NYJetsFan.com Forums: ***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (27 August 2014 - 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 August 2014 - 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (27 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 AM) right cause all our other WRs were lighting it up
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:04 PM) Hill is useless bro lol
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:05 PM) All I can say I streamed this game and if anyone thinks about recording it from NFL Network at 4pm Eastern Saturday.....DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:07 PM) This game was pure sh1t. Even though it was back up players the Jets got totally destroyed in this game. After seeing this game Im really worried about the Jets starting core because these backup guys looked like they shouldn't have even been on the field at all. I just hope the starters are 3000 times better than these guys that played in game 4
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:09 PM) The Jets got horse f*cked by the Eagles in this game.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:24 PM) we are hosed in the secondary
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:26 PM) we need to cut this assclown patterson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:34 PM) did Hill get cut yet?
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) lol. We might need to look at the Eagles cuts for possible 2nd and 3rd stringers
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) If they keep ZHill after this game I will be shocked.
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:38 PM) Philly gave us a worse ass whipping than Detroit gave Buffalo. only difference is we scored
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:42 PM) Im just wondering what manning will put up on our secondary? 70?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:12 PM) who cares about getting destroyed in a preseason game, especially the 4th one. Most of these guys won't even make the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:15 PM) Hill cut yet?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:21 PM) Yeah this game means nothing...except to Stephen Hill (who fumbled lol) and 115
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:23 PM) Hill is a bum, hes pretty much never shown much football skill. The Jets fucked up big time taking him over Alshon Jeffery.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:29 PM) I'm still pissed off about that
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) Its not that Im worried about the preseason game itself. i could care less about that. Its the fact of how bad we got destroyed. And some of the guys will be on the team and others on the fringe so getting destroyed like that doesnt fill me with confidence
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) It would be one thing if it was just the second half or 4th quarter but this was the whole game. especially getting destroyed in the 1st quarter and at least part of the 2nd where a lot of the guys will be on the team
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
Resize Shouts Area

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

***darrelle Revis Trade Discussion*** merged by Harlem

#61 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 25 January 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

It's neither. I simply say what I feel & yes,......I would do it. That's got nothing to do with not playing with a full deck. It's simply got to do with believing in living with common sense rather than being a pvssy & living to please other people. Fvck other people & this political correct bull$hit. Illegals are nothing more than worthless pieces of $hit that have no right to be here. They are CRIMINALS. Same goes for Revis as far as I'm concerned. He doesn't care one tiny bit about any of you that support him so vehemently but yet you guys are willing to say fvck it. You're willing to not be a contender just as long as you have your one pvssy lining up on defense that'll grab his hamstring every time he gets beat & demand a new contract every 2-3 years. THAT makes him the little street thug when he knows damn well that he is making sure the team can;t afford to improve but he doesn't care as long as he's getting paid his 16 million per year. Once again.....he is the Keyshawn Johnson of Defense. If you don't like how I think or how I say it, don't read my posts because I don't plan on going anywhere. I prefer common sense whereas you guys would prefer to kiss this bum's as$.

As for that bull$hit about run defense....do you realistically expect ANY of the holes int he team to improve if you give this dovchebag the money he wants? GTFO

Just don't be callin' my boy no street thug aight? Cause Revis is my homey and I's don't preciate you callin him no street thug. Cause you calls him a street thug again me and him gonna haf to come over to visit you an fucks you up! I'ma gonna defend my homey Revis til I die. Cause we go out on the streets ever' night and go stealin' money from ever' body specially fools likes you. Then we go out and buy a bunch crack and white bitches wit fat asses wit your money. Then we go down to the welfare office and get us some welfare checks. Then we take that money and flush it down the toilet just cause we's wants to. Then we go vote for Obama ever' day, even doh it ain't election day no mo'. Then we go back to the welfare office and get us some mo' money. Then we give that money to illegal Mexicans and they buy a bunch of fordy ounces and we all break into white folks houses and have a big barbecue party. Then...then we fall asleep and don't get up again until 2 in the afternoon. That's how Revis and I roll.

See I can make myself sound like a moron too.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#62 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

On Thursday, Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis was speechless in response to reports that the team will try to trade him.

New G.M. John Idzik called Revis anyway.

Revis was no longer speechless after Idzik explained the situation. Idzik said in an interview that will air during Friday’s Pro Football Talk (5:00 p.m. ET, NBC Sports Network) that Revis appreciated the effort to clarify the situation.

“I reached out to Darrelle and I made sure he knew exactly where we were coming from and that this is my first day on the job,” Idzik said, “and our message to everyone was, ‘Give us a chance to get to know each other and introduce ourselves to each other.’ A lot of the people in the building you know through football circles but you’ve never worked along side each other. So give us that chance and give us the chance to go through our current roster, ultimately that’s the basis of comparison to whatever you may contemplate doing. We haven’t taken that first step and that’s what I relayed to Darrelle.”

Idzik said Darrelle “reacted well” and that “my feeling was that he was appreciative to hear form me about what happened.”

