NYJetsFan.com Forums: San Francisco 49Ers Could Look To Trade Up In Nfl Draft - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ganggreen2003 Icon : (21 March 2015 - 03:29 PM) So I've been off the grid for a week and not much has happened in JETS nation besides the assclown fireman ed trying to weasel his way back into the good graces of JETS fans
518-JeTS-FaN Icon : (21 March 2015 - 03:34 PM) how is he the ass clown? it was jets fans who attacked the dude .
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 08:46 PM) And that is why I said Villanova and Wisconsin didn't deserve a #1 seed. Nova owns a team gifted a spot in the tourney then gets owned buy a team not even ranked in the top 25 in the next round
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 08:49 PM) By schedule end of season rankings. Nova split games with #22 Georgetown and beat #24 Butler and #25 VCU.....not much of a resume for a #1 seed only facing ranked teams only ranked in the 20`s
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 08:52 PM) Wisconsin was even worse against ranked teams. Lost to # 4 Duke Lost to #12 maryland and beat #23 Michigan state twice. Not much f a resume for a 1 seed
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 08:56 PM) As I stated before Virginia and Arizona shouldve been #1 seeds. Vrinia only lost to one ranked opponent. Duke. and Arizona beat all their ranked opponents. and all their ranked opponents were top ten and top 15 ranked. Don't know wtf the NCAA was thinking gifting Nova and Consin 1 seeds with shitty ranked opponents wins and losses.
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 08:59 PM) Losing to Duke is one thing but Wisconsin losing to two ranked teams and one of them ranked 12 shouldn't have give them a 1 seed. Bye Bye Nova
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 09:01 PM) Wisconsin has skill and size though I want Az and Consin to face each other in the elite 8 to see who is tougher
ROBJETS Icon : (21 March 2015 - 09:05 PM) Im proud od the Pac 12. Like everyone else I didnt feel UCLA deserved to be in the tourney. They got owned a good bit in the regular season but only 4 Pac 12 teams made it and 3 have moved on to the 16 so far. If Oregon beats Wisconsin tomorrow all 4 teams will be in the sweet 16.
RetireChrebet Icon : (22 March 2015 - 01:26 PM) What was that we were saying about Virginia and a 1
RetireChrebet Icon : (22 March 2015 - 01:26 PM) seed?
RetireChrebet Icon : (22 March 2015 - 01:28 PM) Haha I'm jk man, but my point was if you've never seen virginia play you would know they weren't going anywhere. Their offense is just painful to watch.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 March 2015 - 03:46 PM) Lol....point taken. But a couple of things. 1 you do realize Nova and Va are in the same bracket right? 2 at least Va lost to a top 25 ranked opponent. Nova lost to an unranked.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 March 2015 - 03:49 PM) Also VA beat some good teams. Lost to Duke,beat Maryland and split games with NC and Louisville. Their wins against quality and ranked opponents was higher and better than Nova.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 March 2015 - 03:55 PM) NC State didn't even get one vote to be in the top 25
2JBallar01 Icon : (22 March 2015 - 10:53 PM) @RichCimini: Random contract note: Antonio Cromartie's 4 yr/$32M deal with Jets includes only $7M gtd - $5M base + $2M roster bonus at signing. #nyj
Mr_Jet Icon : (23 March 2015 - 11:45 AM) January - February - Izzo - April - May
2JBallar01 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 01:09 PM) @MMehtaNYDN: Jets announce that they have signed DE Stephen Bowen. #nyj
2JBallar01 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 01:09 PM) @DrewfromJersey: Coples days as an OLB are over. He'll be back to DL. Good for the #Jets. Pretty bad news for NFL players and their heads. #Jets
2JBallar01 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 01:10 PM) @DWAZ73: #Jets busy today, signing DE Stephen Bowen & OT Corey Hilliard, and making signing of DE Kevin Vickerson official.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 03:23 PM) Mike is building some depth and competition
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 03:23 PM) I like it
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 08:10 PM) Jets file tampering charges against Patriots for Kraft's comments
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 08:10 PM) lmao
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 09:53 PM) Jets signing Kellen Davis, TE
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (24 March 2015 - 10:00 PM) Hes a good blocking TE
JSOTF Icon : (Yesterday, 06:02 AM) So, the question is.......Do I invest to go see the Jets vs Fish in England this season????????
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 AM) I'm considering going
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 AM) My brother is moving to London next year...so I have a reason to be over there
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 07:10 AM) This August I should say
Smedsthejet Icon : (Yesterday, 02:59 PM) You both should do it...I'll buy the first (overpriced) beers as well! Got my ticket back in January
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 03:02 PM) Smeds if I come over I'll be sure to check you out
santana Icon : (Yesterday, 09:58 PM) FIRE FIREMAN ED
JSOTF Icon : (Today, 03:58 AM) Well, I now live accros the pond and maybe some of us could meet up there?
JSOTF Icon : (Today, 03:59 AM) Smeds, where did you get your tickets?
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 05:56 AM) Az bitches!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 06:01 AM) I dont know about all that. As bad as we get over sports the Brits get far worse. You might suffer a huge beat down if you say the wrong thing there. Well maybe not being its televised to the U.S.. Security probably be pretty tight.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 06:03 AM) Well...... the good thing is I know who to mooch off of now if I go to London.
JSOTF Icon : (Today, 06:47 AM) hahahaha, it isnt European Football!
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 07:04 AM) Ive seen a lot of videos. Most countries go psycho over their soccer teams. Ive seen some serious very bloody beat downs. Fans stabbing the players and refs,etc. And they say we are bad in the U.S. not even close to that.
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 07:06 AM) I think one was in Africa....a fan stormed the field and was knifing everyone in sight after his team lost
ROBJETS Icon : (Today, 07:08 AM) Hell even in mma when the Brits come over they are all cocky as hell. Big time cocky like they are going to easily destroy everyone they face cocky.
JSOTF Icon : (Today, 07:36 AM) hahahaha
JSOTF Icon : (Today, 07:36 AM) damn Europeans!
JSOTF Icon : (Today, 07:37 AM) They havent fucked with a disgruntled, lifelong Jets fan!!!
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

