NYJetsFan.com Forums: Updated Mock Drafts - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ALL WE NEEDED WAS A FIELD GOAL
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:39 PM) Should have gotten desean Jackson this offsesson
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:43 PM) yup
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) wowsers
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) i'm still crying from last night
V DidDy 210 Icon : (17 October 2014 - 06:44 PM) and on top of that the jets fuccked me again by getting harvin before he could play this week lol
santana Icon : (17 October 2014 - 07:33 PM) stop your crying THERE'S NO CRYING AT NYJETSFAN
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 08:12 AM) Jets are cutting David Nelson
jetfan4life12 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 09:15 AM) the probably could have had Santana Moss cheap. He has been healthy all season but inactive every week
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:06 AM) I'd prefer to keep him and cut Salas
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:36 AM) you would of thought david nelson would of been more of a redzone threat by this point. hes a big dude.
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 11:39 AM) real madrid shooting practice continues
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:02 PM) arent there some other names that could have been cut instead
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 12:03 PM) chris owusu
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:21 PM) Salas is better than Nelson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:22 PM) Nelson is rated as the worst wr in football this season
santana Icon : (18 October 2014 - 01:34 PM) he has to better than owusu or graham
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (18 October 2014 - 04:36 PM) I posted an article about harvin and some of his issues. Dude seems like a wack job with talent. Hope rex can corral this guy or he could make the locker room implode
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 AM) Wasn't demean Jackson vilified as a gang affiliated street thug during his Philly release
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:31 PM) damn football sunday and no ones on
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:00 PM) Yeah, cuz Rex is so good at developing offensive talent; 0 - Infinity
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:02 PM) Harvin is Holmes 2.0, except punches for general bitchiness and annoying first down celebrations.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:03 PM) i'm not buying into the media nonsense
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:06 PM) Harvin is a playmaker, we needed one.
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:15 PM) I hope he tears it up as a Jet, but he's been tossed from 2 teams in as many years and hasn't cracked 1000 yds in his career. I wouldn't be surprised if he had CTE from those brutal head hits, hence the aggression of late.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:18 PM) I was tossed from two t-ball teams and some people still say i was the best hitter on timid deer lane
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) bills RBs dropping like flies
Canuck Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 01:20 PM) We'll only really know when the autopsy his brain. Stay tuned! Guy never should have played the Super Bowl after the 2 concussions he suffered against the Saints.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 01:26 PM) whitehurst clipboard jesus
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:54 PM) brian shottenheimer must of lost his mind haha
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) fuckin orton
V DidDy 210 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) how does he keep doing it?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:53 PM) Jack Daniels
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 06:25 PM) murray horse
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:28 PM) GOD DAMN IT ANQUAN
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) what is this amateur hour!?!?!?
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) come on!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:43 PM) Manning just broke the Passing TD record
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) :boredom: we could of had him a few years ago
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:44 PM) but at least he didn't break it on us
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:45 PM) I don't think he wanted to be here
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I don't really care for passing records being broken. Qbs now have a lot of rules in their favor
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:46 PM) I mean even the catch that got them into the redzone was a PI call that wouldnt of been called when favre played
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:16 AM) is that a suggestion that Favre was a better QB than Peyton?
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 AM) No it's a suggestion that passing records today are a bit skewed by the modern rules
santana Icon : (Today, 08:05 AM) everyone knows Favre is the bestest ever that's not even an argument duhhhhh
Resize Shouts Area

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

Updated Mock Drafts

#21 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 192
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostTebow15, on 10 February 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

A couple? you know a couple means the number 2 right? try this: Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, and Mark Sanchez.

That's not a couple, that is 4 straight. That's a culture of lazy,pre-madonna qbs, that don't amount to anything as pros because their college careers are solely a product of the immense talent around them on offense.

Oh, and to top it all off, the guy is coming off of shoulder surgery. Yea pick him up. Posted Image

You forgot Todd Marinovich
0

#22 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,693
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostTebow15, on 10 February 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

A couple? you know a couple means the number 2 right? try this: Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, and Mark Sanchez.

That's not a couple, that is 4 straight. That's a culture of lazy,pre-madonna qbs, that don't amount to anything as pros because their college careers are solely a product of the immense talent around them on offense.

Oh, and to top it all off, the guy is coming off of shoulder surgery. Yea pick him up. Posted Image


For a guy with a Ghandi quote in his signature...you aren't showing much reasonable logic.

For starters, Carson Palmer was a good QB...especially before his injury. Matt Leinart was shit and anyone with half a brain could see that...I couldn't believe he got picked that high. John David Booty was a 5th round pick...sssssooooo...huh? And Mark Sanchez...well...he did look real good in college. I guess we can chalk that up to one year of college starting and Schottenheimer.

