NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

www.firejohnidzik.com
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (29 October 2014 - 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 October 2014 - 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (29 October 2014 - 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 October 2014 - 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Brady
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 AM) Saints blow on the road
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Santana at his best https://www.youtube....h?v=CgmfTyITaY0
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:53 PM) Correction that's Quincy carter at his best
NJAzrael71 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:22 PM) Brees vs Carolina or Kaepernick vs St Louis? St Louis gives up the most to QB's but Brees can light up Carolina's D.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:25 PM) Milber is love Milber is life
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) seems like vick still has that fast ball
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:57 PM) $$
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) dipping my toe into this fanduel thing... just for basketball because it makes more sense to me than football
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:33 PM) anyone played on it before
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 05:04 PM) We could use Quincy Carter right now
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:27 PM) pro basketball or college
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:28 PM) pro
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:32 PM) I did it for two years it was frustrating
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 05:33 PM) I've given up on nba and mlb fantasy too many lineup changes
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:45 PM) I'm on draft kings
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:39 PM) THE KNICKS
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) START BRAD SMITH
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:13 AM) MIZZOU
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:25 AM) SMITH-SIAH
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 10:16 AM) Start him at cornerback! -gmany
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) FIRE IDZIK
Resize Shouts Area

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** merged by Harlem

#201 User is online   santana Icon

• I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:27 PM

byeeee tebow15 see you in march

oh crap he already posted
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat

#202 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Posted Image

Probably should have been posted a few pages ago.

#203 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:45 AM

View PostTebow15, on 10 February 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

Posted Image wow . . . you people clearly need to get a sense of humor. the libel statement was a joke. you are in deeper trouble than i thought on here. Although Mr Jet is just as guilty as you so maybe you both deserve each other. i mean you did laugh but tried WAY too hard on the legal jargon. psssst: no one cares!

Posted Image

Oh, you're posting? Pssssst: no one cares.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#204 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 09 February 2013 - 03:27 PM, said:

I've already said this, but I guess I'll say it again since you're not following me. If the Jets, a team with arguably the worst salary cap woes in the NFL, can find a way to sign Revis (which is what you're suggesting), you don't think 31 other teams could find a way if they also wanted? You make it sound like demand will be comically low or something. Get over the supply/demand economics crap, Revis is one of the greatest defensive players of our generation, DEMAND WILL BE HIGH. Someone will pay that man in gold bouillon if he hits the market. If the Jets can't lock him up at 12 millionish a season, lets trade him. We can't pay him much more than that AND rebuild, we could only reload. And I think we can all agree that we're not just a few pieces from a Super Bowl here.

the jets aren't even close to the worse cap woes. we actually have money to spare after cutting some dead weigh (thomas, pace, scott, smith) and no not eevry team will find a way. also teams don't blow big money on free agents f they can't afford their own. most teams prefer to keep their guys then go go grab other teams players. you think the cards would cut peterson to make room for revis? nope they won't. not to mention you can't tie up too much money in 1 position. teams with high paid CBs won't go blow 12+ mil on revis. So yes its a fact that all 32 teams will not offer revis a contract. wanna bet? most likely 4-6 teams will make him an offer. even mario williams only had 3-4 offers. the jets could of used him but didn't offer. its not madden. stop playing madden. its the NFL be realistic
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#206 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 12 February 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

So yes its a fact that all 32 teams will not offer revis a contract. wanna bet? most likely 4-6 teams will make him an offer. even mario williams only had 3-4 offers. the jets could of used him but didn't offer. its not madden. stop playing madden. its the NFL be realistic

I could care less how many teams offer him a contract. You know why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER. You know what does matter? Revis will make over 12M per year no matter who signs him. And since that's really what we're quibbling over here, wanna bet on that?

Your argument that he won't get money like Aso's last contract is that the raiders were stupid and over paid right? Is it really impossible that a team could do that again? That's my entire argument. There is no madden component here champ, it's just a logical analysis of Revis' greed, the fact that he'll likely hit the market, and teams consistently overpaying players. Michael Vick got a SECOND 100M contract, and you think it's outside the realm of possibility for Revis to get ONE? I'm not saying he will, but madden-like decisions happen all the time in the NFL my man. Sometimes you just gotta accept it.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

#207 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:14 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 12 February 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

Revis' greed, the fact that he'll likely hit the market, and teams consistently overpaying players

Bingo. You can also replace "Revis' greed" with "human nature."
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#208 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:29 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 12 February 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

I could care less how many teams offer him a contract. You know why? BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER. You know what does matter? Revis will make over 12M per year no matter who signs him. And since that's really what we're quibbling over here, wanna bet on that?

