NYJetsFan.com Forums: Mcelroy Out Vs. Buffalo, Sanchez Gets Start - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Bills this weekend... Is this an easy game yet?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) i'm excited for olympiakos vs dortmund
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:43 PM) ill probably wear the dortmund jersey today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) or perhaps the real madrid in dark green :D
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:45 PM) never know with the Anfield crowd but i don't really like our chances today
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:46 PM) although they are weak in defense and keeper
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) is mignolet in?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) hes been getting a lot of flak
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) countinho was nice vs qpr though
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:48 PM) yeah Migs is in
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Migs great shot stopper but awful coming off his line, awful distro and awful in the air
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) Phil has been hit or miss all season... when he's on, he's special
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:49 PM) I think i saw some breakdown that he just runs out to far and then keeps his hands way too far down
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Balotelli and Sterling are going to have to be incredible
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) yeah he's really poor at coming out, timing, all of it
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) but as a shot stopper hes incredible
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) Ramos is out i believe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) I like varane but hes doubtful also
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) yeah Pepe and Varane at the back for Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) ITS GONNA BE GUD 05
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) Arbeloa(LFC former player) and Marcelo
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:51 PM) nervous
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) i gotta shower then i'm running down to the bar
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) Ronaldo rarely performed vs us at United
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:52 PM) enjoy it
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) you would like my sanctuary here in nola
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) they put the megamix on for me on the large screen
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) then i get all the individual screens with the separate games
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) ill be around on the ipad for the TOP BANTZ 05
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:54 PM) i'm the only fool there drinking on tuesday/wednesday afternoons
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) I'd knuckle up next to ya buddy. Although I do prefer being alone for LFC haha
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:55 PM) that sounds like a solid spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) yeah i feel that i thought more people would make it better but during the wc it filled up with filthy casuals
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) dont touch me casual! and i ran out of there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:55 PM) http://i.imgur.com/cMQ53OF.jpg
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) It's so lovely to see you two getting along
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:52 PM) Warms my heart
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) yeah but we both decided that we hate you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:03 PM) KILL YO SELF
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) 05 loves me
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:58 PM) I'm delightful
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:59 PM) fact
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Yeah well titties
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) HALA Madrid
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:18 PM) Big titties at that
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) http://gfycat.com/Co...ulMessyHorsefly
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Mcelroy Out Vs. Buffalo, Sanchez Gets Start

#1 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

http://www.newyorkje...7d-4496463dd864

McElroy (Concussion) Out, Sanchez Starts @ BUF

Posted 17 minutes ago

Randy Lange Editor-in-Chief, newyorkjets.com Blog: Randy's Radar @nyjets #RL

Rex Ryan has just announced at his news conference today the latest development at the Jets' quarterback position:

Greg McElroy, who got his first pro start on Sunday vs. San Diego, suffered a concussion in that game, and Mark Sanchez will get the start in the Jets' season finale at Buffalo on Sunday.

We'll have more details from Ryan's news conference and from the Jets' locker room after today's afternoon practice at the Atlantic Health Jets Training Center as we get them.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:44 AM

Just popped up on twitter. McElroy has a concussion so Sanchez is starting. Tebow is angry.

So happy this season is almost done.

#3 User is offline   GreenDude Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Just End The Season is right...... crash this glass house and start from scratch. Would you give Rex another year or you have seen enough? I'm on the fence but definitely want Sanchez gone.
Bad day of football beats a good day at the office

#4 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

hahah concussion eh? didn't get taken out of the last game but can't play this one? haha what a joke. I knew they were only playing McElroy cus it was a home game and the fans would just boo the whole game if sanchez was in, and I called that they would go back to Sanchez at Buffalo since they are away again. Now they cover it up by saying McElory has a phantom concussion that is so serious that he is ruled out already with a few days left before the game, but he was well enough to stay in the entire last game? get out of here.

I am seriously starting the think that Woody is listening to a Soap Opera writer that he must have hired before the season. this is just too pathetic.Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   extmenace Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Looks like the jets are trying their beat to nab the best draft pick possible. If sanchez can do anything right, he'll continue playing like his awful self. From what I've read the jets could draft as high as 7 or as low as 14 depending on how the rest of the league does in the final week. I hate the bills, but us losing to them would be better for the jets and will hurt the bills as far as draft position goes. Lose jets, lose!

