NYJetsFan.com Forums: Updated Mock Drafts - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:28 AM) i need to install handrails with all you peeps hopping aboard the fire izdik train, not joking anymore huh?
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 11:58 AM) I've been sayin fire idzik since thanksgiving 2010
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 01:11 PM) When you started hating Idzik it was before you could rationally hate him, there was no reason. Chances are the next GM and coach we hire will suck as well, the Jets are just one of that organizations that can never get it right
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Updated Mock Drafts

#21 User is offline   chocomag Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

View PostTebow15, on 10 February 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

A couple? you know a couple means the number 2 right? try this: Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, and Mark Sanchez.

That's not a couple, that is 4 straight. That's a culture of lazy,pre-madonna qbs, that don't amount to anything as pros because their college careers are solely a product of the immense talent around them on offense.

Oh, and to top it all off, the guy is coming off of shoulder surgery. Yea pick him up. Posted Image

You forgot Todd Marinovich

#22 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostTebow15, on 10 February 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

A couple? you know a couple means the number 2 right? try this: Carson Palmer, Matt Leinart, John David Booty, and Mark Sanchez.

That's not a couple, that is 4 straight. That's a culture of lazy,pre-madonna qbs, that don't amount to anything as pros because their college careers are solely a product of the immense talent around them on offense.

Oh, and to top it all off, the guy is coming off of shoulder surgery. Yea pick him up. Posted Image

For a guy with a Ghandi quote in his signature...you aren't showing much reasonable logic.

For starters, Carson Palmer was a good QB...especially before his injury. Matt Leinart was shit and anyone with half a brain could see that...I couldn't believe he got picked that high. John David Booty was a 5th round pick...sssssooooo...huh? And Mark Sanchez...well...he did look real good in college. I guess we can chalk that up to one year of college starting and Schottenheimer.

I understand the notion, and I can't imagine the Jets drafting Barkley. I mean the fan base would go apeshit...which shouldn't be a reason but we all know it is at least a factor.

But, you have to see the tremendous flaw in this logic. It is flawed in reverse too. I hate when people say School X has produced lots of good talent at Position Y so Player Z has an advantage. That's crazy.
Posted Image

#23 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 11 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

For a guy with a Ghandi quote in his signature...you aren't showing much reasonable logic.

For starters, Carson Palmer was a good QB...especially before his injury. Matt Leinart was shit and anyone with half a brain could see that...I couldn't believe he got picked that high. John David Booty was a 5th round pick...sssssooooo...huh? And Mark Sanchez...well...he did look real good in college. I guess we can chalk that up to one year of college starting and Schottenheimer.

I understand the notion, and I can't imagine the Jets drafting Barkley. I mean the fan base would go apeshit...which shouldn't be a reason but we all know it is at least a factor.

But, you have to see the tremendous flaw in this logic. It is flawed in reverse too. I hate when people say School X has produced lots of good talent at Position Y so Player Z has an advantage. That's crazy.

Lol @ John David Booty
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#24 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 11 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

How many playoff wins does Carson Palmer have? Oh wait . . .

and those are the past 4 qbs, i dont choose where they get drafted. I'm sorry that for one year nfl teams drafted a usc qb in a closer round to what their worth is.

and clearly you don't get the quote. not surprising either.
Posted Image

#25 User is offline   Tebow15 Icon

• I <3 Stephen Hill
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

and I know some of you have trouble with this:
Posted Image

so let me spell it out for you, because u have already wasted more time than I care to give.

http://wiki.answers....won_Super_Bowls

there you will find evidence that NO qb who has played for USC has ever PLAYED in a Super Bowl, let alone won one EVER!

Now while you look at this and are stuck between numbers 3 and 4 above, I say this not to bash USC or say that it is coincidence. There is a reason no qb has ever gone on to win a super bowl that played for Southern Cal and that is because no qb goes to USC to be a hard worker. QBs go to USC to have lavish college party lives at one of the biggest cities in the world, in a section that is full of bright lights, beaches, and sun. They go there to live it up, not to workout.

It is the culture of usc that makes their qbs terrible in the pros. it is a culture that is continued because the players that go there choose it mainly for this reason. They attract that type of qb and you do not win big games as a qb by taking shots with college girls, in hot tubs, as your main offseason workout.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostTebow15, on 12 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

Posted Image

so let me spell it out for you, because u have already wasted more time than I care to give.

there you will find evidence that NO qb who has played for USC has ever PLAYED in a Super Bowl, let alone won one EVER!

Now while you look at this and are stuck between numbers 3 and 4 above, I say this not to bash USC or say that it is coincidence. There is a reason no qb has ever gone on to win a super bowl that played for Southern Cal and that is because no qb goes to USC to be a hard worker. QBs go to USC to have lavish college party lives at one of the biggest cities in the world, in a section that is full of bright lights, beaches, and sun. They go there to live it up, not to workout.

