NYJetsFan.com Forums: Woody Johnson Says Rex Will Remain Hc Next Season - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:25 PM) its deff a good move for the jets they will probably manage to sell some tickets for the rest of the year
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:26 PM) nice to see a move finally, hopefully he can stay healthy and give us a spark
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:27 PM) put a spork in that salad
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:39 PM) Should have gotten desean Jackson this offsesson
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:43 PM) yup
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) wowsers
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) i'm still crying from last night
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) and on top of that the jets fuccked me again by getting harvin before he could play this week lol
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 07:33 PM) stop your crying THERE'S NO CRYING AT NYJETSFAN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Jets are cutting David Nelson
jetfan4life12 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 AM) the probably could have had Santana Moss cheap. He has been healthy all season but inactive every week
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:06 AM) I'd prefer to keep him and cut Salas
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:36 AM) you would of thought david nelson would of been more of a redzone threat by this point. hes a big dude.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:39 AM) real madrid shooting practice continues
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (Today, 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (Today, 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (Today, 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (Today, 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (Today, 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (Today, 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (Today, 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (Today, 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (Today, 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Today, 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Today, 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (Today, 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (Today, 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (Today, 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (Today, 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (Today, 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (Today, 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Woody Johnson Says Rex Will Remain Hc Next Season

#1 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 09:17 AM

@AdamSchefter
Jets announced they fired GM Mike Tannenbaun and are keeping HC Rex Ryan.

Posted Image

#2 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:42 AM

I really like Rex Ryan...but I don't know if he's mean enough to be a successful head coach. Can we pull a Woody Special and keep him on as Defensive Coordinator?
Posted Image

#3 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:41 AM

I just canceled my direct TV package. I'm not watching this bullshit again and come out of pocket. Rex should of been gone. Woody should of take these losts and clean house. We'll be back in the same boat next year minus tebow.

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:23 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 31 December 2012 - 08:41 AM, said:

I just canceled my direct TV package. I'm not watching this bullshit again and come out of pocket. Rex should of been gone. Woody should of take these losts and clean house. We'll be back in the same boat next year minus tebow.

why should rex be gone?

he's been a head coach for 4 years
he started with a team that collapsed and hasn't made an AFC champ game since 1998
He had a rookie QB

in 4 years we made the AFc champ game twice he has a 34-30 record reg season and a 4-2 record post season
our defense has been top 10 every year and was top 5 for 2 years.

the reason the team has failed is becuase the offense has failed and mark hasn't progressed as expected. Getting rid of ryan makes our defense weaker. we need someone who can fix the offense but we can't afford to ruin the defense.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#5 User is online   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

115 its easy. He got there with mangini's team. He has regress since then. Hopefully the next GM will not listen to his decision and make his own decision. Don't be fool by the mouth of the east Rex. Woody will do what he did with Tammy. Hell eat the last year of Rex contract after next season and fire him. Next year is a rebuilding year. Rex is about to lose his staff completely. Rex is all talk. Marvin Lewis was DC who won the super bowl with not him. He wants people to think he was. All talk. Rex came in like a lion he'll be out like a Lamb after 2013.

#6 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

The only reason Rex is still here is because Woody doesn't want to eat the last 2 years of his contract. Rex is on the hottest of hot seats going into 2013.

#7 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

Ryan took over a team that collapsed mostly because the QB play was terrible due to injury and had a season where the team overachieved, a season where they were good but couldn't handle the big stage, and now has had consecutive season where the team has been uncoordinated, unprepared, lacked unity, and fell apart utterly the last quarter of the season.

The Jets couldn't even handle other bad teams at the end of the season, and that is coaching and not just talent.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#8 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:44 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 31 December 2012 - 12:40 PM, said:

115 its easy. He got there with mangini's team.

I disagree. The team he got there with was less talented than Mangini's team. I agree the team has regressed but players have gotten older and we also have lost some and replaced them with subpar talent.

Ryan took over a team that collapsed mostly because the QB play was terrible due to injury and had a season where the team overachieved,

The QB play was better than Sanchez has ever played and who exactly gets credit for a team overacheiving?
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users