NYJetsFan.com Forums: Rex Must Go!! Now If We Will Have A Chance - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS SUPER BOWL THIS WEEKEND
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:18 AM) I want a new GM and HC
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 09:54 AM) Should I go Vincent Jackson or Jarvis Landry as my WR3?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:13 AM) i'd go landry
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 11:40 AM) The opposite of what Mr Jet thinks about it.
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) Top Bantz by 05
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 01:03 PM) http://www.gfycat.co...ousAlaskanhusky
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 02:13 PM) 'Fire Idzik' banner returns for Jets
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:23 PM) jets fans are loony. shoutbox is clear evidence of that.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:28 PM) Nah Jets fans are all level headed individuals
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:40 PM) Zzzzz
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) i agree very level headed
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 04:44 PM) ILL KILL YOU ILL KILL ALL OF YOU I AAM THE TABLE!!!!
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:30 PM) @RapSheet: Sources: #Michigan has made another run at Jim Harbaugh after he initially rebuffed the school. U-M has made an offer of 6 years, $48M. Wow.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) @AdamSchefter: Stunner from Chicago: Bears starting QB Jimmy Clausen this week, per source.
Chaos Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:33 PM) LOL
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:34 PM) cutler to jets confirmed!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:36 PM) Cutler?? WOOOOOO
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:39 PM) 49ers gotta whip out that check book
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 06:40 PM) jets resign rex for 2 more years and get cutler
santana Icon : (17 December 2014 - 07:26 PM) http://cdn.ksk.uprox...ing-650x487.png
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 03:19 PM) holy shit thrilling match up tonight
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:13 PM) Does it matter who wins tonight? Draft pick wise for the Jets?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:16 PM) Probably not. We probably want to draft above the Titans though if that is possible, they are a team that could use a QB. The Jaguars just drafted Blake Bortles, doubt they go first round QB 2 years in a row
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 04:29 PM) so titans win is best win
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) DRAFT WINSTON
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 05:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:05 PM) I'm leaning towards wanting to draft Cooper or oline with the first pick. have a good line and or relceiver core and try and sign Bradford or trade for Cutler to play QB. And have Geno as back up for us.
2JBallar01 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 07:06 PM) Not sure if Winston can be a franchise QB. Even Mariota has question marks.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 December 2014 - 08:25 PM) That is why we need to draft Cooper at WR and then later in the draft go and get Petty
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:44 PM) clipboard jesus lead the way
santana Icon : (18 December 2014 - 09:48 PM) I miss leon
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:35 PM) If the Jets would have lost last week since the Jags won the Jets would have the 2 seed right now and not stuck at the 6 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (18 December 2014 - 11:36 PM) Oh well
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:21 AM) I think IK shows potential as a pass rusher
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:50 PM) If the new HC goes to a 4-3 it will be interesting to see if Couples can play on the end.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) he's probably better as a 4-3 DE then a 3-4 LBer anyway
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:43 PM) we'd need another DT though
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:12 PM) Rex to atlanta rumors swirling about
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:35 PM) Who should be my 2 starters at WR for my fantasy. Championship game. It's between AJ Green, Djax, and Mike Evans. I have Hilton too but I think colts will sit him this week
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:36 PM) I'm thinking Djax and Evans. I don't think the match up with green vs Denver
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:37 PM) I have Ingram, Lamar Miller, and Lacy as my RBs and flex
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) green and desean pretty much the same risk reward
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) lock evans in and play the matchup for the other spot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:41 PM) also might snow in denver mnf i would keep an eye on that
2JBallar01 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:48 PM) Good thinkin! I think I'm going to play djax. I like the match up better
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Rex Must Go!! Now If We Will Have A Chance

#1 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:01 PM

Jet fans, the signs were there. No Pennton Manning, Sanchez extension, The hiring of Sparano, No free agent upgrades, Tebow No points in preseason, Wayne Hunter, Total embarrassment on Thanksgiving, Fireman Ed left the building! And now, Rex and Woody are in love. The next three years are going to be tough Jet fans! You thought the Kottie era was bad! Wait, you haven't seen nothing yet. Jet fans we are now the laughing stock of the NFL. I am so heartbroken. Lean Hess must be turning over in his grave. Its one thing to lose and hire a new coach, but when your coach has done nothing for FOUR YEARS on offence and still keeps his job, somethings wrong! Who the hell wants to come to this team! My daughter goes to college in the Buffalo area and has now switch teams. I think I will join her. SO so sad, with no hope! Thank god for the Knicks! Rex must go, till then we are just high draft picks for the next three years. Actually quite fitting. We are the kings of off season headlines.

