NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Chiefs Sunday 4:30est
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) good
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) Best day of the week is the day after a Jets Win!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:12 AM) Rob you think the offense started off ugly? we scored on our first 4 drives, and controlled the ball 80% of the time the first half. We didn't even punt until the 2nd half
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:21 AM) I meant the hits on Fitz at on the first Drive or two with the fumbles and almost fumbles....The Tom Brady rule where balls that used to be fumbles are incomplete. We recovered the ball on all but one but it was ruled incomplete
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:26 AM) The offensive line stepped off after Hughes got hurt for however long he was out. I don't blame J. Marsh for that fumble because that was just a hell of a play. Imo Fitz had a career best game even with only 1 td passing. Never seen him so accurate. So yeah when I meant ugly I meant dline penetration and the 1st two drives ending up in fieldgoals
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:30 AM) But 31 points given up passing by the defense passing was bad. It wasn't just 2 long bombs and that defensive touchdown leading to 21 points. 3q1 against a bad team was terrible for the defense. Without the offense putting up 37 the Jets,would have lost so yeah I consider it an ugly start on both ends
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:32 AM) I'm glad like everyone else that the Jets won. Especially with getting with by the Bills multiple times it was nice revenge.
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:34 AM) Just saying that the Bills look like a bad team this year and the Jets have to face a lot of teams that are probably playoff bound again so yes there is a lot of concern
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:39 AM) fitz look good and lets not forget the 50+ yarder to decker that was called back on a BS holding penalty. plus if you rewatch it, the jets d-line was getting held like crazy and never got calls. I seen McLendon, williams, and wilk all complaining about it
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:32 PM) I think the game plan for the D was to keep Taylor in the pocker
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:33 PM) They didn't want him running around when they only rushed 3-4 guts
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:37 PM) bills fired their OC today after the loss yesterday lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) yeah we didn't really rush, we just tried to keep contain on the outside and collapse the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) on the salas TD, one of our LBers went for the sack and broke contain and pryor got away and made the play
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:39 PM) when we did rush which was rare, we had a spy
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:11 PM) As far as the Bills firing the oc I'm not sure I agree with it with Watkins having major foot problem with a steel rod in his surgically repaired foot but I dont follow the Bills so cant really say. I do think they need to get rid of Rob Ryan though. He had a decent year with the Browns then was terrible with the Cowboys and Saints. He isn't half the DC that Rex is. I still think Rex can be a good head coach withe the right coaches and roster but Rob Ryan isn't the answer. But if Rex wants to ruin his chance of staying a head coach by keeping his brother on the coaching staff like he ruined his head coaching job keeping Sanchez as a starter then that's his stupidity
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 12:20 AM) The A Football Life of Curtis Martin is a MUST WATCH!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 02:03 PM) They got rid of their OC after their defense was ripped apart
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:03 PM) Well hell that makes even less sense. The defense gets ripped apart so let's get rid of the oc instead of the dc.they didn't have much of a run game but a lot of passes yards. If they wanted to blame anyone for nearly 40 points against them it was their defense. But guess Rex used the ocean as the scale goat instead of his brother
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) Oc not ocean. Damn Auto correct on phone
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) And scape goatee
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM) Lol still can't get it right
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:13 PM) Not sure about anyone else but I'm extremely interested in the 49r/ Panther game at 1pm. Just want to see if the 49rs are actually good this year or if the Rams have become one of the worst teams in the league this year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:16 PM) If the Rams have regressed that much then all the Todd Gurley owners in fantasy will likely have low points from him all year. Might even be worth trying to trade him early if they look just as bad this week before his stock drops
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:26 PM) I drafted him last year and also had David Johnson, Chris Johnson, Roetlesburger, Romo, Palmer, Barnage,, .....my whole team was stacked with starters. Entire team wasc stacked with starters. Even bench. Made tge Superbowl but did have a rough start at behinning of season when Romo and Roethlisberger wentvdown at the start of season also lost amazing starting rb and wr all within the 1st 4 games but worked the waivers really well..shut out until garbage time by a team that was terrible last year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:28 PM) Last part meant Rams were shut out entire game even in garbage time against 49r backups
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:29 PM) Sorry about typos. Hard to type on small phone screen
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) This is why I'm glad Rex is gone. Fire the OC after the D gives up 500 yards??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) UPDATE THE UPDATE!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:25 PM) Yep Rex isn't a bad coach but he needs to have all player and coach decisions as far as firing and hiring taken out of his hands. His problem is he doesn't know to separate the job from loyalty to players and is unable to let underperforming players go
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:27 PM) He was great as a DC because he wasn't in charge of roster and firing decisions. He will never make it as a good head coach until he can get rid of loyalty and run a team like any boss runs a business.
azjetfan Icon : (17 September 2016 - 07:16 PM) I loved Rex as a person. But he is severely handicapped in his skill set as a HC. He has not adapted and will not adapt. That's why he isn't here and will be fired from Buffalo.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:05 AM) It's all guessing and I will like likely stick with my two starters that are injured and playing but D.Thomas looks like he is still in a lot of pain and Stewart is still in the locker room getting ankle treatment so both could be on a snap count
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:06 AM) I have good wr's on bench and good rb's on bench but they have bad matchups. Do t trust Diggs against Greenbay or Doug Martin against Arizona both on bench
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:08 AM) If I made changes I have Crabtree for Oakland Aagainst Atlanta and Abdullah for Detroit against 49rs as my two options I would choose if I made any changes
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:10 AM) Actually have it backwards with my running back teams
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:12 AM) Detroit vs Titans who I believe has a legit defense. Panthers have a better team but the ankle for Stewart and both the Titans and 49rs are ranked #1 against the run. Not a believer in the 49rs defensesthough
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:13 AM) Believe the Rams oline just sucks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM) Abdullah splits carries but he did get 17 last week and also catches a lot of passes and has a better qb so could exploit the Titans still
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM) Will most likely do my own thing anyway just looking for input from those that actually study in fantasy if anyone feels like offering their opinions. If not it's cool too. Thanks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:18 AM) If not for the injuries to the two players I'd keep them in for sure but all it takes for Thomas is a hit to the hip and a tackle by the ankle for Stewart if they aren't on a snap count already or if pain doesn't get to them.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 12:45 PM) Well looks like leaving in Stewart was,a,bad move in locker room
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 September 2016 - 04:54 PM) Good news! Dolphins suck
santana Icon : (19 September 2016 - 08:08 AM) Thanks professor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 September 2016 - 03:55 PM) updated roster. FB howsare released, TE bowman added to roster
Resize Shouts Area

