NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Must Go!! Now If We Will Have A Chance - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Today, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 01:04 PM) The media is so dumb, Jon Gieger Revis' best friend tweets a pic from the Jets website and says it's revis, and all of the media goes along with it making fun of the Jets when it was really Jeremy Kerleyr.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 08:29 PM) uh oh - "Bradley Roby charged with operating a vehicle under the influence"
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 10:56 PM) THE YANKEES
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Rex Must Go!! Now If We Will Have A Chance

#1 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 21-December 08

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Jet fans, the signs were there. No Pennton Manning, Sanchez extension, The hiring of Sparano, No free agent upgrades, Tebow No points in preseason, Wayne Hunter, Total embarrassment on Thanksgiving, Fireman Ed left the building! And now, Rex and Woody are in love. The next three years are going to be tough Jet fans! You thought the Kottie era was bad! Wait, you haven't seen nothing yet. Jet fans we are now the laughing stock of the NFL. I am so heartbroken. Lean Hess must be turning over in his grave. Its one thing to lose and hire a new coach, but when your coach has done nothing for FOUR YEARS on offence and still keeps his job, somethings wrong! Who the hell wants to come to this team! My daughter goes to college in the Buffalo area and has now switch teams. I think I will join her. SO so sad, with no hope! Thank god for the Knicks! Rex must go, till then we are just high draft picks for the next three years. Actually quite fitting. We are the kings of off season headlines.
0

#2 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Postshrekman1, on 09 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

My daughter goes to college in the Buffalo area and has now switch teams. I think I will join her.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Here is your new home http://boards.buffalobills.com/
Posted Image
0

#3 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 21-December 08

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 09 January 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Here is your new home http://boards.buffalobills.com/


Thats what you got out of that! Keep drinking the Kool Aide!
0

#4 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,199
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

fake ass fan anyway peace... lol and its Leon Hess not lean
0

#5 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,199
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

people who say they are switching or giving up disgust me. Have some damn loyalty. But i guess thats what you get from fairweather fans. Not sayin Rex is the best but not alot out there either
0

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postshrekman1, on 09 January 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Thats what you got out of that! Keep drinking the Kool Aide!

Isn't it Kool Aid?
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 09 January 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

people who say they are switching or giving up disgust me. Have some damn loyalty. But i guess thats what you get from fairweather fans. Not sayin Rex is the best but not alot out there either

Bunch of little bitches. They don't get what they want so they make little threats until they are called out and then they try and back their way out of it. Like this...

Quote

Thats what you got out of that! Keep drinking the Kool Aide!


Little bitch.

In case you have not noticed I have been rather ornery as of late.
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,199
  • Joined: 11-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Albany N.Y
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

haha lets see how many less jets fans there are when we stink. funny how during the afc champ years people came out the wood works with sanchez jerseys. i aint goin nowhere if anything we can trim the fat
0

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 4,996
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

I love how the same people show up only when the team is in peril...in any case, thanks for the new thread and the added traffic. Deuces
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,143
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

:29: (I always wanted to use this one)
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#11 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

The Bills are a much worse franchise. How much time, picks and etc have they wasted drafting and letting good RBs go or on bad QBs over the last ten years? Awful team. Now I'm supposed to buy a. 500 college coach is going to fix them?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#12 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 09 January 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Isn't it Kool Aid?

Actually I think it is Kool-Aid
0

#13 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Postchocomag, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

Actually I think it is Kool-Aid

Touché :trink39:
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,358
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 10 January 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

The Bills are a much worse franchise. How much time, picks and etc have they wasted drafting and letting good RBs go or on bad QBs over the last ten years? Awful team. Now I'm supposed to buy a. 500 college coach is going to fix them?

Maybe in today's era but as far as Superbowl appearances the Jets are the worst in the division and one of the worst teams in the leagues for that.

The one appearance they had they won but that was it and while the Jets have had a lot of success over the years making the playoffs more than the Fish or the Bills.... but that said its a real shame that the only Superbowl we fans have to look at is one that happened before most of the Jets fans were even born. I was born December 1969 so I wasn't even a live for Super Bowl 3.

Neither of us are wrong but I'm looking at it from the perspective of Superbowl appearances as success of the franchise.

Appearances

Patriots -7
Dolphins -5
Bills -4
Jets -1


To me that is a big failure as a franchise to only make one Bowl in their history with all the playoff years the Jets have made.

I guess you could also say the Bills are the only team in the division to not win one so from that aspect they are worse but from my point of view Id be happy just to see the Jets in a Superbowl even if it was a loss.It just sucks to not even see any of the Jets teams make it that far.

I'm just saying it feels really shameful that we Jets fans have to dwell on something that happened almost 45 years a go instead of anywhere near the current era.
0

#15 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

  • LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 1,358
  • Joined: 29-September 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 09 January 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

people who say they are switching or giving up disgust me. Have some damn loyalty. But i guess thats what you get from fairweather fans. Not sayin Rex is the best but not alot out there either



View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 09 January 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

haha lets see how many less jets fans there are when we stink. funny how during the afc champ years people came out the wood works with sanchez jerseys. i aint goin nowhere if anything we can trim the fat

The sad truth is really there are very few true fans of a team that stick with them year after year even if its constant failure.Winning and success brings in fans.

True fans are rare so if you are one then just be proud that you are a true fan. No sense at letting yourself get upset about it. Just be proud you are a true fan. Every team has fans that jump ship. Don't take it personal. I just look at fans that switch teams as a joke and nothing more.


