NYJetsFan.com Forums: Revis Unhappy With Jets - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets start voluntary offseason programs today
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:47 PM) High fives are the best
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:47 PM) dat Chelsea tight butt hole
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) 0-0
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:48 PM) whatever that means
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 03:59 PM) Some talk that Dennard might slide to round 2 now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby and Fuller are rising.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:00 PM) Roby absolute physical freak but really inconsistent as a player
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) loved him going into school but never grew into the player i thought he would become
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) I don't want Roby, afraid we take him
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:01 PM) f***ing draft should be this week, not 2 weeks from now
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) I rather go get a CB like Phillip Gaines in round 3.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:02 PM) 1-Odell Beckham Jr WR, 2-Jace Amaro TE, 3-Phillip Gaines CB.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:04 PM) Where is Marcus Roberson being projected
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:05 PM) round 2 I think
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:06 PM) he'll be a solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:18 PM) solid pro
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 04:19 PM) boston. strong.
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) you're a clown
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:14 PM) just for the record
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:27 PM) FIRE RAUL
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) agreed
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:30 PM) EJ > Raul
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) lmao
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:38 PM) I wouldn't go that far
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) true
Jetsman05 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 06:39 PM) but its closer by the day
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:13 PM) LET'S GO RANGERS!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Boo rangers
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) boo the Knicks
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:51 PM) Let's go wizards!
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:52 PM) SANTANA DESERVES BETTER
santana Icon : (22 April 2014 - 08:56 PM) Just landed in Reagan jumping on the wizards bandwagon taxi right out the gate
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:47 PM) Tanaka looks good so far
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 03:45 PM) The title race is REAL
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:36 PM) Teh Raptors!!!!!!!!!!
canuckfan Icon : (Yesterday, 04:37 PM) Let's go Habs!
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 05:18 AM) Pineda looks good so far
santana Icon : (Today, 07:18 AM) Pineda solid pro
santana Icon : (Today, 07:19 AM) Pineda went Boston strong on Boston
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 07:57 AM) He has, except he is stupid for putting the shit on his neck. He has to hide that better.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) @Bischoff_Scott: Per a source, the #Lions are having discussions about moving #Suh before the draft to move up as high as possible in the first round.
Chaos Icon : (Today, 09:14 AM) now that would be a fairly big move
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:46 AM) If they trade Suh to get Watkins, I would laugh. That doesn't really make their team better, they already have a high yardage passing attack
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:47 AM) They have the best WR in football and they signed Tate who will be a excellent #2 to Johnson
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 09:53 AM) too many smokes screens. f*** the extra 2 weeks of this shit, the draft should be tonight!
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

Revis Unhappy With Jets

#21 User is offline   Chaos Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 2,953
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 February 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Wow, before I even scrolled down to read your post you said exactly what I was about to post. I'll say it again though. I'm glad we don't have a game today, next week, or next month. Who cares if Revis can't play today? The Jets aren't scheduled to play a game today or any time soon. The blind hate he has for Revis is hilarious.


Hate any player who deserves to be paid!!
0

#22 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:08 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 20 February 2013 - 05:59 PM, said:

Wow, before I even scrolled down to read your post you said exactly what I was about to post. I'll say it again though. I'm glad we don't have a game today, next week, or next month. Who cares if Revis can't play today? The Jets aren't scheduled to play a game today or any time soon. The blind hate he has for Revis is hilarious.


Look....I'm sick of the bullshit arguing with you because obviously your reading comprehension skills need MASSIVE improvement. You guys continue to say that Revis is the best player on the team right now at this moment, today. So, I countered with the question of how is that possible if he can't play a down right now if he had to. Obviously he can't. Therefore, that means that right now at this moment he is obviously NOT the team's best player. Do you need it in some other language for that to sink in?

Its not hatred. Its fact. I swear trying to get through to you is like trying to get through to an inanimate object.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#23 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:43 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 20 February 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Look....I'm sick of the bullshit arguing with you because obviously your reading comprehension skills need MASSIVE improvement. You guys continue to say that Revis is the best player on the team right now at this moment, today. So, I countered with the question of how is that possible if he can't play a down right now if he had to. Obviously he can't. Therefore, that means that right now at this moment he is obviously NOT the team's best player. Do you need it in some other language for that to sink in?

Its not hatred. Its fact. I swear trying to get through to you is like trying to get through to an inanimate object.

If you would've told any Vikings fan that Peterson wasn't their best player at this time last year they would've laughed in your face. Revis is the most skilled player on our team, bar none, and you're just arguing semantics. This is the real question, will he be the "best" player on our team opening day? Odds are that he will, which means your entire argument is bunk because teams don't play Feb. through August.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#24 User is offline   JetsOhFive Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 661
  • Joined: 10-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ/Las Vegas

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:34 AM

edit
Posted Image
0

#25 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 20 February 2013 - 06:43 PM, said:

If you would've told any Vikings fan that Peterson wasn't their best player at this time last year they would've laughed in your face. Revis is the most skilled player on our team, bar none, and you're just arguing semantics. This is the real question, will he be the "best" player on our team opening day? Odds are that he will, which means your entire argument is bunk because teams don't play Feb. through August.


