NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jets Explore Potential Gms, Look To Keep Tannenbaum In Cap Role - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

@DWAZ73 : One other thing: Idzik now has landed arguably No. 1 QB, RB and WR in free agency this offseason despite deliberate approach. #Jets
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:22 PM) Very cool
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (Today, 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (Today, 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (Today, 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (Today, 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Jets Explore Potential Gms, Look To Keep Tannenbaum In Cap Role

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,952
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Quote

The Jets are reaching out to potential GM candidates, while exploring ways to keep current GM Mike Tannenbaum in a cap management role, according to league sources.

The Jets are trying to beef up their front office, particularly in personnel, given their failing in the draft and free agency in recent years. But owner Woody Johnson is looking for a way to keep Tannenbaum in a different capacity, primarily as a negotiator/cap guy, sources said. The team has quietly reached out to potential candidates to gauge interest in the bizarre arrangement, including approaching Mike Maccagnan, Houston's director of college scouting.

As expected, candidates have significant issues with the parameters, sources said. Tannenbaum has created many of the Jets issues with bloated contracts given to players like Mark Sanchez and Santonio Holmes, to name two, coupled with cap mismanagement that has left New York in a difficult plight heading into 2013. Furthermore, Tannenbaum has shared a very close relationship with Johnson, which naturally would be a red flag for someone joining the Jets from the outside.

Several potential GM candidates -- men expected to garner interviews for soon-to-be-open general manager jobs -- said they would never consider taking the Jets job under these circumstances and doubted that any strong candidate would.

"That's totally ridiculous," one exec said. "Only the Jets."

In the end, Johnson may have to bite the bullet and part with Tannenbaum in order to land a someone highly qualified for the position.


That would suck if we lose out on a quality GM because Woody Johnson won't get rid of Tannenbaum completely...
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   nejets2820 Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 841
  • Joined: 16-March 09
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toms River,NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

if that happens than i'm totally giving up on the team for the 2013 season. Rex is one problem, but to keep f***ing Tannenbaum, nothing will get done, and this team will just get f***ing worse.
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:58 PM

i still don't get what MT did so wrong that everyone hates him?
He significantly improved this team. without him landing BE and holmes on the the cheap and cro we would have never made 2 AFC champ games back to back. His draftes have been decent and coples and wilk are looking to be studs which would make his drafts great. He kept most of our good players like harris, mangold, brick, etc
Tha sanchez thing was a no choice move. What else could he really do?
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#4 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,993
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:16 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

i still don't get what MT did so wrong that everyone hates him?
He significantly improved this team. without him landing BE and holmes on the the cheap and cro we would have never made 2 AFC champ games back to back. His draftes have been decent and coples and wilk are looking to be studs which would make his drafts great. He kept most of our good players like harris, mangold, brick, etc
Tha sanchez thing was a no choice move. What else could he really do?


so you're happy about the lack of depth this team has?
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 284
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 12:58 PM, said:

i still don't get what MT did so wrong that everyone hates him?
He significantly improved this team. without him landing BE and holmes on the the cheap and cro we would have never made 2 AFC champ games back to back. His draftes have been decent and coples and wilk are looking to be studs which would make his drafts great. He kept most of our good players like harris, mangold, brick, etc
Tha sanchez thing was a no choice move. What else could he really do?


He could have not felt the need to make up for flirting with the best qb of all time...

The fact that they have no young depth at any single position debunks the theory that he has had good drafts. Hitting on first and second rounders does not make a good drafter (and even there he has Gholston, Sanchez, Kyle Wilson, Ducasse, Clemens on his resume). GMs build teams through the later rounds. What has he done to build this team in the later rounds? Kerley? Powell? Slauson? Leon Washington and Brad Smith were good novelty players... Big deal.

He's traded away several picks to move up for players, which directly relates to their lack of depth. He made 4 picks in 2007 and 2010, and 3 in 2009. He made 6 picks in 2008 and only Keller is even on the team still. They have quite possibly the worst collection of offensive talent in the league and you don't understand why everyone wants him out?

