NYJetsFan.com Forums: Why Are There No More Leaks With The Jets? - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:20 PM) Anyway go Hawks
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:21 PM) Why the Seahawks aren't very good this year. They have 22 or 24 undrafted players on their roster because they had to let hallf or over half of their team go from last year because of having to pay so much to certain star players
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:21 PM) No team with that many undrafted players on the roster is going to be good
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) I'm talking about the defense
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) So they have an excuse
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:22 PM) How many starters are back from last year?
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:23 PM) They had to let defensive players go too. And that's why they refused to pay Chancellor. They don't have the money
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:24 PM) Most of the Defense is back from last season.. who besides the 2nd CB do they not have?
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:24 PM) I don't know how many starters. I didn't look through the whole active roster from last year to this year. But I know they let a good many starters go too
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:25 PM) Anyway we need them to win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:26 PM) it puts us in a 4 way tie for the WC
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:26 PM) Maybe Hou can win the division
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:26 PM) They had to let a corner and safety go from the defense and some dline from the starting line up. And some players on the online too
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:27 PM) That's why Russel isn't getting protection and Lynch is having a down year
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:28 PM) Yeah but you need to chr
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:29 PM) check my list of tiebreakers we are down in division and conference games. If the Jets don't beat the Bills and win most of the conference games no playoffs
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:31 PM) Plus we are down in schedule strength to everyone in the hunt for the playoffs except Houston but they have the win and tiebreaker against the Jets
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:32 PM) Oh and also the Bills are below us in schedule strength but have a win against us so have tiebreaker for now
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:33 PM) Chiefs have the easy schedule in the league got the rest of the season so chances of them not getting in are slim
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:35 PM) Chiefs and Stelers are in the drivers seat
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 PM) Right but there is a lot of games to go still
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 PM) who knows maybe we beat Tenn NYG Dal and Buf
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 PM) 10-6?? Maybe
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 PM) 1 game at a time I agree
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:36 PM) KC and Oakland have to play each other twice
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:38 PM) Pitt Still has to play Cinn and Denver
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:39 PM) Who they may beat.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) We just need Sea to win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Game over
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:41 PM) Hawks win
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) Well if they make the PAT
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:42 PM) My bad I thought Pitt had 0 timeouts left
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:46 PM) I don't trust Denver against any good team with their backup qb in. I except the Chiefs to overtake the division. They really don't trust him either since an injured Manning is the #2 qb. He barely won last week
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Ben is hurt now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:47 PM) Don't think its anything big tho
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 07:48 PM) But Steelers losing today and if they lose against the Bengals would help
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 07:55 PM) Ben has a possible concussion
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:08 PM) And Pitt plays Indy next week
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:09 PM) If Pittsburgh lose it help if indy lose Houston might be in 1st and have a tie breaker over indy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:16 PM) I just can't wait for Sunday. Me and my brother are going to the game. He's a giants fan. So somebody is going home mad
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:46 PM) Where is frosty??.and his MIGHTY DOLPHINS
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 10:58 PM) Marshall is 70 yards away from being our 1st 1000 yard receiver since cotch in 07
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Today, 12:03 AM) f*** new England!! And gronk is hurt
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 12:04 AM) Nice to see the Pats won't have an undefeated season. That said the wheat her made the difference. Brady is accurate as heck and the snow affected the pass timing with the wr's
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 12:06 AM) Without the snow I couldn't see the Broncos winning that game. But again great to see the Pats chance at a perfect season go down the tubes
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1

Why Are There No More Leaks With The Jets?

#1 User is offline   Chaos Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Admin

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:45 PM

I saw this on GGN and found it to be a good post...

This comes from the newest issue of Jets Confidential. Dan Leberfield has some interesting things to say. I don't want to re-type the whole thing but here are some highlights:

"You hardly hear a peep out of One Jets Drive. They are quietly and methodically going about their business. The circus has left town. And when the media try to stir things up or take cheap shots, the Jets ignore the white noise and forge ahead."

"Leaking stuff to the media doesn't help teams win, and Wood Johnson has put a stop to it. He has read the organization the riot act and told everyone at the Atlantic Health Complex to shut up.

And if they don't, there will be a price to pay. It's working so far. I can't think of any leaks the last couple of months."

"There have been unnamed people taking shots at the team, with the chief suspect being Agent Neil Schwartz, but the Jets are out of the unnamed business. The man suspected of leading that brigade is now in Buffalo working for the Bills."

As far as I know this is the first time I heard Woody being responsible for stopping this leaks, even though it's something we've all suspected.

The article also talks about Kolb, and how the "sources" that said Jets were interested in him did not come from the Jets. In fact the Jets felt their current QB's are better than Kolb.

They also intereview other league executives about their thouhts on the job Idzik is doing so far and he's getting glowing reviews. Really good issue, I'd recommend you pick it up if you see it.

#2 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:57 AM

View PostChaos, on 12 April 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

They also intereview other league executives about their thouhts on the job Idzik is doing so far and he's getting glowing reviews.

Don't you read these boards? The man should be fired!!

Posted Image
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#3 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

I wonder if Mike Pettine really was the rat
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostJetsfan0099, on 13 April 2013 - 03:52 PM, said:

I wonder if Mike Pettine really was the rat

I bet he was. Ever since it was known he would not return his boyfriend Mehta Mannish has been trashing the Jets. Before that he was on the Jets cocknballs.
Posted Image

#5 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:47 AM

Getting rid of the circus will bring back former huge fans (like myself) without question.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users