NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets drop another game vs Lions. Offense is bad
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) that was a fumble recovered by KC in the endzone ... TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:48 PM) FIRE IDZIK
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:50 PM) TOUCHDOWN KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:51 PM) TY KC
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:52 PM) THAT IS A BIG ASS FB
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) if shit had gone our way we'd be 3-1 right now
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) what a bummer
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:53 PM) :ranting3:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) INT TD KANSAS CITY!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) we need to start doing that shit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:55 PM) our D needs to start making shit like that happen
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) fuck that penalty
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) "going on your knees" stupidest shit ever
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 09:57 PM) let them do the end zone celebrations
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) thank you KC for slaughtering these overrated fucks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:59 PM) Brady watching too much geno tape
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) brady to the bench
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) Oh god what has KC done! GARAPAPOLLO UNLEASHED
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) I hope someone lays a Mo Lewis on Garapapolo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:01 PM) square in the chest
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:02 PM) so brady can get his knee broken again
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) I'm scared
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) this kid might be legit
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) IT WASNT WORTH IT
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) cmon KC
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) wtf
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:04 PM) they let the rookie just drive it on them
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) unacceptable
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:05 PM) now KC needs a TD
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:06 PM) It wasn't worth it :(
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) KC has some big ol boys
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:19 PM) TY KC for bringing these overrated fucks back down to earth
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:22 PM) I think 03 should be a mod. I think everyone should be.
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) What do we have to loose?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) our O better get their shit together starting this Sunday
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) we need to be on our A game when we play Denver and the CHEATriots
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) and Buffalo doesn't scare me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:34 PM) but these next 3 games better get it's shit together
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:01 PM) maybe Idzik knew that MEvis was not as good anymore
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:11 AM) Nah, fire idzik
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:12 AM) Milber is expected to play this week, how nice of him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 08:14 AM) The chargers are going to be tough
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 10:22 AM) well there is a silver lining to this season, tom brady sucks and so do the pats
Resize Shouts Area

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** merged by Harlem

#181 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 05 February 2013 - 11:30 AM, said:

You remind me more of Kobeschool/Clemens11 all the time.

riiiight? who r u again?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#182 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:25 PM

Kobeskool wow that's a name drop
Posted ImagePosted Image

#183 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:48 PM

View Postchocomag, on 06 February 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Not sure WR's are such a valuable first round selection. Sure, guys like Calvin Johnson are but generally, WR's are hit and miss. I would think Detroit might have more interest in Wallace, Bowe or someone else in free agency. Think of how many WR's taken high don't pan out or take years to develop.

Other than our reducing Revis' value by announcing our desire to shop him, think about this. He is arguably one of the two or three best defensive players in all of football. That has to be worth much more than a first round draft choice that has no better than a 50% probability of having a successful career - let alone being compared with players like Deion Sanders.

And it doesn't have to be Detroit. It could be Tennessee, Oakland, Cleveland, or another team that wants to shore up their secondary and has cap room. Not saying it will happen but I am saying they should explore it. I really believe we have too many holes to fill and we don't have the leverage in the ridiculous contract Tannenbaum negotiated with Revis to keep him.

Some excellent points about WRs in the draft. I think SF will be the most able to trade. Lot of cap room and plenty of picks. Personally I would rather keep him.
Posted Image

#184 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 06 February 2013 - 05:01 PM, said:

riiiight? who r u again?

Shit, I forgot you're not allowed to have an opinion around here without having thousands of posts first...
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#185 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 07 February 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

Shit, I forgot you're not allowed to have an opinion around here without having thousands of posts first...

You also can't debate with some people because they're too smart to bother with the likes of you... Posted Image
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#186 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 07 February 2013 - 05:20 AM, said:

you can have an opinion, but it doesn't mean you should ignore the facts and call everyone an idiot who doesn't agree. have some class first
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#187 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:18 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 07 February 2013 - 08:36 AM, said:

You also can't debate with some people because they're too smart to bother with the likes of you... Posted Image

you can't debate on the internet, cause everyone is stubborn and egotistical
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#188 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 06 February 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

Some excellent points about WRs in the draft. I think SF will be the most able to trade. Lot of cap room and plenty of picks. Personally I would rather keep him.

I'm not sure anymore. I went into this thinking the world would end if we lost him. But the evidence suggests that shut down corners don't correlate to Super Bowls the way QB's, pass rushers and an O-line do.

I know this - we either have to sign him now or trade him. We cannot go into the season with him being able to be a free agent at the end and us get nothing.

#189 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:01 PM

View Postchocomag, on 07 February 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

We cannot go into the season with him being able to be a free agent at the end and us get nothing.

Absolutely.