And need I remind you that in a year where they need to start rebuilding at countless positions, they pissed away a 4th and 6th rounder for Tebow. Good teams are built through the draft and that is something MT has failed to do. But hey, at least they took a WR who can't catch the ball in the second round last year.

Theres a reason this team got old and bad, fast.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#6 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 24 December 2012 - 10:16 AM, said:

so you're happy about the lack of depth this team has?


happy? no but very few teams could lose as many players as we did and still win. no keller, no holmes, no revis etc. mark had a thin WR core and lost his best one, and on D we were built around revis. he was the 1 player we couldn't afford to lose and we did.


View Postsexyrexy, on 24 December 2012 - 11:12 AM, said:

He could have not felt the need to make up for flirting with the best qb of all time...

The fact that they have no young depth at any single position debunks the theory that he has had good drafts. Hitting on first and second rounders does not make a good drafter (and even there he has Gholston, Sanchez, Kyle Wilson, Ducasse, Clemens on his resume). GMs build teams through the later rounds. What has he done to build this team in the later rounds? Kerley? Powell? Slauson? Leon Washington and Brad Smith were good novelty players... Big deal.

He's traded away several picks to move up for players, which directly relates to their lack of depth. He made 4 picks in 2007 and 2010, and 3 in 2009. He made 6 picks in 2008 and only Keller is even on the team still. They have quite possibly the worst collection of offensive talent in the league and you don't understand why everyone wants him out?

And need I remind you that in a year where they need to start rebuilding at countless positions, they pissed away a 4th and 6th rounder for Tebow. Good teams are built through the draft and that is something MT has failed to do. But hey, at least they took a WR who can't catch the ball in the second round last year.

Theres a reason this team got old and bad, fast.


a make-up? or maybe realizing that w/o manning there were no other options and he couldn't afford to let mark walk. if we didn't extend him and he had a monster season (he was progressing up until this year) and he walked to another team like miami or cleveland etc everyone would have hated MT even more for letting "the only good QB we had since namath" to walk. It was a good bet to take but eveyrthing went wrong this year. Gholson was a rex pick, wilson has been very good as is Q and wilk, ducasse was a bad pick but you can't hit on every one, clemens was before his time i'm pretty sure of. and all thos elate round picks you listed turned out to be great vlaue for their draft posiiton. and he traded up for revis that was a great deal, he traded up for keller and that turned out very good too. he needed a QB so he traded up for mark. we got a huge bargain to move up that far. it was a great trade and a no brainer. mark was what we needed at the time. He also got holmes for a 5th and BE for 2 trash players and 2 later picks. those moves helped us make teh AFc champ game twice in a row. Its funny how eveyrone ignores all the good stuff over a bad move or two. he isn't batting 1000 but hey if he's batting over 500 i can't complain. tebow was a bad move made by pressure form woddy (to sell PSls and jerseys) and Sparano (wildcat ground and pound) you cna't put all taht on MT
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 284
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:04 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

a make-up? or maybe realizing that w/o manning there were no other options and he couldn't afford to let mark walk. if we didn't extend him and he had a monster season (he was progressing up until this year) and he walked to another team like miami or cleveland etc everyone would have hated MT even more for letting "the only good QB we had since namath" to walk. It was a good bet to take but eveyrthing went wrong this year. Gholson was a rex pick, wilson has been very good as is Q and wilk, ducasse was a bad pick but you can't hit on every one, clemens was before his time i'm pretty sure of. and all thos elate round picks you listed turned out to be great vlaue for their draft posiiton. and he traded up for revis that was a great deal, he traded up for keller and that turned out very good too. he needed a QB so he traded up for mark. we got a huge bargain to move up that far. it was a great trade and a no brainer. mark was what we needed at the time. He also got holmes for a 5th and BE for 2 trash players and 2 later picks. those moves helped us make teh AFc champ game twice in a row. Its funny how eveyrone ignores all the good stuff over a bad move or two. he isn't batting 1000 but hey if he's batting over 500 i can't complain. tebow was a bad move made by pressure form woddy (to sell PSls and jerseys) and Sparano (wildcat ground and pound) you cna't put all taht on MT


Mark wasn't going anywhere. He was under contract after this year... All they did was give him more guaranteed money in 2013 so it would be devastating to cut him if he sucked in 2012. Which is exactly what happened.

