NYJetsFan.com Forums: Draft Experts On Jets #9 - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets 0-2 vs bills this year. Does Rex Ryan survive the year?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:54 AM) We need to keep getting embarrassed every week to ensure that. That is why I don't give a shit about getting destroyed, it makes the team look like more of a joke and forces Woody to make real changes
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) Like how do you get blown out by a team that didn't practice while you had 2 weeks to prepare?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) That kind of stuff may force Woody to make the big changes and fire everyone
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:55 AM) John Idzik has handled the QB situation terribly. 2 times he pretty much handed the job to his draft pick
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:56 AM) Besides Sheldon Richardson, his drafts have been awful.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:57 AM) Maybe Woody will clean house and go all out for Jim Harbaugh, that probably won't happen though but it would be a franchise changer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:07 AM) Harbaugh would be amazing...but because it makes sense it won't be done
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:51 AM) According to Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News, the Jets blocked coach Rex Ryan from talking to Mehta about a bye-week visit to his ailing father, legendary NFL defensive guru Buddy Ryan. Buddy, who rose to prominence as defensive coordinator of the ’85 Bears and then coached the Eagles and Cardinals, is battling cancer.
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:52 AM) Mehta interprets the muzzling of Rex Ryan as proof positive that, once the season ends, Ryan will no longer be the team’s head coach. Apparently, the team fears that Rex would become more sympathetic in the eyes of the fan base if he’s dumped by the team at a time when his father is fighting a serious illness.
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:05 AM) Mehta is an idiot
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:25 AM) If colt McCoy lights it up do the jets make a move?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) I don't even care what they do for a while
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:28 AM) The team is a catastrophe
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I didn't see the game
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 11:29 AM) I remember the first bills game though I'm guessing it was like that with more sleeping in the end zone
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:32 AM) I'm with 0099...I hope they keep getting destroyed
Chaos Icon : (Yesterday, 11:33 AM) it's a very Jets-esque move to sign McCoy if he does well
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:53 AM) I think they sign RGIII, Cutler, or Bradford
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 12:10 PM) why not all three
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:11 PM) Knowing this team, I wouldn't put that past them
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:07 PM) RAUL FOR QB
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) the only real choice
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 02:10 PM) almost uefa time
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:11 PM) RAUL>SMITHSIAH, JUST ACCEPT IT
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 02:22 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:07 PM) Rocking the atletico kit today 4-0 THE RAUL INFLUENCE
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Haha you should make that into some kind of logo and put it in your sig
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:15 PM) Sig***
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:19 PM) TEH RAUL INFLUENCE
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:29 PM) LUDOGRETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 04:34 PM) LUDOGORETS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) TEH IZDIK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) SUCK
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) FOR
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) THE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:29 PM) DUCK
Mr_Jet Icon : (Yesterday, 09:32 PM) One of these days one of you are going to type it too fast and say "Suck the Duck".
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:41 PM) Hahaha
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:45 PM) FIRE IDZIK
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Today, 02:04 AM) TEH POINT
Chaos Icon : (Today, 11:14 AM) happy thanksgiving everyone!
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Today, 04:53 PM) I hope Dirty Sanchez gets beat by the Cowgirls even though I would prefer to see a tie so neither team wins
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:00 PM) Look at what a great system can do for a QB, Sanchez looks like a different QB with the Eagles.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:00 PM) Scanning the field and making quick decisions, I like how Chip has Sanchez throwing on the run which he was always great at.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Today, 05:01 PM) I really hope we finally bring in a good offensive minded coach.
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Draft Experts On Jets #9

#1 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

Todd McShay on ESPN

Barkevious Mingo

Analysis: I have no problem with Mingo as a top-10 pick. His lack of sack production is being overemphasized, as he often faced extra attention from double-teams. In multiple games I saw on tape, he was limited in a gap-discipline game plan to limit mobile quarterbacks.

Yes, he needs to get bigger and stronger to hold up better against the run. He also needs to improve his speed-to-power rush, but he is an explosive pass-rusher already, and his motor is always running. He is athletic enough to occasionally drop into coverage, but he will get paid to get after the QB. That’s exactly what the Jets need on defense.

