NYJetsFan.com Forums: Manti TeOS Dead Girlfriend Is A Hoax - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:24 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:32 PM) still need another WR
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:33 PM) so i bet powell barely gets any touches this year and goodson gets cut
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) Goodson is as good as gone.
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:34 PM) With all his legal issues and coming off injury he is done. Possibly even in the NFL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) Powell is average anyways.
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:39 PM) @ProFootballTalk 5m

Per source, Chris Johnson's two-year deal has a base value of $8 million, with another $1 million available in incentives based on yardage.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:40 PM) He does a lot of things well, but isn't talented enough. Johnson has breakaway ability still and Ivory is man beast running the football
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 03:41 PM) We will get another WR in the draft. Even in round 2 you can get a starting WR
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 04:09 PM) I am still standing by my CB in the first round and WR in the second prediction
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:19 PM) The title race is bale
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:34 PM) Sidney rice coming in for a visit
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Manti TeOS Dead Girlfriend Is A Hoax

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,949
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Too long of a story to paste over: http://deadspin.com/...eason-is-a-hoax

This is just absolutely insane.
0

#2 User is online   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:47 PM

no comment

my brain went

Posted Image

after reading this
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#3 User is online   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,142
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

Hmmmm. I read the entire article and I'm still confused. But as I was reading it the entire time one thought continued to grow in my mind. Me thinks Manti Te'O might be a homosexual and tried to hide it. That's just my own personal speculation though. But I didn't even know he was a Mormon until reading this article and we know how the Mormon church feels about homosexuality. Then as the article says itself he is a Mormon playing at a Catholic school and playing a sport (football) that is still very homophobic.

But his "girlfriend" lived in California and his parents never met his "girlfriend" (that's what his father said in the article) and they live in Hawaii. His teammates and coaches never met her and Notre Dame is in Indiana. So Te'O's family, friends, coaches, and teammates all think his GF lives in another state thousands of miles away. IDK but that's just the feeling I got after reading the article. Then she dies just as his star starts to rise and he starts getting more media attention. He might've known the increase in the amount of attention he was getting would cause more people (like NFL scouts) to look into his personal life and character and knew his lie would be exposed so he "killed her off." The "California girlfriend" was a good cover when family and friends in Hawaii and South Bend would ask about his love life. But now he was getting more and more national attention. I don't know but common sense makes me think he had to have known she wasn't real. There's a lot of holes in this story, but the only conclusion I could come up with after reading that article is that Te'O is in the closet.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.
0

#4 User is online   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

Quote

Te'o Statement:

"This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. "To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. "It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. "I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. "In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. "Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft."

Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#5 User is offline   greenandwhite4life Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 03-January 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Poughkeepsie, NY
  • Interests:Sports, specifically football. Would love to be an analyst on ESPN after I'm done with college, and also movies and drama tv like Breaking Bad, Homeland, Sopranos,

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

I'm at a loss. I don't even know what the hell to say to this, and that response?? Now I'm even more confused Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#6 User is online   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:04 PM

View Postgreenandwhite4life, on 16 January 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

I'm at a loss. I don't even know what the hell to say to this, and that response?? Now I'm even more confused Posted ImagePosted Image


Posted Image
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#7 User is offline   greenandwhite4life Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 30
  • Joined: 03-January 13
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Poughkeepsie, NY
  • Interests:Sports, specifically football. Would love to be an analyst on ESPN after I'm done with college, and also movies and drama tv like Breaking Bad, Homeland, Sopranos,

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postsantana, on 16 January 2013 - 08:04 PM, said:

Posted Image


Exactly.
0

#8 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

Now that he's been exposed as a closet homo at best or a POS at worst, will be fall out of the 1st?
0

#9 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,949
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 January 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Now that he's been exposed as a closet homo at best or a POS at worst, will be fall out of the 1st?


Well there is the third option that Notre Dame is pushing, the victim of an elaborate hoax.