Rex wasn't here when they took Gholston. Clemens was absolutely MT. Kyle Wilson has turned out to be garbage for a first rounder... I have no idea how you can claim him to be very good, that's just laughable. Like I said, hitting first round picks should be a given for a good GM and he doesn't deserve to be kept for hitting on over 50% of those. That's ridiculous. For all intents and purposes he failed on Gholston (one of the more epic busts of all time), Sanchez, Wilson and I'd even throw Keller in there. Sure he's a good enough tight end but he cant block and is not the type of impact tight end that warrants a first round pick. And he was another one they traded up for.

You say the late round players I listed provided good value? I say I listed five names... So in 6-7 years of drafting, he found 5 serviceable players in the later rounds? And two aren't even here? That's got to be one of the most abysmal draft records in the league. Maybe it would have been better if he didn't trade away half his picks.

Trading up for Revis was great, but continuing to trade up for players and throw away additional draft picks for veterans has crippled this team. He sold the future to try and win a title and it didn't work and now the team is paying the price. So now he has to pay the price. It's not very complicated.

Look at the Colts. They built an entire new offense with one draft class. I realize Luck is a once in a decade prospect, so ignore him and look at everyone else... They drafted a new starting running back, two starting caliber tight ends, and at least two contributing receivers. Look at the Seahawks. There must have been 5 or 6 rookies who played big roles in their beat down of the Niners on Sunday night.

To be successful in this league, you need a GM who can reload with talent in the draft. The current Jets GM has proven he can't do that.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#8 User is offline   jet-man Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 184
  • Joined: 04-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 December 2012 - 10:28 AM

get rid of all these bums, tanny, bradway, front office scouting dept, etc.a new gm needs his guys.
the only guy that i would think could stay in a lesser role is rex. to keep the defense from major change.
but this isn't reality, because a new gm wants his crew.
furthermore rex would probably be insulted if even asked to remain as d.c.
0

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,761
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

Who wrote this article? Who were the candidates who said this? There is no doubt Tanny needs help or even demoted , but this article is bush league jornalism at best. Reminds me of the insurance commercial with the girl who said if its on the internet it has to be true because its on the internet.
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

I have to side with 115 on this one

Tanny hasnt been great
But it seems like every year the blame train just goes after the next name. Last year it was shotty this year its tanny next will be rex Etc.

Bottom line is sanchez has not panned out. The problem could of been with talent or depth or everything happening around the team.
I'm all for gutting the frontoffice and bringing someone with extensive experience.

Tanny hasn't been terrible to the jets but see him replaced by polian or something would deff lighten the mood about the jets.
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#11 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 661
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

happy? no but very few teams could lose as many players as we did and still win. no keller, no holmes, no revis etc. mark had a thin WR core and lost his best one, and on D we were built around revis. he was the 1 player we couldn't afford to lose and we did.




a make-up? or maybe realizing that w/o manning there were no other options and he couldn't afford to let mark walk. if we didn't extend him and he had a monster season (he was progressing up until this year) and he walked to another team like miami or cleveland etc everyone would have hated MT even more for letting "the only good QB we had since namath" to walk. It was a good bet to take but eveyrthing went wrong this year. Gholson was a rex pick, wilson has been very good as is Q and wilk, ducasse was a bad pick but you can't hit on every one, clemens was before his time i'm pretty sure of. and all thos elate round picks you listed turned out to be great vlaue for their draft posiiton. and he traded up for revis that was a great deal, he traded up for keller and that turned out very good too. he needed a QB so he traded up for mark. we got a huge bargain to move up that far. it was a great trade and a no brainer. mark was what we needed at the time. He also got holmes for a 5th and BE for 2 trash players and 2 later picks. those moves helped us make teh AFc champ game twice in a row. Its funny how eveyrone ignores all the good stuff over a bad move or two. he isn't batting 1000 but hey if he's batting over 500 i can't complain. tebow was a bad move made by pressure form woddy (to sell PSls and jerseys) and Sparano (wildcat ground and pound) you cna't put all taht on MT

