NYJetsFan.com Forums: New Sanchez Jerseys....fumble - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Vick = $$$
ROBJETS Icon : (16 November 2014 - 08:04 PM) With only two wild card spots I doubt they will even make the playoffs. They have to have a better record than the 49rs because they have the tie breaker over the Eagles. They also have the Seahawks who they need to beat to have a tie breaker plus they have two games against Dallas.
santana Icon : (16 November 2014 - 08:05 PM) "The only team that the Packers haven't started up at least 28-0 at Lambeau this year was the Jets"
ROBJETS Icon : (16 November 2014 - 08:06 PM) odds are its going to be the 49rs or the Seahwaks getting the 2nd wild card spot and either the Packers or Lions getting the other
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:24 PM) I hate how the referees continue to help the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:24 PM) they bow down to this classless organization week in week out
santana Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:36 PM) they don't need help offense is scoring very easily
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 10:53 PM) they are still a classless organization who still gets special preferential treatment from the league and refs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 November 2014 - 11:03 PM) just like that last play when that goon gronkowski pretty much shoved that Indy DB right into the camera dolly...any other team or player does it, they eject them...but the CHEATriots just get a penalty
ROBJETS Icon : (17 November 2014 - 03:14 AM) I here you gg. I doubt they favor any team though. We just hate the Patriots so much every bad call we see that helps that team we remember. My only hope is when Brady finally retires or gets injured or whatever that the Patriots dont turn out like the Colts going from Manning to a qb like Luck. Can you imagine how us Jets fans would feel like then?
ROBJETS Icon : (17 November 2014 - 03:17 AM) It has to really suck for the other AFC South teams.
ROBJETS Icon : (17 November 2014 - 03:22 AM) I just hope the Cards can make it to the bowl and win with Stanton. He looks ok but after watching the game he isn't on the level of Palmer. Thats what worries me if they have to face a team we dont want in the Bowl from the AFC
Chaos Icon : (17 November 2014 - 12:15 PM) Stanton winning the SB would be something.
Chaos Icon : (17 November 2014 - 12:16 PM) Jets got rid of the guy to get Tebow lol
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:19 PM) It's not the QB its the coach. I was screaming for Bruce Ariens
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:20 PM) I was told he was a QB killer by some on here.
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:20 PM) I was told his QBs hated him by some on here
santana Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:22 PM) Everyone is against my amazing opinions!!!
santana Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:23 PM) I'm the best driver on the east coast! Everyone else is terrible
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:52 PM) The biggest mistake was made today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) Stanton for $325 Mil
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:53 PM) after he got hit in the face who said he'll even be the same player ever again
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:54 PM) but the Marlins throw $325 million at him like nothing ever happened
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 06:55 PM) I predict he'll be a shell of himself and in 5 years he will be horrible player and the $ will still be weighing down the Marlins for the remainder of the contract
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:06 PM) 3 years ago I would of considered this kind of contract but after what happened to him this season and how he might be shocked to step into the batters box in 2015 is a HUGE risk when a team gives them $325 million
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:07 PM) these monster contracts are ridiculous to begin with
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 07:32 PM) So who thinks the JETS will win this Sunday?
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (17 November 2014 - 08:29 PM) Ryan is terrible after byes. 2-9
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 10:22 PM) Titans may pull this one out!
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:17 PM) Or not
azjetfan Icon : (17 November 2014 - 11:18 PM) Mettle burger a 6th rounder played better than Geno or Sanchez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) all these players that got cut today cause they bitched about touches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 November 2014 - 05:35 PM) Ben Tate, LaGarret Blount and Jason Avant
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:37 PM) aldaon smith did too, but he didn't get cut
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) ALDAON SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) TEH MILBER
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Fuck you lol ;)
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) and it was brooks anyway ;)
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 PM) Titties
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) Raul is bringing nothing to the table
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) TEH TABLE
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) he really doesnt
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 12:59 PM) besides funding the site
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 02:00 PM) Looks like the game will be moved to Monday night in either Detroit, Pittsburgh, or Washington DC.
santana Icon : (Today, 02:55 PM) that makes it sound like I AM THE TABLE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 03:36 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

New Sanchez Jerseys....fumble ESPN - Around The Horn

#1 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

First off I almost had a heart attack and one hell of a laugh regarding Sanchez all in one hour today.

