NYJetsFan.com Forums: San Francisco 49Ers Could Look To Trade Up In Nfl Draft - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

Jets vs Chiefs Sunday 4:30est
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) good
MikeGangGree... Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:09 AM) Best day of the week is the day after a Jets Win!
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:12 AM) Rob you think the offense started off ugly? we scored on our first 4 drives, and controlled the ball 80% of the time the first half. We didn't even punt until the 2nd half
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:21 AM) I meant the hits on Fitz at on the first Drive or two with the fumbles and almost fumbles....The Tom Brady rule where balls that used to be fumbles are incomplete. We recovered the ball on all but one but it was ruled incomplete
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:26 AM) The offensive line stepped off after Hughes got hurt for however long he was out. I don't blame J. Marsh for that fumble because that was just a hell of a play. Imo Fitz had a career best game even with only 1 td passing. Never seen him so accurate. So yeah when I meant ugly I meant dline penetration and the 1st two drives ending up in fieldgoals
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:30 AM) But 31 points given up passing by the defense passing was bad. It wasn't just 2 long bombs and that defensive touchdown leading to 21 points. 3q1 against a bad team was terrible for the defense. Without the offense putting up 37 the Jets,would have lost so yeah I consider it an ugly start on both ends
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:32 AM) I'm glad like everyone else that the Jets won. Especially with getting with by the Bills multiple times it was nice revenge.
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 10:34 AM) Just saying that the Bills look like a bad team this year and the Jets have to face a lot of teams that are probably playoff bound again so yes there is a lot of concern
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:39 AM) fitz look good and lets not forget the 50+ yarder to decker that was called back on a BS holding penalty. plus if you rewatch it, the jets d-line was getting held like crazy and never got calls. I seen McLendon, williams, and wilk all complaining about it
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:32 PM) I think the game plan for the D was to keep Taylor in the pocker
azjetfan Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:33 PM) They didn't want him running around when they only rushed 3-4 guts
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:37 PM) bills fired their OC today after the loss yesterday lol
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) yeah we didn't really rush, we just tried to keep contain on the outside and collapse the middle
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:38 PM) on the salas TD, one of our LBers went for the sack and broke contain and pryor got away and made the play
Jetsfan115 Icon : (16 September 2016 - 12:39 PM) when we did rush which was rare, we had a spy
ROBJETS Icon : (16 September 2016 - 11:11 PM) As far as the Bills firing the oc I'm not sure I agree with it with Watkins having major foot problem with a steel rod in his surgically repaired foot but I dont follow the Bills so cant really say. I do think they need to get rid of Rob Ryan though. He had a decent year with the Browns then was terrible with the Cowboys and Saints. He isn't half the DC that Rex is. I still think Rex can be a good head coach withe the right coaches and roster but Rob Ryan isn't the answer. But if Rex wants to ruin his chance of staying a head coach by keeping his brother on the coaching staff like he ruined his head coaching job keeping Sanchez as a starter then that's his stupidity
ganggreen2003 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 12:20 AM) The A Football Life of Curtis Martin is a MUST WATCH!!!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (17 September 2016 - 02:03 PM) They got rid of their OC after their defense was ripped apart
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:03 PM) Well hell that makes even less sense. The defense gets ripped apart so let's get rid of the oc instead of the dc.they didn't have much of a run game but a lot of passes yards. If they wanted to blame anyone for nearly 40 points against them it was their defense. But guess Rex used the ocean as the scale goat instead of his brother
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) Oc not ocean. Damn Auto correct on phone
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:04 PM) And scape goatee
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:05 PM) Lol still can't get it right
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:13 PM) Not sure about anyone else but I'm extremely interested in the 49r/ Panther game at 1pm. Just want to see if the 49rs are actually good this year or if the Rams have become one of the worst teams in the league this year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:16 PM) If the Rams have regressed that much then all the Todd Gurley owners in fantasy will likely have low points from him all year. Might even be worth trying to trade him early if they look just as bad this week before his stock drops
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:26 PM) I drafted him last year and also had David Johnson, Chris Johnson, Roetlesburger, Romo, Palmer, Barnage,, .....my whole team was stacked with starters. Entire team wasc stacked with starters. Even bench. Made tge Superbowl but did have a rough start at behinning of season when Romo and Roethlisberger wentvdown at the start of season also lost amazing starting rb and wr all within the 1st 4 games but worked the waivers really well..shut out until garbage time by a team that was terrible last year
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:28 PM) Last part meant Rams were shut out entire game even in garbage time against 49r backups
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 05:29 PM) Sorry about typos. Hard to type on small phone screen
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:00 PM) This is why I'm glad Rex is gone. Fire the OC after the D gives up 500 yards??
MikeGangGree... Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:01 PM) UPDATE THE UPDATE!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:25 PM) Yep Rex isn't a bad coach but he needs to have all player and coach decisions as far as firing and hiring taken out of his hands. His problem is he doesn't know to separate the job from loyalty to players and is unable to let underperforming players go
ROBJETS Icon : (17 September 2016 - 06:27 PM) He was great as a DC because he wasn't in charge of roster and firing decisions. He will never make it as a good head coach until he can get rid of loyalty and run a team like any boss runs a business.
azjetfan Icon : (17 September 2016 - 07:16 PM) I loved Rex as a person. But he is severely handicapped in his skill set as a HC. He has not adapted and will not adapt. That's why he isn't here and will be fired from Buffalo.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:05 AM) It's all guessing and I will like likely stick with my two starters that are injured and playing but D.Thomas looks like he is still in a lot of pain and Stewart is still in the locker room getting ankle treatment so both could be on a snap count
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:06 AM) I have good wr's on bench and good rb's on bench but they have bad matchups. Do t trust Diggs against Greenbay or Doug Martin against Arizona both on bench
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:08 AM) If I made changes I have Crabtree for Oakland Aagainst Atlanta and Abdullah for Detroit against 49rs as my two options I would choose if I made any changes
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:10 AM) Actually have it backwards with my running back teams
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:12 AM) Detroit vs Titans who I believe has a legit defense. Panthers have a better team but the ankle for Stewart and both the Titans and 49rs are ranked #1 against the run. Not a believer in the 49rs defensesthough
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:13 AM) Believe the Rams oline just sucks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:15 AM) Abdullah splits carries but he did get 17 last week and also catches a lot of passes and has a better qb so could exploit the Titans still
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:16 AM) Will most likely do my own thing anyway just looking for input from those that actually study in fantasy if anyone feels like offering their opinions. If not it's cool too. Thanks
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 11:18 AM) If not for the injuries to the two players I'd keep them in for sure but all it takes for Thomas is a hit to the hip and a tackle by the ankle for Stewart if they aren't on a snap count already or if pain doesn't get to them.
ROBJETS Icon : (18 September 2016 - 12:45 PM) Well looks like leaving in Stewart was,a,bad move in locker room
MikeGangGree... Icon : (18 September 2016 - 04:54 PM) Good news! Dolphins suck
santana Icon : (19 September 2016 - 08:08 AM) Thanks professor
Jetsfan115 Icon : (23 September 2016 - 03:55 PM) updated roster. FB howsare released, TE bowman added to roster
Resize Shouts Area