Your argument that he won't get money like Aso's last contract is that the raiders were stupid and over paid right? Is it really impossible that a team could do that again? That's my entire argument. There is no madden component here champ, it's just a logical analysis of Revis' greed, the fact that he'll likely hit the market, and teams consistently overpaying players. Michael Vick got a SECOND 100M contract, and you think it's outside the realm of possibility for Revis to get ONE? I'm not saying he will, but madden-like decisions happen all the time in the NFL my man. Sometimes you just gotta accept it.

you compare a QB to a CB? Qbs always get big deals because they are too important not to. shit sanchez is making a ton of money and he hasn't earned it.

my point was you are ignoring the facts. i'm gonna list facts and tell me if i'm off In your opinion

1) revis last deal aso set the market at 16 mil a season for 2 years
2) revis only stated he wanted to be the highest paid CB in the NFL not highest paid defensive player
3) revis signed a deal taht paid him higher then aso for those 2 years, and on average 12 mil over 4 which was the highest CB
4) the new highest paid CB is revis and aso at 12 mil
5) the highest paid defender is mario at 19 mil

all those are 100% fact. not opinion.

the difference between highest CB and highest defensive player is 7 mil a season. i'm not saying revis on't get or ask for 12.5 or 13, i'm syaing he isn't gonna get more then mario got and yes i will be he doesn't get that. Revis is greedy but he's smart and reasonable. if the highest paid CB is 12 mil and we offer 14 he isn't gonna say F you i want 20. that was my point. againt thats specualtion but you accused revis of asking for 20 mil based on a comment he made 2 years ago. thats a joke
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#209 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 12 February 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

you compare a QB to a CB? Qbs always get big deals because they are too important not to. shit sanchez is making a ton of money and he hasn't earned it.

my point was you are ignoring the facts. i'm gonna list facts and tell me if i'm off In your opinion

1) revis last deal aso set the market at 16 mil a season for 2 years
2) revis only stated he wanted to be the highest paid CB in the NFL not highest paid defensive player
3) revis signed a deal taht paid him higher then aso for those 2 years, and on average 12 mil over 4 which was the highest CB
4) the new highest paid CB is revis and aso at 12 mil
5) the highest paid defender is mario at 19 mil

all those are 100% fact. not opinion.

the difference between highest CB and highest defensive player is 7 mil a season. i'm not saying revis on't get or ask for 12.5 or 13, i'm syaing he isn't gonna get more then mario got and yes i will be he doesn't get that. Revis is greedy but he's smart and reasonable. if the highest paid CB is 12 mil and we offer 14 he isn't gonna say F you i want 20. that was my point. againt thats specualtion but you accused revis of asking for 20 mil based on a comment he made 2 years ago. thats a joke

Jesus, where do I start with this giant pot of wrong...?

1) Not sure if this is a sentence, can't really understand it
2) Just google "Darrelle Revis highest paid" and see what comes up. Actually, I'll do it for you
1st sentence of italicized text
Blue text, 1st sentence
Second paragraph, 1st sentence
Whole article, who cares if its the Post
All indications are that Revis wants substantially more money than "highest paid corner." And before you pull out the "BUT WHERE'S THE REVIS QUOTE?" argument, I think the available evidence is likely indicative of his intent.
3) Revis thought his last deal was a bandaid. He didn't think he was playing the whole thing out, that's why he got pissed at Jets management. He wanted his 2 years at 16M, then wanted to renegotiate long-term.
4) 4 years, 46M does not average to 12M a year. Revis averages 11.5M per year over the contract. At 5 years and 60M, Asomugha does average 12M per year, making him the highest paid corner. Not Revis
5) 6 years, 96M does not average out to 19M per year. Mario averages 16M per year over the life of his contract.

None of your 5 points was 100% fact, so I'll continue to ignore them.

The difference between the highest paid corner and defensive player is 4M per season. The evidence suggests that Revis wants to change the way corners are paid. Revis may or may not get more than mario got at 16M per year, but he sure as hell will get more than the highest paid corner at 12M per year. I never said Revis wanted 20M a year......ever....

/thread

#210 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 12 February 2013 - 04:47 PM, said:

Jesus, where do I start with this giant pot of wrong...?

1) Not sure if this is a sentence, can't really understand it
2) Just google "Darrelle Revis highest paid" and see what comes up. Actually, I'll do it for you
1st sentence of italicized text
Blue text, 1st sentence
Second paragraph, 1st sentence
Whole article, who cares if its the Post
All indications are that Revis wants substantially more money than "highest paid corner." And before you pull out the "BUT WHERE'S THE REVIS QUOTE?" argument, I think the available evidence is likely indicative of his intent.
3) Revis thought his last deal was a bandaid. He didn't think he was playing the whole thing out, that's why he got pissed at Jets management. He wanted his 2 years at 16M, then wanted to renegotiate long-term.
4) 4 years, 46M does not average to 12M a year. Revis averages 11.5M per year over the contract. At 5 years and 60M, Asomugha does average 12M per year, making him the highest paid corner. Not Revis
5) 6 years, 96M does not average out to 19M per year. Mario averages 16M per year over the life of his contract.

