NYJetsFan.com Forums: Good Article From Espn About Revis Trade - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

ROBJETS Icon : (22 August 2014 - 09:06 PM) Don't read to much into Mark in the preseason. He usually looked good in the preseason even in a Jets uniform.. Big difference from regular season where the 1st string defense is playing 100%.
ROBJETS Icon : (22 August 2014 - 09:09 PM) A lot of 1st stringers are just getting reps in and trying not to get injured. Its only the backups trying to keep or get a job playing hard every down. If preseason qb play meant anything then Matt Simms would be the starting qb of the Jets.
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 August 2014 - 12:00 AM) In Geno we trust
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (23 August 2014 - 07:23 AM) preseason or not, our offense hasn't looked competent in a while like it does this year. our rushing attack should be very good. Chris Johnson and Chris Ivory could be a dynamic duo
santana Icon : (23 August 2014 - 10:14 AM) http://youtu.be/2X0H709cJkA
santana Icon : (23 August 2014 - 01:28 PM) 2-0 lead most dangerous kind of lead
ganggreen2003 Icon : (24 August 2014 - 02:46 PM) Sam Bradford tears ACL and out for the season
ganggreen2003 Icon : (24 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Dimitri Patterson is MISSING
ganggreen2003 Icon : (24 August 2014 - 04:50 PM) BREAKING NEWS: NO FAT CHICKS!!!!
MikeGangGree... Icon : (24 August 2014 - 10:28 PM) Rams want Sanchez
MikeGangGree... Icon : (24 August 2014 - 10:28 PM) Shotty and Sanchez again
FlyHiJets Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:04 PM) Champ Bailey to be released by Denver. Considering how busted up we are and Patterson now being suspended, do we take a look?
FlyHiJets Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:05 PM) Cro rumored to be gettin released from Arizona. We should definitely bring him in since he already knows the system and he's bett erhtan our 3rd/4th stringers which is where we're at at this point.
FlyHiJets Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:06 PM) *better than
Chaos Icon : (25 August 2014 - 01:58 PM) Cro may get released?!
Chaos Icon : (25 August 2014 - 02:07 PM) /announcement
Jetsfan115 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 04:54 PM) patterson suspended indefinatly by idzik. were fucked at CB right now
azjetfan Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:35 PM) Do the Rams have a CB worth trading for?
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 08:52 PM) FIRE IDZIK
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (25 August 2014 - 10:29 PM) Saunders had a seizure, that is why he got into a car crash. He returned to practice, weird/
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 07:00 AM) ‏@AdamSchefter 4m
Jets tried trading WR Stepehen Hill this summer. No takers. Let's see if final cuts today and Saturday change that equation.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:15 AM) i hate izdik
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 12:32 PM) Our starting CB Walls working in rehab area
Jetsfan115 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 02:52 PM) any CBs that are decent on the trade block or facing salary cuts?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:00 PM) I wouldnt cut Hill watch him go to NE and turn into Randy Moss
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) I'm just glad there aren't anymore greedy bastards on the team to deal with
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) Or street thugs
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:13 PM) f*** a CB problem
Jetsman05 Icon : (26 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) need 1 more in the fantasy league
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:33 PM) Dimitri suspended for the rest of preseason. I'm sorry, I know we are bone dry at corner these days but they should have cut this prick on the spot . He's going to get torched regardless this year and I'd rather cut ties with any potential cancerous attitutudes before the season even starts.
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:34 PM) Where I come from you take responsibility for your actions. Not showing up for a game is cowardly and selfish. f*** him
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 08:36 PM) Also he doesn't know what the acronym AWOL means so he's also an idiot. No wonder he's never been anything but a journeyman corner is this league.
azjetfan Icon : (26 August 2014 - 09:11 PM) So how do you really feel?
RetireChrebet Icon : (26 August 2014 - 11:18 PM) I think my last three posts pretty much summarize how I feel haha. He's making 1.5 mill this year and no call no shows because his feeling are hurt. Would rather you play corner azjetfan than this guy
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 08:12 AM) Need 1 more for FFB!!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 08:39 AM) Stephen Hill is going to get cut, guy sucks. Greg Salas is a better football player and deserves a spot over him
HarlemHxC814 Icon : (Yesterday, 11:27 AM) So when do we show up to 115s house with pitchforks, tar and feathers?
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 12:03 PM) i'd rather see idzik go then hill. fire idzik
bleedsgreen Icon : (Yesterday, 12:21 PM) Hill is such a disappointment. I really was hopping for so much when he scored 2 TDs his first game
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:11 PM) We need to get the J-E-T-S chant back this year to the way it was
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:13 PM) idk if any of u guys went to any of the games last year[Im sure some of u did] but im not a fan of the drumline leading the chant
MikeGangGree... Icon : (Yesterday, 03:14 PM) its not the same as 70,000 people doing it during every kickoff and after every score
Jetsfan115 Icon : (Yesterday, 05:43 PM) injuries and poor QB play aren't good for a WR to develop
Jetsman05 Icon : (Yesterday, 06:08 PM) 115 and Hill. Lol!
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (Yesterday, 10:18 PM) the excuses, Hill is just a terrible football player. no debate, just a fact. guy is soft as shit as well
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Good Article From Espn About Revis Trade