I wish I could switch teams with all the stress from all the almost`s,failures,bad coaches,bad qbs, and bad scouting and drafting.

Sad thing is the Jets are in my blood so unless the team gets sold to another city and takes on a new name I could never switch teams. Ive spent thousands on Jets stuff and I could never switch teams or get rid of any of of all the Jets stuff I own.
0

#16 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 197
  • Joined: 08-August 12

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

View PostROBJETS, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Maybe in today's era but as far as Superbowl appearances the Jets are the worst in the division and one of the worst teams in the leagues for that.

The one appearance they had they won but that was it and while the Jets have had a lot of success over the years making the playoffs more than the Fish or the Bills.... but that said its a real shame that the only Superbowl we fans have to look at is one that happened before most of the Jets fans were even born. I was born December 1969 so I wasn't even a live for Super Bowl 3.

Neither of us are wrong but I'm looking at it from the perspective of Superbowl appearances as success of the franchise.

Appearances

Patriots -7
Dolphins -5
Bills -4
Jets -1


To me that is a big failure as a franchise to only make one Bowl in their history with all the playoff years the Jets have made.

I guess you could also say the Bills are the only team in the division to not win one so from that aspect they are worse but from my point of view Id be happy just to see the Jets in a Superbowl even if it was a loss.It just sucks to not even see any of the Jets teams make it that far.

I'm just saying it feels really shameful that we Jets fans have to dwell on something that happened almost 45 years a go instead of anywhere near the current era.


Yeah, but what have they done since then and what are they doing now? At least the Jets have still had some stretches now and then is what I'm looking at. I'd take the history of the Jets over the history of the Bills minus that small sampling of consecutive good seasons.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me


Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.
0

#17 User is offline   SoReALSoJetS Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 116
  • Joined: 03-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:los angeles
  • Interests:THE JETS

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

I still like Rex
"SO REAL SO JETS"
Posted Image
0

#18 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

View Postshrekman1, on 09 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Jet fans, the signs were there. No Pennton Manning, Sanchez extension, The hiring of Sparano, No free agent upgrades, Tebow No points in preseason, Wayne Hunter, Total embarrassment on Thanksgiving, Fireman Ed left the building! And now, Rex and Woody are in love. The next three years are going to be tough Jet fans! You thought the Kottie era was bad! Wait, you haven't seen nothing yet. Jet fans we are now the laughing stock of the NFL. I am so heartbroken. Lean Hess must be turning over in his grave. Its one thing to lose and hire a new coach, but when your coach has done nothing for FOUR YEARS on offence and still keeps his job, somethings wrong! Who the hell wants to come to this team! My daughter goes to college in the Buffalo area and has now switch teams. I think I will join her. SO so sad, with no hope! Thank god for the Knicks! Rex must go, till then we are just high draft picks for the next three years. Actually quite fitting. We are the kings of off season headlines.



Do you REALLY expect us to take your opinion seriously with a name like Shrekman & the fact that you've made a grand total 17 posts in more than 4 years? Come back when you learn a little bit about the game.

You claim the team's done nothing in 4 years. Really? 2 out of those 4 years the team did nothing in your eyes, they made it to the AFC Championship. Year 3, there was a revolving door on the O-line & of course......no WR's to throw to since OUR OWNER decided to be a cheap sonofab!tch during an uncapped year. This year, Rex's hands were tied because again....the OWNER wanted Tim Teblow to sell PSL's and merchandise. Which he did. The only problem is that once again......no improvement when it comes to the department of actually improving the offense by getting some receivers.

You claim to know about the Kotex years but then you say the era under Rex is worse? ONE losing season at 6-10 is worse than 1-15? Please tell me in what universe that math makes any sense. And for the record......the team still finished with a top defense, If the Offense could've done something to help even with the league's mnost difficult schedule through the first 12 weeks, it would've been nice. Maybe if you'd come onto the boards a little more often, you would have seen that some of us predicted the record last offseason before camps even started.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#19 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 27
  • Joined: 21-December 08

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 11 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Do you REALLY expect us to take your opinion seriously with a name like Shrekman & the fact that you've made a grand total 17 posts in more than 4 years? Come back when you learn a little bit about the game.

You claim the team's done nothing in 4 years. Really? 2 out of those 4 years the team did nothing in your eyes, they made it to the AFC Championship. Year 3, there was a revolving door on the O-line & of course......no WR's to throw to since OUR OWNER decided to be a cheap sonofab!tch during an uncapped year. This year, Rex's hands were tied because again....the OWNER wanted Tim Teblow to sell PSL's and merchandise. Which he did. The only problem is that once again......no improvement when it comes to the department of actually improving the offense by getting some receivers.

You claim to know about the Kotex years but then you say the era under Rex is worse? ONE losing season at 6-10 is worse than 1-15? Please tell me in what universe that math makes any sense. And for the record......the team still finished with a top defense, If the Offense could've done something to help even with the league's mnost difficult schedule through the first 12 weeks, it would've been nice. Maybe if you'd come onto the boards a little more often, you would have seen that some of us predicted the record last offseason before camps even started.



Good, got your attention, now give me some answers on how you plan on fixing this team. Oh the defense was only rank high because the last several games we played teams worst then us! Read what Mike Westoff had to say about the defence and the rest of the team. Also seems more people leaving then coming. Ok fix the team, whats the plan?
0

Page 1 of 1


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users