NYJetsFan.com Forums: Mcelroy To Start - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (30 September 2014 - 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 September 2014 - 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:37 AM) fantasy help - Rivers and DJax for Dez and Tannehill? i'll be getting dez and tannehill. i'm the one proposing the trade.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:41 AM) i have brees starting. they have eli.
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:53 PM) I would do that trade. Djax has been horrible and with you having Brees as your starter, i would totally do that trade
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 PM) START VICK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 08:59 PM) If that guy gives up dez for rivers and Jackson he's an idiot
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 09:00 PM) I just traded dez and Steve smith for AJ green, Reggie Wayne, golden Tate and Stevan Ridley and I feel like I made a bad choice.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) they have no QB. 1-3 with eli/tannehill as your starter? i need another WR or RB to strengthen my team and Rivers is my best sell.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) kinda hoping to use the desperation to shore up my team
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Mcelroy To Start

#1 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,922
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:03 PM

Greg will start VS Chargers. Confirmed with Jets per Mehta
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   JetsBuc Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 80
  • Joined: 31-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Now,I might watch the game.
0

#3 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

It's shit like this that makes me want Rex fired. I understand replacing Sanchez, he's shit the bed for the last time. I understand not starting Tebow, he's awful... here's what I don't understand: if you don't think that Tebow can start and you're giving the ball to McElroy, why the f*** was McElroy inactive for last night's game?! It was obvious that Sanchez was having one of his worst games, yet Ryan never pulled him... did he not pull him because "Sanchez had a great week of practice" or did he not pull him because he just hates Tebow (a pretty obvious fact at this point)? I'm guessing he just didn't want his playoff chances in Tebow's hands... which begs the question: why the hell, going into a game that you absolutely MUST win, did you inactivate the only other QB you trust to throw the ball? Terrible mismanagement of the roster.
0

#4 User is offline   extmenace Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,640
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Tallahassee / Sarasota, FL

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:42 PM

Might as well keep sanchez in, at least he'll help the jets get a better draft pick. I never agreed with the jets moving up to get this bum, its a bummer I was right. He cost this team home playoff games when the overall team was great, and playoff chances when the team was not. He shit the bed one to many times, just a bummer we're all but guaranteed to be stuck with the bum for another season. Sanchez has never helped this team, happy this was done...just wish it was done several weeks ago. to little to late.

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady


17 POINTS!
0

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:04 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 18 December 2012 - 03:26 PM, said:

It's shit like this that makes me want Rex fired. I understand replacing Sanchez, he's shit the bed for the last time. I understand not starting Tebow, he's awful... here's what I don't understand: if you don't think that Tebow can start and you're giving the ball to McElroy, why the f*** was McElroy inactive for last night's game?! It was obvious that Sanchez was having one of his worst games, yet Ryan never pulled him... did he not pull him because "Sanchez had a great week of practice" or did he not pull him because he just hates Tebow (a pretty obvious fact at this point)? I'm guessing he just didn't want his playoff chances in Tebow's hands... which begs the question: why the hell, going into a game that you absolutely MUST win, did you inactivate the only other QB you trust to throw the ball? Terrible mismanagement of the roster.



It wouldn't surprise me if that was probably his reason right there.



What I don't understand is why have three QBs on the roster and have one inactive. I know we all remember that game early in the 2005 season (versus Jacksonville I think) when both Pennington and Jay Fiedler went down in back to back plays and we had to put Brooks Bollinger in. If that had happen last night with Sanchez and Tebow then what would they have done? I know it hardly ever happens but it has happened before.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,013
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 18 December 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

It wouldn't surprise me if that was probably his reason right there.



What I don't understand is why have three QBs on the roster and have one inactive. I know we all remember that game early in the 2005 season (versus Jacksonville I think) when both Pennington and Jay Fiedler went down in back to back plays and we had to put Brooks Bollinger in. If that had happen last night with Sanchez and Tebow then what would they have done? I know it hardly ever happens but it has happened before.


Kerley. Jets emergency QB is Kerley. Last time he played QB? High school.

All this while the Jets activated 6 WRs for this game and ran a series for Tebow (that was preplanned). This team is filled with idiots.
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

View PostChaos, on 18 December 2012 - 04:19 PM, said:

Kerley. Jets emergency QB is Kerley. Last time he played QB? High school.

All this while the Jets activated 6 WRs for this game and ran a series for Tebow (that was preplanned). This team is filled with idiots.


Kerley?!?! Unbelievable.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,390
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:54 PM

The way I see this had to happen this game.

After Marks last 4 starts and especially after last nights game I think it would be chancing a stadium riot in New York and Mark`s,the coaches,an the teams safety to start Mark at the Meadowlands this Sunday. It would be like a bomb ready to detonate.

I could just imagine objects being tossed at the team, more fans fighting in the stadium than ever. and maybe even people running on to the field with ill intent.


Whether Rex wants to start Mark or not it would be the worst thing he could do.To many fans are furious as hell and Mark starting would be a really bad idea in the NY area. Personally I'm not even sure Mark should make the trip this game so the fans calm down. Its a known fact that sane people when gathered in masses are highly prone to violence and rioting when angry.

I'm not saying anything would happen but I am saying I totally believe this is more of a safety move than anything else. If the Jets were on the road this week I believe Mark would still be starting.

Now here is the question...if Greg plays really good will the FO give him the starting job and make it his to lose going into next year?

Or will Sanchez,Tebow or someone else get the job if Greg plays bad?
0

#9 User is offline   SokeSleezy Icon

  • Pro Bowl
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 361
  • Joined: 22-September 08

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:55 PM

i feel like Rex prolly didnt want Tebow here from the beginning and just kinda had his hand forced to even putting this dude in for as many plays as he's had this season... i mean what other team in history has had their BACKUP QB come in for 1/2 plays with no real reason whatsoever sporadically during the season smh... this team is in shambles... knowing our luck Mcelroy will win the last two games,the other teams will crumble and this debacle of a team will sneak into the playoffs by some crazy miracle smh..
0

#10 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,390
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

View PostSokeSleezy, on 18 December 2012 - 05:55 PM, said:

i feel like Rex prolly didnt want Tebow here from the beginning and just kinda had his hand forced to even putting this dude in for as many plays as he's had this season... i mean what other team in history has had their BACKUP QB come in for 1/2 plays with no real reason whatsoever sporadically during the season smh... this team is in shambles... knowing our luck Mcelroy will win the last two games,the other teams will crumble and this debacle of a team will sneak into the playoffs by some crazy miracle smh..

Not happening. Jets are 100% eliminated. Even if Steelers lost both games and tied the Jets record the Steelers beat the Jets so they have the tie breaker. Its either the Steelers or the Bengals
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users