#2 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:23 PM

View Postshrekman1, on 09 January 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

My daughter goes to college in the Buffalo area and has now switch teams. I think I will join her.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Here is your new home http://boards.buffalobills.com/
Posted Image

#3 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:39 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 09 January 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Here is your new home http://boards.buffalobills.com/

Thats what you got out of that! Keep drinking the Kool Aide!

#4 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:family, football, life and gaming hit me up on ps3 MTYSON

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

fake ass fan anyway peace... lol and its Leon Hess not lean

#5 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:48 PM

people who say they are switching or giving up disgust me. Have some damn loyalty. But i guess thats what you get from fairweather fans. Not sayin Rex is the best but not alot out there either

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postshrekman1, on 09 January 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Isn't it Kool Aid?
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 09 January 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

people who say they are switching or giving up disgust me. Have some damn loyalty. But i guess thats what you get from fairweather fans. Not sayin Rex is the best but not alot out there either

Bunch of little bitches. They don't get what they want so they make little threats until they are called out and then they try and back their way out of it. Like this...

Little bitch.

In case you have not noticed I have been rather ornery as of late.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   518-JeTS-FaN Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

haha lets see how many less jets fans there are when we stink. funny how during the afc champ years people came out the wood works with sanchez jerseys. i aint goin nowhere if anything we can trim the fat

#9 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

I love how the same people show up only when the team is in peril...in any case, thanks for the new thread and the added traffic. Deuces
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

:29: (I always wanted to use this one)

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#11 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

The Bills are a much worse franchise. How much time, picks and etc have they wasted drafting and letting good RBs go or on bad QBs over the last ten years? Awful team. Now I'm supposed to buy a. 500 college coach is going to fix them?

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#12 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 09 January 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

Isn't it Kool Aid?

Actually I think it is Kool-Aid

#13 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Postchocomag, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

Actually I think it is Kool-Aid

Touché :trink39:
Posted Image

#14 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

View Posta1elbow2.0, on 10 January 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

The Bills are a much worse franchise. How much time, picks and etc have they wasted drafting and letting good RBs go or on bad QBs over the last ten years? Awful team. Now I'm supposed to buy a. 500 college coach is going to fix them?

Maybe in today's era but as far as Superbowl appearances the Jets are the worst in the division and one of the worst teams in the leagues for that.

The one appearance they had they won but that was it and while the Jets have had a lot of success over the years making the playoffs more than the Fish or the Bills.... but that said its a real shame that the only Superbowl we fans have to look at is one that happened before most of the Jets fans were even born. I was born December 1969 so I wasn't even a live for Super Bowl 3.

Neither of us are wrong but I'm looking at it from the perspective of Superbowl appearances as success of the franchise.

Appearances

Patriots -7
Dolphins -5
Bills -4
Jets -1

To me that is a big failure as a franchise to only make one Bowl in their history with all the playoff years the Jets have made.

I guess you could also say the Bills are the only team in the division to not win one so from that aspect they are worse but from my point of view Id be happy just to see the Jets in a Superbowl even if it was a loss.It just sucks to not even see any of the Jets teams make it that far.

I'm just saying it feels really shameful that we Jets fans have to dwell on something that happened almost 45 years a go instead of anywhere near the current era.

#15 User is offline   ROBJETS Icon

• LB Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 09 January 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

View Post518-JeTS-FaN, on 09 January 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

haha lets see how many less jets fans there are when we stink. funny how during the afc champ years people came out the wood works with sanchez jerseys. i aint goin nowhere if anything we can trim the fat

The sad truth is really there are very few true fans of a team that stick with them year after year even if its constant failure.Winning and success brings in fans.

True fans are rare so if you are one then just be proud that you are a true fan. No sense at letting yourself get upset about it. Just be proud you are a true fan. Every team has fans that jump ship. Don't take it personal. I just look at fans that switch teams as a joke and nothing more.

I wish I could switch teams with all the stress from all the almost`s,failures,bad coaches,bad qbs, and bad scouting and drafting.

Sad thing is the Jets are in my blood so unless the team gets sold to another city and takes on a new name I could never switch teams. Ive spent thousands on Jets stuff and I could never switch teams or get rid of any of of all the Jets stuff I own.

#16 User is offline   a1elbow2.0 Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:57 AM

View PostROBJETS, on 10 January 2013 - 09:09 PM, said:

Maybe in today's era but as far as Superbowl appearances the Jets are the worst in the division and one of the worst teams in the leagues for that.

The one appearance they had they won but that was it and while the Jets have had a lot of success over the years making the playoffs more than the Fish or the Bills.... but that said its a real shame that the only Superbowl we fans have to look at is one that happened before most of the Jets fans were even born. I was born December 1969 so I wasn't even a live for Super Bowl 3.