#190 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 07 February 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

you can have an opinion, but it doesn't mean you should ignore the facts and call everyone an idiot who doesn't agree. have some class first

Please, quote any one of my 105 posts where I called someone an "idiot". And your opinion on a particular issue is not a "fact," I would like to be EXTREMELY clear about that.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

#191 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 04 February 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

:hysterical:/> Don't flatter yourself. Everybody knows you're the resident neanderthal around here who makes hot headed and outlandish comments, especially when it comes to Darrelle Revis. When a person makes an ass out of themselves by making as many outrageous comments about Revis (among other things) as you have, it's not easy to forget. The only issue I had with you was for attacking another Jets fan for being a "fake" fan. Camenzind maybe, I could understand that. But calling somebody a fake fan or not as much of a fan as you are because you disagree with him is just childish. But then again considering the source the comment came from that doesn't surprise me.

No if I were to choose a team in 1998 to be a fan of it probably would've been the Broncos or Vikings. Not that I have to prove anything to you, but I became a Jets fan in 1995, so I've been rooting for this team since before 1-15. Of course you think anybody who doesn't think Revis should be traded is a fake fan or a Revis lover. Because you hate the man so much for whatever reason you think anybody who doesn't despise him too must love him then. If you had bothered to read (then again look who I'm talking to) my past posts in this thread you'd know then that I would support trading Revis as a last resort only. But you hated the guy before this trade talk even started, so of course you're all for him being traded. Because he's a "little street thug" right? You wsnt facts I'll give you the facts. These are the number of pass attempts to rushing attempts the Jets opponents had in 8 of the 9 losses after Revis' injury.

The only game where the opponent attempted to pass the ball more than run it was in the first game against the Patriots which was a tight game and the Jets had a good chance of winning it since it went into OT. And as you see we didn't face any elite (or really great) QBs besides Tom Brady in the 9 losses after Revis' injury. Alex Smith started in the loss to SF and Matt Shuab is a good QB but not elite. Russell Wilson I guess is great but not considered elite yet plus he's a running threat. And the other QBs the Jets lost to were Matt Moore (MIA), Jake Locker (TEN), Philip Rivers (SD, who had a horrible season), and Ryan Fitzpatrick (BUF). So with QBs like that it's not like Cromartie and company had a tough challenge considering the caliber of QBs they faced after Revis got injured. It's not like the Revis-less secondary had to go up against QBs like Peyton Manning, Drew Brees, and Aaron Rodgers this past season. Or even QBs like Eli, Cutler, Flacco, or Matt Ryan. AGAIN, teams didn't have to pass the ball against the Jets because they could run the ball at will. So like I've said that pass defense ranking stat is very misleading when you actually dig deeper into the stats. I hope all that wasn't too over your head.

Wow. You're dumber than I thought. I've provided you with the stats from years when your God Revis was here & teams ran MORE on us but yet the pass defense finished lower with him than without him. Is that just too difficult for you to comprehend? I guess coming from the "resident neanderthal" it's just too far above your single digit IQ. You seriously seem to think you're some internet tough guy for some reason. If we ever met on the street, I'm VERY sure you wouldn't bring your trash talk then now would you? You'd have the opportunity to "beat my ass" like you claim in an earlier post. I only WISH you would take the shot at me.

Again......through the first 12 games of the season, we had the TOUGHEST schedule in the league. Yes......our run D was lousy. So wouldn't it make sense to try to improve that rather than our pass D? I guess to pre-neanderthals such as yourself common sense doesn't run rampant. Aren't you the same person that supports Odumba's position to allow 11 million criminals to become citizens? Let me guess you agree with Conyers request not to call them illegal immigrants right? I actually agree with his request though too. They're not immigrants. They're criminals. I would actually prefer to call them target practice but unfortunately thanks to the traitor-in-chief, they have more rights than actual citizens do. Any time you'd like to come to Trenton & discuss this in person, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

As for your claim of me "hating" Revis..........I don't hate him at all as a player. I think he's one of the best to ever play the position. I just don't believe in basically handcuffing & holding up the team preventing us from improving in areas of need. The team has too many needs far & above re-signing someone coming off what was once considered a career ending injury and us having no clue as to how he'd be able to perform. The risk outweighs the reward when it comes to him. THAT is my main point but apparently that's too challenging for your level of intellect. And yeah......I called you a fake fan because you would prefer that the team does not improve just as long as we re-sign your golden boy. That makes you a fan of a player rather than the team.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#192 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 08 February 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Wow. You're dumber than I thought. I've provided you with the stats from years when your God Revis was here & teams ran MORE on us but yet the pass defense finished lower with him than without him. Is that just too difficult for you to comprehend? I guess coming from the "resident neanderthal" it's just too far above your single digit IQ. You seriously seem to think you're some internet tough guy for some reason. If we ever met on the street, I'm VERY sure you wouldn't bring your trash talk then now would you? You'd have the opportunity to "beat my ass" like you claim in an earlier post. I only WISH you would take the shot at me.