  • (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • Last »

***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** merged by Harlem

#221 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:58 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 14 February 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

I couldn't even care less what people think about trading Revis anymore, that was more about responding to that nonsense about Revis being a "greedy street thug"


I hear you. People that attack Revis for his character piss me off. The guy does nothing all day except work on being the best DB that he can be. He comes from a shit hole town but never had any problems with the law. He's an all time great, it's a shame that the Jets are a mickey mouse organization.
0

#222 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 14 February 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

I hear you. People that attack Revis for his character piss me off. The guy does nothing all day except work on being the best DB that he can be. He comes from a shit hole town but never had any problems with the law. He's an all time great, it's a shame that the Jets are a mickey mouse organization.


Yes finally somebody gets it. All these revis haters are stupid. 1st off if the guy wants to ask to make 20 millio how is that greedy? he's the best defensive player in teh NFL and the best CB since deion sanders. He deserves eveyrrthing. its nto sanchez where he is top 10 paid QB and is a bottom 3 QB in the NFL. why aren't you calling sanchez greedy. he hasn't earned his money the past 3 years. revis has earned every cent he has made in the NFL. He's also not a thug. he's never been arrested or in toruble with the law in any way. he is regarded as one of teh hardest workers in the NFL. he helped cro and wilson become better CBs. not every player dos taht for his teammtes. you think holmes was doing that? you think TO did that? hell no.