"I'm glad that the Gillette field was soft and messy
since I spent so much time down on it."-Tom Brady

17 POINTS!

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

I'm excited to see Mark Sanchez throw the ball to the Bills.

#7 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

Ive been staying out of this a lot lately because most of the fans that have some sense of logic finally realize that Sanchez isn't the answer. Ive stated that he sucks for almost 3 years so I have no need to keep beating him down because most everyone else is now. By the way the only reason I call Mark Shitchez is because he sucks and it was ok to call Schotty Shitty yet for some stupid reason its not ok to call a shitty qb Shitchez? As long as Mark remains with this org and starts and cant play well against an actual good team he is Shitchez to me. I wouldn't accept a Sanchez jersey if it was given to me for free. He has never progressed and never will. Unless Mark makes the greatest turn around in NFL history as long as he is starting for this team to me he will forever be referred to by me as Shitchez.

Ive been a Jets fan since the early 80`s and Ive never once had even 10% of animosity toward one player on the Jets roster that I have for Shitchez. I dont just blame Shitchez for it it though because Rex keeps allowing Shitchez to start. At least all the other head coaches we've had and even Rex himself has benched or traded bad players on the team yet Shitchez is like the golden boy to Rex so I'm hating on Rex as much as I am on Shitchez. And bad talent around him or not no good NFL qb would consistently be performing on a crappy level every year of his career if he was ever any good. Good,great,and average qb`s have up and down years but not every year of their career is bad if they were ever any good. Mark has sucked every single year and at the bottom 5 in the league in almost every important stat 4 years straight so therefore he sucks.

Its pretty sad when almost every rookie qb and under class-man qbs in the league to Mark are light years ahead of Mark yet Mark still gets the same bullshit excuses.And if he has one decent game after ten bad ones the Shitchez faithful run their mouths like he has finially turned the corner. No it is isn't all about Mark but he is on the field and he is the one making the bad throws.Rex,Sporano,Woody,Schotty sure the hell werent. If every bad throw Mark made was while he was getting hit I wouldn't blame mark at all but 99% of the bad throws Mark makes are under no pressure.

Also I dont know if Mcelroy truly has a concussion or not but I'm with those who believe he doesn't. I called this weeks a go. I said The Jets have one more home game and Sanchez wouldn't start the home game to keep the fans from rioting and fighting but but low and behold Mark is once again starting the very next away game. So I guess Mcelroy will be inactive again.And what makes it even worse is Mark has played so bad if Mcelroy truly has a consussion why the hell isnt Tebow getting a chance. Money or not you dont keep putting a shitty player on the field.

And by the way SHJ is a total idiot. Calling Mcelroy garbage and put Sanchez back in???

Lets see the last "six" games(since the bye week)
Mark had 15 sacks, 9 ints, 5 fumbles....with 4 of them lost for a total of 13 turnovers,and only 3tds. That is almost a turnover a sack and yet most of Marks turnovers weren't from sacks. Most were from un-pressured int`s and the famous a** fumble,etc.

Ok in "ONE" game Mcelroy ate the grass all game with a much faster release than Mark has and way more mobile on his feet than Mark is had 11 sacks and two turnovers 0 passing tds but still led the team down the field. Mcelroy basically had almost as many sacks in one game as Mark had in six and yet the turnover ratio is much worse for Mark.

If Mark would have been on the field with that kind of pressure he would have likely had 6 or 7 turnovers just by going back from previous games. Now if Mark had anywhere near that amount of sacks every game no one would ever logically blame Mark. Mark would have had to have 66 sacks and not 15 in those 6 games to match watch Mcelroy had to deal with in one game.Yet the most sacks Mark has had to deal with all year in one game was 4 and that was only twice and still managed multiple turnovers almost every game Yet Mark has fumbled the ball in 11 of 14 games this season and had int`s in 10 of 14 games... Total of 13 tds and 24 turnovers and that`s not counting the 10+ dropped int`s he threw this season and the other 5 fumbles he had that were recovered by the Jets.