Still, Idzik’s explanation strongly implies that the situation could go either way. That it’s too early to decide whether to trade Revis, and that it’s too early to decide whether to keep him.

It’s a far cry from the endless gushing we’ve heard from men like coach Rex Ryan, who as we reported doesn’t want to trade Revis.

Idzik also said that his most important job will be to build consensus in the organization. He’ll get perhaps the toughest test of his career in building a consensus on Revis.

Posted Image

#63 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 January 2013 - 01:05 PM, said:

What team is going to give up Revis for 2 first round picks considering his contract situation after next season? As Chaos said a team wouldn't be trading for Revis, they would be trading for the right to negotiate a new contract with him. And who is going to give up 2 first round picks for a player that might not re-sign with them next year? I'd rather try to keep a sure thing than take a gamble that an unproven GM and an increasingly "hands on" owner will make the right choices from the very begining..

Chaos is half right. Teams will be trading for the exclusive right to extend him. I doubt that any trade will be finalized without the team getting Revis getting an extension in place. The difference is that they will be negotiating one on one with him, without 31 other clubs bidding them up. Compile the fact that he's playing for a small fraction of what he's worth in 2013, and he's a bargain for some teams.

This essentially comes down to trust. There are two camps on this, who do you trust more? The FO to make the right decisions and turn the draft picks we get in the Revis trade into ProBowlers or do you trust Revis to resign with the Jets? Having looked at what we've done in the past 10 drafts, we're about 50/50 on drafting ProBowlers in the 1st round. Having followed Revis career, I'm 100% certain that he will become a FA and we'll get nothing for him. I'd rather gamble on getting something than having him for one year and then him bolting. Before you say that he won't, consider this: he equates money with prestige. To him, it's not about the dollars per se, it's about "I'm the best so I need to be making the most". He's on record saying this so it's not just hyperbole. This morning, on the Joe and Evan show there was a report that Revis doesn't want to be just the highest paid DB, he wants to be the highest paid defensive player. In order to get that, even from the Jets, he's going to test the FA waters. The risk is simply too great not to cash out.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 25 January 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

...the little street thug ...scum little stickup kid... ...this jerkoff

WTF is your problem? You think that the best DB in the NFL doesn't deserve to be paid like the highest paid DB? Why all the negative connotations? Throughout his career, pro and collegiant, Revis has never been in trouble on or off the field. Why are you calling him a thug and a stickup kid? Is it his fault that he has a unique talent that is highly in demand? What should he do? Take a pay cut to appease a sports base that will turn on him in a second if he's deemed to be too old or too expensive or not as good as advertised? You can't fault him for wanting to be highly compensated, he's 27 years old in a field where you're looked upon as damaged goods the day you blow the candles out on your 30th bday.

#64 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 January 2013 - 05:12 PM, said:

Oh a caller into a sports radio talk show (who's host you guys hate apparently) has the answer. Well that settles it let's buy Revis a plane ticket to Arizona right now.

The point wasn't the offer. The point was that there are fans of virtually every team that are chomping on the opportunity to get Revis. The market for him is huge. Fanbases are indicative of front offices. No we don't make the teams actually make the trades, but every fan worth his salt knows the pulse of their team. If a franchise is energized over a certain player, it permeates through the organization and the other way around.

#65 User is offline   2JBallar01 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

The latest in Revis rumor...

One NFL general manager said the interest in Darrelle Revis is "one of the biggest potential trade markets for a player ever."
"There's a Revis gold rush forming," the GM said. According to CBS' Mike Freeman, the Jets are asking for a first- and second-round pick in exchange for Revis, which certainly wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility if he were healthy. It's a high price for a guy coming off a torn ACL. Teams that have been linked to Revis are the Patriots, Broncos, 49ers, Bills, Seahawks, and Packers, according to Freeman. You can rule out a trade with the division rival Patriots and Bills.

Related: Broncos, Packers, Seahawks, 49ers
Source: CBS Sports Jan 25 - 12:27 PM

#66 User is offline   2JBallar01 Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

Some GMs expect a 'Darrelle Revis gold rush'
Originally published: January 25, 2013 6:18 PM
Updated: January 25, 2013 8:42 PM
By KIMBERLEY A. MARTIN kimberley.martin@newsday.com

Posted Image

With their noncommittal approach toward Darrelle Revis, Jets brass set into motion a potential bidding war for the team's brightest star.

Shortly after comments by new general manager John Idzik, owner Woody Johnson and coach Rex Ryan rendered the cornerback "speechless," Idzik reached out to Revis to smooth things over.

"I made sure he knew exactly where we were coming from," Idzik said in an interview Friday on NBC Sports Network. "And that this is my first day on the job, and our message to everyone was, 'Give us a chance to get to know each other and introduce ourselves to each other.' "

But while Idzik, who was hired Jan. 18 to replace Mike Tannenbaum, takes time evaluating his roster, some NFL general managers already have begun imagining Revis Island coming to their town.

Even though the 27-year-old cornerback is rehabbing from a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee, one GM called the trade interest in Revis "one of the biggest potential trade markets for a player ever," according to a CBS Sports report. Another GM said: "There's a Revis gold rush forming."