I understand jet fans being pissed that revis would walk for more money, but it doesn't make him a thug or greedy or anything. if your current company you work for is paying ou 50k and another company offers you 75k are you greedy or a thug for taking the offer? and thats only a 25k difference. imagine if it was a 5 million dollar difference. revis si smart and knows the opportunity in the NFL for money is small. he also knows he's the best at what he does. but all the haters want to make him a bad guy.

I agree the hold out was bad a few years ago, but it got worked out and he's played it out since then. he hans't said anything about not playing out this year either. people confuse economics with personnel character sometimes
0

#223 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 14 February 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

I hear you. People that attack Revis for his character piss me off. The guy does nothing all day except work on being the best DB that he can be. He comes from a shit hole town but never had any problems with the law. He's an all time great, it's a shame that the Jets are a mickey mouse organization.


Only one person has attacked Revis' character, as far as I can tell. And yes, that person is delusional.

I've said it multiple times, but I'll say it again. He deserves to ask for something in the $16 million range, if that's what it ends up being. He earned it by being quite possibly the best CB ever. The question for the Jets is... can you sign the guy this offseason? If not, get something now before he leaves for nothing.

The main argument here has been whether or not he will ask for a number in the $16 million range, which apparently he won't thanks to some f'ed up Economics lesson. He probably will, and he has every damn right to.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#224 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:08 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 14 February 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Only one person has attacked Revis' character, as far as I can tell. And yes, that person is delusional.

I've said it multiple times, but I'll say it again. He deserves to ask for something in the $16 million range, if that's what it ends up being. He earned it by being quite possibly the best CB ever. The question for the Jets is... can you sign the guy this offseason? If not, get something now before he leaves for nothing.

The main argument here has been whether or not he will ask for a number in the $16 million range, which apparently he won't thanks to some f'ed up Economics lesson. He probably will, and he has every damn right to.


well yes and no. The main argument is that people assume he will ask for 16 million based on false information and taking old quotes out of context.

is it possible he asks for 16 mil? yes
does he deserve it? yes
doesn't every player start with a higher number and GM start with a low number and they negotiate towards the mid? yes

what i'm saying the current market for the top CBs is 12 mil a year. 16 mil is a 25% increase over the top CB.

My argument wasn't what he will get , it was that he hasn't asked for anything yet so people should asume hes going to ask for 16 million right off the bat. is that a fair statement in your opinion?
0

#225 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 14 February 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Only one person has attacked Revis' character, as far as I can tell. And yes, that person is delusional.

I've said it multiple times, but I'll say it again. He deserves to ask for something in the $16 million range, if that's what it ends up being. He earned it by being quite possibly the best CB ever. The question for the Jets is... can you sign the guy this offseason? If not, get something now before he leaves for nothing.

The main argument here has been whether or not he will ask for a number in the $16 million range, which apparently he won't thanks to some f'ed up Economics lesson. He probably will, and he has every damn right to.

I pretty much second this entire post. Only 1 guy has attacked Revis' character. I did say he was greedy, which he is, but aren't we all? Greed isn't bad until it becomes the root of evil, which is obviously unlikely in a professional sports scenario. The guy deserves to get paid, plain and simple. And I'm fine with that. But if he and his agent ask for 16M, which I'd double down on if possible, the jets shouldn't be the ones to give it to him. And some irrelevant team with cap space and empty seats will surely overpay him in free agency, which is why we can't afford to wait that long. Offer him 12, maybe 13. If he declines, ship him off. That is what is realistically best for the team.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#226 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:16 AM

View Postsexyrexy, on 14 February 2013 - 05:45 PM, said:

Only one person has attacked Revis' character, as far as I can tell. And yes, that person is delusional.

I've said it multiple times, but I'll say it again. He deserves to ask for something in the $16 million range, if that's what it ends up being. He earned it by being quite possibly the best CB ever. The question for the Jets is... can you sign the guy this offseason? If not, get something now before he leaves for nothing.

