NYJetsFan.com Forums: Manti TeOS Dead Girlfriend Is A Hoax - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Geno injured, IK cut, Amish Rifle starting - http://nyjetsfan.com...showtopic=38773
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (14 August 2015 - 11:13 PM) depressing but true
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (14 August 2015 - 11:13 PM) Fitzpatrick can play at a average level, the Jets have had QB play on the below average level
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (14 August 2015 - 11:13 PM) Fitzpatrick not being mentioned as a NFL worst starter is a upgrade for this team
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (14 August 2015 - 11:14 PM) He could throw for 25 TDs if he starts every game
Chaos Icon : (14 August 2015 - 11:18 PM) 2009 with a Favre and Rex pairing could have been special
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 August 2015 - 09:20 PM) ok so who thinks geno has played his last game of his JETS career?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 August 2015 - 09:23 PM) I honestly think his JETS career is knocked out like that right hand by IK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 August 2015 - 08:50 PM) why the hell can't the JETS ever get it right
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 August 2015 - 08:50 PM) are we doomed for all eternity?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (18 August 2015 - 01:56 PM) kerly might be losing his job to a younger WR
GreenDude Icon : (18 August 2015 - 06:34 PM) We just signed Matt Flynn
santana Icon : (18 August 2015 - 07:02 PM) FLYNNNNSANITYYY
santana Icon : (18 August 2015 - 07:02 PM) hype hype hype
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 12:31 PM) Which receiver is Kerley losing his job to?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 12:31 PM) Kerley is still gonna be our slot receiver. Devin Smith is a outside WR, deep threat and hes gonna be out for a bit.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 12:32 PM) though Brandon Marshall likes playing in the slot at times and does work there
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 01:27 PM) he's apparently battling (and losing to) enuiwa
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 01:28 PM) enunwa^
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 02:26 PM) I haven't heard about that
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 02:28 PM) I read how kerley has been uncover able one on one
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 02:57 PM) http://www.nj.com/je...ey_backups.html
Jetsfan115 Icon : (19 August 2015 - 02:57 PM) http://nypost.com/20...appearing-role/
Smedsthejet Icon : (19 August 2015 - 03:03 PM) Any news on how Shaq Evans is performing?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (20 August 2015 - 11:12 AM) http://nypost.com/20...ricks-of-trade/
Jetsfan115 Icon : (20 August 2015 - 11:12 AM) sounds like the jets think kerly is too small for what they want
Jetsfan115 Icon : (20 August 2015 - 11:13 AM) if enunwa is our 3rd WR that gives us 3 starting Wrs over 6-2. compared to the 5'7 kerly.
RetireChrebet Icon : (20 August 2015 - 11:32 PM) Hopefully enunwa pans out. The jets need to start catching talent in he late rounds like most successful teams do.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (21 August 2015 - 03:05 PM) MT did for us
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 06:49 PM) Well it's only pre season but I don't enjoy watching them walk right over our defense
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 07:20 PM) Looks like nothing has changed from the last 5 years. Our offense is still trash
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 07:50 PM) Damn petty has a rocket arm!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (21 August 2015 - 07:54 PM) Kellen Davis sucks
Mr_Jet Icon : (22 August 2015 - 12:40 PM) Bryce Petty looked really good last night.
azjetfan Icon : (22 August 2015 - 04:56 PM) He took some big steps from week one. There is no question. If he continues to progress like that we may be chanting for him sooner than expected. I love his arm.
azjetfan Icon : (22 August 2015 - 06:56 PM) Sanchez looks like Drew Bree's today
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 August 2015 - 01:24 PM) WOOOOOOOO Ric Flair!
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2015 - 01:45 PM) The guy in the fantasy league who said we're scared of Santana... is clearly santana.
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2015 - 01:45 PM) just sayin
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2015 - 01:45 PM) im only half serious
santana Icon : (27 August 2015 - 09:30 AM) Also i suspect that santana
santana Icon : (27 August 2015 - 09:30 AM) might be santana
santana Icon : (27 August 2015 - 01:35 PM) Tough draw for Liverpool
Jetsman05 Icon : (27 August 2015 - 02:21 PM) Suarez second best in Europe... pretty good
SoReALSoJetS Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) anybody know a stream for it?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 06:49 AM) WOOOOO
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Manti TeOS Dead Girlfriend Is A Hoax

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,176
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Too long of a story to paste over: http://deadspin.com/...eason-is-a-hoax

This is just absolutely insane.
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

no comment

my brain went

Posted Image

after reading this
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,323
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hmmmm. I read the entire article and I'm still confused. But as I was reading it the entire time one thought continued to grow in my mind. Me thinks Manti Te'O might be a homosexual and tried to hide it. That's just my own personal speculation though. But I didn't even know he was a Mormon until reading this article and we know how the Mormon church feels about homosexuality. Then as the article says itself he is a Mormon playing at a Catholic school and playing a sport (football) that is still very homophobic.