The Jets reportedly are seeking a first- and second-round pick for Revis, who staged a 36-day holdout in 2010 before signing a front-loaded four-year, $46-million deal.

Revis, whose contract contains a clause that prohibits the Jets from designating him as their franchise player, can become an unrestricted free agent after the 2013 season.

According to CBS Sports, the Patriots are interested in Revis, as are the Broncos, 49ers, Bills, Packers and Seahawks. But it's highly unlikely the Jets would trade Revis within the division.

Teammate Antonio Cromartie, who emerged as a shutdown cornerback in Revis' absence and was named to the Pro Bowl this season, told NFL.com from Hawaii: "We can't lose a guy like him. He's a great leader in the locker room and also in our [defensive backs] room, making sure that guys are accountable for each other. To lose a guy like that would be huge. And even though he's coming off the surgery, I believe he'll come back as strong as ever."

The interest in Revis is expected. But it might come as a surprise to some fans that in recent days, multiple reports have surfaced saying the Jets are "very interested in" and "strongly leaning toward" trading the three-time All-Pro, whom many consider the NFL's top cornerback.

The Jets had a chance Thursday to defuse speculation, but they instead chose to take a wait-and-see approach with all of their players. Revis seemed bothered by their noncommittal stance. "I'm speechless by far," he wrote on Twitter. "But more importantly, I feel more upset for the jet nation for having to go through this!!! I guess we'll see how this plays out."

Idzik said on NBC Sports Network that Revis "reacted well" and that "my feeling was that he was appreciative to hear from me about what happened.

"A lot of the people in the building you know through football circles but you've never worked alongside each other," Idzik said. "So give us that chance . . . to go through our current roster . . . We haven't taken that first step, and that's what I relayed to Darrelle."

#67 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 25 January 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

The point wasn't the offer. The point was that there are fans of virtually every team that are chomping on the opportunity to get Revis. The market for him is huge. Fanbases are indicative of front offices. No we don't make the teams actually make the trades, but every fan worth his salt knows the pulse of their team. If a franchise is energized over a certain player, it permeates through the organization and the other way around.

Is our fanbase indicative of our front office? But that Cardinals fan was talking out of his ass. There is absolutely no way the Cardinals would give up their best player for our best player AND their 4th overall pick. That doesn't benefit them. Yeah you've made their defense a lot better but you've made their offense a lot worse. And I've heard that it's offense that wins championships now. Then you want to throw in Sanchez? What do you think that AZ radio caller would think of you wanting to add Sanchez in the deal? You're giving them Sanchez but he won't have Fitzgerald to throw to because he would be in New York. Then who in New York is throwing Fitzgerald the ball? The Cardinals I'm sure would love to have Revis on their team, but giving up Fitzgerald AND the 4th overall pick? Come on, nobody is that stupid. At least nobody in a NFL front office is.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#68 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 January 2013 - 11:44 PM, said:

Is our fanbase indicative of our front office? But that Cardinals fan was talking out of his ass. There is absolutely no way the Cardinals would give up their best player for our best player AND their 4th overall pick. That doesn't benefit them. Yeah you've made their defense a lot better but you've made their offense a lot worse. And I've heard that it's offense that wins championships now. Then you want to throw in Sanchez? What do you think that AZ radio caller would think of you wanting to add Sanchez in the deal? You're giving them Sanchez but he won't have Fitzgerald to throw to because he would be in New York. Then who in New York is throwing Fitzgerald the ball? The Cardinals I'm sure would love to have Revis on their team, but giving up Fitzgerald AND the 4th overall pick? Come on, nobody is that stupid. At least nobody in a NFL front office is.

Again, the offer wasn't the point. The point was, there were fans of every team calling and saying "Oh man, I'd love Revis on my team... how about this guy and this for him and that?". Yea, there were retarded offers like a Giants fan proposing the Jets trade Revis to them for Tuck, but that's not the point either. Here's the point: when a Revis hits the market, no matter who you are or what you have, you're going to inquire. It's just a special type of player that doesn't come around every season. The Jets don't need 31 trade offers. They need 1 and that'll be the highest bidder. Your first point (and why I brought up the radio callers to begin with) was that we're over valuing Revis and we're not. We may be undervaluing him.

We gave up a 2nd rounder for Cromartie after he basically refused to tackle for a year. Oh, and he was on the last year of his contract. Revis is at least twice the player Cro is now, the Cro that left the Chargers was half the player he is for the Jets. If the Jets paid a 2nd for Cro (who also has an ACL surgery on his resume), then getting a couple of #1s for Revis isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I know you're going to dwell on that Crads fan offer, please don't. It was one man's opinion who wanted to bring together Patrick Peterson and Revis and forever stop the pass. It's over. Don't worry about it.