I understand the notion, and I can't imagine the Jets drafting Barkley. I mean the fan base would go apeshit...which shouldn't be a reason but we all know it is at least a factor.

But, you have to see the tremendous flaw in this logic. It is flawed in reverse too. I hate when people say School X has produced lots of good talent at Position Y so Player Z has an advantage. That's crazy.
Posted Image
0

#23 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 290
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 11 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

For a guy with a Ghandi quote in his signature...you aren't showing much reasonable logic.

For starters, Carson Palmer was a good QB...especially before his injury. Matt Leinart was shit and anyone with half a brain could see that...I couldn't believe he got picked that high. John David Booty was a 5th round pick...sssssooooo...huh? And Mark Sanchez...well...he did look real good in college. I guess we can chalk that up to one year of college starting and Schottenheimer.

I understand the notion, and I can't imagine the Jets drafting Barkley. I mean the fan base would go apeshit...which shouldn't be a reason but we all know it is at least a factor.

But, you have to see the tremendous flaw in this logic. It is flawed in reverse too. I hate when people say School X has produced lots of good talent at Position Y so Player Z has an advantage. That's crazy.


Lol @ John David Booty
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#24 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 11 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

For a guy with a Ghandi quote in his signature...you aren't showing much reasonable logic.

For starters, Carson Palmer was a good QB...especially before his injury. Matt Leinart was shit and anyone with half a brain could see that...I couldn't believe he got picked that high. John David Booty was a 5th round pick...sssssooooo...huh? And Mark Sanchez...well...he did look real good in college. I guess we can chalk that up to one year of college starting and Schottenheimer.

I understand the notion, and I can't imagine the Jets drafting Barkley. I mean the fan base would go apeshit...which shouldn't be a reason but we all know it is at least a factor.

But, you have to see the tremendous flaw in this logic. It is flawed in reverse too. I hate when people say School X has produced lots of good talent at Position Y so Player Z has an advantage. That's crazy.


How many playoff wins does Carson Palmer have? Oh wait . . .

and those are the past 4 qbs, i dont choose where they get drafted. I'm sorry that for one year nfl teams drafted a usc qb in a closer round to what their worth is.

and clearly you don't get the quote. not surprising either.
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

  • I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,143
  • Joined: 25-July 07
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

and I know some of you have trouble with this:
Posted Image


so let me spell it out for you, because u have already wasted more time than I care to give.

http://wiki.answers....won_Super_Bowls

there you will find evidence that NO qb who has played for USC has ever PLAYED in a Super Bowl, let alone won one EVER!

Now while you look at this and are stuck between numbers 3 and 4 above, I say this not to bash USC or say that it is coincidence. There is a reason no qb has ever gone on to win a super bowl that played for Southern Cal and that is because no qb goes to USC to be a hard worker. QBs go to USC to have lavish college party lives at one of the biggest cities in the world, in a section that is full of bright lights, beaches, and sun. They go there to live it up, not to workout.

It is the culture of usc that makes their qbs terrible in the pros. it is a culture that is continued because the players that go there choose it mainly for this reason. They attract that type of qb and you do not win big games as a qb by taking shots with college girls, in hot tubs, as your main offseason workout.
Posted Image

Posted Image
0

#26 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 290
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

and I know some of you have trouble with this:
Posted Image


so let me spell it out for you, because u have already wasted more time than I care to give.

http://wiki.answers....won_Super_Bowls

there you will find evidence that NO qb who has played for USC has ever PLAYED in a Super Bowl, let alone won one EVER!

Now while you look at this and are stuck between numbers 3 and 4 above, I say this not to bash USC or say that it is coincidence. There is a reason no qb has ever gone on to win a super bowl that played for Southern Cal and that is because no qb goes to USC to be a hard worker. QBs go to USC to have lavish college party lives at one of the biggest cities in the world, in a section that is full of bright lights, beaches, and sun. They go there to live it up, not to workout.

It is the culture of usc that makes their qbs terrible in the pros. it is a culture that is continued because the players that go there choose it mainly for this reason. They attract that type of qb and you do not win big games as a qb by taking shots with college girls, in hot tubs, as your main offseason workout.
Posted Image


This is hilarious. Under this logic, the Redskins and 49ers are doomed.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#27 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,693
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

and I know some of you have trouble with this:
Posted Image


so let me spell it out for you, because u have already wasted more time than I care to give.

http://wiki.answers....won_Super_Bowls

there you will find evidence that NO qb who has played for USC has ever PLAYED in a Super Bowl, let alone won one EVER!