None of your 5 points was 100% fact, so I'll continue to ignore them.

The difference between the highest paid corner and defensive player is 4M per season. The evidence suggests that Revis wants to change the way corners are paid. Revis may or may not get more than mario got at 16M per year, but he sure as hell will get more than the highest paid corner at 12M per year. I never said Revis wanted 20M a year......ever....

/thread

1) are you stupid or do you not get "aso" is short for Asomougha?
2) again no fact just speculation. stop, just stop. every time you try to list a speculation as a fact it makes you look worse. some A-hole writer saying "all indications" what indication? its a joke
3) it was not a band aid. Thats why there was a claus saying that if revis held out any time during the 4 year deal it would become a 7 year deal. revis was fully intent on playing it out which is also why he put in a claus saying no franchise tag when the deal is done. both sides knew he was playing out this 4 year deal. Who are you to say what revis thought? are you his parents? a close friend? a girlfriend. do you talk to him? no of course not. stop speculating. were dealing with facts only here and you still ignore the facts! do you not understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?
4) your splitting hairs. i said the market is 12 mil. either way it is 12 mil. if revis gets 13-14 he's the highest paid CB and gets a raise form his current deal.
5) again splitting hairs. the point was revis never asked for more then mario.

all my stuff was fact except for a few numbers being off. but continue to ignore it. I'm sure ignoring facts and making stuff up will make you a grea lawyer, cause you know thats what defense attorneys do. they ignore the fact their client killed 10 people and is clearly guilty and try to lie and act stupid to get them out of it. Nice to see you are on a great career path. Your just stupid enough and ignorant enough it might work.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#211 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#212 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 13 February 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

1) are you stupid or do you not get "aso" is short for Asomougha?
2) again no fact just speculation. stop, just stop. every time you try to list a speculation as a fact it makes you look worse. some A-hole writer saying "all indications" what indication? its a joke
3) it was not a band aid. Thats why there was a claus saying that if revis held out any time during the 4 year deal it would become a 7 year deal. revis was fully intent on playing it out which is also why he put in a claus saying no franchise tag when the deal is done. both sides knew he was playing out this 4 year deal. Who are you to say what revis thought? are you his parents? a close friend? a girlfriend. do you talk to him? no of course not. stop speculating. were dealing with facts only here and you still ignore the facts! do you not understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?
4) your splitting hairs. i said the market is 12 mil. either way it is 12 mil. if revis gets 13-14 he's the highest paid CB and gets a raise form his current deal.
5) again splitting hairs. the point was revis never asked for more then mario.

all my stuff was fact except for a few numbers being off. but continue to ignore it. I'm sure ignoring facts and making stuff up will make you a grea lawyer, cause you know thats what defense attorneys do. they ignore the fact their client killed 10 people and is clearly guilty and try to lie and act stupid to get them out of it. Nice to see you are on a great career path. Your just stupid enough and ignorant enough it might work.

Gotta love it when an assistant admin repeatedly calls someone stupid and insults that person for disagreeing with them...what a great representative for this site. Keep up the personal attacks champ, it makes you look BRILLIANT.

I also love how when your "fact" is completely wrong, I'm "splitting hairs." How is a difference of 3M a season splitting hairs? That's almost the difference between Revis' current salary and the highest paid defensive player!

Make sure you keep your head in the sand too. Ignore every single article that doesn't support what YOU think is a fact. And if you wish upon a star, maybe we'll resign Revis for 12M a year.

If you need me I'll be over here acting "stupid" and "ignorant." :hysterical:

#213 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 13 February 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

Gotta love it when an assistant admin repeatedly calls someone stupid and insults that person for disagreeing with them...what a great representative for this site. Keep up the personal attacks champ, it makes you look BRILLIANT.

I also love how when your "fact" is completely wrong, I'm "splitting hairs." How is a difference of 3M a season splitting hairs? That's almost the difference between Revis' current salary and the highest paid defensive player!

Make sure you keep your head in the sand too. Ignore every single article that doesn't support what YOU think is a fact. And if you wish upon a star, maybe we'll resign Revis for 12M a year.