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2

San Francisco 49Ers Could Look To Trade Up In Nfl Draft

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

San Francisco 49ers could look to trade up in NFL draft
Apr
22
4/22/2013 10:06:15 AM
Share on email Share on print Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on myspace Share on stumbleupon Share on digg | More Sharing ServicesMore

The 49ers are at No. 31 overall, have 13 draft picks, including two selections each in Rounds 2-5. Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports reports it's believed by at least one GM that the Niners are interested in moving up to the 13th or 14th overall pick. There is no way that the 49ers can keep more than five or six new draft picks with the way the team is structured right now.

Expect GM Trent Baalke to either trade up or trade out for picks in the future. The talk around the league is that the 49ers would like to get a defensive lineman who can eventually step in for veteran Justin Smith. The team also needs a safety, No. 2 tight end and could use an impact corner. All of that is possible.
0

#2 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 7,493
  • Joined: 28-November 05
  • Gender:Male

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 02:07 PM

The way Tampa Bay just worked us, I'm scared that Idzik is going to give up the #9 and the #13 pick for the 9ers 2nd rounder and a chance to have Ted Ginn come to his nephews birthday party.
0

#3 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 22 April 2013 - 02:07 PM, said:

The way Tampa Bay just worked us, I'm scared that Idzik is going to give up the #9 and the #13 pick for the 9ers 2nd rounder and a chance to have Ted Ginn come to his nephews birthday party.


Worth reading: http://www.nypost.co...I#axzz2RE0gEFs5

2. A lot has been made of what the Jets got in return for Revis. The word "only" has been thrown around a lot with the Jets getting a first-rounder this year and what will probably be a third-rounder next year from the Bucs.

Personally, I would have tried harder to negotiate with Revis and get that asking price lower. It seems once the Jets heard he wanted $16 million per year, they punted. The scars of previous negotiations with Revis' agents, Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod, are still fresh with the Jets, even with Tannenbaum gone. This goes all the way back to Pete Kendall, who also was represented by Schwartz and Feinsod.

