NYJetsFan.com Forums: I'm Sick Of All The Revis Talk - NYJetsFan.com Forums

Jump to content

Toggle shoutbox NYJETSFAN BANTER

THREE MORE SPOTS FOR FANTASY FOOTBALL: http://nyjetsfan.com...ndpost&p=356805
santana Icon : (27 June 2015 - 07:30 PM) Lol yeah no clue about those names
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) Is there any chance that Porzingis ends up being good?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:10 AM) I'm guessing he won't be the next Pau Gasol or Dirk Nowviski
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:41 AM) You never know, he could be as good as Gasol brothers or Dirk. Honestly the Knicks picking at #4 did the same thing the 3 teams picking ahead of them did. Picked a 19 year who could go boom or bust.
Mr_Jet Icon : (28 June 2015 - 11:45 AM) Porzingis seems to have the "I'm going to prove them wrong" type of attitude needed to overcome people's doubts about him. Hopefully he'll have the work ethic that goes along with that attitude.
azjetfan Icon : (28 June 2015 - 10:17 PM) In other news I decided to shave the dome. Since the hair was falling out anyway I figured I would show it who's boss
santana Icon : (29 June 2015 - 01:11 PM) Deisel up shave the dome
Mr_Jet Icon : (29 June 2015 - 04:49 PM) Welcome home.
azjetfan Icon : (29 June 2015 - 08:59 PM) I feel fast.
azjetfan Icon : (01 July 2015 - 07:53 PM) Shot an 86 today. Personal best.
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) well done
santana Icon : (01 July 2015 - 08:19 PM) im going to play friday
blk_orion Icon : (02 July 2015 - 08:57 AM) play what? golf?
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) Sheldon Richardson suspended 4 game for substance abuse.
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 01:16 PM) f***
ganggreen2003 Icon : (02 July 2015 - 06:15 PM) DAMNIT TO f***ing HELL!!!!
azjetfan Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:46 PM) Yup. Golf. I'm ready to take on Tiger. Mid season form. For what ever reason I am hitting the driver great. 280 and fairly controlled. I'm playing again Saturday.
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) tiger shot a 66 today didnt he easy course though
santana Icon : (02 July 2015 - 07:55 PM) things were going too well for the jets this off season
MikeGangGree... Icon : (02 July 2015 - 10:33 PM) Well I guess Williams will be starting in opening day now
MikeGangGree... Icon : (13 July 2015 - 09:34 PM) WOW homerun derby was awesome!!
santana Icon : (14 July 2015 - 03:56 PM) I missed it frown face
MikeGangGree... Icon : (23 July 2015 - 09:35 PM) WOOOOOOO
SecondHandJets Icon : (25 July 2015 - 10:24 PM) CONFORTO > TROUT, JUST ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
santana Icon : (28 July 2015 - 10:52 AM) blasphemy
azjetfan Icon : (28 July 2015 - 01:37 PM) Brady suspension upheld
Chaos Icon : (30 July 2015 - 05:55 PM) https://twitter.com/...885423357390848
Chaos Icon : (30 July 2015 - 05:56 PM) God dammit Richardson. Jets need to pay Mo. Richardson is turning into a huge liability.
Jetsfan115 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 06:17 PM) good thing we drafted williams. thats why you take BPA
jets4life Icon : (30 July 2015 - 07:54 PM) Mike Freeman of the B/R has spoken to three NFL sources who all said they think Jets DE Sheldon Richardson Will Never Play Another Down In The Nfl following this arrest.

Freeman’s sources all pointed to the 12-year child and the loaded handgun in the car as two major concerns regarding the incident.
We’ll have more details regarding Richardson as the news is available.
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 08:44 PM) do we need to get rid of sheldon?
ganggreen2003 Icon : (30 July 2015 - 08:44 PM) wtf was he thinking driving 143 mph
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:19 PM) My guess would be by the time he is done with all his suspensions he will not be under contract anymore.
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:20 PM) The child and gun will do him in.
azjetfan Icon : (30 July 2015 - 09:20 PM) Was he charged with child endangerment?
MikeGangGree... Icon : (30 July 2015 - 10:53 PM) Why o why
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) i think he was only charged with resisting arrest
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) he isn't going anywhere. wife beaters get second chances and he won't?
Chaos Icon : (31 July 2015 - 07:29 AM) i'm sure he's going to be suspended for more than 4 games though
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM) Richardson is a moron
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:16 AM) Good thing we drafted Williams
Jetsfan0099 Icon : (31 July 2015 - 10:17 AM) Makes the decision easier to pay Wilkerson, someone who knows how to not get into trouble off the field
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 AM) put in full screen and turn up the volume.. One of the best music videos Ive ever seen. You might want the old lady seeing it though and definitely not the kids. No nudity but Butt galore!!!!
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:45 AM) https://www.facebook...?type=2&theater
ROBJETS Icon : (Yesterday, 09:46 AM) meant might not want your woman seeing it
Resize Shouts Area

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

I'm Sick Of All The Revis Talk We didnt win the Super Bowl with him.

