NYJetsFan.com Forums: Revis Unhappy With Jets - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

JETS LACK OF REDZONE OFFENSE STILL CURSING THE DEFENSE
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) Catch the f***ing ball nelson
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) it all comes down to this
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) David ha ha Nelson is a bum
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:40 PM) why didn't they talk about Kyle Fuler when torched for 51 yards by Salas?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Bullshit
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) f***
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How the f*** is that not interference
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) That's flag 101 never looking back and pushing the WR
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) How is that not PI?
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:41 PM) Never looked for the ball for a second
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) Fuck this game fuck the refs fuck this team fuck the season. I'm over this shit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:42 PM) That's bullshit
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:43 PM) On the bright side we get to play Detroit, San Diego, NE and denver in our next 4 games
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:44 PM) Oh look the refs gave the Jets another timeout. A timeout the Jets didn't even have. SMDH
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Until we get rid of geno smith we are going nowhere. Bottom line. Dude is more erratic than romo
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) I'm really not feeling Geno Smith.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) Or any other QB in the league. Trade for Sanchez Now!
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) We'd be 3-0 with Sanchez
SokeSleezy Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Geno's needs to work on his accuracy,Stafford gonna kill us next week smh
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Yeah gonna go with a good old f*** Geno this week. He is still playing better than last year though
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) People saying Sanchez sucks keep in mind he never had a chance to play in morningwegs system. He was held back by shottenheimer
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:47 PM) This team will never have a franchise QB. We can't draft them and when we sign or trade for them, they're past their primes.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) well
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) Because we destoy any promise in our young QBs with our elite offensive support talent.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) TIME TO CHANGE THE DIAPER
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) another game next week
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:48 PM) 3-0 with Sanchez? Oh god...we've gone there already?
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) jets need more talent on O
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) and some god damn DBs
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:49 PM) Morninweg's system is get the offense going then throw a monkey wrench into things by putting the backup QB in there and f***ing up the offense's rhythm.
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:50 PM) Yes I went there. Geno spots these teams 7-10 points weekly and has turned the ball in the redzone 3 games in a row. If not for 2 dropped ints geno would have 4 picks. Dude sucks at best
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 PM) Then we got Chris ivory running like marshawn lynch out there and they sit him on the bench the whole fourth quarter
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) I'd like to use the same excuse I used for Sanchez. QB can't really do shit when your best WR would be a #3 if he was lucky on any other team
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) yeah but sanchez was shell shcoked
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 PM) jets werent fixing him
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) Geno will be to after another year or two of this shit.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) What's kerleys contract like
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:53 PM) because if he's underpaid I don't see him sticking around
XvNukemHighvX Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) he only looks good because our O is so bad.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:54 PM) I bet a lot of teams have their eye on him
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:56 PM) Decker doesn't need to play until he is completely healthy
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) FIRE IDZIK
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:08 PM) How big was the Sheldon Richardson fumble recovery not being a TD. We quickly went three and out after that
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:43 PM) Idzik better not be stingy this offseason and address the biggest issues we have WR and Secondary
RetireChrebet Icon : (Yesterday, 11:47 PM) King mo says he's ok, injury is minor
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Revis Unhappy With Jets

#21 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 3,006
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 February 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Wow, before I even scrolled down to read your post you said exactly what I was about to post. I'll say it again though. I'm glad we don't have a game today, next week, or next month. Who cares if Revis can't play today? The Jets aren't scheduled to play a game today or any time soon. The blind hate he has for Revis is hilarious.


Hate any player who deserves to be paid!!
0

#22 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 February 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Wow, before I even scrolled down to read your post you said exactly what I was about to post. I'll say it again though. I'm glad we don't have a game today, next week, or next month. Who cares if Revis can't play today? The Jets aren't scheduled to play a game today or any time soon. The blind hate he has for Revis is hilarious.


Look....I'm sick of the bullshit arguing with you because obviously your reading comprehension skills need MASSIVE improvement. You guys continue to say that Revis is the best player on the team right now at this moment, today. So, I countered with the question of how is that possible if he can't play a down right now if he had to. Obviously he can't. Therefore, that means that right now at this moment he is obviously NOT the team's best player. Do you need it in some other language for that to sink in?

Its not hatred. Its fact. I swear trying to get through to you is like trying to get through to an inanimate object.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#23 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 20 February 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Look....I'm sick of the bullshit arguing with you because obviously your reading comprehension skills need MASSIVE improvement. You guys continue to say that Revis is the best player on the team right now at this moment, today. So, I countered with the question of how is that possible if he can't play a down right now if he had to. Obviously he can't. Therefore, that means that right now at this moment he is obviously NOT the team's best player. Do you need it in some other language for that to sink in?

Its not hatred. Its fact. I swear trying to get through to you is like trying to get through to an inanimate object.

