NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets pick up option on Wilkerson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) I think the Jets are getting themselves ready to draft best player available
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 05:49 PM) Last year they stuck to their board
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) if they sign him I think that means they look to take a CB round 1
2JBallar01 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:32 PM) “@AdamSchefter: RB Chris Johnson's 2-year deal with Jets has a team option in it for year two. Jets have option to pick up year two at $4M in February 2015.”
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:51 PM) @AlbertBreer 2m
Sidney Rice has agreed to terms with the Seahawks on a one-year deal, per source.
Expand
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:55 PM) There is really only 2 CBs worth taking at 18
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:56 PM) I rather get a offensive playmaker
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:58 PM) LaMont Jordan was 34
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 06:59 PM) liar
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) He wore #34 when he played for the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) I should know I met him at an event in his last year with the JETS before he went to Oakland
ganggreen2003 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:05 PM) GFYS 0099 you shit talker
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) http://www.nydailyne...entry-1.1758342
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:06 PM) there's no reason we can't have someone off this site on that list too
azjetfan Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) Rice resigned with Seattle
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (16 April 2014 - 07:08 PM) did you scare him into going to Oakland?
Chaos Icon : (16 April 2014 - 08:18 PM) unfortunately those sites are too much bigger than our
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 April 2014 - 10:51 PM) WOOOO
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) I'm sure it's possible but this isn't a blog site as much as its a login and yell about the jets site
santana Icon : (16 April 2014 - 11:01 PM) WOO
Chaos Icon : (17 April 2014 - 07:39 AM) yeah...TheGangGreen didn't participate either. they're represented as a forum too on Google
Jetsman05 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:11 PM) offesnive tehhhh
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 01:46 PM) 05 on point today
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 02:36 PM) lol
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:31 PM) It's 0099's favorite day of the year
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) it's National High-5 day :WTF:
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) who the hell high 5's people anymore
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:32 PM) just dap and leave it there
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:43 PM) everyone high 5s
santana Icon : (17 April 2014 - 05:44 PM) bubba watson when he won the masters last weekend went through a gauntlet of high 5s
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) GG03 is the high 5 master
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 April 2014 - 06:07 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Mr_Jet Icon : (17 April 2014 - 10:45 PM) People don't dap anymore either.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 04:43 PM) Dapping is more manly than high 5ing which is really really really girly
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 April 2014 - 06:05 PM) gg03 doesn't like that people left him hanging
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:15 PM) liverpool potentially winning the league on my birthday
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:15 PM) cannot write that script
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:31 PM) I don't acknowledge people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:32 PM) I ignore and never pay no mind to people who try to high 5 me
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:32 PM) I bet you like to tap on guys asses when you high 5 someone huh 0099
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:33 PM) that is why you partake in high 5ing people cause you just love to get your mitts on mens asses...whatever floats your boat
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:33 PM) weirdo
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) I can't wait for the 2014 season to start
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:17 PM) this wait is really boring...
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:20 PM) cause the only topic that seems to make this somewhat worth visiting the site is 0099's obsession with touching mens asses when he high 5's them...and how he is trying to persuade me to do the same...
Resize Shouts Area

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** merged by Harlem

#361 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 06 March 2013 - 10:23 AM, said:

I can't wait for people to start bitching about the secondary being unable to cover anyone. They should force Sanchez to write Revis a $8.22M check for this season

Why would people start b!tching about the pass D considering they did better without him than with him? And yeah......I know teams were able to run against us more but then again, they'll still be able to unless some help is brought in. And the fact that teams were able to run on us in the past even more than last year with Revis in the lineup and the pass D was worse with Revis in the lineup.

And why would Sanchez have to pay him? Sanchez (like Revis) should be allowed to get the money he signed for since people say the players should get whatever they can while they can right?

And as for your claim that I have to "prove" anything.......ehhh....wrong answer. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. But.....thank you to Chaos for providing the information that I requested about the difference between Revis' salary/bonuses and his cap hit. That's all I wanted was some info to back up claims.

Again......for the LAST time......I only want to see Revis gone IF he can't come to an agreement to play for REASONABLE money which is NOT for him to be the highest paid CB or defensive player unless it's via escalators in his contract for him to perform at the level he played at before his holdout. Other wise, trade him while he's got value rather than over paying for someone that isn't worth that kind of money. I've never downed Revis the player. I've put down Mevis the person. Big difference.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#362 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:56 PM

I still want to know who in this thread said Revis should get paid QB money at all costs
Posted Image

#363 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 10 March 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

I still want to know who in this thread said Revis should get paid QB money at all costs

I never said at all costs. People intimated that Revis should get paid what he wants. THAT was my point. I'm not going back through 18 pages no matter how many times you repeat yourself. What's the big obsession with it?

