NYJetsFan.com Forums: If You Could Move/live Anywhere In The Country - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets get dismantled in KC
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) Jeeeeeeeez
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) wow
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) 2nd and 10
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) Drop
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) 3rd and 10
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) CMON O WTF
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:02 PM) THE GUYS IN RED ARE NOT ON OUR TEAM!!!!!!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:02 PM) 4th and the game
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) Terrible throw
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) another f***ing pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) Good job Fitz Right to the DB
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) From player of the week to trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) wtf fitzpatrick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:03 PM) 6 trunovers
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:05 PM) What a shit game
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:05 PM) absolute trash
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:08 PM) already burned all 3 timeouts too
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:08 PM) AWFUCKINL
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:09 PM) Really had no choice
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) WOW
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) Life as a jets fan
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) ..........................................................
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:10 PM) another f***ing pick 6
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) 7 turnovers
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) we had 9 days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) and we play like this?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:11 PM) 9 fuckin days
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:12 PM) 9 NINE NINE FUCKIN DAYS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:12 PM) Take all the starters out atleast
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:13 PM) Ryan Shitspatrick showed up today
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:14 PM) Good thing I don't drink during JETS games I'd be in an alcohol coma today
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) Another pick
MikeGangGree... Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) 6 picks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:17 PM) 6 f***ing INT's
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:18 PM) 8 turnovers. Most since 1975
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:20 PM) we don't deserve to be considered good
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:20 PM) we are a clusterfuck
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:49 PM) This was a horrible effort by the team
ganggreen2003 Icon : (25 September 2016 - 06:49 PM) they had 10 days to prepare and still shit themselves on the field
canuckfan Icon : (26 September 2016 - 06:25 AM) Jets fans finding out what the fans of Fitzy's previous teams already knew. Game manager at best; QB disaster-area at worst. Time to cultivate Bryce Petty or write the season off. We are behind in the conference tie breakers already as it will surely come down to that if we are to make a wild card. Yesterday was one of those games where I didn't even have the slightest feeling they were going to come back.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 September 2016 - 04:03 PM) Jets claim TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins on waivers
MikeGangGree... Icon : (27 September 2016 - 05:24 PM) Reports are Russell Wilson is out for the next 3 weeks
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 September 2016 - 10:10 AM) Seahags sign C.J. Spiller
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 September 2016 - 12:18 PM) jets resigned ross.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 September 2016 - 12:18 PM) updated the roster page
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

If You Could Move/live Anywhere In The Country

#1 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:13 PM

Debating making a move out of Cheeseland and debating whee to go. On one hand I have family in NY, AZ, SC, GA, FL and WI on the other I have lived there before. Things that are important to us are good schools that are properly funded, reasonable cost of living including taxes, social events and of course jobs. So what or where would you move and why?
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:00 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 03 February 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Debating making a move out of Cheeseland and debating whee to go. On one hand I have family in NY, AZ, SC, GA, FL and WI on the other I have lived there before. Things that are important to us are good schools that are properly funded, reasonable cost of living including taxes, social events and of course jobs. So what or where would you move and why?


I enjoyed my brief stay in tampa florida last month. Didn't feel that over populated. I don't think i could sustain the hot weather all year but it seemed nice. No income tax also. I'm sure someone else on the board can hopefully give unbiased suggestion or further info about tampa. If I had to make the same decision for my parents I would send them in that direction.

Another suggestion is richmond va low cost of living. I had a great paying job there almost zero traffic and good airport.
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#3 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:03 PM

View Postsantana, on 03 February 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

I enjoyed my brief stay in tampa florida last month. Didn't feel that over populated. I don't think i could sustain the hot weather all year but it seemed nice. No income tax also. I'm sure someone else on the board can hopefully give unbiased suggestion or further info about tampa. If I had to make the same decision for my parents I would send them in that direction.

Another suggestion is richmond va low cost of living. I had a great paying job there almost zero traffic and good airport.

I do not think I would want to live in the south again. Hot, Very humid and Slooowwww. I do have family in FL (Orlando, Vero Beach). The places I am researching now are Denver CO. Eastern KY TN area and western Oregon. All have a good income to expense ratio, good schools and things to do. I will say that suprisingly KY and TN really have intrested me. I may take a little trip next month during spring break.
Posted Image
0

#4 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 04 February 2013 - 03:03 PM, said:

I do not think I would want to live in the south again. Hot, Very humid and Slooowwww. I do have family in FL (Orlando, Vero Beach). The places I am researching now are Denver CO. Eastern KY TN area and western Oregon. All have a good income to expense ratio, good schools and things to do. I will say that suprisingly KY and TN really have intrested me. I may take a little trip next month during spring break.


