NYJetsFan.com Forums: Nfl, Jets Following Up On Sanchez Death Threats On Twitter - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2014 - 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:48 AM) Jets sign John Conner back, with Bohannon injured at FB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:49 AM) that is why they should consider starting Vick, they could compete for the divsion with solid QB play. Can Rex really afford to sit there waiting for things to click with Geno while he keeps throwing INTs?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:26 PM) i didn't even notive bohannon was hurt
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:28 PM) vick gives us a chance to win now, geno can still learn as a backup
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:28 PM) I miss T Bo already
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:35 PM) The raiders are a dumpster fire
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) they are naming Tony Sparano yes that Tony Sparano formally the OC of the NYJ and the wildcat whacko from Miami is the new interim HC for the Oakland Gayders
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:39 PM) well good thing we got rid of LaRon Landry since he just got suspended for PED's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:08 PM) i'm not suprised. that guy looked like he was on roids
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:10 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Nfl, Jets Following Up On Sanchez Death Threats On Twitter I knew this would happen

#1 User is offline   J-E-T-S 4417 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 622
  • Joined: 12-January 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

The NFL security team has followed up with the Jets in regards to a death threat made against quarterback Mark Sanchez via Twitter, Conor Orr of the Newark Star-Ledger reports. This according to league spokesman Greg Aiello.

The threats were made by a user who tweeted a series of suspicious messages to Sanchez's official account.

"Don't come to practice Wednesday I promise you bullets everywhere..@Mark_Sanchez."

He then added: "Kill yo self tonight ! Or imma do it for you Wednesday at practice @Mark_Sanchez."
0

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

Hope that's nobody from here. Those sound like the death threats MLK used to get.


Some people are sick.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#3 User is offline   TheFuture Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,998
  • Joined: 14-November 07
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:binghamton new york

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:12 PM

WTF is wrong with people, I get it, it sucks I want Sanchez gone as much as anyone. But, to make death threats especially with what just happened. Some people are fuckin nuts
"If you take a swipe at one of ours, we'll take a swipe at two of yours" -Rex Ryan
0

#4 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,390
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Id say its most likely stupid fans talking total crap they never plan to go through with just because they are pissed and dont want him starting and are saying whatever they can to try to keep him from starting.

That said we have known of murderous stalkers before and with all the psychopaths today committing massacres just because they want to take other people out with themselves. So yes this needs to be taken seriously even if it is just a bunch of weightless talk.

One thing though with the way the laws are today on threats because of what continues to transpire anyone that makes threats of murder is a moron because it will be taken seriously even if they only said it out of anger and never really meant it they will face prison time once they find out who they are unless they are hackers that are good enough to hide their tracks completely. I'm sure the FBI will be investigating these threats.
0

#5 User is offline   C l u t c H 385 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 712
  • Joined: 21-February 07

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

View PostROBJETS, on 19 December 2012 - 03:13 AM, said:

One thing though with the way the laws are today on threats because of what continues to transpire anyone that makes threats of murder is a moron because it will be taken seriously even if they only said it out of anger and never really meant it they will face prison time once they find out who they are


I don't think anyone is going to prison over a twitter threat.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 23 December 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

I don't think anyone is going to prison over a twitter threat.


They could go to prison over it. ESPECIALLY in New Jersey. You have to keep in mind that they're not in NY. This is Jersey & the courts here don't use common sense that this was a bull$hit threat.

Either way....you have to be a real as$hole to make such a threat to begin with. I've been following this team for more than 34 years living through the worst of times but I dont take it THAT damn seriously. Some people are just too stupid to know that even when pissed off, you don't put dumb $hit in writing. That's just childish & likely came from a bandwagon fan to begin with.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,390
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

View PostC l u t c H 385, on 23 December 2012 - 10:45 AM, said:

I don't think anyone is going to prison over a twitter threat.

It depends on the state. I remember being in jail and I talking to a guy that got a couple of years for prank call threats. A threat to do any kind of harm is considered verbal assault in many states. It wouldn't surprise me if all the states had a some type of verbal assault law. The thing is though....most people dont press charges for verbal assault and most people dont even know there are such laws.

Usually if someone does press charges for verbal assault it usually just results in a fine/and or probation and possibly a restraining order. Rarely is jail involved but the severity of the threat is taken into account.

Do some searching on "verbal assault".
0

#8 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,041
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:18 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 December 2012 - 01:58 PM, said:

They could go to prison over it. ESPECIALLY in New Jersey. You have to keep in mind that they're not in NY. This is Jersey & the courts here don't use common sense that this was a bull$hit threat.

Either way....you have to be a real as$hole to make such a threat to begin with. I've been following this team for more than 34 years living through the worst of times but I dont take it THAT damn seriously. Some people are just too stupid to know that even when pissed off, you don't put dumb $hit in writing. That's just childish & likely came from a bandwagon fan to begin with.


Didn't you say in the shoutbox that someone should shoot Tim Tebow in the head?
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#9 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,244
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:58 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 23 December 2012 - 06:18 PM, said:

Didn't you say in the shoutbox that someone should shoot Tim Tebow in the head?



I didn't know Tim Tebow is an illegal immigrant.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#10 User is online   reg83ny Icon

  • TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,553
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Beantown...I missed NY

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

That threat came from a Hack account. The last threat the guy post his picture up and said look at this face. Who would put his own picture up and say look at my face i'm coming for you. Most likely a hack account. Nobody's that stupid.
0

#11 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,041
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:50 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 23 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

That threat came from a Hack account. The last threat the guy post his picture up and said look at this face. Who would put his own picture up and say look at my face i'm coming for you. Most likely a hack account. Nobody's that stupid.


You'd be surprised how f***ing stupid people can be
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users