There were comments made that he should get PAID as if he earned it or something. Yes.....he earned the right to ask for about 10 per year. Maybe even upwards of 11 if he can perform as he did pre-1020. Any higher than that & you're talking QB money considering QB's are making 13 and up. Revis is not THAT vital to the team. How many CB's won superbowls for their teams? NONE. How many DE's or QB's have? DE's have more impact than CB's. Even with Revis taking away half the field, our DE's were still unable to get to the QB. The Defense's highest ranking came when they wouldn't get set & there was a lot of movement confusing the Offense. You notice that our defense hasn't done that the past 2 years and we missed the playoffs both years?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#364 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 10 March 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

I never said at all costs. People intimated that Revis should get paid what he wants. THAT was my point. I'm not going back through 18 pages no matter how many times you repeat yourself. What's the big obsession with it?

Well...

View PostFlyHiJets, on 05 March 2013 - 09:35 PM, said:

As for who said about the 16........how many times have you guys said PAY him basically whatever he wants and you "don't let a once in a lifetime player go" bull$hit.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 05 March 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

As for your question of people saying he should get QB money, how many times has it been said in this thread by people wanting to keep him that he's worth 16 million?

What people have "intimated" that Revis deserves whatever he wants? Was it me? Someone else? You might not have said "at all costs" verbatim, but according to you, everyone in this thread who supports Revis being on the team has his dick in their mouth and said he deserved $16 million. You know what, never mind "at all costs." Forget I said it. Who said Revis deserves to get paid $16 million?

In posts you've chosen to overlook, I asked you to stop avoiding the question and answer who said Revis deserves $16 million and that he is worth QB money. You have yet to do so. You're the one who said it, not me, not Chaos, not Mr_Jet, not 115. If you aren't wrong, then who said he deserves $16 million a year? Nobody said you had to waste time sifting through all 18 pages of this thread. However if I was in your position and saw someone said that, then I wouldn't hesitate to call them out on it and back up what I am saying. You flat out refuse to back up what you are saying. I don't want it to go unnoticed that you called people out on saying that, and now that you were proven wrong, you're trying to shift the attention someplace else.
Posted Image

#365 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 10 March 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

Well...

What people have "intimated" that Revis deserves whatever he wants? Was it me? Someone else? You might not have said "at all costs" verbatim, but according to you, everyone in this thread who supports Revis being on the team has his dick in their mouth and said he deserved $16 million. In posts you've chosen to overlook, I asked you to stop avoiding the question and answer who said Revis deserves $16 million and that he is worth QB money. You have yet to do so. You're the one who said it, not me, not Chaos, not Mr_Jet, not 115. If you aren't wrong, then who said he deserves $16 million a year? Nobody said you had to waste time sifting through all 18 pages of this thread. However if I was in your position and saw someone said that, then I wouldn't hesitate to call them out on it and back up what I am saying. You flat out refuse to back up what you are saying. I don't want it to go unnoticed that you called people out on saying that, and now that you were proven wrong, you're trying to shift the attention someplace else.

Where am I trying to shift attention? I said that I'm not going back through 18 pages just to please you. You and others have said he deserves 12-14. THAT is QB money is it not? You act like virtually every QB out there is making between 16-20 just because 3 QB's in the league are. You forget that there's 29 other starting QB's.

Have people in this thread not said he deserves to be paid and they need to re-sign him at almost all costs? He is NOT worth screwing the rest of the team regardless of you personal opinion of how "great" he is. Give it a rest already. He's more than likely NOT going to be a Jet opening day.

#366 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:50 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 10 March 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

Where am I trying to shift attention? I said that I'm not going back through 18 pages just to please you. You and others have said he deserves 12-14. THAT is QB money is it not? You act like virtually every QB out there is making between 16-20 just because 3 QB's in the league are. You forget that there's 29 other starting QB's.

Have people in this thread not said he deserves to be paid and they need to re-sign him at almost all costs? He is NOT worth screwing the rest of the team regardless of you personal opinion of how "great" he is. Give it a rest already. He's more than likely NOT going to be a Jet opening day.

You're trying to shift attention by asking a whole bunch of different questions when you haven't answered who said he deserves $16 million per year. Nnamdi made $11M this past season, so it isn't like it's unprecedented for a CB to make that type of money. Btw numbers between 12 and 14 do not equal 16. Only Peyton and Vick made over $12M so it isn't like across the board all QBs are making between $12-14M...or $16 million.
Posted Image

#367 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:51 PM

But still...who said Revis deserves $16 million per season?
Posted Image

#368 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 10 March 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

...unless it's via escalators in his contract for him to perform at the level he played at before his holdout. Other wise, trade him while he's got value...