In four years Mark has 68 td`s and 68 int`s and with the fumbles included mark has 108 turnovers in 4 years.He only has 19 fumbles lost but he has fumbled the ball 40 times so far which is terrible. Id venture a guess Mark has also probably had another 40 or more interceptions that were dropped but that stat isn't kept on the stats page. Mark has never been good and has never progressed at all and never will be even close to average. He is a total bust on the level of Russel from the Raiders.Even Russel,Leaf,Couch,etc. could have made the playoffs with the #1 defense and #1 running game in the league. Yet someone like Brady can throw 50 td`s and only 4 int`s without a #1 defense or #1 running game. That alone speaks volumes of how bad Mark really is.How can a single fan think Mark is or ever will be the answer???

Mark rarely even breaks 200 yards passing and many times not even 100 yards or just barely over 100 yards. This in itself is sad because with those few passing yards no average qb should have anywhere near those kind of td/turnover ratio.If Mark was averaging passing for 300-400 yards a game then the turnover ratio wouldn't look nearly as bad. Mark was not drafted to be a game managing qb.No top ten qb ever was. Mark was drafted to be the next Namath and a long time franchise qb....a winner.Mark was not drafted to be a game manager.No 1st round qb ever was drafted to be a game managing qb. And yet Mark cant even to succeed as a game managing qb which makes him one of the worst top ten qb busts in NFL history.

If all the team wanted was a game manager they would have never traded up and just drafted a low end solid game managing qb and paid him accordingly instead of giving a bust a huge contract that fails at everything.Mark wouldn't start on any other team in the league and the fact that he needs he needs a top 3 defense and top 3 running game and top 3 oline to even barely make the playoffs says he isn't starting material.I dont understand how a single person can see any good side to Mark other than maybe "he is a good guy". If that is the case lets just draft and sign all the shittiest players from college and in the league that are "really good guys" and support them because they are "good guys" and screw the idea of ever building a winning franchise.

If anything that is Mark is the one that is garbage.Not to mention he had a lot of picks in the redzone and generating almost no offense even against some of the worst teams in the NFL. Also Mark has some of the biggest hands in the NFL yet he more fumbles and fumbles lost more than anyone else in his four year career combined??? Being hit or not that is totally pathetic because its not like Mark was leading the league every year in qb hits and sacks.Also this idea that the coaches ruined Mark is crap. Its possible they ruined his confidence but you cant ruin skill. Either a player has it or they dont. If all these rookie qb`s can come in to almost the identical team they had the year before and the teams go from being some of the worst in the league to being playoff contenders in one year then that speaks volumes.Mark needed the best oline,the best running game,and the best defense to even barely make the playoffs. Almost any NFL qb starter,2nd,or 3rd string backup could accomplish that if all they had to do is hand the ball off most of the games to the #1olinw,#1 rushing team and throw a couple dink and dunk passes and depend on the #1 defense.

Now I cant say if The Jets online deliberately quit on Mcelroy in defense of Sanchez or if the Chargers defensive rush was just that good. All I know is blaming Mcelroy for that game is pathetic.Especially with only one game of experience and one week of practice with the first team.Mark had 4 years practice and games with the first team. Mcelroy still generated more offense than Mark averages and only made a couple mistakes. That fumble wasn't his fault(he was blind sided and never had a chance) but the int was his fault.

Is Mcelroy the answer for this team???? Probably not but no one in their right mind can judge him on a game he came out of weighing 60 pounds more from all the dirt he ate. Id like to see Mcelroy given a shot in a couple games where he was only sacked 4 times or less in one game like Marks always was instead of in a game of 10+ sacks in one game like Mark never had to deal with.

#8 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

What concussion. When????? He took those 11 sacks well. He took those 11 sacks well.

we as jets are being jerked around by this organization. What a joke this is. This team just can't get any lower.