You keep believing that Revis is on par with Peterson if you want. That's your opinion & I'll respect that. My opinion of him is different. As for the odds that Revis will be the best player on our team come opening day.........odds are against it because odds are that he'll be wearing a different uniform. Woody Johnson is a business man. He analyzes risk vs reward. If someone approaches him with the right offer, Revis is gone. Bank on that. You will soon see a shitload of Revis jerseys hitting eBay.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#26 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:31 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 08:56 AM, said:

You keep believing that Revis is on par with Peterson if you want. That's your opinion & I'll respect that. My opinion of him is different. As for the odds that Revis will be the best player on our team come opening day.........odds are against it because odds are that he'll be wearing a different uniform. Woody Johnson is a business man. He analyzes risk vs reward. If someone approaches him with the right offer, Revis is gone. Bank on that. You will soon see a shitload of Revis jerseys hitting eBay.

You're missing the point here. I'm not comparing Revis and Peterson, I'm only using Peterson as an example of a great player with an ACL injury. You would've been LAUGHED AT for telling a Vikings fan he wasn't their best player because of his injury. They would've rolled their eyes and walked away from you. Unfortunately, we can't roll our eyes and walk away from you on the interwebs. I have a feeling the other Revis thread would've died 3 pages ago if it were possible...
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#27 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 21 February 2013 - 09:31 AM, said:

I have a feeling the other Revis thread would've died 3 pages ago if it were possible...



And honestly it shold have. I already said on MULTIPLE times that we should just agree to disagree, but people just don't have the ability to do so.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#28 User is offline   chocomag Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 190
  • Joined: 11-September 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:03 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 20 February 2013 - 04:30 PM, said:

So basically.......what you're saying is that there shouldn't be a TEAM mentality for the Jets? Should the team be renamed to "Revis & the guys that are below him"? I know.....hard to fit on a helmet but that's essentially what you're saying isn't it?

Essentially, Revis already HAS been treated differently than any other player. Anyone else would've been gone LONG ago with how he's held out, talked down about the team & demanded a new contract every 3rd year. He's entering his 7th pro season & has demanded new money 3 times in his short career along with downing not only his coaches, but the front office & then ultimately the owner. Does he want them to hire someone to wipe his as$ for him every time he takes a $hit too? That's how ridiculous that statement is that he should be treated differently than anyone else. Why the hell do you think we haven't won anything in 44 years? This is a TEAM game. Not an individual one. The only times that we came close was when we had people playing to help each other win by being TEAMMATES. Not Divas.

Look at the teams that have won recently........what divas were there that singlehandedly won a Superbowl?

Wow - you really don't like this guy do you? I am actually on your side when it comes to trading him as we can't afford the luxury of keeping him. I am also on your side in that Revis approaches his contract in a very businesslike manner. He gives the impression that it's all about the money. if so, then why have an issue when the Jets do the same.

Where you lose me is that your anger toward him has blinded you to his talent. You are trying to make the argument that the CB for Alcorn State is better than Revis because Revis is not able to run. That logic just doesn't fly. You diminish his talent - why? Trading him understanding his talent is valid. Why rationalize it by knocking him. You just lose credibility that way.

I have been a season ticket holder for over 30 years. I have seen most of the great players on all the teams since I have watched since the 60's. Revis covers receivers better than anyone I have seen. He is not an interception machine because the receivers he covers are just not open. He is simply the best in the game. So what? There is only 1 position that is essential and that is QB. That's where you spend that kind of money.
0

#29 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:22 PM

View Postchocomag, on 21 February 2013 - 01:03 PM, said:

Where you lose me is that your anger toward him has blinded you to his talent. You are trying to make the argument that the CB for Alcorn State is better than Revis because Revis is not able to run. That logic just doesn't fly. You diminish his talent - why? Trading him understanding his talent is valid. Why rationalize it by knocking him. You just lose credibility that way.



I'm not blinded to his talent whatsoever. People made the claim that he is the best player on the team TODAY. I said I disagree with that statement because of the fact that right now he's about as useful on the football field as an undrafted rookie. The undrafter rookie TODAY can run & make cuts, etc. Revis cannot, therefore until he proves that he can return from the injury & play to the level he USED TO play at, he is not the best.

Too many players throughout history have not returned to their former glory after an ACL injury. There are far more careers that ended due to knee injuries than there have been people returning to 100%. That is the simple logic too many people are overlooking. It's not knocking his former ability. It's not trusting that he can return form it 100% when he couldn't return from a simple holdout at 100% WITHOUT the injury. I go on his track record & what the odds are. To me, that is not worth taking the risk of giving him what he wants. I don't understand why people think that is diminishing the talent he had in the past.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#30 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:30 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 01:22 PM, said:

Too many players throughout history have not returned to their former glory after an ACL injury. There are far more careers that ended due to knee injuries than there have been people returning to 100%. That is the simple logic too many people are overlooking.