#69 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:40 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 26 January 2013 - 12:09 AM, said:

Again, the offer wasn't the point. The point was, there were fans of every team calling and saying "Oh man, I'd love Revis on my team... how about this guy and this for him and that?". Yea, there were retarded offers like a Giants fan proposing the Jets trade Revis to them for Tuck, but that's not the point either. Here's the point: when a Revis hits the market, no matter who you are or what you have, you're going to inquire. It's just a special type of player that doesn't come around every season. The Jets don't need 31 trade offers. They need 1 and that'll be the highest bidder. Your first point (and why I brought up the radio callers to begin with) was that we're over valuing Revis and we're not. We may be undervaluing him.

We gave up a 2nd rounder for Cromartie after he basically refused to tackle for a year. Oh, and he was on the last year of his contract. Revis is at least twice the player Cro is now, the Cro that left the Chargers was half the player he is for the Jets. If the Jets paid a 2nd for Cro (who also has an ACL surgery on his resume), then getting a couple of #1s for Revis isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I know you're going to dwell on that Crads fan offer, please don't. It was one man's opinion who wanted to bring together Patrick Peterson and Revis and forever stop the pass. It's over. Don't worry about it.

Look, we should not trade Revis because we're afraid he COULD leave next year and we get nothing for him in return. We shouldn't make a trade just for the sake of making a trade. Revis has not once said he would not re-sign with the Jets. Not once has he said that. All (maybe not all but most) of this let's trade Revis stuff is based on the fear of what MIGHT happen. You know we could get rid of some other highly paid players who's contracts we need to get rid of and re-sign Revis. If it came down to getting rid of Revis or Cromartie, I'd pick Cro. Revis is better and 15 months younger than Cromartie. When it comes right down to it any GM and owner worth their salt could find the money to be able to re-sign Revis. But again Revis has never once said he wouldn't re-sign with the Jets. But now Woody Johnson has unnecessarily pissed him off, so re-signing Revis has now just gotten unnecessarily harder. Maybe we don't need to trade Revis but rather have an owner who let's the football people make the the football decisions. Then again Woody Johnson was "forced" into the trade for Tebow, :rolleyes: so maybe he's now being forced to trade Revis. This is the person you trust to get us some future Pro-Bowlers with the picks for Revis? Personally I think he should leave it up to the people he's hired to handle this stuff, to handle it. All of this shit started because he opened his mouth. He didn't have to do that. So now we can't put the toothpaste back into the tube and so we probably will have to make a trade now that all of this is public. And when trades like this happen it's usually the team that gets the picks that end up getting the short end of the deal.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#70 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 January 2013 - 12:40 AM, said:

Look, we should not trade Revis because we're afraid he COULD leave next year and we get nothing for him in return. We shouldn't make a trade just for the sake of making a trade. Revis has not once said he would not re-sign with the Jets. Not once has he said that. All (maybe not all but most) of this let's trade Revis stuff is based on the fear of what MIGHT happen. You know we could get rid of some other highly paid players who's contracts we need to get rid of and re-sign Revis. If it came down to getting rid of Revis or Cromartie, I'd pick Cro. Revis is better and 15 months younger than Cromartie. When comes right down to it any GM and owner worth their salt could find the money to be able to re-sign Revis. But again Revis has never once said he wouldn't re-sign with the Jets. But now Woody Johnson has unnecessarily pissed him off, so re-signing Revis has now just gotten unnecessarily harder. Maybe we don't need to trade Revis but rather have an owner who let's the football people make the the football decisions. Then again Woody Johnson was "forced" into the trade for Tebow, so maybe he's now being forced to trade Revis. Personally I think he should leave it up to the people he's hired to handle this stuff, to handle it. All of this shit started because he opened his mouth. He didn't have to do that. So now we can't put the toothpaste back into the tube and so we probably will have to make a trade now that all of this is public. And when trades like this happen it's usually the team that gets the picks ends up getting the short end of the deal.

Ever heard the saying believe half of what you see and none of what you hear? I don't need Revis to tell me he will or won't resign with the Jets. I don't need Woody to tell me we're going to try to trade him this year. We judge people on actions, because that's whats going to get us the most accurate glimpse into the future. Here are some of the actions Revis has taken:

1. Held out of camp as a rookie
2. Held out of camp as a 4th year player even though he had 2 more years on his contract
3. He said he's the best DB and deserves to be paid the highest
4. He has stated that he felt the Jets lied to him in previous contract negotiations
5. His closest advisor is his uncle, who held out an entire year and forced a trade

These are just the facts, this is public record. I'm not including any rumors or presuppositions about how Revis is looking to be made the highest defensive player or how he only signed the short term deal in 2010 if Tanny agreed to language that would make it impossible for the Jets to franchise him setting up this exact situation. Take a step back, and see for yourself. If you're Revis, how are you not going to hit FA? What would make you resign with the Jets? You feel like you're worth $100M. You feel like the FO was deceitful. Your consiglieri was once in your shoes and successfully forced a team to do what he wanted... I mean, really? Do you seriously think that there's a sliver of chance that he doesn't say "Hey, I want to retire a Jet but they're not offering me enough. I'll hit the FA market and I'll give the Jets the option to match any deal". Then you sit back and watch 32 teams bid on you. We all know Revis to be intense, calculating and studious in everything he does. There's ZERO chance this plays out otherwise.

