NYJetsFan.com Forums: We Should Just Fire John Idzik - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (28 August 2014 - 10:48 PM) 2nd and 3rd stringers making the team had something to prove and even our 2nd stringers got owned so yes Im very concerned. The first stringers need breaks and also if some of them get injured they need to step up. So no after this performance start to finish Im very concerned
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:39 AM) Meh...you're reading too much into it
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 06:40 AM) Even in seasons where the Jets blew, I haven't seen anyone refer to the preseason to complain. Ever.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:15 AM) fire izdik http://theredzone.or...rs/Default.aspx
Jetsman05 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 11:17 AM) I picture Rob and 115 as real life friends
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 04:01 PM) Holmes can still play, problem is that hes also a cancer. He wore out his welcome with the Jets
ganggreen2003 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 08:23 PM) did Hill get cut?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:00 PM) Haven't seen anything yet
MikeGangGree... Icon : (29 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Whos ready for the season!!? WOOOOO
azjetfan Icon : (30 August 2014 - 11:54 AM) Hill has been cut
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 August 2014 - 01:24 PM) Who wants to take bets he ends up in NE
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:18 PM) We'll I guess you guys are fools then in thinking im a fool for being concerned. Do any of you even know that in 2013 the Jets gave up the most passing yards in the franchise since 1986? And our secondary right now is worse than last year right now. To not be concerned is utterly foolish.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:19 PM) Unless our d-line has a monstrous year odds are the team will be eaten up in the pass. Every team will game plan to exploit the pass this year.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 02:56 PM) Patterson got cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:24 PM) Patterson must have been a huge cancer to get cut
flood555 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:26 PM) is there a midseason draft? we need a DB!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) Our week 1 starting CBs will be Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls... wow
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 03:58 PM) interesting that Simms and Boyd were released
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 04:00 PM) No more McIntyre
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:20 PM) Pretty sure some of these cuts like Simms and McIntyre were made for removing some more cap space to try to find some decent corners and maybe another reliable wr. Possibly get some players cheap. I'd say the current 53 roster will change a good bit in the next week.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:23 PM) I just hope Geno doesn't get hurt or we are horse f*cked. Vick sure as hell can't stay healthy for a full season. I guess the FO could also be think of picking up an old vet cut as 3rd qb. Simms is ok but I'd never trust him to win a regular season game if he was put in.
ROBJETS Icon : (30 August 2014 - 05:25 PM) Anyway it's going yo be an interesting week.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:18 PM) I doubt it was about freeing up money, considering we are way under. Like more than $20 mil, way more than enough to find some vet minimum CB
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (30 August 2014 - 10:19 PM) it's more about the roster numbers. McIntyre was replaced by rookies. IK showed flashes when he played
bleedsgreen Icon : (31 August 2014 - 08:34 AM) McIntyre is a shock to me he was a solid backup and made some big plays
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) 1 week till we are 1-0
ganggreen2003 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 04:44 PM) we need to annihilate the GAYders
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:28 PM) We claimed McFadden from the Browns. Knows the system should be able to contribute right away
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:29 PM) Watching the Browns game now. Playing all three CB spots. Looks OK. A little grabby although he has not been called for it
azjetfan Icon : (31 August 2014 - 05:30 PM) Might be a little aggressive and get burnt over top
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (31 August 2014 - 10:26 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:58 AM) ^^^ agreed
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) all the admins on this page should be fired
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:25 PM) for being assclowns
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 04:17 PM) The Jets are fucked at CB, signing some bums now. We need Milliner to get healthy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 04:20 PM) We have signed CB Phillip Adams
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) The Gayders are playing Derek Carr against the JETS
ganggreen2003 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:55 PM) our D Line better put him in a WORLD OF PAIN
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 06:11 PM) Rookie QB in our house...Rex do your thing!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 09:56 PM) with Antonio Allen and Darrin Walls as our starting CBs
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:00 PM) our offense should be better than last year, Geno looks more comfortable
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:03 PM) The Jets released Jeremiah George and Ellis Lankster, hopefully George finds his way to the PS. AJ Edds was re-signed
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Fire the admins!
santana Icon : (Today, 11:08 AM) Over paid talents
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Today, 01:55 PM) i get paid too much yo
Resize Shouts Area

• (3 Pages)
  • +

We Should Just Fire John Idzik

#41 User is online   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 11 April 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

i like you you cut out this part
So there is still pressure from both sides to keep Revis on the team in the future rather than to just let him walk away.

if we resign him the dead money goes away, more of a reason to keep and pay him. if we cut him now or trade him we have 3 mil dead money, if he walks next year 9 mil dead money, we keep and resign him, no dead money

What did I cut out? Nothing. I SAID when he walks after the 2013 season did I not? Damn......you apparently have an issue to where you only read the parts you want to. You act as if Revis is going to give the Jets priority over anyone else when it comes to free agency even though he's proven his ENTIRE NFL career that the ONLY thing he cares about is money. Tampa will give him the 15-16 per year he wants where we won't, therefore we take the 9 million hit next year in dead money on top of the 9 million this year. THAT makes it 18 million for him to be on the team for only 2013. I don't understand where that seems to confuse you.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#42 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

View Posttheanalogkid, on 14 April 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

<br /><br /><br />

People came to see Revis on the sidelines last year?

it was better then seeing what was going on in the field of play
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#43 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:27 AM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 14 April 2013 - 01:57 PM, said:

What did I cut out? Nothing. I SAID when he walks after the 2013 season did I not? Damn......you apparently have an issue to where you only read the parts you want to. You act as if Revis is going to give the Jets priority over anyone else when it comes to free agency even though he's proven his ENTIRE NFL career that the ONLY thing he cares about is money. Tampa will give him the 15-16 per year he wants where we won't, therefore we take the 9 million hit next year in dead money on top of the 9 million this year. THAT makes it 18 million for him to be on the team for only 2013. I don't understand where that seems to confuse you.