Mel Kiper on ESPN

Barkevious Mingo

Pick analysis: It’s about time the Jets found an athletic difference-maker on the edge for Rex Ryan. The interior of the defensive line should be a strength with Muhammad Wilkerson and Quinton Coples, but they need edge speed. Mingo is a freak athlete, and could become a star with the right coaching.

Free-agency factor: The Jets are pretty tapped out, and won’t be able to find a player of Mingo’s caliber on the market. Remember, they also need to figure out the future at QB, but I think they’ll look at QBs further down the board.

Peter Schrager on FoxSports

Alec Ogletree, outside linebacker, Georgia

The Jets bid farewell to several defensive veterans in the past few weeks, including Eric Smith, Bart Scott and Calvin Pace. They’ll look to reload with some defensive playmakers in the draft. Ogletree’s a great place to start. A converted safety, he played both the inside and outside linebacker positions in Georgia’s 3-4 scheme, too.

Numerous off-field concerns, including a four-game suspension at the start of the season and DUI earlier this month, could ding Ogletree’s draft stock. I think he’s a good fit in New York, if they’re willing to gamble on a guy with some red flags.

John Idzik was in the room when the Seahawks rolled the dice on Bruce Irvin last year; I think his first pick as GM of the Jets is Ogletree this year.

Daniel Jeremiah on NFL.com

JARVIS JONES OLB GEORGIA

The Jets need more pass rush, and Jones is the perfect player to provide it.

Matt Smith on NFL.com

ZIGGY ANSAH DE BYU

He’s a splash player. He’s an impact player. And while there’s not a lot of tape on him, not a lot of production, you simply can’t ignore what an athletic specimen Ansah is, and how easily he makes his way into the backfield. Rex Ryan will be giddy with the selection; the fans in N.Y. will boo the heck out of it.

Bucky Brooks on NFL.com

JARVIS JONES OLB GEORGIA

Rex Ryan desperately needs an explosive edge rusher to take his hybrid scheme to another level. Jones dominated the SEC with his explosiveness, and Ryan would love to tap into those skills to help Gang Green get back on track.

Josh Norris on NFL.com

XAVIER RHODES CB FLORIDA ST.

Yes, I’m projecting Darrelle Revis will indeed be traded. The Jets could target a pass rusher or nose tackle at this spot, but I think Rhodes will go earlier than expected.

Rob Rang on CBS Sports

Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia: The Jets’ woeful offense certainly remains a prime concern but Rex Ryan’s focus has always been on the defensive side of the ball. The Jets got only a nine sacks out of their top three outside linebackers a year ago. Jones, on the other hand, is dynamic off the edge. He led the country in tackles for loss (24.5), sacks (14.5) and forced fumbles (seven). Only concerns about his health (he was diagnosed with spinal stenosis in 2009) could push him this far down the board.

Dane Brugle on CBS Sports

Barkevious Mingo, OLB, LSU: The Jets need a lot of help in several areas, mostly on offense, including the quarterback position. But the Jets have struggled to put pressure on the opponents’ backfield and Mingo would give Rex Ryan’s defense a pass rusher with upside.

Pat Kirwan on CBS Sports

Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon: The Jets can’t rush the passer and haven’t addressed the issue in free agency. The only real pass rushers left in free agency are all older players like Abraham and Freeney.

Will Brinson on CBS Sports

Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama: A large portion of this pick is predicated on the Jets dealing Darrelle Revis. If that doesn’t happen — and surely it will at some point — then maybe this changes. I’d be stunned to see them go somewhere other than defense.

Matt Miller on Bleacher Report

The Pick: OLB Barkevious Mingo, LSU

Finding a pass rush has been the need of the New York Jets for several seasons now, and with Rex Ryan committed to building a team his way this offseason, it’s likely that the team will finally address that need for an outside linebacker in its 3-4 scheme.

Barkevious Mingo is an exciting edge-rusher coming out of a conservative LSU scheme that rarely asked him to pin his ears back and attack the quarterback. You see that ability from Mingo, though. The production isn’t on film to know he’s a surefire stud, but with his athletic ability, there’s a chance he’s the best fit in a 3-4 scheme among this year’s class of talented pass-rushers.