The main argument here has been whether or not he will ask for a number in the $16 million range, which apparently he won't thanks to some f'ed up Economics lesson. He probably will, and he has every damn right to.


If I'm delusional then I must apparently have more business sense & knowledge in my little toe than you could ever DREAM of having. Yes.....I attacked his character because it deserves being attacked. If you would just look at his past actions, you may be able to see that too. He's done nothing but try to hold up this franchise like a little street thug since he was drafted by holding out not only before he ever stepped on a pro field, but then again trying to be the richest CB to ever play & then had the balls to claim the 16M per year of the first 2 years of his contract were only a band aid & that he was "guaranteed" to have it renegotiated. Bvllshit too. He's no different than some scumbag on a street corner slinging rock & being a little stickup kid. He WAS a great player. He's just a piece of $hit as a human being & as a business man because he cares about no one but himself. Do you think he cares that you people defend him so vigorously? He wants us to have to pay even more for our seats at the game to see a sub-par product on the field obviously because if he wants 16-20 per year, the team CAN'T AFFORD to bring in the kind of talent that is needed in so many areas.

He is NOT the greatest CB to ever play the game. Not yet. People keep acting like he's guaranteed a spot in the Hall of Fame because he had a couple of good seasons. It takes more than 3 or 4 to get in the Hall.

You guys must be smoking some pretty good $hit if you think he deserves between 16 & 20 million per year. He at this point is no different than a rookie considering he's coming off ACL surgery. Unless you've ever had that injury & surgery, you can't say $hit about knowing that he'll come back & be the same Mevis he once was. NO ONE can. The only things his PAST accomplishments had proven were that his holdouts caused him more injuries & that he would come up lame every time he got beat. Instead of looking at reality, you guys tend to live in your dreamworld where Mevis is going to come out & be better than he was or play to the same level he did before the holdout & then top top if off, you want him to be paid more than 8 out of the top 10 paid QB's in the league. That is what makes it so fvcking laughable. Take a peek & see how delusional YOU apparently are before coming at me sideways little boy.

Here's the top paid QB's in 2012.

1. Peyton Manning, Broncos $18,000,000
2. Michael Vick, Eagless $12,500,000
3. Matt Ryan, Falcons 11,500,000
4. Philip Rivers, Chargers $10,200,000
5. Tom Brady - Patriots - 9,750,000
6. Aaron Rodgers, Packers 8,000,000
7. Jay Cutler, Broncos 7,700,000
8. Joe Flacco, Ravens 6,760,000
9. Josh Freeman, Buccaneers 6,585,000
10. Sam Bradford, Rams 6,000,000


Most notable guys not on the list: Matt Hasselbeck (5.5 million in 2012), Drew Brees ($3 million in 2012), Ben Rothlisberger ($900,000 in 2012), Tony Romo ($825,000 in 2012)


2013 QB salaries (averaged including bonuses, etc):
1. Drew Brees - 20M
2. Peyton Manning - 18M
3. Tom Brady - 15.7M
4. Eli Manning - 15.3M
5. Philip Rivers - 14.04M
6. Matt Schaub - 13.23M
7. Sam Bradford - 13M
8. Ben Roethlisberger -12.75M
9. Matt Stafford - 12.25M
10. Mark Sanchez - 11.65M

2013 ALL NFL Top Salaires (after bonuses, etc) in millions:
1. Drew Brees - 20
2. Peyton Manning - 19.2
3. Calvin Johnson - 18.8
4. Mario Williams - 16 (funny.....you guys said he didn't want Mario money?)
5. Tom Brady - 15.7
6. Eli Manning 15.27
7. Larry Fitzgerald - 14.125
8. Philip Rivers - 14.035
9. Julius Peppers - 14
10. Adrian Peterson - 13.7