#9 User is offline   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:09 AM

View PostROBJETS, on 27 December 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

Ive been staying out of this a lot lately because most of the fans that have some sense of logic finally realize that Sanchez isn't the answer. Ive stated that he sucks for almost 3 years so I have no need to keep beating him down because now everyone else is now. By the way the only way I call Mark Shitchez is because he sucks and it s ok to call Schotty Shitty yet for some stupid reason its not ok to call a shitty qb Shitchez? AS long as he remains with this org and starts and cant play well against an actual good team he is Shitchez to me. I wouldn't accept a Sanchez jersey if it was given to me for free. He has never progressed and never will. Unless Mark makes the greatest turn around in NFL history as long as he is starting for this team to me he will forever be referred to by me as Shitchez.

Ive been a Jets fan since the early 80`s and Ive never once had even 10% of animosity toward one player on the Jets roster. I dont just blame Shitchez for it it though because Rex keeps allowing Shitchez to start. At least all the other coaches we've had and even Rex himself has benched or traded bad players on the team yet Shitchez is like the golden boy to Rex so I'm hating on Rex as much as I am on Shitchez. And bad talent around him or not no good NFL qb would consistently be performing on a crappy level every year of his career if he was ever good. Good,great,and average qb`s have up and down years but not every year of the career is bad if they were ever any good. Mark has sucked every year so therefore he sucks.

Its pretty sad when almost every rookie qb and under class-man qbs in the league to Mark are way better yet Mark still gets excuses. No it is isn't all about Mark but he is on the field and he is the one making the bad throws. If every bad throw he made was while he was getting hit I wouldn't blame mark at all but 99% of the bad throws Mark makes are under no pressure.

Also I dont know if Mcelroy truly has a concussion or not but I'm with those who believe he doesn't. I called this weeks a go. I said The Jets have one more home game and Sanchez wouldn't start the home game but he would all the others and it is coming to pass. So I guess Mcelroy will be inactive again.

And by the way SHJ is a total idiot. Calling Mcelroy garbage and put Sanchez in???

Lets see the last "six" games(since the bye week)
Mark had 15 sacks, 9 ints, 5 fumbles....with 4 lost for a total of 13 turnovers,and only 3tds. That is almost a turnover a sack and yet most of Marks turnovers werent from sacks. Most were from un-pressured int`s and the famous a** fumble,etc.

Ok in "ONE" game Mcelroy ate the grass all game with a much faster release than Mark has and way more mobile on his feet than Mark is had 11 sacks and two turnovers 0 passing tds but still led the team down the field. Basically almost as many sacks in one game as Mark had in six and yet the turnover ratio is much worse for Mark.

If Mark would have been on the field with that kind of pressure he would have likely had 6 0r 7 turnovers just by going back from previous game. Now if Mark had anywhere near that amount of sacks every game no one would could every logically blame Mark. Mark would have had to have 66 sacks and not 15 in those 6 games to match watch Mcelroy had to deal with in one game.Yet the most sacks Mark has had to deal with all year in one game was 4 and that was only twice and still managed multiple turnovers almost every game yet Mark hasfumbled the ball fumbled the ball in 11 of 14 games this season and had int`s in 10 of 14 games... Total of 13 tds and 24 turnovers and that`s not counting the 10+ dropped int`s he threw this season and the other 5 fumbles he had that were recovered by the Jets.

In four years Mark has 68 td`s and 68 int`s and with the fumbles included mark has 108 turnovers in 4 years.He only has 19 fumbles lost but he has fumbled the ball 40 times so far which is terrible. Id venture a guess Mark has also probably had another 40 or more interceptions that were dropped but that stat isn't kept on the stats page. Mark has never been good and has never progressed at all never will be even close to average. He is a total bust on the level of Russel from the Raiders.Even Russel,Leaf,Couch,etc. could have made the playoffs with the #1 defense and #1 running game in the league. Yet someone like Brady can throw 50 td`s and only 4 int`s without a #1 defense or #1 running game. That alone speaks volumes of how bad Mark really is.How can a single fan think Mark is or ever will be the answer???

Mark rarely even breaks 200 yards passing and many times not even 100 yards or just barely over 100 yards. This in itself is sad because with those few passing yards no average qb should have anywhere near those kind of td/turnover ratio.If Mark was averaging passing for 300-400 yards a game then the turnover ratio wouldn't look nearly as bad. Mark was not drafted to be a game managing qb.No top ten qb ever was. Mark was drafted to be the next Namath and a long time franchise qb....a winner.Mark was not drafted to be a game manager.No 1st round qb ever was drafted to be a game managing qb. And yet Mark cant even to succeed as a game managing qb which makes him one of the worst top ten qb busts in NFL history.

