NYJetsFan.com Forums: Are There Still Sanchez Supporters On This Site? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 April 2014 - 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Are There Still Sanchez Supporters On This Site?

#1 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:10 PM

The more and more I watch this fumbling moron, the more i can't understand how people defend him.

EXCUSE: First it was shotty as coordinator.
ANSWER: Now we have a new one and its the same result.
of course then you say Sparano is bad.

EXCUSE: He hasn't had weapons. No consistency.
ANSWER: I'm looking at all these rookie qb's throwing all over the field and this is their FIRST year with their wr's. Then I watch Mark Butt fumble and throw a sailing int on the first play of the game.

I'm still trying to understand why people can't just accept the fact that he sucks. Now what I'm hoping is that the jets are playing Sanchez for trade bait(highly unlikely because of the cap hit). Other than that I really don't get the point in keeping him as our starter.

I know people will say McElroy isn't good. He's not the answer yada yada. I dont' believe he is either. I just want Sanchez on the bench and McElroy starting because it signals the end of the Sanchez era in NY. He can be the back up next year and bring in a veteran to play qb as a stop gap until we can get rid of him and find our qb.

Hopefully we can trade Tebow for something....ANYTHING.

#2 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

I wouldn't call myself a "supporter" anymore but I'm also realistic. Mark has alot of blame to take for the offense, but its not all on him. Our o-line is playing terrible, the run game is average at best, and our WR group this season is pathetic. Also eveyrone wants to hope the next tom brady si on their team but its not realistic. McElroy isn't gonna do much better
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   2JBallar01 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

I support Sanchez. I want him to succeed. But im also realistic. The chances are slim at this point for him to turn his career around. As long as hes the QB of the Jets. Ill root for him.

#4 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:25 PM

Two words: Butt Fumble.
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:47 PM

I'm a Sanchez supporter, I'm a Tebow supporter, I'm a McElroy supporter and a supporter for every other player on this team. As long as they are under contract with the New York Jets, I support them. When they play well I'll praise them and when they play bad I'll criticize them, but as long as they are Jets I will still support them because I want them to be winners.

I'd support and root for Donald Trump if he were the starting QB on this team.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#6 User is offline   nejets2820 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:12 PM

I support Sanchez, HOWEVER (as has been stated on this site many of times), I do not support Tannenbaum or Ryan. I think they're clowns and have helped run our organization into the shitter that it's in right now. I hope that they can get fired at the end of the season. They rightfully deserve it.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:21 PM

I support the Jets and whoever is on this team that happens to give us the best shot at winning. I believe that at QB, that person is Sanchez so I guess I'm a Sanchez supporter.

#8 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

View Posttriple3s, on 05 December 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

The more and more I watch this fumbling moron, the more i can't understand how people defend him.

EXCUSE: First it was shotty as coordinator.
ANSWER: Now we have a new one and its the same result.
of course then you say Sparano is bad.

But are we wrong? Isn't Sparano bad? I mean, the guy got in the league as an OL coach. He called plays for one year in Dallas, then went to Miami and ran the wildcat until it became ineffective. At what point in this guy's career has he demonstrated any aptitude for being an OC? Up until this point, he basically went around following Parcells. Now he's on his own and he can't figure out how to use Tebow.. the guy who ran basically the same damn offense in college and in Denver!

EXCUSE: He hasn't had weapons. No consistency.
ANSWER: I'm looking at all these rookie qb's throwing all over the field and this is their FIRST year with their wr's. Then I watch Mark Butt fumble and throw a sailing int on the first play of the game.

What rookie QBs are you talking about? RG3, who is a beast, but also has proven WRs like Garcon and Moss... not to mention a tremendous RB in Morris? Or how about Russell Wilson, who has Sidney Rice and Golden Tate and a TREMENDOUS RB in Marshawn Lynch? Or maybe you mean Andrew Luck, who is the best college QB since Peyton who, just happens to walk into a team with Reggie Wayne. You do realize that the Jets have, by far, the worst WRs corp. You can't discount that and put it all on Sanchez. When a QB doesn't trust his receivers, he holds the ball a split second longer. With our OL, that results in a sack.

I'm still trying to understand why people can't just accept the fact that he sucks. Now what I'm hoping is that the jets are playing Sanchez for trade bait(highly unlikely because of the cap hit). Other than that I really don't get the point in keeping him as our starter.

He has no trade value, so that's out of the question. The Jets are playing him for three reasons: he's guaranteed a roster spot in 2013. Tanny and Rex are tied to him via the draft and it would take a stretch of horrendous games for the to bench him... and finally, bench him for who? Tebow sucks and McElroy is going to have to work very very hard to become a backup in this league.