#1 User is offline   Jetsfan115 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Assistant Admin

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

So it turns out the New York Jets are capable of butt fumbles in April, too. They are capable of taking one of their two greatest players ever, a talent right there with Joe Namath, and running him out of town before he made it to his 28th birthday.

Darrelle Revis wanted badly to be a Jet for life. He was planning on buying a place in Manhattan, on spending the rest of his career as a citizen of the city, on being in the secondary when the Jets reached the Super Bowl for the first time since man landed on the moon.

Now man might land on Mars before the Jets return to the big game. They traded Revis to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for two picks -- including one first-rounder (No. 13 overall) in this week's draft -- a deal that doesn't look any better than the clip of Mark Sanchez running facemask-first into Brandon Moore's rump on Thanksgiving night.

If that play was at least good for a laugh, there's nothing remotely funny about this. Revis scored $96 million from the Bucs over six years, but not a penny of it is guaranteed. Woody Johnson could've had virtually the same deal and cut his man as soon as it was warranted without owing him anything. In other words, it's the kind of deal the Yankees wish they had with Alex Rodriguez.

New Yorkers should react to the Revis move the way they reacted to the sight of Sanchez inside Madison Square Garden on Saturday, when the quarterback was all but thrown out of the building.

With Revis due to hit free agency next winter, the Jets didn't seriously negotiate with Revis and his agents. According to an NFL source, those agents, Neil Schwartz and Jonathan Feinsod, floated the same kind of non-guaranteed deal over the last two seasons, and Johnson and his football guy, former GM Mike Tannenbaum, refused to meet with them.

Would the Jets have been forced to guarantee the second season in the contract Revis ultimately signed with Tampa? Maybe, maybe not. But whatever Woody and Rex Ryan and Tannenbaum's replacement, John Idzik, were selling on a conference call with reporters Sunday night about wanting to keep Revis, it wasn't worth buying.

Woody never wanted to pay Revis, and Idzik took the hit for him. Instead of working hard to arrive at the most cap-friendly contract possible, Jets officials poured their time and energy into negotiations with Tampa Bay while Revis' value was compromised. They looked to move Revis when his knee injury surely scared off a few suitors who would've competed with the Bucs, increased the Jets' leverage, and left Idzik with a package more acceptable than the one he got.

Idzik was a Tampa Bay executive when the Bucs acquired Keyshawn Johnson in 2000 for two first-round picks (Nos. 13 and 27), not one, and gave the wide receiver $56 million. On the Jets' side of the table this time, Idzik should've known better. He should've known that Revis is a better football player than Johnson ever was and that the Jets should be acquiring more here than a first-rounder this year and essentially a third-rounder next, even off the Revis surgery.

