NYJetsFan.com Forums: Greg Mcelroy Is Hot Garbage. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Geno injured, IK cut, Amish Rifle starting - http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38773
Smedsthejet Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:10 AM) Jets just announced first 12 players to be released:
Smedsthejet Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:10 AM) T. J. Graham, Saalim Hakim, Austin Hill, DeVier Posey, Jonathon Rumph (WRs), Matt LaCosse (TE), James Brewer, Dalton Freeman (OL), Bryan Johnson (LB), Javier Arenas, Curtis Brown, Keith Lewis (DBs)
Smedsthejet Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:11 AM) A little surprised that Posey is gone in this first batch of moves, but then we did have a glut of WRs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 August 2015 - 07:50 PM) Any word on Leonard Williams injury?
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2015 - 11:49 PM) He will be ready week 1. Just a sprain
Jetsfan115 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 10:33 AM) so we whooped the giants ass pretty badly
Jetsfan115 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 10:38 AM) bills cut fred jackson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 12:29 PM) We got lucky with Williams
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 12:30 PM) Hes looked like a beast as well, so we need him healthy. Hes gonna be a future all pro
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 12:31 PM) Our offense can be competent this season
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 12:33 PM) Zac Stacy was a good add
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 01:46 PM) I'm surprised Freeman was cut, I thought he was a solid backup center. Guess they like Wesley Johnson better
Jetsfan115 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 01:58 PM) our offense is passable. we should put up 14-17 a game average
Jetsfan115 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 01:58 PM) should be enough for our Defense. our d-line is nasty with wilk, rich, snacks, and now williams
Jetsfan115 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 01:59 PM) out MLBs get picked on in coverage though. davis had a rough game
Jetsfan115 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 01:59 PM) our Cbs are way too good. cro revis and skrine. plus mcdougle looked solid. when milliner comes back, him being a dime back could be huge too
Jetsman05 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 02:24 PM) 17 points a game is "passable"? If we average 17 a game this season, we won't win more than 5 ball games.
Jetsman05 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 02:24 PM) Needs to be 20+
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 05:33 PM) Our offense should be better than its been in years
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 August 2015 - 05:34 PM) which wouldn't take much
Jetsfan115 Icon : (01 September 2015 - 12:03 PM) another ex jet going to the pats http://theredzone.or...ms/Default.aspx
Jetsfan115 Icon : (01 September 2015 - 12:04 PM) our defense should allow an average of less then 14 a game IMO. If we can average 17 a agme I think we can win 9-10
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (01 September 2015 - 12:25 PM) Jace Amaro was put on IR, torn labrum.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (01 September 2015 - 12:26 PM) That sucks, I was looking forward to him at TE
ROBJETS Icon : (01 September 2015 - 07:24 PM) Labrum tear....definitely out for the year. Its not a bad surgery. I used the sling for about a week before I ditched it completely. Supposed to use it for a full 6 weeks. You can get away without it but just have to be careful not raising or moving your arm much and no lifting of pretty much anything. As far as fully healing ....6 mon ths minimum but for lifting heavy and full contact sports I wouldnt trust 6 months
ROBJETS Icon : (01 September 2015 - 07:31 PM) Still not that bad of a surgery on a pain scale. after a few days it mostly just aches like hell. ice and keeping your arm still is important. sleeping is major hard for the first 3 weeks or so. You wake up in pain a god bit. Id be dreaming and jerk my right arm up or move it wrong or lay on it wrong and wake up in major pain. still I liked t better without the sling than being completely immobile with one arm and healed just fine. He will come back from it fine
ganggreen2003 Icon : (01 September 2015 - 08:37 PM) sucks we lost Amaro for the season
santana Icon : (02 September 2015 - 09:34 AM) http://sport.woot.co...ef=gh_sp_6_wp_3
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:47 AM) No suspension for Brady, what a joke
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:26 PM) I don't think it is a joke but f*** him.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) f*** new england
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) he still was behind the balls being deflated
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:16 PM) he authorized those 2 employees to do that to the footballs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:16 PM) he is a diva so f*** that classless organization
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) it's especially sickening living in the middle of CHEATriot country and listening to these assclowns up here make excuses for their POS QB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:21 PM) and that classless organization
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:13 PM) who's watching this game tonight?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:09 PM) INT and then he fumbles it away
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:09 PM) f***ing Walls
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:15 PM) Stacy is runnin the rock
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:15 PM) all running plays so far
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:18 PM) TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK JETS!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) TOUCHDOWN NEW YORK JETS!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:45 PM) 14-3
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) We are really dumb if we cut Kerley
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Greg Mcelroy Is Hot Garbage.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Discuss how terrible this guy is. Someone call Brett Ratliff and see if he wants to come out of retirement. Maybe find out where Brooks Bollinger is working and bring him in for a tryout. Hell, give Ray Lucas a jersey.
0

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

My 3 month old son just threw up on my Jets t shirt. From the mouths of babes...
0

#3 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,172
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

It really wasn't McElroy (not like I cared anyway how he did, the season is fucked), this offensive line (among everywhere else on that side of the ball) is absolutely terrible. McElroy had zero time to do anything.
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   nejets2820 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 841
  • Joined: 16-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toms River,NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 23 December 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

It really wasn't McElroy (not like I cared anyway how he did, the season is fucked), this offensive line (among everywhere else on that side of the ball) is absolutely terrible. McElroy had zero time to do anything.