What planet are you on in which you watched Mark Sanchez last year and could call it progression? He CLEARLY regressed last year. And even furthermore this year. Seriously do you just make shit up as you go along? Kyle Wilson has been a bust and a waste of a pick.
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,952
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:10 AM

Tannenbuam hasn't done enough through the draft. We aren't getting enough production from younger players and we don't have depth, he filled the WRs position with trash and hasn't ever gotten a real #1 RB. Also he has ignored OLB on defense, our LBs got old fast this season.
Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 December 2012 - 04:09 PM

View PostJetsOhFive, on 25 December 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

What planet are you on in which you watched Mark Sanchez last year and could call it progression? He CLEARLY regressed last year. And even furthermore this year. Seriously do you just make shit up as you go along? Kyle Wilson has been a bust and a waste of a pick.


why is it your bets posts are those that have naked dudes in them. are your opinions that bad? yes. your better off just posting more naked men pics so i can ban you.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:13 PM

Does it bother anyone else that the old GM we "fired" is still the chief of scouting? All the busts we drafted, guess who signed off on them first? Terry Bradway. Ultimately, the elephant in the room is that we root for a team that's basically owned by a Paris Hiltonesque fan who has no experience running a company.
0

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 16,952
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 27 December 2012 - 03:13 PM, said:

Does it bother anyone else that the old GM we "fired" is still the chief of scouting? All the busts we drafted, guess who signed off on them first? Terry Bradway. Ultimately, the elephant in the room is that we root for a team that's basically owned by a Paris Hiltonesque fan who has no experience running a company.



I guess, but he was also responsible for this team drafting Revis. So at least he has that going for himself.
Posted Image
0

#16 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,993
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:44 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 December 2012 - 03:25 PM, said:

happy? no but very few teams could lose as many players as we did and still win. no keller, no holmes, no revis etc. mark had a thin WR core and lost his best one, and on D we were built around revis. he was the 1 player we couldn't afford to lose and we did.




a make-up? or maybe realizing that w/o manning there were no other options and he couldn't afford to let mark walk. if we didn't extend him and he had a monster season (he was progressing up until this year) and he walked to another team like miami or cleveland etc everyone would have hated MT even more for letting "the only good QB we had since namath" to walk. It was a good bet to take but eveyrthing went wrong this year. Gholson was a rex pick, wilson has been very good as is Q and wilk, ducasse was a bad pick but you can't hit on every one, clemens was before his time i'm pretty sure of. and all thos elate round picks you listed turned out to be great vlaue for their draft posiiton. and he traded up for revis that was a great deal, he traded up for keller and that turned out very good too. he needed a QB so he traded up for mark. we got a huge bargain to move up that far. it was a great trade and a no brainer. mark was what we needed at the time. He also got holmes for a 5th and BE for 2 trash players and 2 later picks. those moves helped us make teh AFc champ game twice in a row. Its funny how eveyrone ignores all the good stuff over a bad move or two. he isn't batting 1000 but hey if he's batting over 500 i can't complain. tebow was a bad move made by pressure form woddy (to sell PSls and jerseys) and Sparano (wildcat ground and pound) you cna't put all taht on MT

No, you can't put it all on Tannenbaum but he obviously got very complacent. Even with losing the amount of players the Jets did, there is NO reason for the team to be paper thin how they are. In all honesty, i would go as far to say the 2012 New York Jets are one of the worst assembled teams in the history of sports
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users