I would have tried to appeal to Revis personally that the Jets wanted to keep him but could not afford to field a competitive team if they paid him what he was asking. Point out what Tom Brady did for the Patriots, appeal to the team player in Revis. If he stuck with $16 million, then you'd have to move on.

In an ideal situation, you'd like to get a lot more for your best player, but this was far from an ideal situation. The combination of Revis' asking price and questions about his left knee scared off every team but the Buccaneers. I think Idzik did about as well as he could have with no other team in the bidding. It is clear Idzik pushed it as long as he could, waiting for another team to enter the mix and never got one.

This trade had to be made once the Jets decided not to pay Revis. They could not risk allowing him to walk as a free agent. Imagine the reaction if he signed with the Patriots and all the Jets received was a 2015 compensatory pick? That would have been a disaster.

The default position has become to immediately rip the Jets, and they have brought a lot of that upon themselves with years of mismanagement. But, in this case, I think Idzik did as well as anyone could have.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#4 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:21 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 22 April 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

Worth reading: http://www.nypost.co...I#axzz2RE0gEFs5

2. A lot has been made of what the Jets got in return for Revis. The word "only" has been thrown around a lot with the Jets getting a first-rounder this year and what will probably be a third-rounder next year from the Bucs.

Personally, I would have tried harder to negotiate with Revis and get that asking price lower. It seems once the Jets heard he wanted $16 million per year, they punted. The scars of previous negotiations with Revis' agents, Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod, are still fresh with the Jets, even with Tannenbaum gone. This goes all the way back to Pete Kendall, who also was represented by Schwartz and Feinsod.

I would have tried to appeal to Revis personally that the Jets wanted to keep him but could not afford to field a competitive team if they paid him what he was asking. Point out what Tom Brady did for the Patriots, appeal to the team player in Revis. If he stuck with $16 million, then you'd have to move on.

In an ideal situation, you'd like to get a lot more for your best player, but this was far from an ideal situation. The combination of Revis' asking price and questions about his left knee scared off every team but the Buccaneers. I think Idzik did about as well as he could have with no other team in the bidding. It is clear Idzik pushed it as long as he could, waiting for another team to enter the mix and never got one.

This trade had to be made once the Jets decided not to pay Revis. They could not risk allowing him to walk as a free agent. Imagine the reaction if he signed with the Patriots and all the Jets received was a 2015 compensatory pick? That would have been a disaster.

The default position has become to immediately rip the Jets, and they have brought a lot of that upon themselves with years of mismanagement. But, in this case, I think Idzik did as well as anyone could have.


that article is dumb. The truth is idzik had no intentions of keeping revis. period.
Day 1 he walked in, knowing the situation with revis, and he gave him the cold shoulder, if i'm idzik and i know my star players has 1 year left, is unhappy with the deal, and is recovering from an injury, first thing i do is reach out and find ot what he is thinking and what he wants from the jets. idzik didn't even try. he overplayed his hand. he isolated revis and figured he'd get tons of offers, then the only one who made an offer was TB so he was stuck by his own ignorance and had to make a deal
0

#5 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 22 April 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

that article is dumb. The truth is idzik had no intentions of keeping revis. period.
Day 1 he walked in, knowing the situation with revis, and he gave him the cold shoulder, if i'm idzik and i know my star players has 1 year left, is unhappy with the deal, and is recovering from an injury, first thing i do is reach out and find ot what he is thinking and what he wants from the jets. idzik didn't even try. he overplayed his hand. he isolated revis and figured he'd get tons of offers, then the only one who made an offer was TB so he was stuck by his own ignorance and had to make a deal


Come on 115, you don't know "the truth". Unless you're actually an employee of the jets FO, in which case I have to wonder about the business ethics of you being on this board.
Posted Image
0

#6 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

  • Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 291
  • Joined: 24-January 10

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 22 April 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

that article is dumb. The truth is idzik had no intentions of keeping revis. period.
Day 1 he walked in, knowing the situation with revis, and he gave him the cold shoulder, if i'm idzik and i know my star players has 1 year left, is unhappy with the deal, and is recovering from an injury, first thing i do is reach out and find ot what he is thinking and what he wants from the jets. idzik didn't even try. he overplayed his hand. he isolated revis and figured he'd get tons of offers, then the only one who made an offer was TB so he was stuck by his own ignorance and had to make a deal


Whether you wanted the Jets to keep him or trade him, whether or not you think a team should pay a CB $16 million, whether you love or loathe Idzik as a result of this trade... what Revis wanted was $16 million per year.