wow you don't understand numbers huh? the 18 million is made up and you cut out the sentence directly after your quote saying we should keep him cause it make steh most cap sense.

i get it, you hate revis and you want him gone. and thats fine you can have your opinion, but twisting facts sin't gonna make anyone side with you
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#44 User is online   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 15 April 2013 - 11:27 AM, said:

wow you don't understand numbers huh? the 18 million is made up and you cut out the sentence directly after your quote saying we should keep him cause it make steh most cap sense.

i get it, you hate revis and you want him gone. and thats fine you can have your opinion, but twisting facts sin't gonna make anyone side with you

Where are you getting the 18 is made up? Did you not learn how to count in grade school like the rest of us. Here......let me educate you. 1 + 1 = 2. 9+9=18 no matter how much you cry about it and pray that Revis re-signs.

Let me say this a little slower for you. Revis.........will.......not.....re-sign.......with......the........Jets.......after .......2013......knowing......other..........teams........will......pay........what......he.......wants........and......the.......Jets......won't.

No matter how much you cry, b!tch & moan, the Jets are not going to pony up 15-16 million per year for him, so get used to it already. Get over it and move on. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks that it's better to just throw more good money after bad. Thankfully the people that make the decisions are smarter than that and know you don't pay someone 15-16 million per year coming off ACL surgery and that is historically an as$hole to the point that any deal you strike will only lead to him demanding more money in 2 years YET AGAIN. Revis will be wearing a different uniform if he doesn't fall in line and accept whatever the Jets offer.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#45 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 15 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 15 April 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Where are you getting the 18 is made up? Did you not learn how to count in grade school like the rest of us. Here......let me educate you. 1 + 1 = 2. 9+9=18 no matter how much you cry about it and pray that Revis re-signs.

Let me say this a little slower for you. Revis.........will.......not.....re-sign.......with......the........Jets.......after .......2013......knowing......other..........teams........will......pay........what......he.......wants........and......the.......Jets......won't.

No matter how much you cry, b!tch & moan, the Jets are not going to pony up 15-16 million per year for him, so get used to it already. Get over it and move on. I don't care what you or anyone else thinks that it's better to just throw more good money after bad. Thankfully the people that make the decisions are smarter than that and know you don't pay someone 15-16 million per year coming off ACL surgery and that is historically an as$hole to the point that any deal you strike will only lead to him demanding more money in 2 years YET AGAIN. Revis will be wearing a different uniform if he doesn't fall in line and accept whatever the Jets offer.

the article states that if we trade him now we lose 3 mil in cap space if he walks next year we lose 9 mil in 2014 not 18 mil, if we reisgn him there is 0 dead money

so again this year gone = -3 mil
next year gone = -9 mil
resign = 0 dead money

who can't count again???

also TB is willing to give him 14-15 mil plus give us a 1st and 2nd round pick and TB has built a better team then we have so its not saying much now is it? and they are in a harder divsion with NO and ATL in it. all we have is the pats.

your hate for revis (which i can't understand) has made you bitter and angry. build a bridge then get over it ;)
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#46 User is online   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 15 April 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

the article states that if we trade him now we lose 3 mil in cap space if he walks next year we lose 9 mil in 2014 not 18 mil, if we reisgn him there is 0 dead money

so again this year gone = -3 mil
next year gone = -9 mil
resign = 0 dead money

who can't count again???

So you're saying your problem isn't an inability to count, but it's an inability to READ? Where did I say it was 18 if we trade him this year? PLEASE show me this $hit. I said if he walks AFTER the season, it costs us 18 million to have him FOR THIS SEASON. Do I need to record it and attach a wav or mp3 file for you so you get it through your head? Or are you now trying to say he only counts as 3 million against the cap this year? Which is it? Revis is NINE......get this through your skull.....9...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......9......9.....9 million against the cap this year and another 9 next year in dead money when he walks via free agency. We are NOT re-signing him. What part of that does not make it through to the area that's supposed to be occupied by a brain inside your skull?
Again..... 9 + 9 = 18 no matter how many ways you try to twist it. We're talking about once he walks via free agency remember? Not some imaginary scenario in which he gets resigned like you think.

#47 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 April 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

So you're saying your problem isn't an inability to count, but it's an inability to READ? Where did I say it was 18 if we trade him this year? PLEASE show me this $hit. I said if he walks AFTER the season, it costs us 18 million to have him FOR THIS SEASON. Do I need to record it and attach a wav or mp3 file for you so you get it through your head? Or are you now trying to say he only counts as 3 million against the cap this year? Which is it? Revis is NINE......get this through your skull.....9...1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......9......9.....9 million against the cap this year and another 9 next year in dead money when he walks via free agency. We are NOT re-signing him. What part of that does not make it through to the area that's supposed to be occupied by a brain inside your skull?
Again..... 9 + 9 = 18 no matter how many ways you try to twist it. We're talking about once he walks via free agency remember? Not some imaginary scenario in which he gets resigned like you think.

its clear you don't understand numbers. your also making big assumptions, your overly angry on a forum (you need to get laid or something man) so why don't you tone it down there a bit. You obviously don't understand or comprehend or are blinded by rage so i'm not going over it again. if you have more issues on revis take it to the revis thread. this ends here and keep the thread on topic and about idzik and what he's done so far instead
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#48 User is offline   RetireChrebet Icon

• Line Coach
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, mma, yanks, basketball

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 16 April 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

Wow, someone needs to go check on this guy and make sure he's ok

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users