NYJetsFan.com Forums: Sanchez Will Be Qb - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:48 PM) I understand why. What I'm saying is if you take a jab people will jab back. Have you heard that saying " dont throw rocks when you live in a glass house?"
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:49 PM) The way you understand things if I call you an idiot about not wanting to trade for a high end qb its no different from me disrespecting your family. Thats what Im getting from you. So the way you see things everything is equally personal
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:50 PM) From complete strangers on an Internet forum? Yes. Man up
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:51 PM) Nod the debate was if he is a "high end" player. I thought he was well above average but not worth a 6th overall pick
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:55 PM) Not worth my time to even acknowledge anymore. Just going to ignore you like I do Mr. Jet. You have a lot of mental growing up to do.
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:57 PM) That's funny coming from a guy who went butt f*** crazy a couple hours ago
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:57 PM) Meanwhile you can't seem to respect that others opinions are different than yours
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 08:59 PM) You are emotionally weak. You went through some serious shit growing up and you can't adjust. You take it out on your keyboard.
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 09:00 PM) When someone challenges your immaturity you have a complete crazy freak out and act like a girl on her first period
azjetfan Icon : (15 April 2015 - 09:00 PM) Hence the "go wipe your pussy and man up comment
Mr_Jet Icon : (15 April 2015 - 10:16 PM) Please Rob, leave my name out of your little bitchfest.
ROBJETS Icon : (15 April 2015 - 11:46 PM) My bad. You have been respecting my request to you I had a while backI made to you by us not commenting to each other to keep peace between us. I was totally in the wrong for bringing your name up at all and into an argument with member that has issues. I got furious furious with a child. I should've just ignored him like I do the other immature kids on some game forums and sites I belong to. Wont happen again. My apologies for bringing your name into it Mr. Jet.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 07:04 AM) Dude.... Get back on your meds.
blk_orion Icon : (16 April 2015 - 07:47 AM) WTF? Really???
blk_orion Icon : (16 April 2015 - 07:48 AM) Now back to our regular scheduled program......
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 08:08 AM) Lol that escalated quickly
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:24 AM) Rex is chirping again.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:26 AM) He said he is going to try and kick the Shit out of the Jets
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:26 AM) http://sports.yahoo....l8xBHNlYwNzcg--
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2015 - 10:26 AM) I still like the guy. He's entertaining
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 01:25 PM) i miss rex. love his demeanor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 01:26 PM) i'd be happy if he kicks the shit out of miami and NE every year
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) I
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) I'm excited for the new coaching staff
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:56 PM) Rex wsa fun, but he was too much with the defense instead of the entire football team
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2015 - 09:57 PM) also he didn't always hold players accountable. I think Bowles will make the team more disciplined.
santana Icon : (17 April 2015 - 02:50 AM) I don't have any faith in bowles
azjetfan Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:15 AM) “San Diego Chargers will ultimately make a deal with the Tennessee Titans for the number two overall pick. As part of that trade, the Chargers will send the number 17 overall pick and Philip Rivers, just as a start, for the number two pick.”
azjetfan Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:15 AM) Damn... Who called it? This guy.
azjetfan Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:16 AM) http://national.sunt...s-mariota-trade
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 April 2015 - 10:13 AM) So we would now lose out on maroita and rivers
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 April 2015 - 10:13 AM) Ain't that super
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 01:39 PM) do we make a trade for AP?
santana Icon : (17 April 2015 - 02:41 PM) I believe the rivers stuff is all speculation
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 03:38 PM) So a top ten qb and the 17th pick for the 2nd overall as a start? Makes sense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 03:39 PM) So Many smokescreens this time of year
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 04:08 PM) only 2 more weeks before we find out. draft day will be exciting
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 04:09 PM) my money is we'll take a pass rushing OLB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2015 - 08:08 PM) Yup, unless they trade up.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 PM) Just spent two w
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 PM) hours in a fitting booth for my new irons.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) going with Ping G25
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:37 PM) 4-pw
santana Icon : (Today, 02:36 AM) Nice
santana Icon : (Today, 02:38 AM) My mizunos are still in Va I need to fly them down. Tired of borrowing clubs
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Sanchez Will Be Qb

#1 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,160
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:09 AM

Quote

Adam Schefter 19 minutes ago via WhoSay Broadcast

Though nothing is final, one team source said he's "almost certain" that Jets HC Rex Ryan will name Mark Sanchez his starting quarterback.

Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,155
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:19 AM

And it's confirmed:

Quote

@ConorTOrr Rex Ryan has named Mark Sanchez the starter for Sunday #jets #nyj


Dammit :thud:
0

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Love it.
0

#4 User is offline   V DidDy 210 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 335
  • Joined: 16-December 08

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

how many turnovers does he get?

I'd say that an int in the first quarter and he gets yanked.

but an int after that and he stays in?
0

#5 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,160
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

I'm overjoyed.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,190
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:16 AM

This is f***ing ridiculous. f*** this noise.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26
0

#7 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,160
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:20 AM

I swear only the Jets would be able to have a Rose Bowl winning quarterback, a Heisman Trophy winning quarterback, and two National Championship winning quarterbacks on the same roster and not be able to get anything done
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 195
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 12:35 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 05 December 2012 - 11:20 AM, said:

I swear only the Jets would be able to have a Rose Bowl winning quarterback, a Heisman Trophy winning quarterback, and two National Championship winning quarterbacks on the same roster and not be able to get anything done


Good point. The truth is now inescapable. This organization is a joke. We have a General Manager who can't evaluate talent and a head coach who walks around the complex asking people their opinion on who should start.

Can you imagine Bill Parcells, Bill Bellichick, the Harbaugh Brothers or any other top coach doing something like that?

AND THEN THEY GET IT WRONG!!!! They are so desperate to have Sanchez succeed that they let him play against the 31st ranked defense in the league so if he is lucky enough to not screw up they can feel elated.

What a shame to punish us this way.
0

#9 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,467
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

I pretty much knew Shitchez was going to be starting when they showed the video yesterday of Rex hugging Shitchez after the game and consoling him for benching him. WTF is that?? Did Rex adopt him?? If not Im seriously starting to wonder if what my cousin said was right...Maybe Rex is f*cking Mark. All I know is something is up. I have never seen such b*llshit loyalty between a bad qb and a head coach on any team in 30+ years of watching NFL football. This isn't high school or peewee league.

All I can say is f*** Rex and f*** that piece of shit excuse for a qb. I actually hope Woody steps in and demands both of their jobs along with Tanny and cleans house. Woody and the fans pay the bills and this shit we have to deal with is pathetic.

http://sports.yahoo....tats/byposition

Stats dont always mean everything but its awful funny that Shitchez is he only qb still starting after having such a shitty statistical career. Most of the guys that are worse aren't in the league or are 3rd stringers at best. Shitchez is shit period and nothing more.\

Always ranks one of the worst in total qbr, always one of the worst in interceptions and total turnovers. Always near the top in fumbles even though a lot of them are recovered,always one of the worst in completion percentage.

And dont give me this AFC Championship appearance crap. He was carried. His stats were shit those years too.

If you guys want to make a legitimate argument of this sorry excuse of a qb is any good look at the stats on the page for the four years and show me one qb that has remained worse than Shitchez the last 4 years and still starting? The answer is you cant because he is pure shit as a qb.

F*cking pretty much every other qb in the league....even 2nd year qbs and rookies are better than Shitchez with the exception of maybe Gabbart,and the Arizona rookie.

And by the way its stupid funny to hear people complain about Mcelroys short throws when Shitchez YPA for his career is only 6.5 yards which is lower than Penningtons.
0

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,314
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 05 December 2012 - 04:31 PM, said:

All I can say is f*** Rex and f*** that piece of shit excuse for a qb. I actually hope Woody steps in and demands both of their jobs along with Tanny and cleans house. Woody and the fans pay the bills and this shit we have to deal with is pathetic.

http://sports.yahoo....tats/byposition

Stats dont always mean everything but its awful funny that Shitchez is he only qb still starting after having such a shitty statistical career. Most of the guys that are worse aren't in the league or are 3rd stringers at best. Shitchez is shit period and nothing more.\

Always ranks one of the worst in total qbr,


That's where I had to stop reading. I know you're not citing QBR are you? You do know that "QBR" is a bullshit statistic created by ESPN right? I mean I could care less who starts for the rest of the season (because our problems are much bigger than who starts at QB), but I don't think ESPN's "QBR" should even be considered when it comes to who should and shouldn't start for a team at QB.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#11 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,129
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