It's not debatable. Unless of course you want to spin facts to fit your narrative. In that case, he would have taken $12-13 million from the Jets.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach
0

#7 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 22 April 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

Come on 115, you don't know "the truth". Unless you're actually an employee of the jets FO, in which case I have to wonder about the business ethics of you being on this board.


I think it was pretty clear that idzik isolated revis, and didn't let him know what was going on and used lines like :for now he is a jet and we want him" while trying to deal him.
0

#8 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

View Postsexyrexy, on 22 April 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

Whether you wanted the Jets to keep him or trade him, whether or not you think a team should pay a CB $16 million, whether you love or loathe Idzik as a result of this trade... what Revis wanted was $16 million per year.

It's not debatable. Unless of course you want to spin facts to fit your narrative. In that case, he would have taken $12-13 million from the Jets.


and he took 0 guaranteed money form TB just to get away from us. we could have offered him more guaranteed but less per year. you never know. revis is a business man. he is one of the smarter NFL players. Even if he was going to tarde im, at least have the curtesy to tell him you are shopping him
0

#9 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 10:57 AM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 10:53 AM, said:

I think it was pretty clear that idzik isolated revis, and didn't let him know what was going on and used lines like :for now he is a jet and we want him" while trying to deal him.


Why do you think that? Because of some media quotes?
Posted Image
0

#10 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:37 AM

View Postazjetfan, on 23 April 2013 - 08:57 AM, said:

Why do you think that? Because of some media quotes?


revis flay out said that idzik was ignoring him and leaving him out of the loop. also look at the ESPN article i just posted
0

#11 User is offline   Jetsfan0099 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Posts: 17,137
  • Joined: 30-July 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:New Jersey

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

I would consider doing it. If we can get pick #31, 34, and maybe try to squeeze out a 3rd or 4th. The 49ers don't need that many picks, they don't haev the roster spots for it. They will trade up for a difference maker that can help them win the SB.

Though I would like Tavon Austin on the Jets...
Posted Image
0

#12 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 11:37 AM, said:

revis flay out said that idzik was ignoring him and leaving him out of the loop. also look at the ESPN article i just posted

Did he reach out to other players who were cut or not resigned? Revis expects to be treated like a god. Why should he be treated different?
Posted Image
0

#13 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 23 April 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Did he reach out to other players who were cut or not resigned? Revis expects to be treated like a god. Why should he be treated different?


Because he is better, because he is an elite one of a kind player. those players do deserve more attention
0

#14 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

  • D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 3,197
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cheese Land Baby
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

  • NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 02:15 PM, said:

Because he is better, because he is an elite one of a kind player. those players do deserve more attention

Great message to send to the other 52 guys. What if they all thought they were elite?
Posted Image
0

#15 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 23 April 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

Great message to send to the other 52 guys. What if they all thought they were elite?


doesn't make them right, they can walk. revis is a unique talent. shouldn't just let him go.

sanchez gets babied
0

#16 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 04:01 PM, said:

doesn't make them right, they can walk. revis is a unique talent. shouldn't just let him go.

sanchez gets babied


And look how that's turned out for the Jets...a bloated contract they can't get rid of...
Posted Image
0

#17 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:22 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 23 April 2013 - 01:19 PM, said:

And look how that's turned out for the Jets...a bloated contract they can't get rid of...


difference is sanchez isn't top 5. peyton maning got babaied, tom brady got babaied, brees, got babaied, rodgers got babied, shit even romo got babied and Joe flacco. point is you do give extra attention to your star players and yes i know those are all QBs so also

Adrian Peterson, Larry fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Asomougha, Etc all got special attention
0

#18 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

difference is sanchez isn't top 5. peyton maning got babaied, tom brady got babaied, brees, got babaied, rodgers got babied, shit even romo got babied and Joe flacco. point is you do give extra attention to your star players and yes i know those are all QBs so also

Adrian Peterson, Larry fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Calvin Johnson, Asomougha, Etc all got special attention


How did they get special attention?
Posted Image
0

#19 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin
  • Posts: 23,879
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Cali

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostHurricaneJet32, on 23 April 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

How did they get special attention?


Gm made it a point to reach out to them before their deale expired, and tell them they were gonna keep them and negotiate with them.

our GM ignored our star player like he was his ex wife asking for money
0

#20 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 24 April 2013 - 01:12 PM, said:

Gm made it a point to reach out to them before their deale expired, and tell them they were gonna keep them and negotiate with them.

our GM ignored our star player like he was his ex wife asking for money


Oh I forgot...you've got hidden cameras and microphones in every GM's office. :beach:
Posted Image
0

  • (2 Pages)
  • +
  • 1
  • 2


Fast Reply

  

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users