NYJetsFan.com Forums: Greg Mcelroy Is Hot Garbage. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets lose by 1 to pats possibly Rex's last home game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) I don't have $ to buy any weed right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) business is slow and I got other things to worry about
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Game not over yet
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) but I'm still cool as a cucumber
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who declared cucumbers cool
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:40 PM) cucumbers are cool cause I said so
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) And you said so because you're cool as a cucumber
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) That was a stupid penalty
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) yup
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) I'm mad chill
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) he got hammered
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) I'm not as cool as the other side of the pillow though cause that is gay as f***
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:43 PM) So what are you saying? You ride cucumbers?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:44 PM) nope but cucumbers are great on sandwiches and sandwiches are f***ing awesome
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) and they can be fermented and become pickles which is always great on sandwiches and I already said it sandwiches are f***ing awesome
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) He's got a point
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) of course I do I'm moderator material
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Where's the studs and duds thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) I bring shit to the table that noone else does cause well I'm f***ing awesome just like sandwiches
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) there were no studs
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) and the duds would be so long to list I'd still be typing if I had started that thread
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:49 PM) but at least the bills lost to the lowly raiders
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) Ok im trying to get this
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the jets have gone up against all total teams with a record of 114-110
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:52 PM) the Jags have gone up against 114-109-1
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:53 PM) if Denver wins. that's 115-110 against us and 114-110-1 against the Jags
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) How do they have the harder Schedule strength??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:56 PM) that's if Denver wins tomorrow
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:11 PM) Is it me or is Tony Dungy awkward looking when he tries to smile and stares straight into the camera while doing the Football Night in America broadcast
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) the job the GM in Arizona has done with dealing with all those injuries this season is something I would love to emulate for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) finding talent in places you don't expect
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) but instead we get a pencil pusher
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) who puts us in great position cap wise but can't evaluate talent for shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and makes horrible draft picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and just wasted every single JETS fans time for the past 6 months
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) and next monday that shit comes to an end
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:18 PM) bye bye idzik bye bye rex dueces geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:19 PM) Fire Idzik Fire Rex Cut Geno
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:23 PM) Would you make a trade to get Larry Fitzgerald?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) Beastmode
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 11:16 PM) wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 PM) "Hold ma diiiiiiickkkkkk"
-lynch
a1elbow2.0 Icon : (Today, 12:58 AM) Someone needs to save 2003s comments today for future generations
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:59 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:37 AM) another potential HC name - Sean Payton. There is a possibility that the Saints decide it's time for a change. Unlikely but if it happens and he's out there....
Resize Shouts Area

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Greg Mcelroy Is Hot Garbage.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Discuss how terrible this guy is. Someone call Brett Ratliff and see if he wants to come out of retirement. Maybe find out where Brooks Bollinger is working and bring him in for a tryout. Hell, give Ray Lucas a jersey.

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

My 3 month old son just threw up on my Jets t shirt. From the mouths of babes...

#3 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

It really wasn't McElroy (not like I cared anyway how he did, the season is fucked), this offensive line (among everywhere else on that side of the ball) is absolutely terrible. McElroy had zero time to do anything.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 User is offline   nejets2820 Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 23 December 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

It really wasn't McElroy (not like I cared anyway how he did, the season is fucked), this offensive line (among everywhere else on that side of the ball) is absolutely terrible. McElroy had zero time to do anything.

Actually, for the first time as my time being a Jets fan, this team looked like it was just playing because they had to, and just wanted to get it's f***ing paycheck at the end. The O-line sucked, the LB's sucked, the DB's kinda sucked, both Powell and Greene f***ing sucked, McElroy I can't say much cause he was making love to the ground so much, and that's really all I can think of. This team was f***ing terrible on all sides of the ball, and Rex should really man the f*** up, and start facing the facts that his players are shit, and that this team is shit.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

They quit on Rex last year and they quit on him again. Look at how hard the Panthers are playing and their HC is about to get fired. Look at how hard the Eagles are playing, and they know their HC is going to get fired. This is a lifeless team and it needs new leadership.

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Did the Giants quit on Tom Coughlin?
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

Did the Giants quit on Tom Coughlin?

The Giants won the SB. This is their "free year". They can go 2-14 and no one would complain. We've won nothing and are getting further and further away from what a championship team should be. Apples and oranges.

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

What does winning the SB have to do with this year? They got blown out the past 2 games that they had to win and now they probably miss the playoffs, so I guess they quit on their coach.
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

What does winning the SB have to do with this year? They got blown out the past 2 games that they had to win and now they probably miss the playoffs, so I guess they quit on their coach.

Have you talked to any Giant fans lately? They don't give a shit about these losses at all. They are still celebrating their SB win. Same with the team. They get a pass from everyone. The Giants accomplished something we haven't done in almost half a century.

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

Then they are idiot losers. I would be pissed off with the way they are playing, they had the division but blew it. Once again they started off great and fell apart collapsing late in the season, seems like a every year thing for the Giants, except last season they had a few breaks go their way to get them into the playoffs. All the Giant fans I'm friends with were flipping out yesterday on facebook and twitter with how pathetic they played. Its great that they won a SB last season, but that was last season and this is this season.
Posted Image

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Then they are idiot losers. I would be pissed off with the way they are playing, they had the division but blew it. Once again they started off great and fell apart collapsing late in the season, seems like a every year thing for the Giants, except last season they had a few breaks go their way to get them into the playoffs. All the Giant fans I'm friends with were flipping out yesterday on facebook and twitter with how pathetic they played. Its great that they won a SB last season, but that was last season and this is this season.

All my friends are Giant fans. They could care less. Anytime I text them during games, its like "Oh well, guess Eli isn't having a good game. Whatever. I'm gonna go watch the SB DVD".

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

0099, if god or whatever appeared to you and said "I will give the Jets a Superbowl but then they would go 6-10 for the next 4 seasons" you'd sign up in a heartbeat. The Giants got 2 in what? 3 years and they're still not out of it. The window is still open. If not this year then next year. I wish we had the Giants problems.

#14 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

You guys need to realise 99 is one of the poorest fans of the Jets on the board and one of the least informed and you'll be better off.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 December 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.

peronsally i'd never want to see any fans suffer (except NE and miami lol) so i can care less, but i think his point (which i can attest too) is giant fans are in general stupid and cocky and always have their blue colored glasses on, so its nice of them to get a dose of reality that they've been more lucky then good. But with their luck they will still get in cause all 3 teams they need to lose will lose. Thats how it always goes for them
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

peronsally i'd never want to see any fans suffer (except NE and miami lol) so i can care less, but i think his point (which i can attest too) is giant fans are in general stupid and cocky and always have their blue colored glasses on, so its nice of them to get a dose of reality that they've been more lucky then good. But with their luck they will still get in cause all 3 teams they need to lose will lose. Thats how it always goes for them

Perhaps but I still doubt they're all that upset over this season though.

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.

I still doubt their fans are all that upset about the last two games when their team won the Super Bowl only 10 months ago. I doubt the majority of them expected to win it again this year anyway.

#19 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

I agree 0099. well said
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26

#20 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

I don't know what it feels like to see my team win a Super Bowl. Giants fans do. It obviously upsets me more this year than it would a Giants fan to see my team do poorly, especially with the stigma that comes along with the Jets (Same old Jets).

To put things into a perspective. In 2007 I cried when the Phillies got swept in the first round of the playoffs. The next year they won it all and it was the greatest feeling as a sports fan. The next year when they lost to the Yankees, it sucked to see them get that close and lose but it didn't feel nearly as bad if they hadn't won the World Series a year prior.

A championship can take away a lot of pain.
Posted Image

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users