But his "girlfriend" lived in California and his parents never met his "girlfriend" (that's what his father said in the article) and they live in Hawaii. His teammates and coaches never met her and Notre Dame is in Indiana. So Te'O's family, friends, coaches, and teammates all think his GF lives in another state thousands of miles away. IDK but that's just the feeling I got after reading the article. Then she dies just as his star starts to rise and he starts getting more media attention. He might've known the increase in the amount of attention he was getting would cause more people (like NFL scouts) to look into his personal life and character and knew his lie would be exposed so he "killed her off." The "California girlfriend" was a good cover when family and friends in Hawaii and South Bend would ask about his love life. But now he was getting more and more national attention. I don't know but common sense makes me think he had to have known she wasn't real. There's a lot of holes in this story, but the only conclusion I could come up with after reading that article is that Te'O is in the closet.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Quote

Te'o Statement:

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. "To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. "It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. "I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. "In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. "Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#5 User is offline   greenandwhite4life Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 03-January 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Poughkeepsie, NY
  • Interests:Sports, specifically football. Would love to be an analyst on ESPN after I'm done with college, and also movies and drama tv like Breaking Bad, Homeland, Sopranos,

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm at a loss. I don't even know what the hell to say to this, and that response?? Now I'm even more confused Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#6 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postgreenandwhite4life, on 16 January 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

I'm at a loss. I don't even know what the hell to say to this, and that response?? Now I'm even more confused Posted ImagePosted Image


Posted Image
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#7 User is offline   greenandwhite4life Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 37
  • Joined: 03-January 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Poughkeepsie, NY
  • Interests:Sports, specifically football. Would love to be an analyst on ESPN after I'm done with college, and also movies and drama tv like Breaking Bad, Homeland, Sopranos,

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 January 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Posted Image


Exactly.
0

#8 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Now that he's been exposed as a closet homo at best or a POS at worst, will be fall out of the 1st?
0

#9 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,176
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 January 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Now that he's been exposed as a closet homo at best or a POS at worst, will be fall out of the 1st?


Well there is the third option that Notre Dame is pushing, the victim of an elaborate hoax.

Regardless, as a Jet fan, I'm crossing him off my list. This team doesn't need more nonsense this offseason. Though the need of a linebacker exists, I really don't think the Jets should be the ones to take on the media that comes with drafting him now. Should be interesting to see where he gets picked though.
0

#10 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

  • NO FAT CHICKS
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,321
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Warwick, RI
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Just hoping the JETS don't even consider drafting him...his NFL career might of just ended before it started because of this complete clusterfuck of a story...Notre Dame just got Te'od
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react
0

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

View Postganggreen2003, on 17 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Just hoping the JETS don't even consider drafting him...his NFL career might of just ended before it started because of this complete clusterfuck of a story...Notre Dame just got Te'od


What?! You're writing off a kid with obvious talent because he's deeply religious and is scared to admit that he likes men? If he's there when we pick in the 2nd, that's a no brainer to me.
0

#12 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Posted Image
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#13 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,282
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Posted Image


Brilliant!
0

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,768
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Just giving the benefit of the doubt, but is it entirely crazy to think he's telling the truth?
0

#15 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 17 January 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Just giving the benefit of the doubt, but is it entirely crazy to think he's telling the truth?


Yes. He's already admitted to lying about "meeting" her so he's not telling the truth.
0

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,768
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 January 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

Yes. He's already admitted to lying about "meeting" her so he's not telling the truth.


so one lie means everything is a lie? is it possible he did meet her online but was too embarrassed to admit it, so instead he said he met her at a game?

Do you tell the truth all the time? no, because everyone lies every now and then. It doesn't mean everything you say is a lie
0

#17 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,956
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

to seek an explanation from what little everyone knows...the story is too bizarre NOT to give him the benefit of the doubt

this is all very perplexing
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#18 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BA268-1CcAERwQe.jpg:large
0

#19 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 16 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Hmmmm. I read the entire article and I'm still confused. But as I was reading it the entire time one thought continued to grow in my mind. Me thinks Manti Te'O might be a homosexual and tried to hide it. That's just my own personal speculation though. But I didn't even know he was a Mormon until reading this article and we know how the Mormon church feels about homosexuality. Then as the article says itself he is a Mormon playing at a Catholic school and playing a sport (football) that is still very homophobic.

But his "girlfriend" lived in California and his parents never met his "girlfriend" (that's what his father said in the article) and they live in Hawaii. His teammates and coaches never met her and Notre Dame is in Indiana. So Te'O's family, friends, coaches, and teammates all think his GF lives in another state thousands of miles away. IDK but that's just the feeling I got after reading the article. Then she dies just as his star starts to rise and he starts getting more media attention. He might've known the increase in the amount of attention he was getting would cause more people (like NFL scouts) to look into his personal life and character and knew his lie would be exposed so he "killed her off." The "California girlfriend" was a good cover when family and friends in Hawaii and South Bend would ask about his love life. But now he was getting more and more national attention. I don't know but common sense makes me think he had to have known she wasn't real. There's a lot of holes in this story, but the only conclusion I could come up with after reading that article is that Te'O is in the closet.



I expect this from secondhand, but the problem lies with you to think someone is automatically gay when they find out they had a fake relationship. If someone was so concerned about people finding out he was gay, don't you think he would do a better cover up job? like flaunting pictures of him with girls?

People are so homophobic that they come up with this as a person's main reason for a hoax. He couldn't have done it for puiblicity, or possibly been tricked. nah he's just gay. seriously?


and its not just that people say that, but they say it so negatively like something is wrong with him. i mean stupidity of this magnitude is why i don't bother anymore, but to not point out how rediculous you are sounding with these statements is just something i cannot do.
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,492
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostTebow15, on 18 January 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

I expect this from secondhand, but the problem lies with you to think someone is automatically gay when they find out they had a fake relationship. If someone was so concerned about people finding out he was gay, don't you think he would do a better cover up job? like flaunting pictures of him with girls?

People are so homophobic that they come up with this as a person's main reason for a hoax. He couldn't have done it for puiblicity, or possibly been tricked. nah he's just gay. seriously?


and its not just that people say that, but they say it so negatively like something is wrong with him. i mean stupidity of this magnitude is why i don't bother anymore, but to not point out how rediculous you are sounding with these statements is just something i cannot do.


Did the resident autistic kid just take a shot at me?
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users