Charlie Campbell at WalterFootball

Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee

The Jets have a lot of needs with Rex Ryan’s job on the line. In order to survive, they have to compensate for the inept Mark Sanchez as their quarterback. Landing elite play-makers around him could help set up some easy mismatches for Sanchez to exploit.

Sources told WalterFootball.com before the 2012 season that Tennessee had a great third receiver behind Justin Hunter and Da’Rick Rogers that was going to have a breakout season. That wide out was Patterson, and after Rogers was kicked off the team, Patterson took his place as the starting X (split end) receiver.

The junior college product showed off his elite speed and explosiveness when he opened the season by beating David Amerson for a 41-yard score on a go-route straight down the field. Patterson also took a carry for a 67-yard touchdown later in first quarter. He had six receptions for 93 yards and a score against the Wolfpack. Patterson totaled 46 receptions for 778 yards and five touchdowns this season. He ran the ball for 308 yards and three scores, too.

Patterson is very fast and explosive. He is raw, but filled with potential and could end up being a high first-rounder.

Scott Wright on NFLDraftScout

After an extremely disappointing season things only seem to be getting worse for the Jets. To call this an organization in disarray would be an understatement as there doesn’t seem to be much of a long-term plan in place. Regardless of what the future holds every team needs pass rushers and with Calvin Pace and Bryan Thomas both out of the picture New York must bring in someone who can be a threat off the edge. Oregon’s Dion Jordan is a freakish physical specimen with a long, rangy frame and outstanding speed and athleticism. Jordan could project to either defensive end or outside linebacker at the next level depending on scheme but the consensus is that his best fit would be standing up in an odd front. If Jordan is off the board, which is quite possible, there should still be some good pass rushers available at this point and the Jets could turn their attention to Ezekiel Ansah of B.Y.U. or Barkevious Mingo of L.S.U. With LaRon Landry and Yeremiah Bell both leaving as free agents there is also a huge hole at safety so Kenny Vaccaro of Texas would be a possibility. Alabama OG Chance Warmack could be in the discussion too if they are ready to give up on Vladimir Ducasse, who thus far has been a big bust. For what it’s worth the Jets have been linked to West Virginia QB Geno Smith too.

#2 User is online   HarlemHxC814 Icon

• 06 Best Avatar Award / N.O.P. GUARD
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2013 - 02:50 PM

the more I read the more I think they need to trade down and get depth
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

Pass rusher makes the most sense with our pick and whats available. I have came away unimpressed with Jarvis Jones as a pass rusher, I don't think he'll be a impact pass rusher in the NFL. Also there are multiple red flags, like his spinal stenosis and that he had a terrible workout which is alarming for a 6'2 243 pass rusher.

When I watch Barkevious Mingo, I do think he has more upside in the NFL as a pass rusher than Jones. He has a elite first step and is extremely explosive and fast. When he is asked to just turn the corner he is tough to stop. but he had a lot of inside stunts and containment assignments. If we take him, I would have faith that Rex will turn him into a beast as hes usually good with DL.

Dion Jordan is probably my favorite OLB prospect, but he will not fall to us. I like the upside of Ansah as well, risky but probably has the biggest upside of any pass rusher. some questions are out there regarding his real age that has me wondering though..
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:37 PM

Xavier Rhodes in a system that makes him play man up.

lol.

#5 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 25 March 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Pass rusher makes the most sense with our pick and whats available. I have came away unimpressed with Jarvis Jones as a pass rusher, I don't think he'll be a impact pass rusher in the NFL. Also there are multiple red flags, like his spinal stenosis and that he had a terrible workout which is alarming for a 6'2 243 pass rusher.

When I watch Barkevious Mingo, I do think he has more upside in the NFL as a pass rusher than Jones. He has a elite first step and is extremely explosive and fast. When he is asked to just turn the corner he is tough to stop. but he had a lot of inside stunts and containment assignments. If we take him, I would have faith that Rex will turn him into a beast as hes usually good with DL.

It's funny to me when people are unimpressed with JJ as a passrusher. All the guy did was rush the shit out of the passer in the SEC. I know, everyone loves a good underdog story. Lets draft the African kid who doesn't have half the stats in a weaker conference and hope that he turns out like that other African kid because all Africans are alike. Forget about the guy that flat out dominated the competition at the highest collegian level. Lets instead focus on his 40 time because OLBs are asked to run 40 yards untouched all the time in the NFL. He was obviously misdiagnosed in USC and cleared several medical tests since then, including one at the combine... but lets keep bringing that up. He also happens to be the same size as Von Miller.

