NYJetsFan.com Forums: Sanchez Era Dead And Buried - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Why?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:09 PM) he worked with chip kelly and vick on the eagles. and has a cool name
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:41 PM) Eh
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:37 PM) SUCK FOR TEH DUCK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) The JETS really sucked a fat one last night
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:34 PM) Man the JETS are a 3 ring circus or American Horror Story: FREAK SHOW!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) Jets starting Geno again.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) FIRE IDZIK,
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:45 AM) I really hope the JEts completely clean house this offseason and get rid of everyone, it's time.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Today, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Today, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Today, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Today, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (Today, 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (Today, 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Today, 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (Today, 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (Today, 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) DUCK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Sanchez Era Dead And Buried Get rid of this LOSER!!!!!

#1 User is offline   JETS RULE Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:09 AM

After tonight, I've f***ing had it with Sanchez as our QB. I'm sick and tired of his sorry-ass accuracy and decision-making. I'm sick of the never-ending turnovers. He just plain sucks, everybody with a shred of common sense can see that except Rex, best chance to win my a**.

I just want this nightmare to end, and I want to see some heads roll this offseason. Woody, the formula is so simple

No talent+s***** QB= bad offense, you want to win? First thing you do is show this California pansy the door and get a veteran or draft one or do both.

Either way the Sanchez Era should be officially done, who else agrees?

#2 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Don't put it all on Sanchez. He needed WRs and RBs and he got Tebow. This front office never did anything for him. He has had his bad moments but its a collective effort on the part of Tannenbaum, Rex and woody that cause his demise. He could of handled that bad snap. But when you're feble minded like Sanchez things like that will happen. Put Brady in that offense with that coaching staff and he'll stinks too. Its time to blow it up and start over with a new QB and coaching staff. Rex should go period. Tanny should follow him out the door too.

#3 User is offline   MikeGangGreenFan2 Icon

• THE KNICKS
  • Icon
  • Interests:playing football
    watching the yankees WIN
    playing video games
    and a shit load of other things.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:16 AM

i think u just covered it all. 5 f***ing turnovers! That sack of shit needs to sit on the bench next year! Eat the damn 8 mil who cares. Mcelroy or tebow time! Hell i will take kerly time. All i know is time has ran out on Mark!
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:17 AM

View Postreg83ny, on 18 December 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Don't put it all on Sanchez. He needed WRs and RBs and he got Tebow. This front office never did anything for him. He has had his bad moments but its a collective effort on the part of Tannenbaum, Rex and woody that cause his demise. He could of handled that bad snap. But when you're feble minded like Sanchez things like that will happen. Put Brady in that offense with that coaching staff and he'll stinks too. Its time to blow it up and start over with a new QB and coaching staff. Rex should go period. Tanny should follopw him out the door too.

Tanny should go first. I can take Rex for another season as long as someone gets him talent to coach. I can't deal with this talentless team with no names out there at key positions.

#5 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:23 AM

Doesn't matter who goes first for me as long as they all go. Perfect ending to this disaster of a season. From day one this wasn't gonna work. Bringing Tebow spelled doom for this team. I predicted that. I tried to cancel my NFL package just so I couldn't see this bullshit every sunday but Direct TV wouldn't let me. A 15 yard punt that puts you in the Titans 25 yard line and they fumbled Posted Image

#6 User is offline   cworth27 Icon

• Pro Bowl
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

I am just about done with this team, the only thing keep me interested in NFL is fantasy football even then I still loose interest. I hate what woody has let happen to his team
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:34 AM

View Postreg83ny, on 18 December 2012 - 12:14 AM, said:

Don't put it all on Sanchez. He needed WRs and RBs and he got Tebow. This front office never did anything for him. He has had his bad moments but its a collective effort on the part of Tannenbaum, Rex and woody that cause his demise. He could of handled that bad snap. But when you're feble minded like Sanchez things like that will happen. Put Brady in that offense with that coaching staff and he'll stinks too. Its time to blow it up and start over with a new QB and coaching staff. Rex should go period. Tanny should follow him out the door too.

You are right that Tannenbaum and Ryan need to go. We have a GM that is not adept at evaluating talent and a coach that is delusional. Ryan is a heck of a good defensive coordinator but not a good head coach. Head coaches don't walk around asking others who they think should start. Head coaches don't hire Sporano as an offensive coordinator.

But - you are kidding yourself if you try and make any case whatsoever for Sanchez. he might have had less talent than others but his mistakes are not mistakes of unopen receivers. They are mistakes of indecision, poor reading of defenses and his inaccuracy may be the poorest I have ever seen in 50 years watching football for a QB that has been an entrenched starter for 4 years of more. If you believe Brady would suck in our offense you are wrong. It wouldn't be as good as New Englands but it would be light years better than it is now.

Plain and simple. If Ryan doesn't start Tebow or McElroy he should be fired on the spot. In my mind McElroy should be our starter and Tebow off the bench until next year. Then we need to have Sanchez on the bench because the geniuses gave him a guaranteed contract that we can't unload.

#8 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

Titans=bad (people agree)

Jets are bad (people agree)

Ryan loses to Titans (fact)

Ryan is still a good coach!!!

And we beat Arizona by a point and the jaguars by a score, so with Tennessee these are three of the five(ish) worst teams in the league and all with coaches who are considered to be on the hot seat. What does it say about our HC that even with an "untalented" team he can barely beat (or loses to) the worst teams in the league?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#9 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:10 AM

Idk how they can continue to start this bum at QB, hes just unbearably awful. We should have won last night, yet another game Sanchez cost us. And whats worse is that the Titans have one of the WORST pass defenses in football, its not like he played against a quality defense. Going into that game QBs completed 67% of their passes vs the Titans, Mark completes his usual 44%. Also, QBs had a 97 QB rating vs them. He just sucks, gotta get rid of the trash.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   jet-man Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:00 PM

the funny thing about yesterday is that i've been watching this for years. joe beningo, fireman ed, and others as myself can't take it no more.

a message to you young guys, find a hobbie you'll live longer because this team will always be known as good tryers.

i've played the game, coach the game and i wouldn't do half the stuff this team does in madden.

woody johnson is best buddies with tanny, so what does that tell you for the next years to come?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users