I am happy Sanchez is starting. I would hate to see us win just enough games to kill any chance of a good pick and still miss the playoffs. At this point all I care about is being just competitive enough to loose by a point.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,467
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:08 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 05 December 2012 - 04:52 PM, said:

That's where I had to stop reading. I know you're not citing QBR are you? You do know that "QBR" is a bullshit statistic created by ESPN right? I mean I could care less who starts for the rest of the season (because our problems are much bigger than who starts at QB), but I don't think ESPN's "QBR" should even be considered when it comes to who should and shouldn't start for a team at QB.

That`s funny because I didn't use ESPN QBR. ESPN QBR is only a couple of years old and only goes to 100.

Still it is truly sad that you and his other supporters have to find a needle in a haystack to make your argument. QBR is your argument?? HAHA. I guess his shit completion percentage,shit accuracy,shit turnover ratio all four years,along with constant deer in the head lights look because he cant read defenses,hesitation throwing the ball. constant pick 6`s,and constant int`s in the redzone should all be over looked just because qbr doesn't mean much.Also the guy is supposed to have some of the biggest hands in the NFL as far as qbs and yet he cant hold on to the ball.


You say you aren't a Sanchez supporter but you are because you make stupid excuses like that. His stats are worse than any other qb that has has kept his job in the past four years by miles yet you argue qbr. Get real man. I know you are smart and not stupid so dont try to make an argument about qbr.

Even if you throw the qbr out the window he is the only qb that consistently is in the top 5-10 worst in at least 3 categories every single year. That cant be ignored logically except by maybe blind loyalty and love.

No one ruined the guy(he has never been good) and its always a different excuse.The oc,the receivers,the line,one year of college, etc. I thought his supporters said they would stop blaming the oc once Schotty was gone.

Mark has never been good statistically and is just another NFL qb bust. How is it that rookies come in throughout the league and look years a head of Mark?

If you cant make a legitimate argument other than qbr then why try. Just say you blindly love the guy and be done with it.



I'm loyal as hell to this team and never in my life hated any member of the Jets even a tenth as much as I hate Sanchez. I'm actually getting to to point that if they wont bench him for good that I wish injury on the guy and I never want to see a player on any team injured. I just hate the guy that much. Not as a person or even a qb but for the fact that Rex refuses to start anyone else.Really I dont want to see Mark or anyone else injured but if that is the only way to keep him from starting then yes I'm starting to wish it.

EDIT: I'm not going to change what I said but I do apologize and am sorry for jumping on you Mr. Jet. You are a good guy and Ive never had issues with you and you are a loyal Jets fan too.I hate fighting with other members. I'm just furious about Sanchez starting and Ive never been so upset with this team in my life no matter what their record has ever been.This team is the joke of the league in many areas....qb,head coach,along with all the other mouth running and team infighting etc.

Also I'm no big Mcelroy fan either for one because we dont know enough about him but he does remind me a lot of Alex Smith and Chad Pennington and both of them have had pretty decent careers. Alex Smith may have been benched but he will be starting somewhere else. Mcelroy seems like a game managing qb and that is what this team was built for. Mark wasn't supposed to be a game managing qb when he was drafted but they had to cater the offense for Mark because he never transformed into the gunslinger qb the jets hoped he would be so he became a game managing qb but hasn't even been able to manage to do that well. Mark is a lost cause and he will never be good.The chances of mark starting anywhere else is almost zero. We cant even get a good investment in a trade for him if anyone even wanted to trade for him.

I blame Rex just as much and Ive been a fan of his but no longer. I hate him too and want him fired. His undying loyalty is killing this team as much as anything

View Postazjetfan, on 05 December 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

I am happy Sanchez is starting. I would hate to see us win just enough games to kill any chance of a good pick and still miss the playoffs. At this point all I care about is being just competitive enough to loose by a point.


I understand this reasoning but one pick isn't going to help this team. Especially since Mark will probably starting next year too.
0

#13 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,314
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 05 December 2012 - 05:08 PM, said:

That`s funny because I didn't use ESPN QBR. ESPN QBR is only a couple of years old and only goes to 100.

