NYJetsFan.com Forums: Jets Press Conference - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I'm watching cops lol
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) yo
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:57 PM) YO!
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 05:58 PM) LFC could win the league on my birthday
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) zzzzzzzz
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) I might go to LFC/MCFC this summer
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:06 PM) contemplating between that and Arsenal v. Red Bulls
Jetsman05 Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:16 PM) ill be at LFC/Olympiakos in Chicago and then LFC/Milan in Charlotte not coming to the NY game tho
santana Icon : (21 April 2014 - 06:44 PM) http://i.imgur.com/Nw1vwg1.gif
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) ESPN: boston strong
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) uefa....time
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:37 PM) EL CHOLO
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:48 PM) *high 5*
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Jets Press Conference

#1 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:48 AM

I'm at work listening to the bullshit woody is dropping. I can guarantee that we're in big trouble next year. Woody has no clue whatsoever. Rex keep repeating the same crap over and over. No GM. No offense Co. Or defensive Co. That GM is coming in when his hand tied behind his back. I'm hearing that nobody will want to play the jets. We're gonna be so dangerous and tough. Fear the jets name etc. All bullshit. They said nothing that gives any impression of team future. Jets are going to be so scary on offense that teams wont wanna to come to NY. Woody said Rex was smart and brilliant mind and sophisticated . Lol

#2 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 08 January 2013 - 11:53 AM

I'm not sure what you wanted them to say. They got out of it without anything stupid being stated. Woody is getting help to find the right GM. All the names that the media has been mentioning for the GM position are solid names. They are laying off all important decisions until a GM is hired. No guarantee on players and starters. They are looking to go away from ground and pound and be aggressive on all fronts. Seems like decent BS answers to me. They aren't going to bare their souls to you.

#3 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:04 PM

Really. Woody blamed everyone except Rex. Can you say man crush. Rex has woody hypnotized. His defensive Co. Is on his way to the bills. He says his current players are capable of turning it around next year. They couldn't do it this year. That was stupid to say don't you think. Every year Rex is going to be a tougher coach. Nothing changed. Open your mind chaos. It was all praised Rex. The fans got nothing. Mike pettin walked out period. He wants nothing to with Rex.

#4 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:10 PM

He also blamed santonio Holmes. If we had Holmes we would not be in this situation. Laughable. We waited a week for this shit

#5 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 08 January 2013 - 12:04 PM, said:

Really. Woody blamed everyone except Rex. Can you say man crush. Rex has woody hypnotized. His defensive Co. Is on his way to the bills. He says his current players are capable of turning it around next year. They couldn't do it this year. That was stupid to say don't you think.

Pettine was a puppet. Rex ran that D, everyone knows it. And screw Pettine if the rumors about him are true anyway.

No good management is going to throw it's current players under the water, that's just bad business. Tebow has no business being on this team but Rex and Woody can't just come out and say it out right. That's the new GM's call. Imagine if they say something and it doesn't work out? Everything the Jets have done so far this off season I agree with. They are getting help looking for a GM and interviewing some solid candidates with a wide variety of experience. The QB coach and the OC are gone. Rex didn't come out and name Sanchez the starter. As long as the GM comes in and makes the right calls, there is a chance for the Jets to be competitive next season. If not, good bye Rex and hello top 10 draft pick.

#6 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:16 PM

When the defense does well it's all Rex Ryan. When its bad its pettine fault. Pertinent came out of Baltimore with Rex. He's tired of the fraud from Rex and woody. They kept saying lets hope he doesn't go to Buffalo. Guess what he's on his way

#7 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 08 January 2013 - 12:16 PM, said:

When the defense does well it's all Rex Ryan. When its bad its pettine fault. Pertinent came out of Baltimore with Rex. He's tired of the fraud from Rex and woody. They kept saying lets hope he doesn't go to Buffalo. Guess what he's on his way

Since when? I have never heard anyone blame or praise Pettine for the D. It's always been Rex.

#8 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:20 PM

And how the hell,are you going to scare teams off the plane to play us when you don't even have a staff and still stuck with a shitty qb. Depressing. They claim they're going to attack on offense but wont answer questions about your qb and other players. Rex said he failed on offense but woody dick is still hard on Rex.

#9 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

View PostChaos, on 08 January 2013 - 12:18 PM, said:

Since when? I have never heard anyone blame or praise Pettine for the D. It's always been Rex.

The only time pettine name comes up is when the D struggles. He's making a name for himself. He's about to get a shot of calling his own defense

#10 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 12:43 PM

Even Kate Upton is clowning the jets. Need I say more

#11 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 08 January 2013 - 12:20 PM, said:

And how the hell,are you going to scare teams off the plane to play us when you don't even have a staff and still stuck with a shitty qb. Depressing. They claim they're going to attack on offense but wont answer questions about your qb and other players. Rex said he failed on offense but woody dick is still hard on Rex.

Not every thing is going to be fixed in 8 days. The moves so far are the right ones. We can only wait to see what happens next.

View Postreg83ny, on 08 January 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

The only time pettine name comes up is when the D struggles. He's making a name for himself. He's about to get a shot of calling his own defense

If he does well, good for him. I have never seen Pettine blamed when the D has a bad showing. It's always been known that this is Rex's D. If what 0099 said about the rumors that Pettine was the media rat, then f*** him. Rex is the brains behind the D, no one else.

View Postreg83ny, on 08 January 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Could care less what a 19 year old model has to say. Her dating Sanchez doesn't make her a football genius. Jets had a down season but it can be turned around as soon as next season with the right moves, especially in the draft. I'll wait and see before making any more judgement calls. At least moves are being made.