Mingo is awesome. He's got all these great moves and quick steps and inside stunts... so how come he only had 4.5 sacks? Jarvis Jones, you know the guy that is too small, too slow and has a hump like the Hunchback of Notre Dame had 14.5 playing against the same competition. Oh Mingo is an inch taller and weight 5lbs less than Jones.

#6 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:15 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 26 March 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

It's funny to me when people are unimpressed with JJ as a passrusher. All the guy did was rush the shit out of the passer in the SEC. I know, everyone loves a good underdog story. Lets draft the African kid who doesn't have half the stats in a weaker conference and hope that he turns out like that other African kid because all Africans are alike. Forget about the guy that flat out dominated the competition at the highest collegian level. Lets instead focus on his 40 time because OLBs are asked to run 40 yards untouched all the time in the NFL. He was obviously misdiagnosed in USC and cleared several medical tests since then, including one at the combine... but lets keep bringing that up. He also happens to be the same size as Von Miller.

Mingo is awesome. He's got all these great moves and quick steps and inside stunts... so how come he only had 4.5 sacks? Jarvis Jones, you know the guy that is too small, too slow and has a hump like the Hunchback of Notre Dame had 14.5 playing against the same competition. Oh Mingo is an inch taller and weight 5lbs less than Jones.

If you think Jones is anything close to Von Miller you are wrong... First off Von Miller killed it at his workouts and he looked much better as a pass rusher in college. Jones doesn't have the speed and explosiveness that Miller had.

And what are you talking about with "people"? I know that I am in the minority and everything I am saying is based off of him on the field not his workout (though that workout doesn't do him any favors since when was the last time a small pass rusher had a bad workout and worked out in the NFL?)

I just don't see a great pass rusher when I watch him, yeah he has great stats so that means he'll be great. Why even watch the player if you can tell a plasyer is going to be graet by stats alone? His plays come when hes untouched or coverage sacks. The only game I watched where he was truly dominating a OT was vs Nebraska against a backup. Whats funny is that when I was watching one a linemen on Auburn said that Jones isn't all that, that you just have to see where he is, because a lot of his sacks are untouched. I'm not saying he'll be a bad player, but that I don't think he'll be a great pass rusher in the NFL.

The medical reports are what they are, he has stenosis and he even admitted to it. He says its not a big deal, but we'll see. Daquan Bowers was a beast in college, slipped in the draft because of medical reports and hasn't been much in the NFL so far and won't be in the NFL for long.
Posted Image

#7 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:31 PM

Just saw this article today from Daniel Jeremiah a former NFL scout, for those who believe just because Jones had elite production that it means he'll be great in the NFL.

I like Jarvis Jones as a prospect, but his poor pro-day workout has NFL brass concerned. Those who defend Jones' lackluster showing point to his statistical success in the SEC, where he set the pace in sacks in each of the past two seasons. That motivated me to do some research and figure out how previous sack artists from this conference have fared in the NFL. Check out the SEC sack leaders before Jones, along with their highest single-season sack totals in the NFL (listed in parentheses):

2005: Willie Evans, Mississippi State (0).
2006: Jamaal Anderson, Arkansas (3), tied with Derrick Harvey, Florida (3.5).
2007: Marcus Howard, Georgia (1.5), tied with Greg Hardy, Mississippi (11) and Wallace Gilberry, Alabama (7).
2008: Carlos Dunlap, Florida (9.5), tied with Eric Norwood, South Carolina (1).
2009: Antonio Coleman, Auburn (0).
2010: Nick Fairley, Auburn (5.5).