I was watching ESPN and glanced at the ticker/news banner at the bottom and saw Sanchez got a 5 year deal and I almost had a heart attack. If My heart would have been weak Id probably be dead.......then I noticed it was Sanchez of the Detroit Tigers....whewwww.

Next I was watching "Around The Horn" and they were cutting on Mark bad. That "Butt Fumble Video" is still going strong. They were saying that there are Sanchez jerseys for sale now with the name "Butt Fumble" in place of the name "Sanchez". I couldn't help but bust out laughing. Butt Fumble jerseys??? Are you kidding me?!?!? You guys may have heard about them but it is new to me and a new low at that

That said while its funny as hell its really embarrassing to me at the same time as a Jets fan because it being everywhere and not dying down makes the team look more like a joke and it does upset me to a point as a die hard Jets fan. No true fan wants his team to be an embarrassment to the whole league. Sucking record wise is pretty bad but when people literally laugh at your team for bloopers and down right constant stupidity from the gm,coach,to multiple players it hurts on a whole different level It was a mistake but it was so stupid,sad,and comical looking that it will probably go down as one of the top ten NFL bloopers of all time. I still say running the wrong way down the field would beat Mark out as the dumbest easily but Marks might be the funniest ever.

With as much as I cant stand having Mark as our qb and as much as I want him gone I feel bad for him to point because unless he magically turns a corner and turns his career around that is what he will be remembered for by most non Jets fans and future Jets fans after Mark is gone. I dont wish for that on anyone. If Mark turns his career around that play will be an after thought but its looking less and less likely he will. So I feel kind of bad for Mark to a point but on the other end he has made millions playing a game so I'm sure as much as he hates it he can live with it.

I thought for an instance about getting one of those jerseys then thought the next instance.....WTF are you thinking dumbass?!?!? No true Jets fan would do that. It would be degrading to myself or any fan that claimed to be a true fan of his team. Now it it happened to Brady or a Dolphins qb Id probably buy one in an instant but you just dont degrade your own team.

Hopefully none of our regulars here bought one of those jerseys I cant stand Sanchez bit if anyone here bought one Ive lost all respect for you as a Jets fan. Even so I really doubt any of our regulars here would ever do that anyway.

#2 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

you heard bill plaschke ATH
and he was just referring to one picture he saw

I don't believe they are selling jerseys
someone just modified a current one and put that on the back and circulated a pic on the internet

Posted Image
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#3 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postsantana, on 14 December 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

you heard bill plaschke ATH
and he was just referring to one picture he saw

I don't believe they are selling jerseys
someone just modified a current one and put that on the back and circulated a pic on the internet

Posted Image

Well I'm sure you are aware that many sites allow you to put any name on a jersey you want so the jersey could easily be legit. To me the guy in the picture if its legit is a really sorry excuse for a Jets fan. The kind of fan id like to hit in the mouth. I wish the Jets would cann Sanchez today and yet I wouldn't ever be so degrading. he might as well have just rubbed feces on the Jets logo.

If sites are really to put that on the jersey you can be sure some fans will buy them.

#4 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 14 December 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

Well I'm sure you are aware that many sites allow you to put any name on a jersey you want so the jersey could easily be legit. To me the guy in the picture if its legit is a really sorry excuse for a Jets fan. The kind of fan id like to hit in the mouth. I wish the Jets would cann Sanchez today and yet I wouldn't ever be so degrading. he might as well have just rubbed feces on the Jets logo.

If sites are really to put that on the jersey you can be sure some fans will buy them.

fans do all sorts of things to call attention this isn't any different
hell i was just talking to harlem all today to make a sign that mocks braylon edwards

I also remember seeing a favre jersey where someone taped over the name and wrote i want my money back on it
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users