So you guys are basically saying that Mevis deserves to be paid & is more valuable to his team than Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Eli Manning, Larry Fitzgerald, Matt Schaub, etc? If you really believe that, you need to think again about who is delusional around here & who isn't.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#227 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 February 2013 - 11:16 AM, said:

If I'm delusional then I must apparently have more business sense & knowledge in my little toe than you could ever DREAM of having. Yes.....I attacked his character because it deserves being attacked. If you would just look at his past actions, you may be able to see that too. He's done nothing but try to hold up this franchise like a little street thug since he was drafted by holding out not only before he ever stepped on a pro field, but then again trying to be the richest CB to ever play & then had the balls to claim the 16M per year of the first 2 years of his contract were only a band aid & that he was "guaranteed" to have it renegotiated. Bvllshit too. He's no different than some scumbag on a street corner slinging rock & being a little stickup kid. He WAS a great player. He's just a piece of $hit as a human being & as a business man because he cares about no one but himself. Do you think he cares that you people defend him so vigorously? He wants us to have to pay even more for our seats at the game to see a sub-par product on the field obviously because if he wants 16-20 per year, the team CAN'T AFFORD to bring in the kind of talent that is needed in so many areas.

He is NOT the greatest CB to ever play the game. Not yet. People keep acting like he's guaranteed a spot in the Hall of Fame because he had a couple of good seasons. It takes more than 3 or 4 to get in the Hall.

You guys must be smoking some pretty good $hit if you think he deserves between 16 & 20 million per year. He at this point is no different than a rookie considering he's coming off ACL surgery. Unless you've ever had that injury & surgery, you can't say $hit about knowing that he'll come back & be the same Mevis he once was. NO ONE can. The only things his PAST accomplishments had proven were that his holdouts caused him more injuries & that he would come up lame every time he got beat. Instead of looking at reality, you guys tend to live in your dreamworld where Mevis is going to come out & be better than he was or play to the same level he did before the holdout & then top top if off, you want him to be paid more than 8 out of the top 10 paid QB's in the league. That is what makes it so fvcking laughable. Take a peek & see how delusional YOU apparently are before coming at me sideways little boy.

Here's the top paid QB's in 2012.

1. Peyton Manning, Broncos – $18,000,000
2. Michael Vick, Eagless – $12,500,000
3. Matt Ryan, Falcons – 11,500,000
4. Philip Rivers, Chargers – $10,200,000
5. Tom Brady - Patriots - 9,750,000
6. Aaron Rodgers, Packers – 8,000,000
7. Jay Cutler, Broncos – 7,700,000
8. Joe Flacco, Ravens – 6,760,000
9. Josh Freeman, Buccaneers – 6,585,000
10. Sam Bradford, Rams – 6,000,000


Most notable guys not on the list: Matt Hasselbeck (5.5 million in 2012), Drew Brees ($3 million in 2012), Ben Rothlisberger ($900,000 in 2012), Tony Romo ($825,000 in 2012)


2013 QB salaries (averaged including bonuses, etc):
1. Drew Brees - 20M
2. Peyton Manning - 18M
3. Tom Brady - 15.7M
4. Eli Manning - 15.3M
5. Philip Rivers - 14.04M
6. Matt Schaub - 13.23M
7. Sam Bradford - 13M
8. Ben Roethlisberger -12.75M
9. Matt Stafford - 12.25M
10. Mark Sanchez - 11.65M

2013 ALL NFL Top Salaires (after bonuses, etc) in millions:
1. Drew Brees - 20
2. Peyton Manning - 19.2
3. Calvin Johnson - 18.8
4. Mario Williams - 16 (funny.....you guys said he didn't want Mario money?)
5. Tom Brady - 15.7
6. Eli Manning 15.27
7. Larry Fitzgerald - 14.125
8. Philip Rivers - 14.035
9. Julius Peppers - 14
10. Adrian Peterson - 13.7

So you guys are basically saying that Mevis deserves to be paid & is more valuable to his team than Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Eli Manning, Larry Fitzgerald, Matt Schaub, etc? If you really believe that, you need to think again about who is delusional around here & who isn't.