#12 User is offline   bluelinecop Icon

• 04 L.F. Award/05 Best Mod Award/06 Best Sig Award
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

f*** i missed it. Does anyone please have a link???
Fifteen years ago after an especially disappointing loss to Miami, Esiason, then the Jets' quarterback, was making the seven-mile drive from the Meadowlands back to Manhattan.
While he was slogging through stop-and-go traffic at the entrance to the Lincoln Tunnel, the car next to him was violently rear-ended. The quarterback threw his car into park, hopped out and ran to the woman whose car had been hit. She was wearing, of all things, an Esiason jersey, and was utterly shocked when he tapped on her window to check on her.
"Are you OK?" he said, trying to keep calm. "Are you OK?"
"Boomer? Is that you?" she asked the Good Samaritan, sounding disoriented. "I think I'm OK, but . ... "
But what?
"But you guys sucked."
Welcome to the New York Jets, Tim Tebow.

http://modernworldphotography.com/
http://fineartameric...dos-santos.html

#13 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

It sounds like Rex will be here beyond 2013 based on the way woody sucked his ass earlier. This team doesn't need a GM Rex is it. He's got control over everything. Woody just gave him that power. For those that missed the entire press conference, were doomed for a long time. This was sickening.

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:14 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 08 January 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

It sounds like Rex will be here beyond 2013 based on the way woody sucked his ass earlier. This team doesn't need a GM Rex is it. He's got control over everything. Woody just gave him that power. For those that missed the entire press conference, were doomed for a long time. This was sickening.

Woody Johnson also made it clear that the GM has final say on any personnel move. He also said that the GMs he interviewed have no problem with Rex remaining HC and they believe that Rex is a asset, not a negative.

I know people dislike Rex, but around the league hes still known as a excellent football coach.
Posted Image

#15 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

He's not an excellent head coach. He knows defense. Ozzi newsome GM of the ravens said it the other day that Rex is not excellent thats why when the head coach spot was opened they went with harbaugh instead of Rex. His own team skipped him for someone else. How's that excellent

#16 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostChaos, on 08 January 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

I'm not sure what you wanted them to say. They got out of it without anything stupid being stated. Woody is getting help to find the right GM. All the names that the media has been mentioning for the GM position are solid names. They are laying off all important decisions until a GM is hired. No guarantee on players and starters. They are looking to go away from ground and pound and be aggressive on all fronts. Seems like decent BS answers to me. They aren't going to bare their souls to you.

I agree with you that they are practically forced to be coy about the future. But, having said that, don't listen to the rhetoric. Observe the actions. Woody gets rid of Tannenbaum (correct decision) but doesn't get rid of his head coach who has openly backed perhaps the worst QB in Jets history with 4 years starting experience. He has admitted that he screwed up the offense since he has been here. He had no idea the locker room was in rebellion last year!!! Are you kidding me. He hired Sporano who he said was the offensive version of himself. He (they) brought in Tebow amid the fanfare that he would touch the ball 20-25 times a game and that the plays were top secret during the preseason. Please. By virtue of demanding the new GM stay with Rex, we have no chance to land a top GM - best hope is for an unproven one to perform well. Rex and Tannenbaum conferred on all player decisions so he has to take some of the blame for giving Sanchez a gigantic guaranteed raise last year after a totally disgusting season!!!! That may be one of the dumbest decisions I have ever seen on a football field. Then he says he wants to have an attack offense??? Does anyone out there think Sanchez can QB an attack offense? So why play cat and mouse. Do they think if they say nice things some team will want to trade for him and his $8 million contract?

So when Woody says he has all the confidence in Rex it sounds like when Rex says he has all the confidence in Sanchez. In short, this organization has become a laughing stock in a very short time and Rex has to shoulder some of that blame. Add to it the salary cap situation and we have a ridiculously tough situation.

There's much more to point out but you get the picture. What Woody should have done is clean house including Rex. get a GM and turn it over to him. Sanchez remains as a backup and he should know that up front as we should too. That would have been what Jet fans wanted to hear and players considering coming here would too. Not this mess.

#17 User is offline   jet-man Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

go rex, do your thing brother.

#18 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

View Postreg83ny, on 08 January 2013 - 12:43 PM, said:

Oh my God Kate Upton is clowning us? Oh no! I care so much about her opinions on football! Please don't tell me that Heidi Klum is clowning the Jets too. I mean I just couldn't handle it if both she and Kate Upton were laughing at the team.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#19 User is offline   reg83ny Icon

• TMZ Correspondent
  • Icon

• MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:12 AM

You should care that your team suck ass and is butt of jokes in sports. You call yourself Mr jet. You carry the name. If clueless women are laughing at you then you've hit a new low. Women who doesn't know the difference between a 4-3 or 3-4 D.

#20 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:47 PM

View Postreg83ny, on 09 January 2013 - 07:12 AM, said:

You should care that your team suck ass and is butt of jokes in sports. You call yourself Mr jet. You carry the name. If clueless women are laughing at you then you've hit a new low. Women who doesn't know the difference between a 4-3 or 3-4 D.

:hysterical:/> Yeah I think all of us should get hot and bothered and overreact over a supermodel's tweets that take a cheap shot at the Jets. That's how we will prove to everybody else that we're true Jets fans.

I think I'll somehow manage to survive despite Kate Upton laughing at me. I think the Jets organization will survive too.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users