#1 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

No one player is bigger than the team. Look at the contracts that A-rod got over his career and how many WS Championships has he won, Revis is great But Look at Namdi Asaomgia with Philly he signed for all that money and now he is gone. Revis is great but we need more help than a great corner. We were 5th in pass defense without him last year. We need help in the front seven so it don't come down to a corner. A good draft and move on I am a life long Jet Fan i have seen it all From Weeb Eubank, to Walt Micheal's , To Dreaded Joe Walton, To Pete Carroll, to Rex, The players play, and if they wanna stay they can stay. If i were an owner i would not let someone dictate to me that he was worth more than my team either, it would be my money and i spend it how i want to. $16 Mill a year really, is any of them worth that. I cannot afford to get season tickets anymore and definitely take my family anymore. Screw him let him go and lets Move on in the draft.
0

#2 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,317
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 03:08 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:59 AM, said:

No one player is bigger than the team. Look at the contracts that A-rod got over his career and how many WS Championships has he won, Revis is great But Look at Namdi Asaomgia with Philly he signed for all that money and now he is gone. Revis is great but we need more help than a great corner. We were 5th in pass defense without him last year. We need help in the front seven so it don't come down to a corner. A good draft and move on I am a life long Jet Fan i have seen it all From Weeb Eubank, to Walt Micheal's , To Dreaded Joe Walton, To Pete Carroll, to Rex, The players play, and if they wanna stay they can stay. If i were an owner i would not let someone dictate to me that he was worth more than my team either, it would be my money and i spend it how i want to. $16 Mill a year really, is any of them worth that. I cannot afford to get season tickets anymore and definitely take my family anymore. Screw him let him go and lets Move on in the draft.


Yeah it's Revis' and the other player's fault that you can't afford season tickets anymore. It's not like Woody Johnson having to pay off a 650 million dollar loan that helped build a brand new stadium has anything to do with higher ticket prices. :rolleyes:


Boy, I have to gives these NFL owners credit. They have successfully gotten the fans to buy their line of bullshit that it's the player's fault for higher ticket prices. Unbelievable.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#3 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 April 2013 - 09:08 PM, said:

Yeah it's Revis' and the other player's fault that you can't afford season tickets anymore. It's not like Woody Johnson having to pay off a 650 million dollar loan that helped build a brand new stadium has anything to do with higher ticket prices. :rolleyes:/>/>


Boy, I have to gives these NFL owners credit. They have successfully gotten the fans to buy their line of bullshit that it's the player's fault for higher ticket prices. Unbelievable.


Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.
0

#4 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.


If you feel so passionately about this...don't support the NFL. Don't watch the games, don't talk about it online, don't go to games, don't buy merchandise, etc. If you don't do that then the NFL won't make money.

Instead, you could donate all that time and money you just found to the police, firemen, teachers, etc.
Posted Image
0

#5 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,317
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 05:02 PM, said:

Lets get real none of them give a crap about us the fan so don't get twisted thinking that the owners are the only greedy ones. The players the owners the coaches all of them make tooooo much money, its just sports not life. This country cant get straight on how to pay Police officers, Firemen, Teachers for the children of our future, no pensions, But we pay Billions upon Billions into the entertainment industry, and frankly none of them are paying into my family income, or yours for that matter, so its just entertainment so if they can get more money elsewhere let them go get it. I am a Jet fan not on Revis Jock or Woody's for that Matter.


Well once millions of Americans decide that they want to watch firefighters put out fires, polices officers protect and serve, and teachers teach; then they'll make millions of dollars too. Don't hate the players and owners for providing entertainment (football) that is popular and profitable. If firefighting, policing, soldiering, and teaching were all so popular that millions of people were willing to watch those things, TV networks would put it on TV and charge companies millions for advertising time. THAT's why the NFL is popular. Because people would rather spend 3 hours watching a football game than watch a teacher teach. Teachers, firefighters, cops I agree are more important, but millions of people aren't going to spend 3 hours to watch them do their jobs. And that's not the sports & entertainment industries fault. That's our "fault," the American public's fault for putting more of our money and attention towards football and not public sector workers.


Now with that said, Go Jets.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#6 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 24 April 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

Well once millions of Americans decide that they want to watch firefighters put out fires, polices officers protect and serve, and teachers teach; then they'll make millions of dollars too. Don't hate the players and owners for providing entertainment (football) that is popular and profitable. If firefighting, policing, soldiering, and teaching were all so popular that millions of people were willing to watch those things, TV networks would put it on TV and charge companies millions for advertising time. THAT's why the NFL is popular. Because people would rather spend 3 hours watching a football game than watch a teacher teach. Teachers, firefighters, cops I agree are more important, but millions of people aren't going to spend 3 hours to watch them do their jobs. And that's not the sports & entertainment industries fault. That's our "fault," the American public's fault for putting more of our money and attention towards football and not public sector workers.


Now with that said, Go Jets.