But Idzik and his boss, Woody Johnson, didn't help their own cause by making it clear -- from Idzik's first day on the job -- that they were open to shipping Revis to the highest bidder, a stance that left them with one serious bidder, Tampa Bay. The Jets should've played hard to get. They should've publicly declared their love for Revis and the notion of him as a one-uniform lifer, if only to encourage more teams to put aside the surgery and the contract demands and focus on the cornerback's game-changing skill.

Better yet, the Jets should've tried to sign Revis, a player on the front nine of his prime. For those who believe it's good business for a rebuilding team to move its best player for draft picks, remember this:

The Jets drafted Vernon Gholston in the first round and Vlad Ducasse in the second. If they have the same kind of luck with Tampa's picks, they're still going to be hearing about it long after Revis is retired.

Sure, sometimes even the Jets find a positive difference-maker in the draft. But even if they do land a winner at No. 13 on Thursday night, what are the odds that the kid will ever be as good as Darrelle Revis?

About as long as the odds of Rex Ryan coaching this team for another five seasons.

Tannenbaum made his share of draft-day mistakes, but Revis sure wasn't one of them. Idzik traded him anyway, and this first big move doesn't exactly match up with the Dallas Cowboys' dealing of Herschel Walker to Minnesota.

If Idzik wanted to play for the future and save some money in the secondary, he should've moved Antonio Cromartie, whose value was up coming off a big season. Revis is a much better cornerback and locker room presence than Cromartie, whom Ryan was in favor of trading, according to a league source who said the coach had tired of Cro's high-maintenance act.

But as they tear down the team Ryan helped Tannenbaum assemble, Idzik and Johnson no longer care about the preferences of a coach who would've signed Revis to a 10-year deal if he could have, no matter what Ryan was saying Sunday night. That's why Rex should've been fired with Tannenbaum. The Jets are sticking Ryan with a 5-11 team, a sendoff certain to make it that much more difficult for him to get another job.

Keeping Rex made as much sense as not keeping Revis, who signed a four-year, $46 million deal in the summer of 2010 that the corner thought was meant to be torn up after Year 2, and his employer thought was meant to be torn up after Year 3. When Revis signed that deal and ended his holdout, Tannenbaum made the following Woody-approved statement:

"This is an intermediate step to what we hope will be an entire career of Darrelle as a Jet, for him to retire as a Jet and for him to hopefully go to the Hall of Fame as a Jet."

Now Revis could go to the Hall of Fame as a Buc, and no, it didn't have to be that way. They gave the money to the wrong Jets, Sanchez and Santonio Holmes among them, and so Woody Johnson never considered paying the right Jet in the same market where even the Wilpons paid David Wright, and where George Steinbrenner's son is all-in on Robinson Cano.

Idzik covered for Woody and ended up talking about a "substantial difference" between Revis' idea of fair value and theirs. What a shame. Six years ago, Tannenbaum's Jets made a trade with Carolina to move up 11 spots from No. 25 in the first round, and Revis became an all-time steal with the 14th overall pick.

Revis grew up in Aliquippa, Pa., only a dozen or so miles away from Namath's hometown of Beaver Falls. The cornerback wanted to remain a Jet for as long as the quarterback did.

Now, it's not going to happen. Revis is getting his money in Tampa, and season-ticket holders are getting the shaft in New York.
Get it done MT
Posted Image

#2 User is offline   sexyrexy Icon

• Special Teams
  • Icon
  • Group: Members

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

1. Ian O'Connor loves to hate the Jets. He's ESPN NY's Gary Myers. They could win the Super Bowl and he would criticize Rex for celebrating too much.

2. This non-guaranteed money thing needs to be taken with a grain of salt. It's essentially $32 million guaranteed... the Bucs aren't going to cut a player next offseason that they gave up a 1st round pick for. The only way they would is if he gets injured again.. in which case the Jets made the right move.