San Francisco 49Ers Could Look To Trade Up In Nfl Draft

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

San Francisco 49ers could look to trade up in NFL draft
Apr
22
4/22/2013 10:06:15 AM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore

The 49ers are at No. 31 overall, have 13 draft picks, including two selections each in Rounds 2-5. Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports reports it's believed by at least one GM that the Niners are interested in moving up to the 13th or 14th overall pick. There is no way that the 49ers can keep more than five or six new draft picks with the way the team is structured right now.

Expect GM Trent Baalke to either trade up or trade out for picks in the future. The talk around the league is that the 49ers would like to get a defensive lineman who can eventually step in for veteran Justin Smith. The team also needs a safety, No. 2 tight end and could use an impact corner. All of that is possible.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,489
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

The way Tampa Bay just worked us, I'm scared that Idzik is going to give up the #9 and the #13 pick for the 9ers 2nd rounder and a chance to have Ted Ginn come to his nephews birthday party.
0

#3 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 22 April 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

The way Tampa Bay just worked us, I'm scared that Idzik is going to give up the #9 and the #13 pick for the 9ers 2nd rounder and a chance to have Ted Ginn come to his nephews birthday party.


Worth reading: http://www.nypost.co...I#axzz2RE0gEFs5

2. A lot has been made of what the Jets got in return for Revis. The word "only" has been thrown around a lot with the Jets getting a first-rounder this year and what will probably be a third-rounder next year from the Bucs.

Personally, I would have tried harder to negotiate with Revis and get that asking price lower. It seems once the Jets heard he wanted $16 million per year, they punted. The scars of previous negotiations with Revis' agents, Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod, are still fresh with the Jets, even with Tannenbaum gone. This goes all the way back to Pete Kendall, who also was represented by Schwartz and Feinsod.

I would have tried to appeal to Revis personally that the Jets wanted to keep him but could not afford to field a competitive team if they paid him what he was asking. Point out what Tom Brady did for the Patriots, appeal to the team player in Revis. If he stuck with $16 million, then you'd have to move on.