It is the culture of usc that makes their qbs terrible in the pros. it is a culture that is continued because the players that go there choose it mainly for this reason. They attract that type of qb and you do not win big games as a qb by taking shots with college girls, in hot tubs, as your main offseason workout.
Posted Image

This is hilarious. Under this logic, the Redskins and 49ers are doomed.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#27 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

OK Ghandi...let's break down the lazy, no-good, frat boy, beach bum theory.

Does this theory apply to UCLA (which is closer to the beach)?........Troy Aikman.

Does this theory apply to Miami, FL?......Jim Kelly....Bernie Kosar....Vinny Testaverde.

I mean, honestly, I don't even know where to begin if you truly believe what you're saying. I guess....keep staring at your signature...it'll be the only thing that tells you you're right.

I KNOW!!! Let's just draft whoever the hell comes out of Stanford next. They produced John Elway and Andrew Luck! The next guy is guaranteed to work real hard and never, ever drink alcohol/go to the beach!!!!
Posted Image

#28 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

PS - God damn Ole Miss QB's....

Posted Image
Posted Image

#29 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

March got here quickly
Posted ImagePosted Image

#30 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostHarlemHxC814, on 12 February 2013 - 10:46 PM, said:

March got here quickly

It sure did.

You know Clemens11 Tebow15 McElroy14 Perry Mason, Gandhi didn't belittle the people that disagreed with him.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#31 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 13 February 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

It sure did.

Perry Mason,

I hate that I have to google your punchlines... but this was a good one.

#32 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

• Drafted Rookie
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:40 PM

no qb goes to USC to be a hard worker.

Because you have intimate knowledge of the intentions of every QB who has ever played at USC.....right? You're use of "logic" is simply dazzling.

The funny part to me is that you're evaluating quarterbacks after publicly and vehemently backing Clemens and Tebow... :hysterical:/>
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB

#33 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 13 February 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

The funny part to me is that you're evaluating quarterbacks after publicly and vehemently backing Clemens and Tebow... :hysterical:

Case closed.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#34 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 13 February 2013 - 01:28 PM, said:

I hate that I have to google your punchlines... but this was a good one.

Well I'm glad it meets your approval.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#35 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

Posted 13 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 13 February 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

It sure did.

You know Clemens11 Tebow15 McElroy14 Perry Mason, Gandhi didn't belittle the people that disagreed with him.

You spelled Gandhi right! :drinks:

#36 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

View PostChaos, on 13 February 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

You spelled Gandhi right! :drinks:

:drinks: You have good memory.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#37 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

• Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 13 February 2013 - 03:40 PM, said:

Because you have intimate knowledge of the intentions of every QB who has ever played at USC.....right? You're use of "logic" is simply dazzling.

The funny part to me is that you're evaluating quarterbacks after publicly and vehemently backing Clemens and Tebow... :hysterical:/>/>

Can't argue logic like this.

And just for the record.....there have been ahrdworking QB's out of USC. They may not have won any rings via playing time, but hard woking? Yes. Rodney Peete went to USC and had a 16 year career in the NFL. You don't last that long and manage to marry Holly Robinson without working hard.

As for USC having a QB with a ring, there is one. He just didn't play. (Rob Johnson)
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#38 User is offline   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Walter Football 2014 mock draft (http://walterfootball.com/draft2014.php)

1. New York Jets: Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
2013 NFL Mock Draft Pick (as of 2/7): Barkevious Mingo, DE/OLB

The Jets have to keep Mark Sanchez on the roster next season because cutting him would result in a $17.1 million cap hit. Giving Sanchez such a contract was a fireable offense, so it's no surprise that the Jets now have a new general manager.

Fortunately, New York can get out of Sanchez's nightmare deal following the 2013 campaign, and its fans can finally move on to a real quarterback. Maybe Fireman Ed will even return.

I had Jadeveon Clowney going first overall in my previous 2014 NFL Mock Draft, but I'm dropping him out of the top spot. He's still the best player projected to be available, but the demand for quarterbacks is too great. Besides, Teddy Bridgewater and Johnny Manziel are much better than the signal-callers entering this April's draft.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#39 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:53 AM

Ah Teddy Bridgewater...what could have been. You could have made Miami a slightly less shitty team.

I'm NEVER in favor of tanking as a concept...I think it carries over a culture of losing...but shit if Bridgewater and Manziel turn in great 2013 campaigns the Jets have got to get one of them.

They're the type of ballers any team needs at QB.
Posted Image

#40 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:18 PM

What happens if Geno Smith falls to #9? Do the Jets draft him?

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users