If you would've told any Vikings fan that Peterson wasn't their best player at this time last year they would've laughed in your face. Revis is the most skilled player on our team, bar none, and you're just arguing semantics. This is the real question, will he be the "best" player on our team opening day? Odds are that he will, which means your entire argument is bunk because teams don't play Feb. through August.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#24 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 668
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

edit
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 20 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

If you would've told any Vikings fan that Peterson wasn't their best player at this time last year they would've laughed in your face. Revis is the most skilled player on our team, bar none, and you're just arguing semantics. This is the real question, will he be the "best" player on our team opening day? Odds are that he will, which means your entire argument is bunk because teams don't play Feb. through August.


You keep believing that Revis is on par with Peterson if you want. That's your opinion & I'll respect that. My opinion of him is different. As for the odds that Revis will be the best player on our team come opening day.........odds are against it because odds are that he'll be wearing a different uniform. Woody Johnson is a business man. He analyzes risk vs reward. If someone approaches him with the right offer, Revis is gone. Bank on that. You will soon see a shitload of Revis jerseys hitting eBay.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#26 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 08:56 AM, said:

You keep believing that Revis is on par with Peterson if you want. That's your opinion & I'll respect that. My opinion of him is different. As for the odds that Revis will be the best player on our team come opening day.........odds are against it because odds are that he'll be wearing a different uniform. Woody Johnson is a business man. He analyzes risk vs reward. If someone approaches him with the right offer, Revis is gone. Bank on that. You will soon see a shitload of Revis jerseys hitting eBay.

You're missing the point here. I'm not comparing Revis and Peterson, I'm only using Peterson as an example of a great player with an ACL injury. You would've been LAUGHED AT for telling a Vikings fan he wasn't their best player because of his injury. They would've rolled their eyes and walked away from you. Unfortunately, we can't roll our eyes and walk away from you on the interwebs. I have a feeling the other Revis thread would've died 3 pages ago if it were possible...
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#27 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 21 February 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

I have a feeling the other Revis thread would've died 3 pages ago if it were possible...



And honestly it shold have. I already said on MULTIPLE times that we should just agree to disagree, but people just don't have the ability to do so.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#28 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 192
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 20 February 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

So basically.......what you're saying is that there shouldn't be a TEAM mentality for the Jets? Should the team be renamed to "Revis & the guys that are below him"? I know.....hard to fit on a helmet but that's essentially what you're saying isn't it?

Essentially, Revis already HAS been treated differently than any other player. Anyone else would've been gone LONG ago with how he's held out, talked down about the team & demanded a new contract every 3rd year. He's entering his 7th pro season & has demanded new money 3 times in his short career along with downing not only his coaches, but the front office & then ultimately the owner. Does he want them to hire someone to wipe his as$ for him every time he takes a $hit too? That's how ridiculous that statement is that he should be treated differently than anyone else. Why the hell do you think we haven't won anything in 44 years? This is a TEAM game. Not an individual one. The only times that we came close was when we had people playing to help each other win by being TEAMMATES. Not Divas.

Look at the teams that have won recently........what divas were there that singlehandedly won a Superbowl?

Wow - you really don't like this guy do you? I am actually on your side when it comes to trading him as we can't afford the luxury of keeping him. I am also on your side in that Revis approaches his contract in a very businesslike manner. He gives the impression that it's all about the money. if so, then why have an issue when the Jets do the same.

Where you lose me is that your anger toward him has blinded you to his talent. You are trying to make the argument that the CB for Alcorn State is better than Revis because Revis is not able to run. That logic just doesn't fly. You diminish his talent - why? Trading him understanding his talent is valid. Why rationalize it by knocking him. You just lose credibility that way.

I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years. I have seen most of the great players on all the teams since I have watched since the 60's. Revis covers receivers better than anyone I have seen. He is not an interception machine because the receivers he covers are just not open. He is simply the best in the game. So what? There is only 1 position that is essential and that is QB. That's where you spend that kind of money.
0

#29 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

View Postchocomag, on 21 February 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Where you lose me is that your anger toward him has blinded you to his talent. You are trying to make the argument that the CB for Alcorn State is better than Revis because Revis is not able to run. That logic just doesn't fly. You diminish his talent - why? Trading him understanding his talent is valid. Why rationalize it by knocking him. You just lose credibility that way.



I'm not blinded to his talent whatsoever. People made the claim that he is the best player on the team TODAY. I said I disagree with that statement because of the fact that right now he's about as useful on the football field as an undrafted rookie. The undrafter rookie TODAY can run & make cuts, etc. Revis cannot, therefore until he proves that he can return from the injury & play to the level he USED TO play at, he is not the best.

Too many players throughout history have not returned to their former glory after an ACL injury. There are far more careers that ended due to knee injuries than there have been people returning to 100%. That is the simple logic too many people are overlooking. It's not knocking his former ability. It's not trusting that he can return form it 100% when he couldn't return from a simple holdout at 100% WITHOUT the injury. I go on his track record & what the odds are. To me, that is not worth taking the risk of giving him what he wants. I don't understand why people think that is diminishing the talent he had in the past.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#30 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

Too many players throughout history have not returned to their former glory after an ACL injury. There are far more careers that ended due to knee injuries than there have been people returning to 100%. That is the simple logic too many people are overlooking.

