NYJetsFan.com Forums: Greg Mcelroy Is Hot Garbage. - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS will play on Monday Night at 7pm in Detroit
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) THEEE RAAAAAAIYYYYDDDAAAHSS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) Hell has frozen over
ganggreen2003 Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:46 PM) the Raiders have won a game against the KC Cheifs
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) that celebration on 3rd down when they sacked alex smith was hilarious
santana Icon : (20 November 2014 - 11:51 PM) they had no clue it was 3rd down
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:56 PM) RAUL IS TEH TABLE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 12:57 PM) HALA RAUL
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:22 PM) yeah buddy
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:23 PM) I wonder how much ticket to this jets game would be. I hope its free
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:24 PM) city of detriot needs something.
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 01:25 PM) yeah global warming
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 05:34 PM) Any word on what channel the game will be shown outside of the NY area?
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) No idea
santana Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:07 PM) Direct tv announced they will be showing it though
ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 November 2014 - 06:08 PM) I just found out it will not be shown nationally
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:23 PM) 4 TDS for THE DUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) and 400 total yards
MikeGangGree... Icon : (22 November 2014 - 08:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO
santana Icon : (22 November 2014 - 09:15 PM) quack
azjetfan Icon : (22 November 2014 - 11:04 PM) Meanwhile back at the ranch Winston almost was ejected from the game.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 AM) SUCK FOR THE DUCK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 AM) TEH CRYSTAL PALACE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) Lulz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Brad Smith just took a shot
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:38 PM) Wow
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) saw that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) smithsiah
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) will return
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:51 PM) king of the juice
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 01:53 PM) Sanchez int at Eagles 30
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) So yeah umm anyone know if the game is going to broadcast on national TV tomorrow?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 06:52 PM) From what I have read it will be on in the NY and Buffalo areas as well as Ticket. That's it
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:57 PM) well that fucks everyone who is outside of the area
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) Sanchez 3 straight 300+ yards passing games
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) I have no faith in Idzik hiring a good HC or signing/drafting good players.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) I saw a old dude and his wife at a pizza shop tonight. He was wearing an old timers service hat. I picked up his tab.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) FIRE COUGHLIN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) I love how there are so many rookie WRs beasting it in the deepest WR class in a long time, yet our genius GM couldn't land one.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) My guy Odell Beckham torching the Cowboys
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) Look at this catch he made, sick https://mtc.cdn.vine...P67xwaORGsCqtLF
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...sharpnosepuffer
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:09 PM) Another link
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) Your guy Odell lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:20 AM) I ravedddd about him
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Greg Mcelroy Is Hot Garbage.

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

Discuss how terrible this guy is. Someone call Brett Ratliff and see if he wants to come out of retirement. Maybe find out where Brooks Bollinger is working and bring him in for a tryout. Hell, give Ray Lucas a jersey.
0

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

My 3 month old son just threw up on my Jets t shirt. From the mouths of babes...
0

#3 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,071
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:22 PM

It really wasn't McElroy (not like I cared anyway how he did, the season is fucked), this offensive line (among everywhere else on that side of the ball) is absolutely terrible. McElroy had zero time to do anything.
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#4 User is offline   nejets2820 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 841
  • Joined: 16-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toms River,NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:36 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 23 December 2012 - 06:22 PM, said:

It really wasn't McElroy (not like I cared anyway how he did, the season is fucked), this offensive line (among everywhere else on that side of the ball) is absolutely terrible. McElroy had zero time to do anything.


Actually, for the first time as my time being a Jets fan, this team looked like it was just playing because they had to, and just wanted to get it's f***ing paycheck at the end. The O-line sucked, the LB's sucked, the DB's kinda sucked, both Powell and Greene f***ing sucked, McElroy I can't say much cause he was making love to the ground so much, and that's really all I can think of. This team was f***ing terrible on all sides of the ball, and Rex should really man the f*** up, and start facing the facts that his players are shit, and that this team is shit.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

They quit on Rex last year and they quit on him again. Look at how hard the Panthers are playing and their HC is about to get fired. Look at how hard the Eagles are playing, and they know their HC is going to get fired. This is a lifeless team and it needs new leadership.
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,029
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

Did the Giants quit on Tom Coughlin?
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:21 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 12:40 AM, said:

Did the Giants quit on Tom Coughlin?


The Giants won the SB. This is their "free year". They can go 2-14 and no one would complain. We've won nothing and are getting further and further away from what a championship team should be. Apples and oranges.
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,029
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:31 AM

What does winning the SB have to do with this year? They got blown out the past 2 games that they had to win and now they probably miss the playoffs, so I guess they quit on their coach.
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 09:31 AM, said:

What does winning the SB have to do with this year? They got blown out the past 2 games that they had to win and now they probably miss the playoffs, so I guess they quit on their coach.


