NYJetsFan.com Forums: Nfl, Jets Following Up On Sanchez Death Threats On Twitter - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:37 PM) This isn't congress
santana Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:37 PM) this is srszz bizness
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:42 PM) MGG FOR MOD IN 15!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:42 PM) YES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:42 PM) YES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:42 PM) YES
MikeGangGree... Icon : (15 December 2014 - 11:42 PM) YES
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 12:49 PM) so do we beat the pats or just let them get the easy win
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 01:57 PM) At this point I am all about ruining their chance for home field.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:15 PM) FIRE IDZIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:24 PM) O we will win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:24 PM) Rex will end his last game in metlife with a bang
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 02:44 PM) bang bang!
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 03:25 PM) You know Rex will dial up some crazy packages for Brady. He probably has that D-line all riled up already.
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 03:44 PM) Riled up to get Fired up
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:19 PM) Connor Cook from MI State is projected to go in the middle of the first round.
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:48 PM) Cook is not ready for the NFL.
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:50 PM) Lol cook??
Mr_Jet Icon : (16 December 2014 - 04:54 PM) I think very highly of Connor Cook. But if he is projected to go in the first round of the 2015 draft, this is going to be a very weak draft.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:02 PM) Connor Cook is going back to school..
santana Icon : (16 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) Lol school??
azjetfan Icon : (16 December 2014 - 06:31 PM) I don't know anything about him but he was projected by two different mock drafts to go to the Texans
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 December 2014 - 08:20 PM) Woody Johnson favorited a tweet about firing Idzik lol
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:15 AM) woody better fire that ass clown if he wants fans to attend games next season. He messed the whole thing up by hiring a GM without letting him choose the coach. He likely was told no by the top 20 candidates and stuck himself with is dick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 AM) yup, I don't trust Idzik to make good use of our top draft pick or sign quality FAs. Or hire our next HC
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Nfl, Jets Following Up On Sanchez Death Threats On Twitter I knew this would happen

#1 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 622
  • Joined: 12-January 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

The NFL security team has followed up with the Jets in regards to a death threat made against quarterback Mark Sanchez via Twitter, Conor Orr of the Newark Star-Ledger reports. This according to league spokesman Greg Aiello.

The threats were made by a user who tweeted a series of suspicious messages to Sanchez's official account.

"Don't come to practice Wednesday I promise you bullets everywhere..@Mark_Sanchez."

He then added: "Kill yo self tonight ! Or imma do it for you Wednesday at practice @Mark_Sanchez."
0

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,291
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hope that's nobody from here. Those sound like the death threats MLK used to get.


Some people are sick.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#3 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,998
  • Joined: 14-November 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:binghamton new york

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

WTF is wrong with people, I get it, it sucks I want Sanchez gone as much as anyone. But, to make death threats especially with what just happened. Some people are fuckin nuts
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan
0

#4 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,414
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Id say its most likely stupid fans talking total crap they never plan to go through with just because they are pissed and dont want him starting and are saying whatever they can to try to keep him from starting.

That said we have known of murderous stalkers before and with all the psychopaths today committing massacres just because they want to take other people out with themselves. So yes this needs to be taken seriously even if it is just a bunch of weightless talk.

One thing though with the way the laws are today on threats because of what continues to transpire anyone that makes threats of murder is a moron because it will be taken seriously even if they only said it out of anger and never really meant it they will face prison time once they find out who they are unless they are hackers that are good enough to hide their tracks completely. I'm sure the FBI will be investigating these threats.
0

#5 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostROBJETS, on 19 December 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

One thing though with the way the laws are today on threats because of what continues to transpire anyone that makes threats of murder is a moron because it will be taken seriously even if they only said it out of anger and never really meant it they will face prison time once they find out who they are


I don't think anyone is going to prison over a twitter threat.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,596
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 23 December 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

I don't think anyone is going to prison over a twitter threat.


They could go to prison over it. ESPECIALLY in New Jersey. You have to keep in mind that they're not in NY. This is Jersey & the courts here don't use common sense that this was a bull$hit threat.

Either way....you have to be a real as$hole to make such a threat to begin with. I've been following this team for more than 34 years living through the worst of times but I dont take it THAT damn seriously. Some people are just too stupid to know that even when pissed off, you don't put dumb $hit in writing. That's just childish & likely came from a bandwagon fan to begin with.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,414
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 23 December 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

I don't think anyone is going to prison over a twitter threat.

It depends on the state. I remember being in jail and I talking to a guy that got a couple of years for prank call threats. A threat to do any kind of harm is considered verbal assault in many states. It wouldn't surprise me if all the states had a some type of verbal assault law. The thing is though....most people dont press charges for verbal assault and most people dont even know there are such laws.

Usually if someone does press charges for verbal assault it usually just results in a fine/and or probation and possibly a restraining order. Rarely is jail involved but the severity of the threat is taken into account.

Do some searching on "verbal assault".
0

#8 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,116
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 December 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

They could go to prison over it. ESPECIALLY in New Jersey. You have to keep in mind that they're not in NY. This is Jersey & the courts here don't use common sense that this was a bull$hit threat.

Either way....you have to be a real as$hole to make such a threat to begin with. I've been following this team for more than 34 years living through the worst of times but I dont take it THAT damn seriously. Some people are just too stupid to know that even when pissed off, you don't put dumb $hit in writing. That's just childish & likely came from a bandwagon fan to begin with.


Didn't you say in the shoutbox that someone should shoot Tim Tebow in the head?
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,291
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 23 December 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Didn't you say in the shoutbox that someone should shoot Tim Tebow in the head?



I didn't know Tim Tebow is an illegal immigrant.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#10 User is online   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,560
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

That threat came from a Hack account. The last threat the guy post his picture up and said look at this face. Who would put his own picture up and say look at my face i'm coming for you. Most likely a hack account. Nobody's that stupid.
0

#11 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,116
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 23 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

That threat came from a Hack account. The last threat the guy post his picture up and said look at this face. Who would put his own picture up and say look at my face i'm coming for you. Most likely a hack account. Nobody's that stupid.


You'd be surprised how f***ing stupid people can be
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users