You're selling Woody short in this situation. Woody actually timed this perfectly. Its pretty obvious that the Jets are strapped for cash. NOTICE I SAID THE JETS, NOT WOODY PERSONALLY. The Jets need to make salary cap room and are in rebuilding mode. We're stuck with bad contracts we can't move and we're short on talent. By announcing the possibility of making Revis available, Woody has given every GM almost 3 months to put together a package for Revis. He's given every GM plenty of time to casually talk up Neil Schwartz at the various Pro Days and establish what it would take to sign Revis long term. Most importantly, he's given the Jets plenty of time to set the market for Revis. I guarantee you that we will not make a trade any time soon, but rest assured, there are several teams that are going to alter their FA moves based on the fact that the Jets are dangling Revis.

#71 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:41 AM

Some people don't know how to deal with star players. Other fans forgive and forget as soon as their star holdouts and gets a monster contract. But Jets fans want the star gone because he had the nerve to want to be compensated for his greatness and he gets compared to Keyshawn.
Posted Image

#72 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

http://www.nfl.com/n...n-before-injury

Darrelle Revis trade talk began reportedly prior injury

By Kareem Copeland
Around the League Writer
Published: Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:57 a.m. Updated: Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:20 a.m.

News broke this week that the New York Jets are considering trading Darrelle Revis, but this may not be the first time the Jets have looked to move the All-Pro cornerback.

Two sources told New York Post reporter Mark Cannizzaro that the Jets sought offers for Revis before he tore his anterior cruciate ligament in Week 3.

If true, that shows the Jets have been in preparation for a post-Revis world all season. Revis is due $6 million in 2013 and has a player-option for 2014, 2015 and 2016. He'll look to surpass Buffalo Bills defensive end Mario Williams' six-year, $96 million deal, a source told the New York Post, that is the richest contract ever for a defensive player. The Jets are expected to be $19 million over the salary cap in 2013 and to use the season to get their financial issues in order. That probably doesn't include giving out the most lucrative contract in NFL history for a defensive player.

Many consider Revis the best defender in the league, so those numbers aren't ridiculous. This will likely be the biggest contract of his career -- even coming off ACL surgery. Revis is 27 years old and that same money isn't given out to 30-year-old cornerbacks. He'll never have more leverage.

Revis is going to get paid in a pass-first NFL that is desperate for elite cornerbacks. If the Jets can't come up with the cash, they have move him rather than lose him for nothing.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#73 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:42 AM

All you people that are saying "don't trade Revis", answer one thing for me: how many more games would we have won if he was 100% healthy this year? How many Ws aid Revis worth by himself?

Spare me the circle logic of "it's a team game". We all remember how the offense shit the bed without Mangold two years ago. Corner stone players account directly for Ws, Revis does not.

#74 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:03 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 26 January 2013 - 11:42 AM, said:

All you people that are saying "don't trade Revis", answer one thing for me: how many more games would we have won if he was 100% healthy this year? How many Ws aid Revis worth by himself?

Probably 2 more games (the first meeting versus NE which went into OT and the Titans game later in the season that the Jets lost 14-10). The Jets faced murder's row after Revis was injured. Look at the teams we played after Revis' injury (the Pats twice, the 49ers, the Texans, and the Seahawks) all playoff teams. Even with a healthy Revis we still would have had trouble beating those teams considering we couldn't run or throw the ball on the offensive side of the ball (two things which are kind of important on offense). The only game against those teams I could have seen us winning is the first Pats game because it was still early in the season and was a close game that went into OT.

Spare me the circle logic of "it's a team game". We all remember how the offense shit the bed without Mangold two years ago. Corner stone players account directly for Ws, Revis does not.

You are really exaggerating that Mangold injury. He only missed two games while Revis missed 14 games. Mangold missed two road games. One a cross country game versus the Raiders and the next week was a game against the Ravens in Baltimore. The Ravens game we likely would have lost anyway even with Mangold and the Jets have usually have had trouble with those cross country games. So it's not like Mangold was on IR or something and the Jets just tanked afterwords, he only missed two games (weeks 3 and 4). The Jets lost those two games by a total of 27 points. Later that same season the Jets lost the game against the Eagles (which Mangold played in) by 26 points. So the offense shitted the bed in 2011 (and 2012) with and without Mangold.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#75 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 January 2013 - 03:45 PM, said:

I would still like to know what team is going to trade away VALUABLE draft picks for Revis (who they would have to negotiate a new contract with)? How does this trade benefit THEM? All I've read from the "lets trade Revis (a.k.a. the little street thug) for picks" people is how this trade would benefit us. The other 31 teams in the league aren't focused on doing a trade that will just benefit the Jets. This ain't Madden franchise mode folks.

Your right the market will be limited to a few teams.

This is assuming we cant resign Revis. I believe we will try to resign him first.

49er have a ton of picks and will want to move Alex Smith. They also are in need of secondary help. Their cap will allow for them to make this trade. I believe this is the #1 team that will be willing to play.