Have you talked to any Giant fans lately? They don't give a shit about these losses at all. They are still celebrating their SB win. Same with the team. They get a pass from everyone. The Giants accomplished something we haven't done in almost half a century.
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,029
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM

Then they are idiot losers. I would be pissed off with the way they are playing, they had the division but blew it. Once again they started off great and fell apart collapsing late in the season, seems like a every year thing for the Giants, except last season they had a few breaks go their way to get them into the playoffs. All the Giant fans I'm friends with were flipping out yesterday on facebook and twitter with how pathetic they played. Its great that they won a SB last season, but that was last season and this is this season.
Posted Image
0

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 09:41 AM, said:

Then they are idiot losers. I would be pissed off with the way they are playing, they had the division but blew it. Once again they started off great and fell apart collapsing late in the season, seems like a every year thing for the Giants, except last season they had a few breaks go their way to get them into the playoffs. All the Giant fans I'm friends with were flipping out yesterday on facebook and twitter with how pathetic they played. Its great that they won a SB last season, but that was last season and this is this season.


All my friends are Giant fans. They could care less. Anytime I text them during games, its like "Oh well, guess Eli isn't having a good game. Whatever. I'm gonna go watch the SB DVD".
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

0099, if god or whatever appeared to you and said "I will give the Jets a Superbowl but then they would go 6-10 for the next 4 seasons" you'd sign up in a heartbeat. The Giants got 2 in what? 3 years and they're still not out of it. The window is still open. If not this year then next year. I wish we had the Giants problems.
0

#14 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 234
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:26 PM

You guys need to realise 99 is one of the poorest fans of the Jets on the board and one of the least informed and you'll be better off.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,628
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 December 2012 - 11:58 AM, said:

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.


peronsally i'd never want to see any fans suffer (except NE and miami lol) so i can care less, but i think his point (which i can attest too) is giant fans are in general stupid and cocky and always have their blue colored glasses on, so its nice of them to get a dose of reality that they've been more lucky then good. But with their luck they will still get in cause all 3 teams they need to lose will lose. Thats how it always goes for them
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 03:31 PM, said:

peronsally i'd never want to see any fans suffer (except NE and miami lol) so i can care less, but i think his point (which i can attest too) is giant fans are in general stupid and cocky and always have their blue colored glasses on, so its nice of them to get a dose of reality that they've been more lucky then good. But with their luck they will still get in cause all 3 teams they need to lose will lose. Thats how it always goes for them



Perhaps but I still doubt they're all that upset over this season though.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,029
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 December 2012 - 02:58 PM, said:

0099, what this all boils down to is you want your friends who are Giants fans to be a miserable over this season just like you are. I don't know any Giants fans personally but if I were (a Giants fan) I wouldn't be too miserable since I would've just seen my team win another Super Bowl just 10 months ago. Yes I know I know that was last season. But I still wouldn't care the memories of that and the 2007-08 win are still fresh in their minds. If I were a Giants fan I'd be disappointed a little but I would've gone into this season knowing that SB winning teams rarely repeat in the NFL.


No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.
Posted Image
0

#18 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,265
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.



I still doubt their fans are all that upset about the last two games when their team won the Super Bowl only 10 months ago. I doubt the majority of them expected to win it again this year anyway.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#19 User is offline   The Reverend Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,181
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:53 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 24 December 2012 - 07:44 PM, said:

No, I have no hate for the Giants and don't mind seeing them win. If I was a Giants fan I would be pissed off that they were embarrassed the last 2 games and its costing them the playoffs. This isn't a unusual thing for Tom Coughlin's Giants, they have collapsed late in the season multiple times and hes almost been fired twice because of it, each time they had a magical playoff run to save his job. There has been talk before about how the team gave up on Coughlin and how he lost the team, then he wins a SB and shuts everyone up, winning cures all. Failing happens all over in the NFL, especially when you have a garbage QB and no talent.


I agree 0099. well said
Sal Paolantonio commenting on the difference in the Ryan and Mangini atmospheres in the building:
"It's like going from Alcatraz to Dorney Park."

It is better to destroy than create what is meaningless, so the picture will not be finished.
erikcoleman#26
0

#20 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 669
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:43 AM

I don't know what it feels like to see my team win a Super Bowl. Giants fans do. It obviously upsets me more this year than it would a Giants fan to see my team do poorly, especially with the stigma that comes along with the Jets (Same old Jets).

To put things into a perspective. In 2007 I cried when the Phillies got swept in the first round of the playoffs. The next year they won it all and it was the greatest feeling as a sports fan. The next year when they lost to the Yankees, it sucked to see them get that close and lose but it didn't feel nearly as bad if they hadn't won the World Series a year prior.

A championship can take away a lot of pain.
Posted Image
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users