If all the team wanted was a game manager they would have never traded up and just drafted a low solid end game managing qb and paid him accordingly instead of giving a bust a huge contract that fails at everything.Mark wouldn't start on any other team in the league and the fact that he needs he needs a top 3 defense and running game even barely make the playoffs says he isn't starting material.I dont understand how a single person can see any good side to Mark other than maybe "he is a good guy". If that is the case lets just draft and sign all the shittiest players on the team that are really good guys and support them because they are "good guys" and screw the idea of ever building a winning franchise.

If anything that is Mark is the one that is garbage.Not to mention he had a lot of picks in the redzone and generating almost no offense even against some of the worst teams in the NFL. Also Mark has some of the biggest hands in the NFL yet he fumbles and fumbles lost more than anyone else in his four year career combined??? Being hit or not that is totally pathetic because its not like Mark was leading the league every year in qb hits and sacks.Also this idea that the coaches ruined Mark is crap. Its possible they ruined his confidence but you cant ruin skill. Either a player has it or they dont. If rookie qb can come in to almost the identical team they had the year before and the team goes from being one of the worst in the league to a playoff contender in one year then that speaks volumes.Mark needed the best oline,the best running game,and the best defense to even make the playoffs. Almost any NFL qb starter or 2nd or 3rd string backup could accomplish that if all they had to do is hand the ball off most of the games to the #1 rushing team and throw a couple dink and dunk passes and depend on the #1 defense.

Now I cant say if The Jets online deliberately quit on Mcelroy in defense of Sanchez or if the Chargers defensive rush was just that good. All I know is blaming Mcelroy for that game is pathetic. He still generated more offense than Mark averages and only mad a couple mistakes. That fumble wasn't his fault but the int was.
Is Mcelroy the answer for this team???? Probably not but no one in their right mind can judge him on a game he came out of weighing 60 pounds more from all the dirt he ate. Id like to see Mcelroy given a shot in a couple games where he was only sacked 4 times or less in one game like Marks always was instead of in a game of 10+ sacks in one game like Mark never had to deal with.

Aka Sanchez sucks therefor was benched
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#10 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:26 AM

View Postsantana, on 28 December 2012 - 01:09 AM, said:

Aka Sanchez sucks therefor was benched

Yeah and now he deserves to start again just because of a phantom concussion? Id rather see Tebow or literally anyone else on the team to start than Mark.He has lost the right to start in almost everyone's eyes with most fans,the media,and Id even guess with most players even though you will never hear most players say it.....everyone except Rex`s undying love for Mark.

Money doesn't give him the right to start.Starting in this league is supposed to be earned yet this f^cking team apparently thinks differently.Mark can make his money standing on the damn sideline. Rex is literally the only coach in all of football that I can ever remember in all my years of watching the NFL that keeps sticking with the same struggling qb. Ive literally never seen anything like it in 30+ years of football. I dont what understand it at all and if this is what we have to deal with having Rex has head coach then I hope he gets fired even before the season ends Sunday. Tanny might be signing the players but Rex is putting the players on the field.

I'm literally considering not even watching this game Sunday because I'm so fed up with seeing Sanchez behind center it makes me want to break stuff. My wife already gave up on watching the Jets games because she is fed up with Sanchez.

I cant even remember in all the years of being a fan the last time I missed watching a Jets game (if I couldn't watch it live it was recorded). I'm die hard as can be but I cant literally even stand the sight of Sanchez anymore.Im that fed up and Ive never been this way before in any year of being a Jets fan no matter how bad the team was or frustrating the team was.

I love this site and debating with you guys and all and I love football and Sunday Ticket and even though I'm nuttier than hell for it I love being a Jets fan..... but that all said If Mark is behind center next year at the start of the season I'm totally seriously debating of cancelling Sunday Ticket(Id almost give my right arm for Sunday Ticket) and boycotting all football and football news and even this site until Sanchez is either off the team or loses his starting job for good. I just cant deal with being upset like this anymore and it wont change until mark is gone.