The logic that you're overlooking regards the advances in sports and medical science that have significantly decreased the severity of these types of injuries.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#31 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 21 February 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

The logic that you're overlooking regards the advances in sports and medical science that have significantly decreased the severity of these types of injuries.


I've agreed that advances in sports medicine have come a long way, but to expect every player to return to 100% after knee injuries is laughable. There are far more that have been UNable to do so than there are that have. And not just in ancient times as claimed in the other thread. Bob Sanders, LeCharles Bentley, Dunate Culpepper, Cadillac Williams, etc are not that long ago. I could go on but there's no sense in it.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#32 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,906
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Too many players throughout history have not returned to their former glory after an ACL injury. There are far more careers that ended due to knee injuries than there have been people returning to 100%.

Name 5 pros that have not returned in the last 5 years.
Posted Image
0

#33 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 21 February 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Name 5 pros that have not returned in the last 5 years.


Okay. LeCharles Bentley, Daunte Culpepper, Cadillac Williams, Bob Sanders & Brian Westbrook.

Bentley last played in 2007. 5 seasons ago since we're still officially in the 2012 league year. Culpepper was with detroit in 2009 & and still a pro in 2011 with the Sacramento Mountain Lions. Westbrook - 49ers 2010, Williams - St Louis 2011, Sanders - SanDiego 2011.

Come again?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#34 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,906
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Okay. LeCharles Bentley, Daunte Culpepper, Cadillac Williams, Bob Sanders & Brian Westbrook.

Bentley last played in 2007. 5 seasons ago since we're still officially in the 2012 league year. Culpepper was with detroit in 2009 & and still a pro in 2011 with the Sacramento Mountain Lions. Westbrook - 49ers 2010, Williams - St Louis 2011, Sanders - SanDiego 2011.

Come again?


Culpepper 2005 http://news.minnesot...liamsb_vikings/
Bently 2006 http://en.wikipedia....Charles_Bentley
William 2007 http://bleacherreport.com/
Bob Sanders? Dude tore his ACL for the first time being born. Dont even need to look that one up.
Westbrook 1998 was his first ACL http://www.bing.com/...Box&FORM=IE8SRC
ECT...

You cant just write shit on here and hope no one sees your BS. We are all pretty smart. You are making yourself look like a fool.
Posted Image
0

#35 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 21 February 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Culpepper 2005 http://news.minnesot...liamsb_vikings/
Bently 2006 http://en.wikipedia....Charles_Bentley
William 2007 http://bleacherreport.com/
Bob Sanders? Dude tore his ACL for the first time being born. Dont even need to look that one up.
Westbrook 1998 was his first ACL http://www.bing.com/...Box&FORM=IE8SRC
ECT...

You cant just write shit on here and hope no one sees your BS. We are all pretty smart. You are making yourself look like a fool.


Really? You asked when the last time they played was. When did you specify had the injury within 5 years numbnuts? And now you're specifying first time injuries. Wow you're really reaching. Keep hating because I gave you what you asked for. Whatever.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#36 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,906
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Really? You asked when the last time they played was. When did you specify had the injury within 5 years numbnuts? And now you're specifying first time injuries. Wow you're really reaching. Keep hating because I gave you what you asked for. Whatever.
Easy sparky. I said

Quote

Name 5 pros that have not returned in the last 5 years.
All the players you put down were injured before 5 years ago. I guess you are not smart enough to follow the conversation so will give you the cliff notes.

We are talking about how medical Science has improved. With that being said the 5 years would be from the surgury. I know this is hard for you to grasp but I think you can do it.
Posted Image
0

#37 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

The debate isn't when the surgery was. You clowns keep claiming that everybody is guaranteed to come back 100% from the injury. You can't name 5 in the last 5 years that have. How many players have goneinjured and it not make the news like the bigger names do? You think there aren't injuries on 2nd, 3rd stringers & practice squad members? I have news for you. They're pros too if they're on a professional team. Apparently that's too difficult a concept for you to grasp.

That's right.....let's add RG3 to the names that didn't come back from a knee injury at 100% and now he's out for surgery and people question how he will return. How is it people question that he won't be 100% but not the almighty Revis?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#38 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,551
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

Here.....read this. You may learn something.

ACL Reconstruction - An NFL Perspective

Let me also ask you how some of these guys are doing? Every last one of them suffered an ACL injury in 2011.

Chris Cooley
Tim Hightower
Earnest Graham
Jeff Otah
Bradley Fletcher
Bob Sanders
Kenny Britt - pre injury 17 avg ypc. After = 13
Tony Moeaki
Thomas Davis
Nate Kaeding
Eric Berry

Have they all returned 100%? I think not.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users