Regardless, as a Jet fan, I'm crossing him off my list. This team doesn't need more nonsense this offseason. Though the need of a linebacker exists, I really don't think the Jets should be the ones to take on the media that comes with drafting him now. Should be interesting to see where he gets picked though.
0

#10 User is offline   ganggreen2003 Icon

  • Hi-5 master
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,270
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:West Warwick, RI
  • Interests:J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    NY YANKEES
    SYRACUSE ORANGE
    AND ANYTHING NEW YORK

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

Just hoping the JETS don't even consider drafting him...his NFL career might of just ended before it started because of this complete clusterfuck of a story...Notre Dame just got Te'od
Posted Image
Posted Image

Well YOU BETTER BLEED GREEN & WHITE!!!!

https://twitter.com/#!/NYJ_Rob3136

http://www.facebook....47353176?v=wall

http://www.nyjetsfan.../gg03on1050.mp3

S-Dubb: like if she was giving me a handjob and I saw that thumb I don't know how I'd react
0

#11 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

View Postganggreen2003, on 17 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Just hoping the JETS don't even consider drafting him...his NFL career might of just ended before it started because of this complete clusterfuck of a story...Notre Dame just got Te'od


What?! You're writing off a kid with obvious talent because he's deeply religious and is scared to admit that he likes men? If he's there when we pick in the 2nd, that's a no brainer to me.
0

#12 User is online   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:20 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#13 User is offline   Smedsthejet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 8,247
  • Joined: 10-April 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:London, England

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

View Postsantana, on 17 January 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Posted Image


Brilliant!
0

#14 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Just giving the benefit of the doubt, but is it entirely crazy to think he's telling the truth?
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 17 January 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Just giving the benefit of the doubt, but is it entirely crazy to think he's telling the truth?


Yes. He's already admitted to lying about "meeting" her so he's not telling the truth.
0

#16 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,538
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 17 January 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

Yes. He's already admitted to lying about "meeting" her so he's not telling the truth.


so one lie means everything is a lie? is it possible he did meet her online but was too embarrassed to admit it, so instead he said he met her at a game?

Do you tell the truth all the time? no, because everyone lies every now and then. It doesn't mean everything you say is a lie
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#17 User is online   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,730
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

to seek an explanation from what little everyone knows...the story is too bizarre NOT to give him the benefit of the doubt

this is all very perplexing
Posted Image
Damn it huevos rancheros move out the way!
0

#18 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BA268-1CcAERwQe.jpg:large
0

#19 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 16 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Hmmmm. I read the entire article and I'm still confused. But as I was reading it the entire time one thought continued to grow in my mind. Me thinks Manti Te'O might be a homosexual and tried to hide it. That's just my own personal speculation though. But I didn't even know he was a Mormon until reading this article and we know how the Mormon church feels about homosexuality. Then as the article says itself he is a Mormon playing at a Catholic school and playing a sport (football) that is still very homophobic.

But his "girlfriend" lived in California and his parents never met his "girlfriend" (that's what his father said in the article) and they live in Hawaii. His teammates and coaches never met her and Notre Dame is in Indiana. So Te'O's family, friends, coaches, and teammates all think his GF lives in another state thousands of miles away. IDK but that's just the feeling I got after reading the article. Then she dies just as his star starts to rise and he starts getting more media attention. He might've known the increase in the amount of attention he was getting would cause more people (like NFL scouts) to look into his personal life and character and knew his lie would be exposed so he "killed her off." The "California girlfriend" was a good cover when family and friends in Hawaii and South Bend would ask about his love life. But now he was getting more and more national attention. I don't know but common sense makes me think he had to have known she wasn't real. There's a lot of holes in this story, but the only conclusion I could come up with after reading that article is that Te'O is in the closet.



I expect this from secondhand, but the problem lies with you to think someone is automatically gay when they find out they had a fake relationship. If someone was so concerned about people finding out he was gay, don't you think he would do a better cover up job? like flaunting pictures of him with girls?

People are so homophobic that they come up with this as a person's main reason for a hoax. He couldn't have done it for puiblicity, or possibly been tricked. nah he's just gay. seriously?


and its not just that people say that, but they say it so negatively like something is wrong with him. i mean stupidity of this magnitude is why i don't bother anymore, but to not point out how rediculous you are sounding with these statements is just something i cannot do.
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,449
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostTebow15, on 18 January 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

I expect this from secondhand, but the problem lies with you to think someone is automatically gay when they find out they had a fake relationship. If someone was so concerned about people finding out he was gay, don't you think he would do a better cover up job? like flaunting pictures of him with girls?

People are so homophobic that they come up with this as a person's main reason for a hoax. He couldn't have done it for puiblicity, or possibly been tricked. nah he's just gay. seriously?


and its not just that people say that, but they say it so negatively like something is wrong with him. i mean stupidity of this magnitude is why i don't bother anymore, but to not point out how rediculous you are sounding with these statements is just something i cannot do.


Did the resident autistic kid just take a shot at me?
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users