Now while you look at this and are stuck between numbers 3 and 4 above, I say this not to bash USC or say that it is coincidence. There is a reason no qb has ever gone on to win a super bowl that played for Southern Cal and that is because no qb goes to USC to be a hard worker. QBs go to USC to have lavish college party lives at one of the biggest cities in the world, in a section that is full of bright lights, beaches, and sun. They go there to live it up, not to workout.

It is the culture of usc that makes their qbs terrible in the pros. it is a culture that is continued because the players that go there choose it mainly for this reason. They attract that type of qb and you do not win big games as a qb by taking shots with college girls, in hot tubs, as your main offseason workout.
Posted Image


OK Ghandi...let's break down the lazy, no-good, frat boy, beach bum theory.

Does this theory apply to UCLA (which is closer to the beach)?........Troy Aikman.

Does this theory apply to Miami, FL?......Jim Kelly....Bernie Kosar....Vinny Testaverde.

I mean, honestly, I don't even know where to begin if you truly believe what you're saying. I guess....keep staring at your signature...it'll be the only thing that tells you you're right.

I KNOW!!! Let's just draft whoever the hell comes out of Stanford next. They produced John Elway and Andrew Luck! The next guy is guaranteed to work real hard and never, ever drink alcohol/go to the beach!!!!
Posted Image
0

#28 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,693
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

PS - God damn Ole Miss QB's....

Posted Image
Posted Image
0

#29 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,057
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

March got here quickly
Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#30 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,253
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 12 February 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

March got here quickly


It sure did.


You know Clemens11 Tebow15 McElroy14 Perry Mason, Gandhi didn't belittle the people that disagreed with him.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#31 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 13 February 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

It sure did.


Perry Mason,


I hate that I have to google your punchlines... but this was a good one.
0

#32 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

no qb goes to USC to be a hard worker.


Because you have intimate knowledge of the intentions of every QB who has ever played at USC.....right? You're use of "logic" is simply dazzling.

The funny part to me is that you're evaluating quarterbacks after publicly and vehemently backing Clemens and Tebow... :hysterical:/>
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
1

#33 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,253
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 13 February 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

The funny part to me is that you're evaluating quarterbacks after publicly and vehemently backing Clemens and Tebow... :hysterical:


Case closed.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#34 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,253
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 13 February 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

I hate that I have to google your punchlines... but this was a good one.



Well I'm glad it meets your approval.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#35 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,028
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 13 February 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

It sure did.


You know Clemens11 Tebow15 McElroy14 Perry Mason, Gandhi didn't belittle the people that disagreed with him.


You spelled Gandhi right! :drinks:
0

#36 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,253
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

View PostChaos, on 13 February 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

You spelled Gandhi right! :drinks:



:drinks: You have good memory.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions


Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#37 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,563
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 13 February 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

Because you have intimate knowledge of the intentions of every QB who has ever played at USC.....right? You're use of "logic" is simply dazzling.

The funny part to me is that you're evaluating quarterbacks after publicly and vehemently backing Clemens and Tebow... :hysterical:/>/>



Can't argue logic like this.

And just for the record.....there have been ahrdworking QB's out of USC. They may not have won any rings via playing time, but hard woking? Yes. Rodney Peete went to USC and had a 16 year career in the NFL. You don't last that long and manage to marry Holly Robinson without working hard.

As for USC having a QB with a ring, there is one. He just didn't play. (Rob Johnson)
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#38 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

  • 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 5,057
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Walter Football 2014 mock draft (http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php)

Quote

1. New York Jets: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
2013 NFL Mock Draft Pick (as of 2/7): Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB

The Jets have to keep Mark Sanchez on the roster next season because cutting him would result in a $17.1 million cap hit. Giving Sanchez such a contract was a fireable offense, so it's no surprise that the Jets now have a new general manager.

Fortunately, New York can get out of Sanchez's nightmare deal following the 2013 campaign, and its fans can finally move on to a real quarterback. Maybe Fireman Ed will even return.

I had Jadeveon Clowney going first overall in my previous 2014 NFL Mock Draft, but I'm dropping him out of the top spot. He's still the best player projected to be available, but the demand for quarterbacks is too great. Besides, Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel are much better than the signal-callers entering this April's draft.

Posted ImagePosted Image
0

#39 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,693
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

Ah Teddy Bridgewater...what could have been. You could have made Miami a slightly less shitty team.

I'm NEVER in favor of tanking as a concept...I think it carries over a culture of losing...but shit if Bridgewater and Manziel turn in great 2013 campaigns the Jets have got to get one of them.

They're the type of ballers any team needs at QB.
Posted Image
0

#40 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,488
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

What happens if Geno Smith falls to #9? Do the Jets draft him?
0

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users