For several reasons, I doubt he would have signed the same deal with the Jets. One, the history between the two parties. Two, he wouldn't have as much security with that type of deal with the Jets because they wouldn't have just invested a first round pick to acquire his rights.

3. I agree the compensation is disappointing. But again, one out of 31 other teams were interested in both A) giving up a first rounder & B) paying him $16 million per year. Part B is important to remember... many teams were not ready to make that investment in a CB. As much as we as Jets fans know the type of player he is when he's on top of his game, teams just aren't willing to pay a CB that much money. And that diluted his value in terms of draft pick compensation. A month or so ago, we heard that Tampa was only offering a 2nd round pick, so somewhere along the line Idzik got them to up it to a 1st and he took it. Again, it's disappointing because we've all seen what Revis is when he's on top of his game, but the market for CB is what it is. It's easy to say Idzik could have gotten more when you're arm-chair-quarterbacking from in front of a computer at the Daily News or ESPN NY, but we have no idea what negotiations were like.

4. I think we all agree Woody is a jackass. Idzik did what he could with the hand he was dealt.
"My first thought was I looked and I saw who was second and [thought], 'Hey, I finally beat Belichick at something. I got him. I knew it would take time, but I finally got him.'"
--Rex Ryan on being voted the most overrated NFL head coach

#3 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

View Postsexyrexy, on 23 April 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

1. Ian O'Connor loves to hate the Jets. He's ESPN NY's Gary Myers. They could win the Super Bowl and he would criticize Rex for celebrating too much.

2. This non-guaranteed money thing needs to be taken with a grain of salt. It's essentially $32 million guaranteed... the Bucs aren't going to cut a player next offseason that they gave up a 1st round pick for. The only way they would is if he gets injured again.. in which case the Jets made the right move.

For several reasons, I doubt he would have signed the same deal with the Jets. One, the history between the two parties. Two, he wouldn't have as much security with that type of deal with the Jets because they wouldn't have just invested a first round pick to acquire his rights.

3. I agree the compensation is disappointing. But again, one out of 31 other teams were interested in both A) giving up a first rounder & B) paying him $16 million per year. Part B is important to remember... many teams were not ready to make that investment in a CB. As much as we as Jets fans know the type of player he is when he's on top of his game, teams just aren't willing to pay a CB that much money. And that diluted his value in terms of draft pick compensation. A month or so ago, we heard that Tampa was only offering a 2nd round pick, so somewhere along the line Idzik got them to up it to a 1st and he took it. Again, it's disappointing because we've all seen what Revis is when he's on top of his game, but the market for CB is what it is. It's easy to say Idzik could have gotten more when you're arm-chair-quarterbacking from in front of a computer at the Daily News or ESPN NY, but we have no idea what negotiations were like.

4. I think we all agree Woody is a jackass. Idzik did what he could with the hand he was dealt.

Great post...I think we can all agree this article reads like a scorned little girl who didn't get to dance with the hot guy in school
Posted Image

#4 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

And I'll say it once again this all could have been avoided long ago. Excuse me if I don't have faith that the person that caused this mess will be the one to fix this mess too.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers
16-times NBA World Champions

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.

#5 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

View PostJetsfan115, on 23 April 2013 - 12:33 PM, said:

So it turns out the New York Jets are capable of butt fumbles in April, too. They are capable of taking one of their two greatest players ever, a talent right there with Joe Namath, and running him out of town before he made it to his 28th birthday.

Darrelle Revis wanted badly to be a Jet for life. He was planning on buying a place in Manhattan, on spending the rest of his career as a citizen of the city, on being in the secondary when the Jets reached the Super Bowl for the first time since man landed on the moon.

