NYJetsFan.com Forums: We Should Just Fire John Idzik - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Quote

"We're not a bad football team; we just do stupid stuff," said Eric Decker
Jetsfan115 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:28 AM) i need to install handrails with all you peeps hopping aboard the fire izdik train, not joking anymore huh?
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 11:58 AM) I've been sayin fire idzik since thanksgiving 2010
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 01:11 PM) When you started hating Idzik it was before you could rationally hate him, there was no reason. Chances are the next GM and coach we hire will suck as well, the Jets are just one of that organizations that can never get it right
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 02:46 PM) FIRE IZDICK
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:24 PM) harlem did you start brady or rivers
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:41 PM) I held out for Sunday and started Brady
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:42 PM) I have Gronk on my team in that league too so that worked out famously
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 03:44 PM) yeah that combo is OP
Jetsman05 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 04:52 PM) Harlem not in our league... doesn't matter
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) you don't matter!
santana Icon : (28 October 2014 - 06:17 PM) and that wasn't a red card RIP SWANSEA
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Manish is really annoying with his vendetta against Idzik though, you can tell it's personal because he doesn't have his scoops anymore.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:20 PM) Since Idzik has became GM, Manish has lost all of his sources.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:21 PM) its clear that this bothers Manish deeply and hes throwing little tantrums about it
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 08:57 PM) Manish should not have a job. He and Idzik should be fired
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) Hey bitches
SecondHandJets Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:16 PM) How's everyone enjoying your New York Jets?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 09:28 PM) Jose Canseco just pulled a Plaxico Burress.
azjetfan Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:01 PM) Shot himself in the leg?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:05 PM) Shot his middle finger
MikeGangGree... Icon : (28 October 2014 - 10:09 PM) Suck for the Duck
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 10:57 AM) Milber didnt die for this
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:30 PM) How pissed are we all going to be if Vick comes in and wins a bunch of games knocking us out of the top 5 picks?
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) We are sitting in either 2 or 3 depending on the tie breaker with Jax
azjetfan Icon : (Yesterday, 12:32 PM) If Oakland can pull out a couple wins we would be in good shape.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 01:35 PM) Vick=$$$
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:09 PM) THE BEETS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 PM) Patty mayonnaise never gave up that poon
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 07:51 PM) Game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) Forget the Beets
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) forget game 7
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:54 PM) THE KNICKS
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) No one cares about the Knicks
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 08:07 PM) NO ONE LIKES MILLHOUSE
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:14 PM) No one cares about Santana
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 09:15 PM) after we traded you
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:36 PM) Well fine! I'll start another fanboard with black jack and hookers! Infact forget the fanboard!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:27 PM) Was the best time of your playing days the Monday night game against Dallas in 05??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:31 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=3MQnxQdvIgY
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:32 PM) just go to 2:50
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:33 PM) and 4:15
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) everyone i have a confession
Jetsman05 Icon : (Today, 06:48 AM) santana is a solid individual
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) hacked?
Chaos Icon : (Today, 07:41 AM) Brady vs Denver or Brees vs Carolina?
Resize Shouts Area

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3

We Should Just Fire John Idzik

#41 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,573
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 11 April 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

i like you you cut out this part
So there is still pressure from both sides to keep Revis on the team in the future rather than to just let him walk away.

if we resign him the dead money goes away, more of a reason to keep and pay him. if we cut him now or trade him we have 3 mil dead money, if he walks next year 9 mil dead money, we keep and resign him, no dead money


What did I cut out? Nothing. I SAID when he walks after the 2013 season did I not? Damn......you apparently have an issue to where you only read the parts you want to. You act as if Revis is going to give the Jets priority over anyone else when it comes to free agency even though he's proven his ENTIRE NFL career that the ONLY thing he cares about is money. Tampa will give him the 15-16 per year he wants where we won't, therefore we take the 9 million hit next year in dead money on top of the 9 million this year. THAT makes it 18 million for him to be on the team for only 2013. I don't understand where that seems to confuse you.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#42 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,616
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

View Posttheanalogkid, on 14 April 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

<br /><br /><br />

People came to see Revis on the sidelines last year?


it was better then seeing what was going on in the field of play
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#43 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,616
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 14 April 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

What did I cut out? Nothing. I SAID when he walks after the 2013 season did I not? Damn......you apparently have an issue to where you only read the parts you want to. You act as if Revis is going to give the Jets priority over anyone else when it comes to free agency even though he's proven his ENTIRE NFL career that the ONLY thing he cares about is money. Tampa will give him the 15-16 per year he wants where we won't, therefore we take the 9 million hit next year in dead money on top of the 9 million this year. THAT makes it 18 million for him to be on the team for only 2013. I don't understand where that seems to confuse you.


wow you don't understand numbers huh? the 18 million is made up and you cut out the sentence directly after your quote saying we should keep him cause it make steh most cap sense.

i get it, you hate revis and you want him gone. and thats fine you can have your opinion, but twisting facts sin't gonna make anyone side with you
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#44 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,573
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 15 April 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

wow you don't understand numbers huh? the 18 million is made up and you cut out the sentence directly after your quote saying we should keep him cause it make steh most cap sense.

i get it, you hate revis and you want him gone. and thats fine you can have your opinion, but twisting facts sin't gonna make anyone side with you


Where are you getting the 18 is made up? Did you not learn how to count in grade school like the rest of us. Here......let me educate you. 1 + 1 = 2. 9+9=18 no matter how much you cry about it and pray that Revis re-signs.

