NYJetsFan.com Forums: New Sanchez Jerseys....fumble - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (Today, 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (Today, 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (Today, 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

New Sanchez Jerseys....fumble ESPN - Around The Horn

#1 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:51 PM

First off I almost had a heart attack and one hell of a laugh regarding Sanchez all in one hour today.

I was watching ESPN and glanced at the ticker/news banner at the bottom and saw Sanchez got a 5 year deal and I almost had a heart attack. If My heart would have been weak Id probably be dead.......then I noticed it was Sanchez of the Detroit Tigers....whewwww.

Next I was watching "Around The Horn" and they were cutting on Mark bad. That "Butt Fumble Video" is still going strong. They were saying that there are Sanchez jerseys for sale now with the name "Butt Fumble" in place of the name "Sanchez". I couldn't help but bust out laughing. Butt Fumble jerseys??? Are you kidding me?!?!? You guys may have heard about them but it is new to me and a new low at that

That said while its funny as hell its really embarrassing to me at the same time as a Jets fan because it being everywhere and not dying down makes the team look more like a joke and it does upset me to a point as a die hard Jets fan. No true fan wants his team to be an embarrassment to the whole league. Sucking record wise is pretty bad but when people literally laugh at your team for bloopers and down right constant stupidity from the gm,coach,to multiple players it hurts on a whole different level It was a mistake but it was so stupid,sad,and comical looking that it will probably go down as one of the top ten NFL bloopers of all time. I still say running the wrong way down the field would beat Mark out as the dumbest easily but Marks might be the funniest ever.

With as much as I cant stand having Mark as our qb and as much as I want him gone I feel bad for him to point because unless he magically turns a corner and turns his career around that is what he will be remembered for by most non Jets fans and future Jets fans after Mark is gone. I dont wish for that on anyone. If Mark turns his career around that play will be an after thought but its looking less and less likely he will. So I feel kind of bad for Mark to a point but on the other end he has made millions playing a game so I'm sure as much as he hates it he can live with it.

I thought for an instance about getting one of those jerseys then thought the next instance.....WTF are you thinking dumbass?!?!? No true Jets fan would do that. It would be degrading to myself or any fan that claimed to be a true fan of his team. Now it it happened to Brady or a Dolphins qb Id probably buy one in an instant but you just dont degrade your own team.

Hopefully none of our regulars here bought one of those jerseys I cant stand Sanchez bit if anyone here bought one Ive lost all respect for you as a Jets fan. Even so I really doubt any of our regulars here would ever do that anyway.

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

you heard bill plaschke ATH
and he was just referring to one picture he saw

I don't believe they are selling jerseys
someone just modified a current one and put that on the back and circulated a pic on the internet

Posted Image
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

#3 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:16 PM

View Postsantana, on 14 December 2012 - 07:54 PM, said:

you heard bill plaschke ATH
and he was just referring to one picture he saw

I don't believe they are selling jerseys
someone just modified a current one and put that on the back and circulated a pic on the internet

Posted Image

Well I'm sure you are aware that many sites allow you to put any name on a jersey you want so the jersey could easily be legit. To me the guy in the picture if its legit is a really sorry excuse for a Jets fan. The kind of fan id like to hit in the mouth. I wish the Jets would cann Sanchez today and yet I wouldn't ever be so degrading. he might as well have just rubbed feces on the Jets logo.

If sites are really to put that on the jersey you can be sure some fans will buy them.

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 14 December 2012 - 08:16 PM, said:

Well I'm sure you are aware that many sites allow you to put any name on a jersey you want so the jersey could easily be legit. To me the guy in the picture if its legit is a really sorry excuse for a Jets fan. The kind of fan id like to hit in the mouth. I wish the Jets would cann Sanchez today and yet I wouldn't ever be so degrading. he might as well have just rubbed feces on the Jets logo.

If sites are really to put that on the jersey you can be sure some fans will buy them.

fans do all sorts of things to call attention this isn't any different
hell i was just talking to harlem all today to make a sign that mocks braylon edwards

I also remember seeing a favre jersey where someone taped over the name and wrote i want my money back on it
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users