OConnor is one of the biggest morons to ever type on a keyboard. How would he know what Revis was planning to do? Did Revis tell him while his d!ck was down OConnor's throat? Its funny how Revis claims the move was the best "he made" and that the move is a BLESSING.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#6 User is offline   azjetfan Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon
  • Interests:Football, golf, banking and home improvements

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 April 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

OConnor is one of the biggest morons to ever type on a keyboard. How would he know what Revis was planning to do? Did Revis tell him while his d!ck was down OConnor's throat? Its funny how Revis claims the move was the best "he made" and that the move is a BLESSING.

If he wanted to be here for life he could have. He would have made a smaller salary. Instead he straps the cap of any team he is on. He will be released within 3 years. We can make a run at him then if we choose.
Posted Image

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:40 PM

View Postazjetfan, on 23 April 2013 - 02:29 PM, said:

If he wanted to be here for life he could have. He would have made a smaller salary. Instead he straps the cap of any team he is on. He will be released within 3 years. We can make a run at him then if we choose.

Play for a smaller salary. A smaller salary like when the Jets wanted him to play for 1 million dollars in 2010 after coming off an amazing 2009 season? If the Jets would have tried to re-sign him 26 months ago or even 15 months ago, he would've been a Jet for life. But no the front office needed to re-sign Sanchez because he (allegedly) might've had hurt feelings over the Jets flirting with Peyton Manning. Then we absolutely had to trade for Tim Tebow when we already had the cheaper Drew Stanton because.............well we still don't know why Tebow had to be a Jet.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.

2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.

#8 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:15 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 23 April 2013 - 02:40 PM, said:

Play for a smaller salary. A smaller salary like when the Jets wanted him to play for 1 million dollars in 2010 after coming off an amazing 2009 season? If the Jets would have tried to re-sign him 26 months ago or even 15 months ago, he would've been a Jet for life. But no the front office needed to re-sign Sanchez because he (allegedly) might've had hurt feelings over the Jets flirting with Peyton Manning. Then we absolutely had to trade for Tim Tebow when we already had the cheaper Drew Stanton because.............well we still don't know why Tebow had to be a Jet.

But those were all Tannenbaum's bad moves...not Idzyk. You can try and make an argument it was Woody's doing, but that's all speculation.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 User is offline   SecondHandJets Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:23 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 23 April 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

And I'll say it once again this all could have been avoided long ago. Excuse me if I don't have faith that the person that caused this mess will be the one to fix this mess too.

It's been a tough year for you, huh? Revis gone... Buss died... Kobe's career died... Magic's son is a fat queen... the Dodgers shit storm.

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostSecondHandJets, on 23 April 2013 - 03:23 PM, said:

It's been a tough year for you, huh? Revis gone... Buss died... Kobe's career died... Magic's son is a fat queen... the Dodgers shit storm.

Yeah it's been a tough year for me...

Posted Image

Enjoy those Mets BTW.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#11 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 23 April 2013 - 05:00 PM, said:

Yeah it's been a tough year for me...

Posted Image

You've actually got the nerve to CELEBRATE that piece of $hit being re-elected by a bunch of fvcking morons? That says enough about you in itself. You're OBVIOUSLY one of the "entitlement generation" that don't their d!ck from dirt. Where the fvck is the permanent ignore button again? Not only dense but obviously a traitor to the nation as well. Go hail that Kenyan flag buddy.

Oh....and btw.......it's funny how the Dodgers are doing no better than the Mets isn't it? Mets are in second @ 9-8. Dodgers are in 4th @ 8-10. Yep......they're doing SOOOOO much better.
I will not be forgotten. This is my time to shine. I've got the scars to prove it. Only the strong survive.

When someone annoys u, it takes 42 muscles in ur face 2 frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles 2 extend ur arm & b!tch-slap that mother@*?!&! upside the head!!

#12 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 April 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

You've actually got the nerve to CELEBRATE that piece of $hit being re-elected by a bunch of fvcking morons? That says enough about you in itself. You're OBVIOUSLY one of the "entitlement generation" that don't their d!ck from dirt. Where the fvck is the permanent ignore button again? Not only dense but obviously a traitor to the nation as well. Go hail that Kenyan flag buddy.