I've never been to any of those places
why the change?
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#5 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

I like to move. I consider it a life experience. My field of work allows me to find a job just about anywhere. I guess I like change. More exploring right now than a firm choice. Also tired of snow. Has not been above freezing here for probably six weeks.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

My family used to have a house in Denver, CO. Grandparents sold it a couple of years before they died. Really loved the area when I was there although I haven't been back in a while. Recently passed legislation might make me want to go back though :victory:
Posted Image
0

#7 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:57 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 04 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

My family used to have a house in Denver, CO. Grandparents sold it a couple of years before they died. Really loved the area when I was there although I haven't been back in a while. Recently passed legislation might make me want to go back though :victory:/>

When I lived in AZ I used to go to Bronco games with some friends and have done a few MTB races in the area as well. I would say I have spent enough time there to say I believe I would like it. Before I moved to WI, I considered FT. Collins. I could have transferred with Wells Fargo since there was a DM position open at the time. It would have been a step down though so I went to WI. Also my wife has family here. The more I read about Knoxsville and Asheville the more I like it. Planning a trip through that area over spring break.
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   santana Icon

  • I'm batman
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin
  • Posts: 7,992
  • Joined: 03-June 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Washington DC
  • Interests:Keeping this place from breaking... and titties.

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Denver seems so colddddddddddd

As I get older i feel like winter depresses me more each year
Nyjetsfan.com Jets Fan Forum and Chat
0

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:47 AM

View Postsantana, on 05 February 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Denver seems so colddddddddddd

As I get older i feel like winter depresses me more each year


It was -2 degrees here this morning. We have not been above freezing since well before Christmas. -19 degrees two thursdays ago. Have not seen my lawn since Halloween (snow). Denver seems pretty warm to me.
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   MNJET Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 277
  • Joined: 14-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Minnesota

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

Denver rarely gets as cold as WI/MN (-13 below last Friday morning). It will get hit with snowstorms, but the daily average high is still 45 degrees in January. I have family in Boulder, and every time I have been out there it has been great.
0

#11 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:44 PM

View PostMNJET, on 06 February 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

Denver rarely gets as cold as WI/MN (-13 below last Friday morning). It will get hit with snowstorms, but the daily average high is still 45 degrees in January. I have family in Boulder, and every time I have been out there it has been great.


Down in Charelston, Beaufort SC Area. 66degrees sunny and beautiful. Meanwhile just got off phone with my wife and she said its 15 degrees. Mmmmmm
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

I think once I reach retirement age I'm going to move to southern California. Probably Santa Barbara. I can't see myself as an old man still dealing with snow.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:21 PM

My dad says when he retires from politics he wants to move to Dominican Republic...I need to take my ass back down there too
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,331
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 09 February 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

My dad says when he retires from politics he wants to move to Dominican Republic...I need to take my ass back down there too



Hopefully in a few years Americans will be able to travel to Cuba as tourist. That's where I'd like to visit. Hopefully Castro will finally die soon and maybe that will do more to ease restrictions.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#15 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

The cost of living is a little to high in SoCal. Also I really don't like high temps. AZ was like a damn oven. One of the reasons I left. Hilton Head Island was nice but very tourist driven. Also getting over populated. Otherwise I did like the south for the most part.
Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

Speaking of the cost of living...I'm looking to go to graduate school in the Fall and I'd want to move into graduate student housing, they want $1,500 a month for a studio :banghead: . Here in NYC though that's about the norm.
Posted Image
0

#17 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:07 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 09 February 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

Speaking of the cost of living...I'm looking to go to graduate school in the Fall and I'd want to move into graduate student housing, they want $1,500 a month for a studio :banghead:/> . Here in NYC though that's about the norm.

What does that include? Utilities, Phone, Internet, or Cable?
Posted Image
0

#18 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

I've been pushing to move out West for a while. In the last 2 years, I had friends move to San Diego, LA, Vegas (3 different people) and Seattle. My wife loves LA. I would do Vegas, but it's too damn hot and I'm not sure how it will be once my son starts getting out and about. I floated the idea of FL but she said she'd rather move to Jamaica. I really hate the winter so I'm looking to go South or West.
0

#19 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,173
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 12 February 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

What does that include? Utilities, Phone, Internet, or Cable?


It comes furnished, wi-fi/cable ready, and includes all utilities. In the grand scheme of things it isn't that bad
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:12 PM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 09 February 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

Speaking of the cost of living...I'm looking to go to graduate school in the Fall and I'd want to move into graduate student housing, they want $1,500 a month for a studio :banghead:/> . Here in NYC though that's about the norm.


If this is in the city, that's actually a bargain.
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users