Still it is truly sad that you and his other supporters have to find a needle in a haystack to make your argument. QBR is your argument?? HAHA. I guess his shit completion percentage,shit accuracy,shit turnover ratio all four years,along with constant deer in the head lights look because he cant read defenses,hesitation throwing the ball. constant pick 6`s,and constant int`s in the redzone should all be over looked just because qbr doesn't mean much.Also the guy is supposed to have some of the biggest hands in the NFL as far as qbs and yet he cant hold on to the ball.


You say you aren't a Sanchez supporter but you are because you make stupid excuses like that. His stats are worse than any other qb that has has kept his job in the past four years by miles yet you argue qbr. Get real man. I know you are smart and not stupid so dont try to make an argument about qbr.

Even if you throw the qbr out the window he is the only qb that consistently is in the top 5-10 worst in at least 3 categories every single year. That cant be ignored logically except by maybe blind loyalty and love.

No one ruined the guy(he has never been good) and its always a different excuse.The oc,the receivers,the line,one year of college, etc. I thought his supporters said they would stop blaming the oc once Schotty was gone.

Mark has never been good statistically and is just another NFL qb bust. How is it that rookies come in throughout the league and look years a head of Mark?

If you cant make a legitimate argument other than qbr then why try. Just say you blindly love the guy and be done with it.



I'm loyal as hell to this team and never in my life hated any member of the Jets even a tenth as much as I hate Sanchez. I'm actually getting to to point that if they wont bench him for good that I wish injury on the guy and I never want to see a player on any team injured. I just hate the guy that much. Not as a person or even a qb but for the fact that Rex refuses to start anyone else.Really I dont want to see Mark or anyone else injured but if that is the only way to keep him from starting then yes I'm starting to wish it.

EDIT: I'm not going to change what I said but I do apologize and am sorry for jumping on you Mr. Jet. You are a good guy and Ive never had issues with you and you are a loyal Jets fan too.I hate fighting with other members. I'm just furious about Sanchez starting and Ive never been so upset with this team in my life no matter what their record has ever been.This team is the joke of the league in many areas....qb,head coach,along with all the other mouth running and team infighting etc.

Also I'm no big Mcelroy fan either for one because we dont know enough about him but he does remind me a lot of Alex Smith and Chad Pennington and both of them have had pretty decent careers. Alex Smith may have been benched but he will be starting somewhere else. Mcelroy seems like a game managing qb and that is what this team was built for. Mark wasn't supposed to be a game managing qb when he was drafted but they had to cater the offense for Mark because he never transformed into the gunslinger qb the jets hoped he would be so he became a game managing qb but hasn't even been able to manage to do that well. Mark is a lost cause and he will never be good.The chances of mark starting anywhere else is almost zero. We cant even get a good investment in a trade for him if anyone even wanted to trade for him.

I blame Rex just as much and Ive been a fan of his but no longer. I hate him too and want him fired. His undying loyalty is killing this team as much as anything



It's okay the season is almost over.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#14 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,129
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 05 December 2012 - 04:08 PM, said:

I understand this reasoning but one pick isn't going to help this team. Especially since Mark will probably starting next year too.


It would be all 7 (or what ever we have)picks at a higher pick, But you are right we need more than one player. That has been my soap box all year. I only question the Sanchez starting bit since we know what we have in Tebow and Sanchez but have no game experience to see with Greg. I would like to see him play a game or two so we can see if he is something we can build on.
Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   gmany3k Icon

  • Old Timer
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 8,302
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:AUSTIN,TX MALE member 2000-01

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:36 PM

So Sanchez starts and McElroy is getting some much needed attention . his style of QB is like night and day . we went from 1 RB to RB by commiitee so today its going to be the jets arrive in the 21 century NFL .they should use McElroy like tebow using to QB's that is.
21ST CENTURY NEW YORK STATE OF MIND ."REST IN PEACE NIGHT OWL TOM"Use Caution when reading my comments>.Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,927
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

View Postgmany3k, on 06 December 2012 - 07:36 PM, said:

So Sanchez starts and McElroy is getting some much needed attention . his style of QB is like night and day . we went from 1 RB to RB by commiitee so today its going to be the jets arrive in the 21 century NFL .they should use McElroy like tebow using to QB's that is.


I agree
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users