If you need me I'll be over here acting "stupid" and "ignorant." :hysterical:/>

Gotta love when people attack the assistant admin, but at least i'm not a DB who just bans people like any other admin would have done to you on any site for your personal attacks against me.

and you still ignore everything your wrong about. so yes sit there and act stupid and ignorant, its what you are best at in life apparently
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#214 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 13 February 2013 - 04:03 PM, said:

Gotta love when people attack the assistant admin, but at least i'm not a DB who just bans people like any other admin would have done to you on any site for your personal attacks against me.

and you still ignore everything your wrong about. so yes sit there and act stupid and ignorant, its what you are best at in life apparently

Show me one post we're I've made a single derogatory statement about you. I can point to several where you've resorted to immature insults. Grow up, be the adult you're supposed to be as an admin. Learn to have a civil argument without personally attacking your counterpart. And don't pat yourself on the back for not banning me, I haven't done anything wrong (except for disagree with you, which appears to be a cardinal sin). You're embarrassing your damn self.

#215 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:53 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 13 February 2013 - 04:38 PM, said:

Show me one post we're I've made a single derogatory statement about you. I can point to several where you've resorted to immature insults. Grow up, be the adult you're supposed to be as an admin. Learn to have a civil argument without personally attacking your counterpart. And don't pat yourself on the back for not banning me, I haven't done anything wrong (except for disagree with you, which appears to be a cardinal sin). You're embarrassing your damn self.

Dude... try this:

This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Jetsfan115 Posted Image. View it anyway?
This post is hidden because you have chosen to ignore posts by Jetsfan115 Posted Image. View it anyway?

...it's lovely.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#216 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:35 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 12 February 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

you accused revis of asking for 20 mil based on a comment he made 2 years ago. thats a joke

So basing opinions regarding someone's greed that's been proven by that very person on MULTIPLE occasions is somehow wrong? I could've sworn the words coming out of his own mouth & his own track record PROVING his greed would give more credence to our position rather than yours. You & Mr Jet are under some misguided belief that douchebag, I mean Revis is going to be willing to accept 12 million when he called the 16 per year average an "unacceptable band aid". C'mon man.....you're smarter than this.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#217 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:52 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 13 February 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

So basing opinions regarding someone's greed that's been proven by that very person on MULTIPLE occasions is somehow wrong? I could've sworn the words coming out of his own mouth & his own track record PROVING his greed would give more credence to our position rather than yours. You & Mr Jet are under some misguided belief that douchebag, I mean Revis is going to be willing to accept 12 million when he called the 16 per year average an "unacceptable band aid". C'mon man.....you're smarter than this.

We know you don't like Darrelle Revis. Yes, lets insult someone 20 years younger than you, because that's the sexy thing to do.

Revis has the opportunity to set him and his family up for a very, very long time. He more than has the right to make the most money he can, because ownership is going to be making tremendous bank off of him.

You either need to get some professional help or stop using the comfort of the internet to front like you're some tough guy. In the last year you've threatened to shoot illegal immigrants, Tim Tebow, and Woody Johnson in the head. You only make this board look dumber and you aren't impressing anybody. Cut the shit.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#218 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:16 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 13 February 2013 - 01:38 PM, said:

I'm done with your annoying BS and lies. That is all.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#219 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 13 February 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

We know you don't like Darrelle Revis. Yes, lets insult someone 20 years younger than you, because that's the sexy thing to do.

Revis has the opportunity to set him and his family up for a very, very long time. He more than has the right to make the most money he can, because ownership is going to be making tremendous bank off of him.

You either need to get some professional help or stop using the comfort of the internet to front like you're some tough guy. In the last year you've threatened to shoot illegal immigrants, Tim Tebow, and Woody Johnson in the head. You only make this board look dumber and you aren't impressing anybody. Cut the shit.

What harlem said^

also again none of what you said is true. there is about 5-6 people in this thread who apparently hate revis so much they can't be impartial. SO they make stuff up about him and when you point that out they just get mad and call you an idiot. How about all yuo haters just STFU until revis officially says something about his contract instead of hating on him for the possibility he might ask for a ton of money?
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#220 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 13 February 2013 - 06:52 PM, said:

You're exactly right. However, I'm a NY Jets fan first and Revis fan second. If Revis wants to make as much money as possible, which he does and rightfully so, he'll likely elect to become a FA. Since we are Jet fans, we should be thinking whats the best outcome for the team: trade him now for a package of picks or let him test the market and attempt to match his best offer to keep him. I'm in the first camp since I think that he plays one of the lesser positions on defense.

#221 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 14 February 2013 - 03:29 PM, said:

You're exactly right. However, I'm a NY Jets fan first and Revis fan second. If Revis wants to make as much money as possible, which he does and rightfully so, he'll likely elect to become a FA. Since we are Jet fans, we should be thinking whats the best outcome for the team: trade him now for a package of picks or let him test the market and attempt to match his best offer to keep him. I'm in the first camp since I think that he plays one of the lesser positions on defense.

I couldn't even care less what people think about trading Revis anymore, that was more about responding to that nonsense about Revis being a "greedy street thug"
Posted ImagePosted Image

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users