I know people will say McElroy isn't good. He's not the answer yada yada. I dont' believe he is either. I just want Sanchez on the bench and McElroy starting because it signals the end of the Sanchez era in NY. He can be the back up next year and bring in a veteran to play qb as a stop gap until we can get rid of him and find our qb.

I love this "bring in a veteran" guys... who? Who is out there next season to bring in? Michael Vick? Alex Smith? Either one will have a nice offer from AZ in the offseason and probably Minny too. Is either one of them better than Sanchez? Sanchez is going to be on the 2013 roster and this time next year he'll either be benched for good or he'll have redeemed himself. Nothing is going to happen between now and then.

#9 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:39 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 05 December 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

But are we wrong? Isn't Sparano bad? I mean, the guy got in the league as an OL coach. He called plays for one year in Dallas, then went to Miami and ran the wildcat until it became ineffective. At what point in this guy's career has he demonstrated any aptitude for being an OC? Up until this point, he basically went around following Parcells. Now he's on his own and he can't figure out how to use Tebow.. the guy who ran basically the same damn offense in college and in Denver!

What rookie QBs are you talking about? RG3, who is a beast, but also has proven WRs like Garcon and Moss... not to mention a tremendous RB in Morris? Or how about Russell Wilson, who has Sidney Rice and Golden Tate and a TREMENDOUS RB in Marshawn Lynch? Or maybe you mean Andrew Luck, who is the best college QB since Peyton who, just happens to walk into a team with Reggie Wayne. You do realize that the Jets have, by far, the worst WRs corp. You can't discount that and put it all on Sanchez. When a QB doesn't trust his receivers, he holds the ball a split second longer. With our OL, that results in a sack.

He has no trade value, so that's out of the question. The Jets are playing him for three reasons: he's guaranteed a roster spot in 2013. Tanny and Rex are tied to him via the draft and it would take a stretch of horrendous games for the to bench him... and finally, bench him for who? Tebow sucks and McElroy is going to have to work very very hard to become a backup in this league.

I love this "bring in a veteran" guys... who? Who is out there next season to bring in? Michael Vick? Alex Smith? Either one will have a nice offer from AZ in the offseason and probably Minny too. Is either one of them better than Sanchez? Sanchez is going to be on the 2013 roster and this time next year he'll either be benched for good or he'll have redeemed himself. Nothing is going to happen between now and then.

I'm sure you watch every Jet game. If you do then making these statements about the bad receivers is baloney. Sanchez is inaccurate and he is inaccurate constantly. That applies to his short passes as well as his long passes. He hesitates. Time and again he has receivers open but waits too long to get them the ball. of course it would be better if we had better receivers. But last year we had Holmes, Kerley and Keller. Not great but certainly acceptable receivers. Golden Tate is not any better than Kerley. Sidney Rice and their tight end are not world beaters. But Wilson makes things happen.

You are another person who is SURE McElroy is not the answer. As they said in My Cousin Vinny - "How can you be so sure?" We are not going to make the playoffs this year. Anyone out there would need their head examined if they think we are or if they think we deserve to. Sanchez is not the answer for us. Tebow is gone after this year. It would only be fair to him and to us - they sold him a bill of goods to get him here. So we need to know what we have in McElroy.

How many great players have been passed over in the draft because they don't have the vital statistics and how many players are busts because they do have those statistics but can't translate them on the field. I say let the kid play and let's all know by the end of the year what we have and then make the proper decision. Tanny and Rex want to hold onto their jobs and they need Sanchez to succeed. We just want to win.

#10 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

I support who ever wins the game
last week it was technically mcelroy
this week if its sanchez great
if the week after that its tebow thats fine to

i'm done trying to figure out if sanchez is worth the teams time. it seems pointless either way.
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#11 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 05 December 2012 - 08:47 PM, said:

I'm a Sanchez supporter, I'm a Tebow supporter, I'm a McElroy supporter and a supporter for every other player on this team. As long as they are under contract with the New York Jets, I support them. When they play well I'll praise them and when they play bad I'll criticize them, but as long as they are Jets I will still support them because I want them to be winners.

I'd support and root for Donald Trump if he were the starting QB on this team.

Sums things up perfectly.

The Jets' problems run deeper than than the guy who is under center (even though it's painfully clear our QB situation is not where it should be). Obviously a New York QB drama is a big thing, so it gets focused upon and magnified. But to make Sanchez the main scapegoat is to be plain in denial.