Jerry Jones is the kind of guy who also would make a trade. He has less talent to offer from a players point but history has shown he is not scared to trade picks for players. Also a team in need of secondary help.

I am sure there are more teams but those are the two that come to mind
Posted Image

#76 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 26 January 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

Ever heard the saying believe half of what you see and none of what you hear? I don't need Revis to tell me he will or won't resign with the Jets. I don't need Woody to tell me we're going to try to trade him this year. We judge people on actions, because that's whats going to get us the most accurate glimpse into the future. Here are some of the actions Revis has taken:

1. Held out of camp as a rookie
2. Held out of camp as a 4th year player even though he had 2 more years on his contract
3. He said he's the best DB and deserves to be paid the highest
4. He has stated that he felt the Jets lied to him in previous contract negotiations
5. His closest advisor is his uncle, who held out an entire year and forced a trade

These are just the facts, this is public record. I'm not including any rumors or presuppositions about how Revis is looking to be made the highest defensive player or how he only signed the short term deal in 2010 if Tanny agreed to language that would make it impossible for the Jets to franchise him setting up this exact situation. Take a step back, and see for yourself. If you're Revis, how are you not going to hit FA? What would make you resign with the Jets? You feel like you're worth $100M. You feel like the FO was deceitful. Your consiglieri was once in your shoes and successfully forced a team to do what he wanted... I mean, really? Do you seriously think that there's a sliver of chance that he doesn't say "Hey, I want to retire a Jet but they're not offering me enough. I'll hit the FA market and I'll give the Jets the option to match any deal". Then you sit back and watch 32 teams bid on you. We all know Revis to be intense, calculating and studious in everything he does. There's ZERO chance this plays out otherwise.

You're selling Woody short in this situation. Woody actually timed this perfectly. Its pretty obvious that the Jets are strapped for cash. NOTICE I SAID THE JETS, NOT WOODY PERSONALLY. The Jets need to make salary cap room and are in rebuilding mode. We're stuck with bad contracts we can't move and we're short on talent. By announcing the possibility of making Revis available, Woody has given every GM almost 3 months to put together a package for Revis. He's given every GM plenty of time to casually talk up Neil Schwartz at the various Pro Days and establish what it would take to sign Revis long term. Most importantly, he's given the Jets plenty of time to set the market for Revis. I guarantee you that we will not make a trade any time soon, but rest assured, there are several teams that are going to alter their FA moves based on the fact that the Jets are dangling Revis.

You want some facts here are some facts. Woody Johnson bought the Jets in 2000

2000: Under Woody's ownership the Jets trade away Belicheat to the Patriots for a first round draft pick. The draft pick turns into Shaun Ellis. Though Ellis becomes a good and stable player for the Jets during the next decade, Belicheat becomes the best HC of this era and wins 3 Super Bowls in 4 years and goes to 2 more Super Bowls on top of that.

-The Jets trade WR Keyshawn Johnson to the Buccaneers for 2 first round picks that turn into John Abraham and Anthony Becht. Johnson went on to win a Super Bowl with the Bucs two seasons later while Becht was a total bust and Abraham though a great player when healthy never really showed up on a consistent basis and was traded to Atlanta for a draft pick that that was used to pick Nick Mangold.

2001: The Jets let James Farrior go in free agency and he signs with the Steelers and becomes a 2 time Pro-Bowler and 2 time Super Bowl champion with them.

2008: The Jets trade former defensive ROTY and Pro-Bowl LB Jonathan Vilma to the Saints for two draft picks that are used to pick Shonn Greene and Dwight Lowery. Vilma goes on to win a Super Bowl with the Saints (this is becoming a trend) while Shonn Greene develops "Thomas Jones disease" and Dwight Lowery is traded by the Jets to Jacksonville for an undisclosed draft pick that after multiple trades ends up in Indy's hands and they draft Tim Fugger in the 7th round.

-The Jets trade draft picks for Brett Favre and release Chad Pennington who goes on to sign with division rival Miami. Miami defeats the Jets in week 17 to go on to win the AFC East in a season where Tom Brady had a season ending injury. While the Packers use the draft pick they got from the Jets to trade up in the draft and they draft Clay Matthews. Who goes on to do guess what? Win a Super Bowl.

2010: The Jets refuse to give Pro-Bowler Leon Washington a new contract and put the franchise tag him. After a season ending injury they would later trade him to Seattle for a draft pick that they use to pick fullback John Conner. Conner is now no longer with the Jets.

And now Woody Johnson is on his third GM and his fourth HC and after all of this, this is the guy you trust to be able to trade the best player the Jets have gotten under his ownership for draft picks and turn those picks into quality players? Well I don't have the same faith that you do. I don't have the faith that this leadership will FINALLY get it right this time around after getting it wrong as many times as they have. Trading Darrelle Revis in the long run is not going to work out in the Jets favor, but if history is any indicator a trade will work out in Revis' favor. It will all but guarantee him a Super Bowl ring.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#77 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 January 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

You want some facts here are some facts. Woody Johnson bought the Jets in 2000

2000: Under Woody's ownership the Jets trade away Belicheat to the Patriots for a first round draft pick. The draft pick turns into Shaun Ellis. Though Ellis becomes a good and stable player for the Jets during the next decade, Belicheat becomes the best HC of this era and wins 3 Super Bowls in 4 years and goes to 2 more Super Bowls on top of that.