Neither of us are wrong but I'm looking at it from the perspective of Superbowl appearances as success of the franchise.

Appearances

Patriots -7
Dolphins -5
Bills -4
Jets -1

To me that is a big failure as a franchise to only make one Bowl in their history with all the playoff years the Jets have made.

I guess you could also say the Bills are the only team in the division to not win one so from that aspect they are worse but from my point of view Id be happy just to see the Jets in a Superbowl even if it was a loss.It just sucks to not even see any of the Jets teams make it that far.

I'm just saying it feels really shameful that we Jets fans have to dwell on something that happened almost 45 years a go instead of anywhere near the current era.

Yeah, but what have they done since then and what are they doing now? At least the Jets have still had some stretches now and then is what I'm looking at. I'd take the history of the Jets over the history of the Bills minus that small sampling of consecutive good seasons.

View PostClemens11, on 12 August 2012 - 01:21 PM, said:

1 int for every 4 tis is a pretty nice ratio to me

Bottomfeeder Tracker: 6-17 vs teams with a winning record.

#17 User is offline   SoReALSoJetS Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Interests:THE JETS

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:52 AM

I still like Rex
"SO REAL SO JETS"
Posted Image

#18 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

View Postshrekman1, on 09 January 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

Jet fans, the signs were there. No Pennton Manning, Sanchez extension, The hiring of Sparano, No free agent upgrades, Tebow No points in preseason, Wayne Hunter, Total embarrassment on Thanksgiving, Fireman Ed left the building! And now, Rex and Woody are in love. The next three years are going to be tough Jet fans! You thought the Kottie era was bad! Wait, you haven't seen nothing yet. Jet fans we are now the laughing stock of the NFL. I am so heartbroken. Lean Hess must be turning over in his grave. Its one thing to lose and hire a new coach, but when your coach has done nothing for FOUR YEARS on offence and still keeps his job, somethings wrong! Who the hell wants to come to this team! My daughter goes to college in the Buffalo area and has now switch teams. I think I will join her. SO so sad, with no hope! Thank god for the Knicks! Rex must go, till then we are just high draft picks for the next three years. Actually quite fitting. We are the kings of off season headlines.

Do you REALLY expect us to take your opinion seriously with a name like Shrekman & the fact that you've made a grand total 17 posts in more than 4 years? Come back when you learn a little bit about the game.

You claim the team's done nothing in 4 years. Really? 2 out of those 4 years the team did nothing in your eyes, they made it to the AFC Championship. Year 3, there was a revolving door on the O-line & of course......no WR's to throw to since OUR OWNER decided to be a cheap sonofab!tch during an uncapped year. This year, Rex's hands were tied because again....the OWNER wanted Tim Teblow to sell PSL's and merchandise. Which he did. The only problem is that once again......no improvement when it comes to the department of actually improving the offense by getting some receivers.

You claim to know about the Kotex years but then you say the era under Rex is worse? ONE losing season at 6-10 is worse than 1-15? Please tell me in what universe that math makes any sense. And for the record......the team still finished with a top defense, If the Offense could've done something to help even with the league's mnost difficult schedule through the first 12 weeks, it would've been nice. Maybe if you'd come onto the boards a little more often, you would have seen that some of us predicted the record last offseason before camps even started.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#19 User is offline   shrekman1 Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 January 2013 - 10:09 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 11 January 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

Do you REALLY expect us to take your opinion seriously with a name like Shrekman & the fact that you've made a grand total 17 posts in more than 4 years? Come back when you learn a little bit about the game.

You claim the team's done nothing in 4 years. Really? 2 out of those 4 years the team did nothing in your eyes, they made it to the AFC Championship. Year 3, there was a revolving door on the O-line & of course......no WR's to throw to since OUR OWNER decided to be a cheap sonofab!tch during an uncapped year. This year, Rex's hands were tied because again....the OWNER wanted Tim Teblow to sell PSL's and merchandise. Which he did. The only problem is that once again......no improvement when it comes to the department of actually improving the offense by getting some receivers.

You claim to know about the Kotex years but then you say the era under Rex is worse? ONE losing season at 6-10 is worse than 1-15? Please tell me in what universe that math makes any sense. And for the record......the team still finished with a top defense, If the Offense could've done something to help even with the league's mnost difficult schedule through the first 12 weeks, it would've been nice. Maybe if you'd come onto the boards a little more often, you would have seen that some of us predicted the record last offseason before camps even started.

Good, got your attention, now give me some answers on how you plan on fixing this team. Oh the defense was only rank high because the last several games we played teams worst then us! Read what Mike Westoff had to say about the defence and the rest of the team. Also seems more people leaving then coming. Ok fix the team, whats the plan?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users