There's nothing "street thug" about wanting to get paid in a sport where the average career length is around 4-5 years. He's never had a run in with the law yet you have the audacity to compare him to someone selling drugs on the street. That is delusional in every sense of the word. Its ok for the average person to fight for as much money possible in their respective profession, but this guy can't?

But go ahead and flex your internet muscles some more. It seems to be winning everyone over quite well.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#228 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

I'm not flexing anything. You want to run your mouth & talk $hit, at least have the balls to back up your talk. Its that simple. Otherwise, shut the fvck up.

And Mevis is a thug. Anyone that wants to rob from me to better themselves and not give a flying fvck about the franchise as long as he gets over IS nothing more than a street thug. You just keep svcking his as$ & I'll enjoy watching him be sent somewhere else to where we can actually IMPROVE the team.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#229 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:07 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 16 February 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

There's nothing "street thug" about wanting to get paid in a sport where the average career length is around 4-5 years. He's never had a run in with the law yet you have the audacity to compare him to someone selling drugs on the street. That is delusional in every sense of the word. Its ok for the average person to fight for as much money possible in their respective profession, but this guy can't?

But go ahead and flex your internet muscles some more. It seems to be winning everyone over quite well.



Rexy you'd be better off trying to talk to a brick wall. The brick wall would actually listen. You might as well not even waste your time because he revels in his own hate and ignorance.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#230 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 16 February 2013 - 05:07 PM, said:

Rexy you'd be better off trying to talk to a brick wall. The brick wall would actually listen. You might as well not even waste your time because he revels in his own hate and ignorance.


The only hate & ignorance there is seems to come from you. So how about you stop riding my dick & having to comment on all my posts. Little f*****. Go restore your Bob Ross avatar & paint some happy trees.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#231 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:34 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 February 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

The only hate & ignorance there is seems to come from you mudflap. So how about you stop riding my dick & having to comment on all my posts. Little f*****.



Well if I'm riding your dick I might as well let you know now that I'm very dissatisfied. You might want to look into getting one of those pumps.

No you won't find one post on here of me comparing a Jets player to a street thug, not one. But yeah I'm the hater. Right. :rolleyes:

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#232 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 16 February 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

Well if I'm riding your dick I might as well let you know now that I'm very dissatisfied. You might want to look into getting one of those pumps.

No you won't find one post on here of me comparing a Jets player to a street thug, not one. But yeah I'm the hater. Right. :rolleyes:/>


Lol.....funny. I'm not the one that needs a pump. I've gotten more pus$y by accident than you'll ever have.

As for being a hater......doesn't have to be about a jets player. You've proven your love for a player rather than the team & those of us that actually pay money to see them. I understand why you don't or at least haven't. But don't worry......by this season you won't have to worry about the INS or anyone asking for the green card you don't have. Odumba said you can be a citizen. Another one of your favs isn't he? To all of the black guys in the forum....be careful.....bob Ross here may try to paint you a happy tree & svck your d!ck considering how he already does for 2 others.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#233 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 February 2013 - 05:23 PM, said:

Little f*****. Go restore your Bob Ross avatar & paint some happy trees.



:hysterical: Good come back.


I'll paint some happy trees tonight alright. I just hope I got enough "paint" to make a lot of them.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#234 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:11 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 February 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Lol.....funny. I'm not the one that needs a pump. I've gotten more pus$y by accident than you'll ever have.


Oh my my my what masculine man. I'm so impressed that I'm starting to feel the vapors now.

Quote

As for being a hater......doesn't have to be about a jets player. You've proven your love for a player rather than the team & those of us that actually pay money to see them. I understand why you don't or at least haven't. But don't worry......by this season you won't have to worry about the INS or anyone asking for the green card you don't have. Odumba said you can be a citizen. Another one of your favs isn't he? To all of the black guys in the forum....be careful.....bob Ross here may try to paint you a happy tree & svck your d!ck considering how he already does for 2 others.