This isn't just a gut reaction I'm serious. I did the same thing with my NBA League Pass(and I loved my League pass almost as much as Sunday Ticket)after the Phoenix Suns FO destroyed the Suns org. They have never been this bad as they have been the past three years in their whole history. I couldn't take it anymore. They went from being a playoff team almost every year to being one of the worst teams in the league.I went from watching hundreds of NBA games every season to watching almost none.Once they fired Steve Kerr as GM things went south fast.They traded every good player on the team for all players that wouldn't start on almost any other NBA team.

You guys can support Mark if you want ...have faith or whatever. Ive have none anymore and refuse to any longer watch him play on any team in the NFL let alone the Jets. Just saying it might be a while until you hear from me if Mark is starting next year.At this point Id be happy to see a qb even ten times worse starting than Mark just to get a change and some stress relief. 4 years of Mark has been to much for me to deal with anymore.

Sorry but I'm just to fed up and I can no longer watch someone who just makes me angry every day of the week anymore.All I have to do is hear that Mark is starting and I'm upset and furious about and it remains in me the whole week anytime I even think or hear about football. So if he is starting I'm taking a break until he is gone.I need a mental break.Its just not worth it to feel upset so if I have to i will do other things until Shitchez is gone from center even if it takes ten years.

I may see things different after the off season but I doubt it.You guys are like family to me and whether we agree or disagree on matters Ive been debating with you guys for years. Just saying no pun intended toward any member. I just really need a break from Sanchez and if it takes me boycotting all of football until he is gone so be it. I dont like being stressed everyday about something I shouldn't be stressed about to begin with.I just cant take this guy anymore.

#11 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:49 AM

Do we have a word count quota I'm unaware of?
Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

I am now in favor of Sanchez starting next season.

C'MON MARK!!!! SHINE ON SUNDAY

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:44 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 28 December 2012 - 08:13 AM, said:

I am now in favor of Sanchez starting next season.

C'MON MARK!!!! SHINE ON SUNDAY

How much did you bet against the Jets?

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:19 PM

View PostROBJETS, on 27 December 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

By the way the only reason I call Mark Shitchez is because he sucks and it was ok to call Schotty Shitty yet for some stupid reason its not ok to call a shitty qb Shitchez? As long as Mark remains with this org and starts and cant play well against an actual good team he is Shitchez to me.

Who ever said calling Schotty "Shitty" was okay? Shitty, Shitchez, Teblow, Mangina, Tannenbum...they're all wrong. That's not just their name being defaced but it is also their family member's name too. If somebody is doing a bad job okay, but that's no reason to demean a person's family's name. A lot of people take pride in their family's name. Come on we're not in the 2nd grade here.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#15 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 December 2012 - 06:19 PM, said:

Who ever said calling Schotty "Shitty" was okay? Shitty, Shitchez, Teblow, Mangina, Tannenbum...they're all wrong. That's not just their name being defaced but it is also their family member's name too. If somebody is doing a bad job okay, but that's no reason to demean a person's family's name. A lot of people take pride in their family's name. Come on we're not in the 2nd grade here.

Didn't you start a celebrity death pool?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#16 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 28 December 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

Didn't you start a celebrity death pool?

I consider that to be more junior high than 2nd grade. I like to think that predicting the death of an old famous person takes a little more thought than just calling somebody named Sanchez "Shitchez."

EDIT:
Plus I didn't do it with malice behind it.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#17 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:12 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 December 2012 - 06:35 PM, said:

I consider that to be more junior high than 2nd grade. I like to think that predicting the death of an old famous person takes a little more thought than just calling somebody named Sanchez "Shitchez."

EDIT:
Plus I didn't do it with malice behind it.

I'm just trying to advertise it so more people get in.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#18 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 28 December 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

You forgot Nugget
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 28 December 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

I'm just trying to advertise it so more people get in.

Thank you.

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 28 December 2012 - 08:27 PM, said:

You forgot Nugget

Oh yeah. I can't say our fanbase isn't clever.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users