He played at a high level? He has value? You said he was a bum. Oh yeah, who in this thread said Revis deserved $16 million per season?
Posted Image

#369 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 10 March 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

He played at a high level? He has value? You said he was a bum. Oh yeah, who in this thread said Revis deserved $16 million per season?

Apparently you need to go back and read Harlem. I never said he was a bum as a player. I said he's a bum as a person. Again.......I'm not going back through 18 fvcking pages just to please you. Who the hell are you to demand a damn thing from me? Let it the fvck go already. Your boy is going to be gone. Live with it.

YOU have said he should be paid 12+ because it would be "crippling" to take the cap hit trading him. YOU said "Paying a player of Revis' caliber should be the top priority". So YOU endorsed paying him QB money.

AND your boy sexyrexy said on January 30 (page 7):
It's only reasonable to think he will want $16-20 million as opposed to something lower, based on his track record.

That being said, he has every right in the world to ask for that. He balls every time he's on the field and football players need to secure as much money as possible in a short amount of time, playing a game with such a high risk of injury. He already took one "band-aid" contract and he tore his ACL during the duration of it.

There's your answer. Satisfied yet? WTF.....get off your high horse already.

#370 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:22 PM

I'm not demanding anything. I'm just curious who said Revis should be paid $16 million a year. Who said Revis was "my boy?" I certainly didn't. Just like we told you about people who had no issue with Jason Taylor (I feel like I have an echo because I'm telling you this again, hoping you don't overlook it like you have many things), people who want Revis here are not strictly Revis fanboys. I didn't know it made people disloyal to their favorite team to want to have the best CB in the league on their team.

I absolutely believe paying Revis should be a top priority. When on the field, he is in a class of his own and leaps and bounds ahead of any other CB in the league. Revis shuts down half the field by himself. I am of the belief that you do not trade a player like that, you work with whatever you have in order to fit a player like that into your team. I'm sure you were content with Dyson and Barrnet covering WR's, weren't you? Well, knowing you, my dog should be out there over Revis. Btw, sexyrexy is one who believes Revis should be traded. Additionally, he didn't say Revis deserves $16 million a year, he said that "it's reasonable to think" that that is what he'll be asking for. Is there a RoarLoudLions on some Lions message board who thinks that Megatron is crippling that team?

Btw if I'm not mistaken, and I very well could be (see, it's alright to admit you're wrong), the band aid contract was agreed to be renegotiated this past season. How is Revis selfish if he wants the front office to stick to their word?

So yeah, who in this thread said Revis deserves $16 million a season?
Posted Image

#371 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 10 March 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

YOU have said he should be paid 12+ because it would be "crippling" to take the cap hit trading him. YOU said "Paying a player of Revis' caliber should be the top priority". So YOU endorsed paying him QB money.

This makes madd sense
Posted Image

#372 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:26 PM

So what's the record for thread length? This is getting out of control.
Posted Image

#373 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 10 March 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

So what's the record for thread length? This is getting out of control.

Gmany's thread of his ramblings is 24 pages.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#374 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 11 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

Have people in this thread not said he deserves to be paid and they need to re-sign him at almost all costs?

No. Nobody in this thread has said re-sign him at almost all costs. But hey as we already know it doesn't matter what has actually been written in this thread, it only what you think has been written that matters.
Posted Image
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Posted Image
Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

#375 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:56 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 11 March 2013 - 01:02 AM, said:

Gmany's thread of his ramblings is 24 pages.

Cigar Bar thread was like 60 lol...we aren't even close
Posted Image

#376 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

• Free Agent
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

The Cigar Bar is hall-of-fame level. This shouldn't even be in the same whisper as the Cigar Bar.
Posted Image

#377 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:01 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 10 March 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

I never said at all costs.

Have people in this thread not said he deserves to be paid and they need to re-sign him at almost all costs?

What?

Oh yeah, still waiting to know who said Revis deserves $16 million per season
Posted Image

#378 User is offline   Goodfellaz Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 11 March 2013 - 08:01 AM, said:

What?

Oh yeah, still waiting to know who said Revis deserves $16 million per season

I just really wanna know who that is in Harlem's avatar....
Posted Image

#379 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 12 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

View PostGoodfellaz, on 12 March 2013 - 12:39 PM, said:

I just really wanna know who that is in Harlem's avatar....

Google Melanie Iglesias. Then go to YouTube and search Melanie Iglesias flipbook. There are 4 or 5 videos. It will instantly make your day better.

And just because all this Revis talk is depressing:

Posted Image

#380 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:08 PM

That was the best post in this entire thread!!

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users