Goodness you've attacked my manhood by implying that I engage in homosexual activity. I guess that would bother me....if this was still 1953 and I was some insecure bigot. I mean it's not like we've had gay men and women serve in the military and fight and die in wars or anything like that. You know for somebody who is supposed to be older and more mature and cultured than I am, you sure do act like a bratty child a lot. What is even more funny to me is that you're supposed to be smarter than me bet yet you STILL stoop down to my level and act like this is some grade school playground argument. I guess it's hard for some of us to grow out of that kind of behavior, isn't it? It's still entertaining though.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#235 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 February 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

Lol.....funny. I'm not the one that needs a pump. I've gotten more pus$y by accident than you'll ever have.

As for being a hater......doesn't have to be about a jets player. You've proven your love for a player rather than the team & those of us that actually pay money to see them. I understand why you don't or at least haven't. But don't worry......by this season you won't have to worry about the INS or anyone asking for the green card you don't have. Odumba said you can be a citizen. Another one of your favs isn't he? To all of the black guys in the forum....be careful.....bob Ross here may try to paint you a happy tree & svck your d!ck considering how he already does for 2 others.

Somebody just ban this hatemonger already.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#236 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 3,189
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

So...time to close this topic?
0

#237 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 February 2013 - 04:29 PM, said:

I'm not flexing anything. You want to run your mouth & talk $hit, at least have the balls to back up your talk. Its that simple. Otherwise, shut the fvck up.

And Mevis is a thug. Anyone that wants to rob from me to better themselves and not give a flying fvck about the franchise as long as he gets over IS nothing more than a street thug. You just keep svcking his as$ & I'll enjoy watching him be sent somewhere else to where we can actually IMPROVE the team.


How has Darrelle Revis robbed from you personally to better himself?
Posted Image
0

#238 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 February 2013 - 11:28 AM

I feel that Tim Tebow has robbed me far worse than Revis has. I declare Tebow a street thug and a stick up kid!
0

#239 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 17 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 16 February 2013 - 04:55 PM, said:

Somebody just ban this hatemonger already.


member has been issued a warning. lets all move on now and act more civil. thanks.
0

#240 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,664
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:24 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 16 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

How has Darrelle Revis robbed from you personally to better himself?


Let's see......correct me if I'm wrong, but when I pay 150-200 per ticket to go see a game, I deserve to see a quality product on the field correct? If Mevis demands ridiculous money that he doesn't deserve (in my opinion), or holds out as he has twice already to where he gets paid QB-like money that handcuffs the team's ability to sign players to fill holes that are OBVIOUS, that is him stealing money from me. I don't want to pay to see 3rd stringers or practice squad guys to play as a #1 or #2 but I get forced to out of his blaring need to feed his own ego. Would you want to pay $200 per ticket to see guys that should only get playing time in pre-season? Stephen Hill had NO BUSINESS being our #1 at WR this season. He would've been a 3rd stringer at best anywhere else.

How many FA's do we have this offseason? We're 20+ million OVER the cap but yet this fool wants 16-20 million per year coming off ACL surgery? I don't f@#king think so.

My entire point in this thread is not that Revis is a bad player. I have always said he USED TO BE a great player. I have been attacked because I apparently hurt people's feelings by calling him out on his greed and people needed to defend their virtual love interest. If people don't like what I have to say, they can easily block me or just not read my posts. Instead, I get some thug attitude thrown at me claiming they can beat my as$. And then I get a warning about being banned for defending myself? Sorry.....I dont plan on joining the suck Mevis' d!ck club.

I still say we should trade him & get something for him while we can rather than effectively ensuring being basement dwellers in the AFC East for as long as this bum is on the team. He's not a bum as a player. Just as a person. It's either we throw crazy money at him to retain him & ruin the team for years or we trade him to get something of value or he plays the final year of his deal (as long as he doesnt hold out) & we get nothing for him when he signs for more money elsewhere (likely New England).
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

  • (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • Last »


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users