Oh....and btw.......it's funny how the Dodgers are doing no better than the Mets isn't it? Mets are in second @ 9-8. Dodgers are in 4th @ 8-10. Yep......they're doing SOOOOO much better.

OH jesus...I'd rather bitch about Revis all night than get on a f***ing political discussion about shit that none of us really have any idea what the f*** we're talking about...
Posted Image

#13 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:09 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 April 2013 - 06:11 PM, said:

This is the best part about PRESIDENT Obama's re-election. All that hoping and praying that he'd lose from people like you and he wins....again. Getting more votes that anybody in U.S. history....twice. :hysterical: That made my year. That made my next four years. Tasting the tears of meathead haters like you, I love it. I can't wait until YOUR president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, signs that immigration bill into law. Now that's going to be the icing on the cake. LOL

Oh yeah when it comes to the Dodgers, I don't care about boringball so continue to hate them too. I can't even name a current player on the Dodgers. Doesn't bother me. But I do know from watching SportsCenter and PTI that the Mets are going to suck....again. That much I do know.
New York Jets
Super Bowl III Champions

Los Angeles Lakers

#14 User is offline   FlyHiJets Icon

• D Coordinator
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:47 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 23 April 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

This is the best part about PRESIDENT Obama's re-election. All that hoping and praying that he'd lose from people like you and he wins....again. Getting more votes that anybody in U.S. history....twice. :hysterical:/>/>/> That made my year. That made my next four years. Tasting the tears of meathead haters like you, I love it. I can't wait until YOUR president, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, signs that immigration bill into law. Now that's going to be the icing on the cake. LOL

Oh yeah when it comes to the Dodgers, I don't care about boringball so continue to hate them too. I can't even name a current player on the Dodgers. Doesn't bother me. But I do know from watching SportsCenter and PTI that the Mets are going to suck....again. That much I do know.

More votes than anyone in history? WTF have you been smoking??!! That fvcking loser had a bunch of stinking mexicans and dead people voting for him and HIS OWN people admitted to voter fraud. He's nothing more than a piece of dog $hit that married a worthless wookie.

Just so you know....the largest margin of victory was Washington TWICE over Adams when he got 100% of the electoral votes, then Monroe (80+%), and then Harding over Cox (26%). Do your homework next time.

Have you bothered to read the immigration bill? These pieces of $hit would have to pay a $500 fine, pay back taxes (up to $2000) for a temp green card for I forget how many years, then green card for another xx years then they can apply for citizenship. Do your homework next time. Those fvcking scumbags aren't going to pay 2K each to have to wait at least 13 years for citizenship.

#15 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

• Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon

• NFL Team:

• MLB:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostFlyHiJets, on 23 April 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

More votes than anyone in history? WTF have you been smoking??!! That fvcking loser had a bunch of stinking mexicans and dead people voting for him and HIS OWN people admitted to voter fraud. He's nothing more than a piece of dog $hit that married a worthless wookie.

Just so you know....the largest margin of victory was Washington TWICE over Adams when he got 100% of the electoral votes, then Monroe (80+%), and then Harding over Cox (26%). Do your homework next time.

Have you bothered to read the immigration bill? These pieces of $hit would have to pay a $500 fine, pay back taxes (up to $2000) for a temp green card for I forget how many years, then green card for another xx years then they can apply for citizenship. Do your homework next time. Those fvcking scumbags aren't going to pay 2K each to have to wait at least 13 years for citizenship.

Wow...regardless of your political viewpoints....you've shown yourself to be a real, pathetic sack of shit that I'm embarrassed to be your countrymen with a post like that.

Grow up dude.
Posted Image

#16 User is offline   Jetsman05 Icon

• Patron Saint of ESPNU
  • Icon
  • Group: Moderator
  • Interests:Jets, Gators, Liverpool, Lightning

• NFL Team:

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

I'm getting fed up with the shit around here guys.

Locked.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users