If you're going to do this, at least be honest about it. The Jets "traded" BB to the Patriots? Ummm how about not. How about that BB is a scumbag that RESIGNED from the Jets at his press conference, which was held that announced him as the HC of the Jets. Naturally, Woody smelled something was foul when he went on to take the Pats job like the same week... so he complained to the league because obviously Bob Kraft had negotiated with a NYJ employee without permission of the Jets, the league agreed, fined the Pats their 1st rounder and awarded it to the Jets. To call that a trade is absurd. We turned that fine into a Pro Bowl D Lineman. Throw this out of your astute analysis.

-The Jets trade WR Keyshawn Johnson to the Buccaneers for 2 first round picks that turn into John Abraham and Anthony Becht. Johnson went on to win a Super Bowl with the Bucs two seasons later while Becht was a total bust and Abraham though a great player when healthy never really showed up on a consistent basis and was traded to Atlanta for a draft pick that that was used to pick Nick Mangold.

So, to sum it up, we turned an underperforming diva WR into Nick Mangold. I think this is a win all day long and twice on Sunday. Even with Becht busting out, this was an awesome trade and decidedly pro Jets. You left out the fact that Johnson was such a hit in Tampa, that Gruden deactivated him with half a season left in 2003 and shipped him to the Cowboys for Joey Galloway. Any time there's a trade when one team walks away with 2 first rounders and another team gets a player that they run out of town within 3 years, I think that Team 1 won.

2001: The Jets let James Farrior go in free agency and he signs with the Steelers and becomes a 2 time Pro-Bowler and 2 time Super Bowl champion with them.

For whatever reason, Farrior was a bust while he was here. I don't know whether it was our system, or what but he was a bust. I just looked up his stats (he only played in 27 games in 3 seasons) and the Jets let him walk. Remember that around this time, we were in cap hell thanks to Parcells going for it all. The bigger loss in those times was Kareem McKenzie who we couldn't afford to resign either.

2008: The Jets trade former defensive ROTY and Pro-Bowl LB Jonathan Vilma to the Saints for two draft picks that are used to pick Shonn Greene and Dwight Lowery. Vilma goes on to win a Super Bowl with the Saints (this is becoming a trend) while Shonn Greene develops "Thomas Jones disease" and Dwight Lowery is traded by the Jets to Jacksonville for an undisclosed draft pick that after multiple trades ends up in Indy's hands and they draft Tim Fugger in the 7th round.

You forgot to mention 3 things: Vilma ended 2007 on IR with a knee injury; Vilma has a diagnosis of a degenrative knee condition that affects his ligaments and at the time of his injury there were serious questions about his ability to continue his career; Mangini was installing the 3-4 defense and having a one knee undersize LBer who may or may not ever play football again on the last year of his rookie deal was not appealing. The Saints obviously won this one, but it was a low risk/high reward deal. We did "okay" all things considering. How good would Vilma have been in the 3-4? No one was complaining about Greene when he was bowling people over in the playoffs in 2009 and 2010.

-The Jets trade draft picks for Brett Favre and release Chad Pennington who goes on to sign with division rival Miami. Miami defeats the Jets in week 17 to go on to win the AFC East in a season where Tom Brady had a season ending injury. While the Packers use the draft pick they got from the Jets to trade up in the draft and they draft Clay Matthews. Who goes on to do guess what? Win a Super Bowl.

This has little to do with anything. Pennington had no future in NY because of his injuries. The Jets assumed that they were a healthy QB away from a deep playoff run and gave up a conditional 4th round pick, which became a 3rd rounder. That pick was traded to NE who selected Brandon Tate who has a whopping 643 receiving yards in his career. You want to pretend like we somehow missed on Clay Matthews? Why would you even bring his name up? Yea, he was drafted with a pick that the Packers got from NE and NE got a pick that we had but there were 3 or 4 other trades in between that involved multiple 2nd and 3rd round picks and 3 teams. It's more accurate to equate getting Favre with the Pats drafting Tate. I think this is a wash.

2010: The Jets refuse to give Pro-Bowler Leon Washington a new contract and put the franchise tag him. After a season ending injury they would later trade him to Seattle for a draft pick that they use to pick fullback John Conner. Conner is now no longer with the Jets.

I still support letting Leon go. It was the right thing to do at the time. Remember, we were strapped for cash because we had to extend Mangold, DBrick, Harris and Revis. Leon was coming off a compound leg fracture and wanted a big contract. Right move.

And now Woody Johnson is on his third GM and his fourth HC and after all of this, this is the guy you trust to be able to trade the best player the Jets have gotten under his ownership for draft picks and turn those picks into quality players? Well I don't have the same faith that you do. I don't have the faith that this leadership will FINALLY get it right this time around after getting it wrong as many times as they have. Trading Darrelle Revis in the long run is not going to work out in the Jets favor, but if history is any indicator a trade will work out in Revis' favor. It will all but guarantee him a Super Bowl ring.