#12 User is offline   cworth27 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:58 PM

I'm in the group that want to see Rex and Mike gone. I'd like to see Greg get the reamining of the sarts this year. Time to let Sanchez ride the pine if we are going to cntinue to lose games we might as well have Greg in get him game time. I'm glad I don't have to see/hear the local NY media I would be going bonkers. :banghead: :banghead:
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

peter king was just on PTI and said the jets are sticking to sanchez because they owe him so much money next year

we all know this already just have to live with tannys decision
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#14 User is offline   jetfan4life12 Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Mark may have success if and only if he gets a new start on a team that doesn't play in NY. That is a big if in my opinion though.

#15 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Its some bullshit if a Jets fan will say that they don't support someone on this team
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 06 December 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Its some bullshit if a Jets fan will say that they don't support someone on this team

you guys are real literal here. the point is that do you think he is the answer at qb or are you ready to move on. it's clear that by the boo's in the stadium and the cheers for McElroy that ALOT of jets fans are ready to move on. That's normal in any sport. i'm not gonna support trash. you can do it just cuz it wears a jets jersey. I root for the jets and the reason why i don't support sanchez is because I want to see the jets win. So i support whatever will make that happen.

#17 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

View Posttriple3s, on 06 December 2012 - 09:36 AM, said:

you guys are real literal here. the point is that do you think he is the answer at qb or are you ready to move on. it's clear that by the boo's in the stadium and the cheers for McElroy that ALOT of jets fans are ready to move on. That's normal in any sport. i'm not gonna support trash. you can do it just cuz it wears a jets jersey. I root for the jets and the reason why i don't support sanchez is because I want to see the jets win. So i support whatever will make that happen.

Honestly, no, I don't think he's the answer anymore and I feel it's time to move on. I was at that game and was one of those cheering for McElroy. That being said, I don't think Sanchez will get an opportunity to flourish here and his psyche is beyond repair. I also know that he's gotten a completely raw deal and the team has screwed this guy over. NO quarterback would be successful with the lack of depth and talent this team currently possesses. I'm going to support whoever is behind center and not wish for them to fail.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:55 AM

Maybe Sparano is bad but I know I've seen two coordinators look bad with Sanchez under center. Maybe they aren't as bad and maybe its him. Especially when he's double pumping in the redzone when a double move wasn't called and he throws an interception. or he butt fumbles. when i watch the games, I see alot of bad throws that result in incompletes/interceptions that I CANT put on the OC. The same thing that I said when Shotty was here. Maybe both OC's were bad but I also see things that no matter who the OC is, Sanchez will continue to mess.

Yes those rookies. lets start with RG3. Proven recievers? Garcon was not a proven reciever until this year. He had very average numbers coming into this year. He was never considered a number 1 reciever. In fact if you were to put Garcon vs Holmes anybody in the league would take Holmes before this year started. Moss is proven but he's closer to retirement than being a great player. He does have a great running game. Next Russel Wilson. Golden tate? really. Sidney Rice is definitely an up and coming reciever who isn't proven yet and he does have a running game. Andrew Luck came onto a 2-14 team and they are about to make the playoffs.

Now you say all this about those rookies and how great they are as if #1. Sanchez wasn't a top 5 pick at qb and #2. He's a rookie. lol. He's a 4th year player. So even with less help, he shouldn't be outplayed by THREE rookies. Now I never said it's all Sanchez fault. What I think is that he's not good enough period.

I agreee with everything you say here. Only thing is I just want this Sanchez era to be over. I would have been happy with Kyle Orton this year as a back up over Tebow because I can gaurantee you he would be our starter right now.

I don't know what veterans will be out there. maybe trade for a veteran who's a back up on another team. I don't know. I'd have to do some research. So I won't debate that. And I dont' want vick or smith.

#19 User is offline   triple3s Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:07 AM

View PostSmedsthejet, on 05 December 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

Sums things up perfectly.

The Jets' problems run deeper than than the guy who is under center (even though it's painfully clear our QB situation is not where it should be). Obviously a New York QB drama is a big thing, so it gets focused upon and magnified. But to make Sanchez the main scapegoat is to be plain in denial.

I think you mistake saying Sanchez needs to be replaced with saying he's the only problem on the team. There are definitely other problems on the team and their are definitely other problems that are hurting Sanchez. BUT I feel Sanchez is a huge problem and is my first need to be replaced. Now maybe you feel RT is more important. a RB is more important. a WR. etc. I feel qb is the biggest flaw on this team but I agree those other things needs to be addressed also.

Tannenbaum needs to go for that stupid contract extension he gave Sanchez.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users