In an ideal situation, you'd like to get a lot more for your best player, but this was far from an ideal situation. The combination of Revis' asking price and questions about his left knee scared off every team but the Buccaneers. I think Idzik did about as well as he could have with no other team in the bidding. It is clear Idzik pushed it as long as he could, waiting for another team to enter the mix and never got one.

This trade had to be made once the Jets decided not to pay Revis. They could not risk allowing him to walk as a free agent. Imagine the reaction if he signed with the Patriots and all the Jets received was a 2015 compensatory pick? That would have been a disaster.

The default position has become to immediately rip the Jets, and they have brought a lot of that upon themselves with years of mismanagement. But, in this case, I think Idzik did as well as anyone could have.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 22 April 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Worth reading: http://www.nypost.co...I#axzz2RE0gEFs5

2. A lot has been made of what the Jets got in return for Revis. The word "only" has been thrown around a lot with the Jets getting a first-rounder this year and what will probably be a third-rounder next year from the Bucs.

Personally, I would have tried harder to negotiate with Revis and get that asking price lower. It seems once the Jets heard he wanted $16 million per year, they punted. The scars of previous negotiations with Revis' agents, Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod, are still fresh with the Jets, even with Tannenbaum gone. This goes all the way back to Pete Kendall, who also was represented by Schwartz and Feinsod.

I would have tried to appeal to Revis personally that the Jets wanted to keep him but could not afford to field a competitive team if they paid him what he was asking. Point out what Tom Brady did for the Patriots, appeal to the team player in Revis. If he stuck with $16 million, then you'd have to move on.

In an ideal situation, you'd like to get a lot more for your best player, but this was far from an ideal situation. The combination of Revis' asking price and questions about his left knee scared off every team but the Buccaneers. I think Idzik did about as well as he could have with no other team in the bidding. It is clear Idzik pushed it as long as he could, waiting for another team to enter the mix and never got one.

This trade had to be made once the Jets decided not to pay Revis. They could not risk allowing him to walk as a free agent. Imagine the reaction if he signed with the Patriots and all the Jets received was a 2015 compensatory pick? That would have been a disaster.

The default position has become to immediately rip the Jets, and they have brought a lot of that upon themselves with years of mismanagement. But, in this case, I think Idzik did as well as anyone could have.


that article is dumb. The truth is idzik had no intentions of keeping revis. period.
Day 1 he walked in, knowing the situation with revis, and he gave him the cold shoulder, if i'm idzik and i know my star players has 1 year left, is unhappy with the deal, and is recovering from an injury, first thing i do is reach out and find ot what he is thinking and what he wants from the jets. idzik didn't even try. he overplayed his hand. he isolated revis and figured he'd get tons of offers, then the only one who made an offer was TB so he was stuck by his own ignorance and had to make a deal
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 22 April 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

that article is dumb. The truth is idzik had no intentions of keeping revis. period.
Day 1 he walked in, knowing the situation with revis, and he gave him the cold shoulder, if i'm idzik and i know my star players has 1 year left, is unhappy with the deal, and is recovering from an injury, first thing i do is reach out and find ot what he is thinking and what he wants from the jets. idzik didn't even try. he overplayed his hand. he isolated revis and figured he'd get tons of offers, then the only one who made an offer was TB so he was stuck by his own ignorance and had to make a deal


Come on 115, you don't know "the truth". Unless you're actually an employee of the jets FO, in which case I have to wonder about the business ethics of you being on this board.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 22 April 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

that article is dumb. The truth is idzik had no intentions of keeping revis. period.
Day 1 he walked in, knowing the situation with revis, and he gave him the cold shoulder, if i'm idzik and i know my star players has 1 year left, is unhappy with the deal, and is recovering from an injury, first thing i do is reach out and find ot what he is thinking and what he wants from the jets. idzik didn't even try. he overplayed his hand. he isolated revis and figured he'd get tons of offers, then the only one who made an offer was TB so he was stuck by his own ignorance and had to make a deal


Whether you wanted the Jets to keep him or trade him, whether or not you think a team should pay a CB $16 million, whether you love or loathe Idzik as a result of this trade... what Revis wanted was $16 million per year.