Oh if I met you on the street I wouldn't trash talk you? :hysterical: What you want to this behind the monkey bars too? You are the one with the internet muscles. Talking about shooting people and shit but I still haven't heard anything on the news about a guy on the east coast going on a murderous rampage killing every illegal immigrant he sees. Then when I call you on that shit we both know you're not going to do, you try to back out of it like a little pussy by saying something stupid like "I'm waiting for you to give me the gun." GTFO of here with that nonsense. You're just another internet meathead that is just full of hot air. Trying to act like some tough guy and for what? Am I supposed to be afraid or something? Is everybody else here supposed to be impressed and intimidated? Ain't nobody afraid you. If I saw you on the street you wouldn't do shit because you're just full of bullshit and hot air like most people on the internet hiding behind the anonymity a message board like this provides. Just like you said you'd shoot illegal immigrants (illegal immigrant children too) in the head and you still haven't done it. And really if you couldn't tell that I was being sarcastic in that one post (especially after I said right after it "see I can make myself sound like a moron too") then you really are too sensitive and that should be a sign you need to calm down with all the internet tough guy rhetoric because nobody here is impressed or intimidated, I know I'm not.

Again......through the first 12 games of the season, we had the TOUGHEST schedule in the league. Yes......our run D was lousy. So wouldn't it make sense to try to improve that rather than our pass D? I guess to pre-neanderthals such as yourself common sense doesn't run rampant. Aren't you the same person that supports Odumba's position to allow 11 million criminals to become citizens? Let me guess you agree with Conyers request not to call them illegal immigrants right? I actually agree with his request though too. They're not immigrants. They're criminals. I would actually prefer to call them target practice but unfortunately thanks to the traitor-in-chief, they have more rights than actual citizens do. Any time you'd like to come to Trenton & discuss this in person, I'd be more than happy to oblige.

No the position I support is one where I don't advocate shooting and killing other human beings regardless of how they came to this country. Then again I'm a person that doesn't feel the need to say a bunch of hyperbole on a message board to try to impress a bunch of people I've never met before and likely never will meet. But that's just me (and most other rationale human beings). If I went to Trenton you wouldn't do shit, just like you haven't done shit to the illegal immigrants you say you'd use for "target practice."

As for your claim of me "hating" Revis..........I don't hate him at all as a player. I think he's one of the best to ever play the position. I just don't believe in basically handcuffing & holding up the team preventing us from improving in areas of need. The team has too many needs far & above re-signing someone coming off what was once considered a career ending injury and us having no clue as to how he'd be able to perform. The risk outweighs the reward when it comes to him. THAT is my main point but apparently that's too challenging for your level of intellect. And yeah......I called you a fake fan because you would prefer that the team does not improve just as long as we re-sign your golden boy. That makes you a fan of a player rather than the team.

You mean the same injury Cromartie had? The same Cromartie who's jockstrap you're sniffing now because he didn't holdout in 2010 like that "greedy little street thug" Mevis? Cro still played like a Pro Bowler AFTER the same injury and Adrian Peterson has an MVP season AFTER the same injury, but now with Revis the risk is too high now. :rolleyes: You really need to quit it. No this has nothing to do with Revis's injury.

No you've been hating on Revis since the 2010 holdout.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 25 August 2010 - 10:16 AM, said:

I don't like having that much of our cap space being spent on 3 players when we still have other needs. This all but insures this is an all or nothing year for our Jets. We're definitely going to lose either Edwards or Holmes. Harris is likely to be a cap casualty as well. LT is likely one and done with us. Ellis & Jenkins are both likely not to be here next season if there is one. All because Darelle MEvis had to be a greedy bastard.

It's good that he's going to sign and finally report but I still don't like how he became so much more important than the team.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 14 October 2012 - 03:41 PM, said:

It's about fvcking time he put him on IR. I wouldn't have cared if he would've been medically cleared to play or not for the post-season. If we managed to get there without him, you leave him the fvck out anyway. You don't fvck with what gets you to the playoffs by putting someone in that hasn't played in 13-14 weeks.