Actually, for the first time as my time being a Jets fan, this team looked like it was just playing because they had to, and just wanted to get it's f***ing paycheck at the end. The O-line sucked, the LB's sucked, the DB's kinda sucked, both Powell and Greene f***ing sucked, McElroy I can't say much cause he was making love to the ground so much, and that's really all I can think of. This team was f***ing terrible on all sides of the ball, and Rex should really man the f*** up, and start facing the facts that his players are shit, and that this team is shit.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

They quit on Rex last year and they quit on him again. Look at how hard the Panthers are playing and their HC is about to get fired. Look at how hard the Eagles are playing, and they know their HC is going to get fired. This is a lifeless team and it needs new leadership.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,121
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Did the Giants quit on Tom Coughlin?
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

Did the Giants quit on Tom Coughlin?


The Giants won the SB. This is their "free year". They can go 2-14 and no one would complain. We've won nothing and are getting further and further away from what a championship team should be. Apples and oranges.
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,121
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

What does winning the SB have to do with this year? They got blown out the past 2 games that they had to win and now they probably miss the playoffs, so I guess they quit on their coach.
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

What does winning the SB have to do with this year? They got blown out the past 2 games that they had to win and now they probably miss the playoffs, so I guess they quit on their coach.


Have you talked to any Giant fans lately? They don't give a shit about these losses at all. They are still celebrating their SB win. Same with the team. They get a pass from everyone. The Giants accomplished something we haven't done in almost half a century.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,121
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

Then they are idiot losers. I would be pissed off with the way they are playing, they had the division but blew it. Once again they started off great and fell apart collapsing late in the season, seems like a every year thing for the Giants, except last season they had a few breaks go their way to get them into the playoffs. All the Giant fans I'm friends with were flipping out yesterday on facebook and twitter with how pathetic they played. Its great that they won a SB last season, but that was last season and this is this season.
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Then they are idiot losers. I would be pissed off with the way they are playing, they had the division but blew it. Once again they started off great and fell apart collapsing late in the season, seems like a every year thing for the Giants, except last season they had a few breaks go their way to get them into the playoffs. All the Giant fans I'm friends with were flipping out yesterday on facebook and twitter with how pathetic they played. Its great that they won a SB last season, but that was last season and this is this season.


All my friends are Giant fans. They could care less. Anytime I text them during games, its like "Oh well, guess Eli isn't having a good game. Whatever. I'm gonna go watch the SB DVD".
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

0099, if god or whatever appeared to you and said "I will give the Jets a Superbowl but then they would go 6-10 for the next 4 seasons" you'd sign up in a heartbeat. The Giants got 2 in what? 3 years and they're still not out of it. The window is still open. If not this year then next year. I wish we had the Giants problems.
0

#14 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 274
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

You guys need to realise 99 is one of the poorest fans of the Jets on the board and one of the least informed and you'll be better off.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,771
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 December 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.


peronsally i'd never want to see any fans suffer (except NE and miami lol) so i can care less, but i think his point (which i can attest too) is giant fans are in general stupid and cocky and always have their blue colored glasses on, so its nice of them to get a dose of reality that they've been more lucky then good. But with their luck they will still get in cause all 3 teams they need to lose will lose. Thats how it always goes for them
0

#16 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

peronsally i'd never want to see any fans suffer (except NE and miami lol) so i can care less, but i think his point (which i can attest too) is giant fans are in general stupid and cocky and always have their blue colored glasses on, so its nice of them to get a dose of reality that they've been more lucky then good. But with their luck they will still get in cause all 3 teams they need to lose will lose. Thats how it always goes for them



Perhaps but I still doubt they're all that upset over this season though.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,121
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.


No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.
Posted Image
0

#18 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.



I still doubt their fans are all that upset about the last two games when their team won the Super Bowl only 10 months ago. I doubt the majority of them expected to win it again this year anyway.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#19 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,190
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.


I agree 0099. well said
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26
0

#20 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 669
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

I don't know what it feels like to see my team win a Super Bowl. Giants fans do. It obviously upsets me more this year than it would a Giants fan to see my team do poorly, especially with the stigma that comes along with the Jets (Same old Jets).

To put things into a perspective. In 2007 I cried when the Phillies got swept in the first round of the playoffs. The next year they won it all and it was the greatest feeling as a sports fan. The next year when they lost to the Yankees, it sucked to see them get that close and lose but it didn't feel nearly as bad if they hadn't won the World Series a year prior.

A championship can take away a lot of pain.
Posted Image
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users