Since Woody Johnson bought the Jets in 2000, the Jets have been to the playoffs 6 times in 12 years. You know how many times the Jets have been to the playoffs between SB3 and Woody? 8! 8 times between 1970 and 2000, and 6 times from 2001 until now. Say what you want about Woody, but he's trying his best to make this a winning team. Getting us to the playoffs every other year, as opposed to twice a decade is evidence of that.

#78 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 January 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

Probably 2 more games (the first meeting versus NE which went into OT and the Titans game later in the season that the Jets lost 14-10). The Jets faced murder's row after Revis was injured. Look at the teams we played after Revis' injury (the Pats twice, the 49ers, the Texans, and the Seahawks) all playoff teams. Even with a healthy Revis we still would have had trouble beating those teams considering we couldn't run or throw the ball on the offensive side of the ball (two things which are kind of important on offense). The only game against those teams I could have seen us winning is the first Pats game because it was still early in the season and was a close game that went into OT.

I think you're reaching but I'll give you those 2. Is Revis worth it? Is it worth to make someone the highest paid defensive player for 2 additional wins when you're literally treading financial water and are a sub .500 team? I don't.

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 January 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

You are really exaggerating that Mangold injury. He only missed two games while Revis missed 14 games. Mangold missed two road games. One a cross country game versus the Raiders and the next week was a game against the Ravens in Baltimore. The Ravens game we likely would have lost anyway even with Mangold and the Jets have usually have had trouble with those cross country games. So it's not like Mangold was on IR or something and the Jets just tanked afterwords, he only missed two games (weeks 3 and 4). The Jets lost those two games by a total of 27 points. Later that same season the Jets lost the game against the Eagles (which Mangold played in) by 26 points. So the offense shitted the bed in 2011 (and 2012) with and without Mangold.

Do you remember what the OL looked like without Mangold? I'd have gotten a sack in those 2 games.

#79 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:11 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 26 January 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

I think you're reaching but I'll give you those 2. Is Revis worth it? Is it worth to make someone the highest paid defensive player for 2 additional wins when you're literally treading financial water and are a sub .500 team? I don't.

You're basing your entire argument that Revis wants to be the highest paid defensive player off of what he said almost 3 years ago. Now I know you don't want to hear this but it is true. One football player is not going to win you a game all by himself. This isn't like basketball when one player can have such an impact on a game he alone can win you that game. Football is a team sport (might not want to hear it but it's the truth) and you have to have to have more good players than bad to even give yourself a chance of having a winning season. Revis alone is not going to win us a game, but he damn sure can (and has) kept us in games we won that we could've lost.

Do you remember what the OL looked like without Mangold? I'd have gotten a sack in those 2 games.

You mean in those two games he missed in 2011? Those two games that you made seem like had such an impact on the Jets that those two games alone were the reason the Jets didn't live up to expectations in 2011? You tried to make it seem like the games Mangold missed were the reason the Jets offense was so awful in 2011 when that was not at all true. He missed TWO games out of 17. Our offense has looked like shit in more games that Mangold has played in than in the two games he's missed. No you're just exaggerating the impact Mangold's injury had on the Jets. Like I said we likely would have lost those TWO games even if Mangold had played in them.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#80 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 January 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

You're basing your entire argument that Revis wants to be the highest paid defensive player off of what he said almost 3 years ago.

What has changed since that time? Revis is on record saying that he wants to be highest paid. He's not on record saying he changed his mind. He's not on record saying hes going to give the Jets a hometown discount. He's not on record saying he's going to do what it takes to make sure the Jets have enough money to build a competitive team. No. The only thing that Revis has done since signing his extension is complain that the front office has "lied" to him.

What in this entire saga, gives you any inkling that he's looking for ANYTHING other than being the highest paid defensive player. I'm basing my logic on what he has said... what are you basing yours on?

View PostMr_Jet, on 26 January 2013 - 10:11 PM, said:

You mean in those two games he missed in 2011? Those two games that you made seem like had such an impact on the Jets that those two games alone were the reason the Jets didn't live up to expectations in 2011? You tried to make it seem like the games Mangold missed were the reason the Jets offense was so awful in 2011 when that was not at all true. He missed TWO games out of 17. Our offense has looked like shit in more games that Mangold has played in than in the two games he's missed. No you're just exaggerating the impact Mangold's injury had on the Jets. Like I said we likely would have lost those TWO games even if Mangold had played in them.

Lets not play hypotheticals. Lets take stats to this. With Revis, the Jets were ranked 2nd in pass protection and 5th without him. We dropped 3 spots. Lets not compare that to a hypothetical drop in offensive production without Mangold, because out offense is horrible with him. Assume Revis is asking for $16M per year with around $60M guaranteed. Is he worth it? Is he worth tying up all that money for a miniscule bump in rankings?

• (20 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users