The logic that you're overlooking regards the advances in sports and medical science that have significantly decreased the severity of these types of injuries.
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#31 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:38 PM

View PostMlorinczJ, on 21 February 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

The logic that you're overlooking regards the advances in sports and medical science that have significantly decreased the severity of these types of injuries.


I've agreed that advances in sports medicine have come a long way, but to expect every player to return to 100% after knee injuries is laughable. There are far more that have been UNable to do so than there are that have. And not just in ancient times as claimed in the other thread. Bob Sanders, LeCharles Bentley, Dunate Culpepper, Cadillac Williams, etc are not that long ago. I could go on but there's no sense in it.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#32 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:45 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 12:22 PM, said:

Too many players throughout history have not returned to their former glory after an ACL injury. There are far more careers that ended due to knee injuries than there have been people returning to 100%.

Name 5 pros that have not returned in the last 5 years.
Posted Image
0

#33 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:09 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 21 February 2013 - 02:45 PM, said:

Name 5 pros that have not returned in the last 5 years.


Okay. LeCharles Bentley, Daunte Culpepper, Cadillac Williams, Bob Sanders & Brian Westbrook.

Bentley last played in 2007. 5 seasons ago since we're still officially in the 2012 league year. Culpepper was with detroit in 2009 & and still a pro in 2011 with the Sacramento Mountain Lions. Westbrook - 49ers 2010, Williams - St Louis 2011, Sanders - SanDiego 2011.

Come again?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#34 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:20 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 02:09 PM, said:

Okay. LeCharles Bentley, Daunte Culpepper, Cadillac Williams, Bob Sanders & Brian Westbrook.

Bentley last played in 2007. 5 seasons ago since we're still officially in the 2012 league year. Culpepper was with detroit in 2009 & and still a pro in 2011 with the Sacramento Mountain Lions. Westbrook - 49ers 2010, Williams - St Louis 2011, Sanders - SanDiego 2011.

Come again?


Culpepper 2005 http://news.minnesot...liamsb_vikings/
Bently 2006 http://en.wikipedia....Charles_Bentley
William 2007 http://bleacherreport.com/
Bob Sanders? Dude tore his ACL for the first time being born. Dont even need to look that one up.
Westbrook 1998 was his first ACL http://www.bing.com/...Box&FORM=IE8SRC
ECT...

You cant just write shit on here and hope no one sees your BS. We are all pretty smart. You are making yourself look like a fool.
Posted Image
0

#35 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 21 February 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Culpepper 2005 http://news.minnesot...liamsb_vikings/
Bently 2006 http://en.wikipedia....Charles_Bentley
William 2007 http://bleacherreport.com/
Bob Sanders? Dude tore his ACL for the first time being born. Dont even need to look that one up.
Westbrook 1998 was his first ACL http://www.bing.com/...Box&FORM=IE8SRC
ECT...

You cant just write shit on here and hope no one sees your BS. We are all pretty smart. You are making yourself look like a fool.


Really? You asked when the last time they played was. When did you specify had the injury within 5 years numbnuts? And now you're specifying first time injuries. Wow you're really reaching. Keep hating because I gave you what you asked for. Whatever.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#36 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 2,765
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 21 February 2013 - 02:23 PM, said:

Really? You asked when the last time they played was. When did you specify had the injury within 5 years numbnuts? And now you're specifying first time injuries. Wow you're really reaching. Keep hating because I gave you what you asked for. Whatever.
Easy sparky. I said

Quote

Name 5 pros that have not returned in the last 5 years.
All the players you put down were injured before 5 years ago. I guess you are not smart enough to follow the conversation so will give you the cliff notes.

We are talking about how medical Science has improved. With that being said the 5 years would be from the surgury. I know this is hard for you to grasp but I think you can do it.
Posted Image
0

#37 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

The debate isn't when the surgery was. You clowns keep claiming that everybody is guaranteed to come back 100% from the injury. You can't name 5 in the last 5 years that have. How many players have goneinjured and it not make the news like the bigger names do? You think there aren't injuries on 2nd, 3rd stringers & practice squad members? I have news for you. They're pros too if they're on a professional team. Apparently that's too difficult a concept for you to grasp.

That's right.....let's add RG3 to the names that didn't come back from a knee injury at 100% and now he's out for surgery and people question how he will return. How is it people question that he won't be 100% but not the almighty Revis?
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#38 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,523
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:47 PM

Here.....read this. You may learn something.

ACL Reconstruction - An NFL Perspective

Let me also ask you how some of these guys are doing? Every last one of them suffered an ACL injury in 2011.

Chris Cooley
Tim Hightower
Earnest Graham
Jeff Otah
Bradley Fletcher
Bob Sanders
Kenny Britt - pre injury 17 avg ypc. After = 13
Tony Moeaki
Thomas Davis
Nate Kaeding
Eric Berry

Have they all returned 100%? I think not.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users