Let me say this a little slower for you. Revis.........will.......not.....re-sign.......with......the........Jets.......after .......2013......knowing......other..........teams........will......pay........what......he.......wants........and......the.......Jets......won't.

No matter how much you cry, b!tch & moan, the Jets are not going to pony up 15-16 million per year for him, so get used to it already. Get over it and move on. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks that it's better to just throw more good money after bad. Thankfully the people that make the decisions are smarter than that and know you don't pay someone 15-16 million per year coming off ACL surgery and that is historically an as$hole to the point that any deal you strike will only lead to him demanding more money in 2 years YET AGAIN. Revis will be wearing a different uniform if he doesn't fall in line and accept whatever the Jets offer.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#45 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,616
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 15 April 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Where are you getting the 18 is made up? Did you not learn how to count in grade school like the rest of us. Here......let me educate you. 1 + 1 = 2. 9+9=18 no matter how much you cry about it and pray that Revis re-signs.

Let me say this a little slower for you. Revis.........will.......not.....re-sign.......with......the........Jets.......after .......2013......knowing......other..........teams........will......pay........what......he.......wants........and......the.......Jets......won't.

No matter how much you cry, b!tch & moan, the Jets are not going to pony up 15-16 million per year for him, so get used to it already. Get over it and move on. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks that it's better to just throw more good money after bad. Thankfully the people that make the decisions are smarter than that and know you don't pay someone 15-16 million per year coming off ACL surgery and that is historically an as$hole to the point that any deal you strike will only lead to him demanding more money in 2 years YET AGAIN. Revis will be wearing a different uniform if he doesn't fall in line and accept whatever the Jets offer.


the article states that if we trade him now we lose 3 mil in cap space if he walks next year we lose 9 mil in 2014 not 18 mil, if we reisgn him there is 0 dead money

so again this year gone = -3 mil
next year gone = -9 mil
resign = 0 dead money

who can't count again???

also TB is willing to give him 14-15 mil plus give us a 1st and 2nd round pick and TB has built a better team then we have so its not saying much now is it? and they are in a harder divsion with NO and ATL in it. all we have is the pats.

your hate for revis (which i can't understand) has made you bitter and angry. build a bridge then get over it ;)
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#46 User is offline   NJAzrael71 Icon

  • Formerly FlyHi
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,573
  • Joined: 06-August 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NJ

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 15 April 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

the article states that if we trade him now we lose 3 mil in cap space if he walks next year we lose 9 mil in 2014 not 18 mil, if we reisgn him there is 0 dead money

so again this year gone = -3 mil
next year gone = -9 mil
resign = 0 dead money

who can't count again???


So you're saying your problem isn't an inability to count, but it's an inability to READ? Where did I say it was 18 if we trade him this year? PLEASE show me this $hit. I said if he walks AFTER the season, it costs us 18 million to have him FOR THIS SEASON. Do I need to record it and attach a wav or mp3 file for you so you get it through your head? Or are you now trying to say he only counts as 3 million against the cap this year? Which is it? Revis is NINE......get this through your skull.....9...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......9......9.....9 million against the cap this year and another 9 next year in dead money when he walks via free agency. We are NOT re-signing him. What part of that does not make it through to the area that's supposed to be occupied by a brain inside your skull?
Again..... 9 + 9 = 18 no matter how many ways you try to twist it. We're talking about once he walks via free agency remember? Not some imaginary scenario in which he gets resigned like you think.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!
0

#47 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,616
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 April 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

So you're saying your problem isn't an inability to count, but it's an inability to READ? Where did I say it was 18 if we trade him this year? PLEASE show me this $hit. I said if he walks AFTER the season, it costs us 18 million to have him FOR THIS SEASON. Do I need to record it and attach a wav or mp3 file for you so you get it through your head? Or are you now trying to say he only counts as 3 million against the cap this year? Which is it? Revis is NINE......get this through your skull.....9...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......9......9.....9 million against the cap this year and another 9 next year in dead money when he walks via free agency. We are NOT re-signing him. What part of that does not make it through to the area that's supposed to be occupied by a brain inside your skull?
Again..... 9 + 9 = 18 no matter how many ways you try to twist it. We're talking about once he walks via free agency remember? Not some imaginary scenario in which he gets resigned like you think.


its clear you don't understand numbers. your also making big assumptions, your overly angry on a forum (you need to get laid or something man) so why don't you tone it down there a bit. You obviously don't understand or comprehend or are blinded by rage so i'm not going over it again. if you have more issues on revis take it to the revis thread. this ends here and keep the thread on topic and about idzik and what he's done so far instead
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#48 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

  • Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 585
  • Joined: 30-March 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:NV
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 April 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

So you're saying your problem isn't an inability to count, but it's an inability to READ? Where did I say it was 18 if we trade him this year? PLEASE show me this $hit. I said if he walks AFTER the season, it costs us 18 million to have him FOR THIS SEASON. Do I need to record it and attach a wav or mp3 file for you so you get it through your head? Or are you now trying to say he only counts as 3 million against the cap this year? Which is it? Revis is NINE......get this through your skull.....9...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......9......9.....9 million against the cap this year and another 9 next year in dead money when he walks via free agency. We are NOT re-signing him. What part of that does not make it through to the area that's supposed to be occupied by a brain inside your skull?
Again..... 9 + 9 = 18 no matter how many ways you try to twist it. We're talking about once he walks via free agency remember? Not some imaginary scenario in which he gets resigned like you think.



Wow, someone needs to go check on this guy and make sure he's ok
0

  • (3 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users