#10 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

lots of other possible scenarios tho. maybe he was a possessive dude and she had another man, stuff like that. something set him off. im guessing she was banging another dude and he found out about and in emotional rage killed her, then was like shit I cant do jail for the rest of my life and offed himself. thats my guess

#11 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Until all the facts become available, I don't think it's right to speculate. Thoughts are with all the families affected, and the Chiefs organisation. It's a terrible, terrible tragedy and I'm not convinced tomorrow's game against Carolina should be going ahead so soon after.

#12 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

I don't know how Crennel will be able to coach effectively after witnessing one of his players kill himself
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 01 December 2012 - 06:11 PM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 01 December 2012 - 05:28 PM, said:

Until all the facts become available, I don't think it's right to speculate. Thoughts are with all the families affected, and the Chiefs organisation. It's a terrible, terrible tragedy and I'm not convinced tomorrow's game against Carolina should be going ahead so soon after.

Its impossible to speculate as you don't know whats going on in the mind of someone who takes those type of actions

View PostSecondHandJets, on 01 December 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

Now i don't know if i should start cam vs kc. Some angels in the outfield type nonsense might happen...like when wellington mara passed away and the giants murdered the redskins 36-0
I might go with kaepernick vs the rams
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#14 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:46 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 01 December 2012 - 12:44 PM, said:

Grow up.
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

New details emerge in Jovan Belcher murder-suicide

The Kansas City Star has uncovered the details of the events that led Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher to murder Kasandra Perkins, his 22-year-old girlfriend and mother of their 3-month-old daughter, before taking his own life in front of GM Scott Pioli, head coach Romeo Crennel and linebackers coach Gary Gibbs at Chiefs headquarters on Saturday.

According to the report, the couple had argued over relationship and financial issues for months before the tragic events unfolded on Saturday. The Chiefs were aware of the off-field issues that their 25-year-old linebacker was having and "were bending over backwards" to help Belcher, Police Sgt. Richard Sharp said.

The couple argued early Saturday morning after Perkins attended a Trey Songz concert and had drinks with friends, while Belcher reportedly "partied" in Kansas City's Power & Light District on Friday night. According to the Associated Press, police found Belcher asleep in his car outside an apartment building at nearly 3 a.m. Belcher said he was there to visit his girlfriend, but she wasn't home. After police determined that Belcher had no warrants, he made a phone call and was let into the building by a woman.

According to the AP report, Belcher stayed at that apartment until 6:30 a.m. Upon his arrival back at his home, Belcher and Perkins argued again, with Belcher's mother hearing her son say something along the lines of "You can't talk to me like that" before pulling the trigger.

From the Kansas City Star:

Seconds after fatally shooting his longtime girlfriend, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Jovan Belcher leaned over her in their master bathroom, said he was sorry and kissed her on the forehead.

His mother, who heard gunfire as she stood in the kitchen, rushed to her son's bedroom and watched his remorseful goodbye.

Belcher apologized to his mother, kissed his 3-month-old daughter and fled his rented home in the 5400 block of Crysler Avenue in his Bentley.

The report goes on to state that Belcher drove the five miles to the team's headquarters, where he met Pioli in the parking lot. Belcher exited his vehicle with a gun pointed at his head and told Pioli that he had killed his girlfriend. Belcher, who signed with the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Maine, thanked Pioli for all he had done for him and asked that he and owner Clark Hunt look after his daughter.

Pioli and Crennel attempted to dissuade Belcher from committing suicide, but as police closed in, Belcher reportedly said "I got to go...I can't be here" before kneeling down behind a vehicle, making the sign of the cross and firing a single bullet into his head.

http://sports.yahoo....40857--nfl.html

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users