You even had a thread as far back as the spring of 2010 talking about trading Revis because he might holdout. Then he did holdout and then he became public enemy number two in your eyes (behind the illegal immigrant children of course). You act as if Revis's holdout was personally an affront to you or something. And now you're getting all upset again and it isn't even your money. Oh and BTW when you called somebody a fake fan you weren't replying to me, that was Jetsfan115. But I will say this to you. I don't give a shit how old you are or how long of a fan you've been. You are NOT the decider of who is and isn't a "real" Jets fan. His name isn't Revisfan115 and my name isn't Mr_Revis. It's about the Jets above all else with us. WE just don't have a blind hate for Revis and we don't go around calling him a "little street thug" for no good reason. As I've already said (but of course knowing you what I'm about say would require you to actually read what's there rather than what you think it says because of who wrote it), I DO support trading Revis as an ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT. We haven't reached that point yet. And again we could have avoided all of this if the Jets would have tried to extend his contract starting as far back as the 2011 offseason. But no they chose to do things like give Sanchez an extension and trade for Tim Tebow. And these are the folks you trust to trade Revis for draft picks and turn those draft picks into quality players? No I don't trust Woody's judgement enough for something like that to work out in the Jets favor. We have no idea yet if Idzik is even going to be any better than Tannenbaum. I hope so, but we don't know yet and won't know for a while. But trading a player just because I don't like players that hold out on my favorite team is not a good enough reason to trade somebody.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#193 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 05 February 2013 - 02:30 PM, said:

You remind me more of Kobeschool/Clemens11 all the time.

as a law student you should know that is a libelous statement Posted Image I am far removed in likeness to both parties that were mentioned, other than myself, which leads me to believe that you couldn't even pass the coors light bar exam. And that wasn't even a slight at the other two parties, just a statement that we have pretty big differences. If you are smart you will stop arguing against a gang of people. if you're wrong, they will flood you with messages, if you're right, they will flood you with messages. Either way there is no "winning." This is more of a social club than a football debate site, as with any online forum. So your opinion doesn't matter as much because you have such few posts, because you have yet to be accepted into the social circle. And, by the looks of it, that was never going to happen anyway. So some friendly advice, don't bother. Unless you just get enjoyment from ticking people off. then by all means continue on your journey into insanity.

And this is my post for the month of February, see you all in March ;)
Posted Image

#194 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostTebow15, on 08 February 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

as a law student you should know that is a libelous statement

:hysterical: No it's not. There was nothing in the sentence he wrote that outright slandered your or Jetsfan's name. Kobeskool is not a public figure outside of this message board and so a person (like a judge) who has never been on this board before wouldn't know why that should be considered slanderous towards you.

Don't listen to him MlorinczJ. Even though we don't agree on this topic, I hope you post more and I love you.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#195 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

Y'all just mad Clemens11 is stylin' on u
Posted ImagePosted Image

#196 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostTebow15, on 08 February 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

as a law student you should know that is a libelous statement Posted Image I am far removed in likeness to both parties that were mentioned, other than myself, which leads me to believe that you couldn't even pass the coors light bar exam.

L...O...L... A libel suit brought by you would be laughed out of court kid. My statement was purely opinionated, and opinion is almost universally immune to libel and slander suits. But I commend your expert legal analysis; the know-it-all strikes again...

#197 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:45 PM

This topic is getting out of control. Clearly we need to trade Revis to bring some type of order to these boards.

BTW, this online "Beef" between Mr Jet and FlyHi is hilarious. This is the first time someone has ever been extended an invitation to come to Trenton.

#198 User is online   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 07 February 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Please, quote any one of my 105 posts where I called someone an "idiot". And your opinion on a particular issue is not a "fact," I would like to be EXTREMELY clear about that.

you said that eevry team wants him so the demand is high and it doesn't matter that they can't afford him. if a team can't afford him they aren't driving up the demand therefore no demand from teams that can't afford him, thats a fact you are ignoring
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#199 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 09 February 2013 - 04:37 PM, said:

you said that eevry team wants him so the demand is high and it doesn't matter that they can't afford him. if a team can't afford him they aren't driving up the demand therefore no demand from teams that can't afford him, thats a fact you are ignoring

I've already said this, but I guess I'll say it again since you're not following me. If the Jets, a team with arguably the worst salary cap woes in the NFL, can find a way to sign Revis (which is what you're suggesting), you don't think 31 other teams could find a way if they also wanted? You make it sound like demand will be comically low or something. Get over the supply/demand economics crap, Revis is one of the greatest defensive players of our generation, DEMAND WILL BE HIGH. Someone will pay that man in gold bouillon if he hits the market. If the Jets can't lock him up at 12 millionish a season, lets trade him. We can't pay him much more than that AND rebuild, we could only reload. And I think we can all agree that we're not just a few pieces from a Super Bowl here.

#200 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 09 February 2013 - 10:20 AM, said:

L...O...L... A libel suit brought by you would be laughed out of court kid. My statement was purely opinionated, and opinion is almost universally immune to libel and slander suits. But I commend your expert legal analysis; the know-it-all strikes again...

Posted Image wow . . . you people clearly need to get a sense of humor. the libel statement was a joke. you are in deeper trouble than i thought on here. Although Mr Jet is just as guilty as you so maybe you both deserve each other. i mean you did laugh but tried WAY too hard on the legal jargon. psssst: no one cares!

Posted Image
Posted Image

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users