It's pretty obvious that college sack production -- even in the nation's premier conference -- doesn't necessarily translate to NFL success.

http://www.nfl.com/d...er-in-nfl-draft

He prefers Dion Jordan.
Posted Image

#8 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

I like quoting stats out of context. Lets pretend that Jarvis Jones is only projected to be a 1st Rounder because of his sack totals. Lets see where the rest of these monsters were drafted and what the expectations for them were heading into the NFL:

2005: Willie Evans, Mississippi State (0). UDFA by the Giants. Has not played a single snap in the NFL. EVER.
2006: Jamaal Anderson, Arkansas (3), 8th Overall. BUST
tied with Derrick Harvey, Florida (3.5). 8th Overall. BUST
2007: Marcus Howard, Georgia (1.5) 5th rounder.
tied with Greg Hardy, Mississippi (11) 6th rounder!!!!
and Wallace Gilberry, Alabama (7). UDFA
2008: Carlos Dunlap, Florida (9.5), 2nd Rounder. Probably sloping towards the bust side, that 9.5 sacks came as a rookie in 2010.
tied with Eric Norwood, South Carolina (1). 4th Rounder.
2009: Antonio Coleman, Auburn (0). UDFA
2010: Nick Fairley, Auburn (5.5). 13th Overall. Plays DT, not DE which is a big difference. 2012 season cut short due to injury

So basically, we have 2 huge busts, a major steal in Greg Hardy and everything in between.

#9 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:03 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 26 March 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

I like quoting stats out of context. Lets pretend that Jarvis Jones is only projected to be a 1st Rounder because of his sack totals. Lets see where the rest of these monsters were drafted and what the expectations for them were heading into the NFL:

It's funny to me when people are unimpressed with JJ as a passrusher. All the guy did was rush the shit out of the passer in the SEC.

Well those guys did as well.... Point is players can be great in college and don't translate into the NFL as well. Just because you are good in college doesn't mean you will be good in the NFL.
Posted Image

#10 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 27 March 2013 - 12:03 AM, said:

Well those guys did as well.... Point is players can be great in college and don't translate into the NFL as well. Just because you are good in college doesn't mean you will be good in the NFL.

I don't think that that's a secret. Half of those guys were Day 3 or UDFA so clearly their production in the SEC didn't impress anyone. I do think that JJ will be as productive in the NFL as he was in college. I can't say the same for Ansah or Mingo.

#11 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 27 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 27 March 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

I don't think that that's a secret. Half of those guys were Day 3 or UDFA so clearly their production in the SEC didn't impress anyone. I do think that JJ will be as productive in the NFL as he was in college. I can't say the same for Ansah or Mingo.

That is where we disagree. I don't think he will be a 10+ sack a year guy. Not that I think he'll be a garbage player, I just don't think hes the elite pass rushing prospect people think he is.

Like in this game, I just don't see him making a impact.

Posted Image

#12 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

Oh so THATS where you watched and said you watched full games he didn't do much.

Gotcha.

#13 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostJetsman05, on 29 March 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

Oh so THATS where you watched and said you watched full games he didn't do much.

Gotcha.

How many SEC games do you watch per week, aside from Florida? You act like you watch every college game ever. It's humanly impossible even if it's your job. You got a job, a family and you watch NFL on Sundays. I bet you may squeeze one full college game per week. Stop fronting like you're a scout or something.

#14 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 29 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 29 March 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

How many SEC games do you watch per week, aside from Florida? You act like you watch every college game ever. It's humanly impossible even if it's your job. You got a job, a family and you watch NFL on Sundays. I bet you may squeeze one full college game per week. Stop fronting like you're a scout or something.

I'm not fronting anything.

It's funny how during college football season, EVERYONE on here besides about 3 guys rip the game to shreds. Say they don't watch it. Say they rather rip their eye balls out.

But come draft months, they've seen all sorts of games on these players. This includes you.

I watch a few SEC games a Saturday. I'm an avid sports bettor combined with an SEC fan. I see a good amount. I'm not saying anything about what I watch or see anyways.

#15 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 29 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

View PostJetsman05, on 29 March 2013 - 09:08 AM, said:

Gotcha.

I know for a fact you watch players on youtube as well. And it isn't a 2 minute highlight video, its a video of pretty much every snap he took in the game. You get a better picture watching it like that then watching a game not really focusing in on 1 player.

And again, I do watch college football. I don't claim to be a college faniac. I just think the games are nowhere near the caliber of NFL games. Like look at the college NC game, it was terrible. I try to watch the big match ups for the week if I have time. Because the majority of college games are garbage, its one team beating up another. Unlike in the NFL where you routinely have competitive games.
Posted Image

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users