It's not debatable. Unless of course you want to spin facts to fit your narrative. In that case, he would have taken $12-13 million from the Jets.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 22 April 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

Come on 115, you don't know "the truth". Unless you're actually an employee of the jets FO, in which case I have to wonder about the business ethics of you being on this board.


I think it was pretty clear that idzik isolated revis, and didn't let him know what was going on and used lines like :for now he is a jet and we want him" while trying to deal him.
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

View Postsexyrexy, on 22 April 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Whether you wanted the Jets to keep him or trade him, whether or not you think a team should pay a CB $16 million, whether you love or loathe Idzik as a result of this trade... what Revis wanted was $16 million per year.

It's not debatable. Unless of course you want to spin facts to fit your narrative. In that case, he would have taken $12-13 million from the Jets.


and he took 0 guaranteed money form TB just to get away from us. we could have offered him more guaranteed but less per year. you never know. revis is a business man. he is one of the smarter NFL players. Even if he was going to tarde im, at least have the curtesy to tell him you are shopping him
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

I think it was pretty clear that idzik isolated revis, and didn't let him know what was going on and used lines like :for now he is a jet and we want him" while trying to deal him.


Why do you think that? Because of some media quotes?
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 23 April 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Why do you think that? Because of some media quotes?


revis flay out said that idzik was ignoring him and leaving him out of the loop. also look at the ESPN article i just posted
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#11 User is online   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,109
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

I would consider doing it. If we can get pick #31, 34, and maybe try to squeeze out a 3rd or 4th. The 49ers don't need that many picks, they don't haev the roster spots for it. They will trade up for a difference maker that can help them win the SB.

Though I would like Tavon Austin on the Jets...
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

revis flay out said that idzik was ignoring him and leaving him out of the loop. also look at the ESPN article i just posted

Did he reach out to other players who were cut or not resigned? Revis expects to be treated like a god. Why should he be treated different?
Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 23 April 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Did he reach out to other players who were cut or not resigned? Revis expects to be treated like a god. Why should he be treated different?


Because he is better, because he is an elite one of a kind player. those players do deserve more attention
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#14 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,114
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

Because he is better, because he is an elite one of a kind player. those players do deserve more attention

Great message to send to the other 52 guys. What if they all thought they were elite?
Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 23 April 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

Great message to send to the other 52 guys. What if they all thought they were elite?


doesn't make them right, they can walk. revis is a unique talent. shouldn't just let him go.

sanchez gets babied
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#16 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

doesn't make them right, they can walk. revis is a unique talent. shouldn't just let him go.

sanchez gets babied


And look how that's turned out for the Jets...a bloated contract they can't get rid of...
Posted Image
0

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 23 April 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

And look how that's turned out for the Jets...a bloated contract they can't get rid of...


difference is sanchez isn't top 5. peyton maning got babaied, tom brady got babaied, brees, got babaied, rodgers got babied, shit even romo got babied and Joe flacco. point is you do give extra attention to your star players and yes i know those are all QBs so also

Adrian Peterson, Larry fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Asomougha, Etc all got special attention
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#18 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

difference is sanchez isn't top 5. peyton maning got babaied, tom brady got babaied, brees, got babaied, rodgers got babied, shit even romo got babied and Joe flacco. point is you do give extra attention to your star players and yes i know those are all QBs so also

Adrian Peterson, Larry fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Asomougha, Etc all got special attention


How did they get special attention?
Posted Image
0

#19 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,750
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 23 April 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

How did they get special attention?


Gm made it a point to reach out to them before their deale expired, and tell them they were gonna keep them and negotiate with them.

our GM ignored our star player like he was his ex wife asking for money
Get it done MT
Posted Image
0

#20 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 April 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Gm made it a point to reach out to them before their deale expired, and tell them they were gonna keep them and negotiate with them.

our GM ignored our star player like he was his ex wife asking for money


Oh I forgot...you've got hidden cameras and microphones in every GM's office. :beach:
Posted Image
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users