And I agree lets go Jets not Revis He is gone but the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are still Here. I want to support who is here not who's is gone I wanna beat him on the first game of the season I want Mark Sanchez or whoever is at QB to have a great game not Revis have a great game. Lets Talk Jets Not just Revis. Like I said in the very Beginning. Read the post clearly.
0

#7 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,317
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

And I agree lets go Jets not Revis He is gone but the J E T S Jets Jets Jets are still Here. I want to support who is here not who's is gone I wanna beat him on the first game of the season I want Mark Sanchez or whoever is at QB to have a great game not Revis have a great game. Lets Talk Jets Not just Revis. Like I said in the very Beginning. Read the post clearly.



Whoa whoa whoa, new guy. Don't come up in here trying to dictate what people can and can not talk about. Revis WAS a Jet and he was traded just a few days ago, so it's only natural people are going to talk about him and the trade on a Jets message board. It's not like it happened 10 years ago. And I'll talk about Revis, or Vilma, or Abraham, or John Riggins if I want to. I read your post clearly and I responded clearly. You don't want to read posts about Revis...then don't read them. It's that simple. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you read these posts about Revis. You were the one that made ANOTHER Revis thread. For somebody who is sick of all the Revis talk, you shouldn't have made another thread about Revis. What did you think was going to happen?

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#8 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:37 PM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 01:46 AM, said:

Whoa whoa whoa, new guy. Don't come up in here trying to dictate what people can and can not talk about. Revis WAS a Jet and he was traded just a few days ago, so it's only natural people are going to talk about him and the trade on a Jets message board. It's not like it happened 10 years ago. And I'll talk about Revis, or Vilma, or Abraham, or John Riggins if I want to. I read your post clearly and I responded clearly. You don't want to read posts about Revis...then don't read them. It's that simple. Nobody is putting a gun to your head and making you read these posts about Revis. You were the one that made ANOTHER Revis thread. For somebody who is sick of all the Revis talk, you shouldn't have made another thread about Revis. What did you think was going to happen?


New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.
0

#9 User is offline   MlorinczJ Icon

  • Drafted Rookie
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 172
  • Joined: 03-January 06
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Toledo, OH

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.

I hope the grammar police arrest both you and 115
"I thought he was good?!? If he prays when he scores. Everyone knew him for praying. That only can mean he scores :)"

Quote from my wife when I told her I liked Tebow, but that he sucks as a QB
0

#10 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,317
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

View PostRoenoe17, on 24 April 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

New Guy See you guys think you know every thing look at my join date pal been on sight same time as you March 05 I just dont flap my gums when i don't have nothing positive to say. and if I'm sick of Revis I have a right to be sick of Revis and express it when i want to. just like you can flap about Abraham, or Vilma or Riggins or Abdul Sallam, or Ma
tt Snelling, or Emerson Boozer.


You're new. You have 22 posts in 8 years. But that's not important. If you're sick of Revis and Revis threads, fine be sick of him. But don't tell people to stop talking about it (the Revis trade) just because YOU are sick of people talking about it. Like I said, nobody is making you read these posts about Revis. If you're sick of reading about him then my suggestion to you is, don't click on the threads about Revis then. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#11 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:12 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

You're new. You have 22 posts in 8 years. But that's not important. If you're sick of Revis and Revis threads, fine be sick of him. But don't tell people to stop talking about it (the Revis trade) just because YOU are sick of people talking about it. Like I said, nobody is making you read these posts about Revis. If you're sick of reading about him then my suggestion to you is, don't click on the threads about Revis then. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.


That is my point I never said that I was Sick of Reading on this sight about Revis or that no one on the sight can talk about Revis. I was saying that I am sick of all the Revis talk on ESPN, NFL Network, Local News, Every sports page, There is more to the Jets than Revis. If you or anyone else have to talk about Revis you can talk If you don't want to hear that I am sick if Revis Don't Read My Post. I am sick of all the Revis Talk I'm looking forward to the Draft Tonight.
0

#12 User is offline   Mr_Jet Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 4,317
  • Joined: 31-March 05
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Earth

  • NFL Team:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

View PostRoenoe17, on 25 April 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

That is my point I never said that I was Sick of Reading on this sight about Revis or that no one on the sight can talk about Revis. I was saying that I am sick of all the Revis talk on ESPN, NFL Network, Local News, Every sports page, There is more to the Jets than Revis. If you or anyone else have to talk about Revis you can talk If you don't want to hear that I am sick if Revis Don't Read My Post. I am sick of all the Revis Talk I'm looking forward to the Draft Tonight.



I just find it odd that you're sick of the Revis talk and want it to end.....but yet you contribute to even more talk about Revis. The Revis talk (here at least) had died down by yesterday. Until this thread.

View PostFlyHiJets, on 01 June 2013 - 08:35 PM, said:

You're the scumbag that thinks everyone should kiss the as$es of a bunch of criminals but I'm a dumbass. Yeah okay douchebag. Go give some illegal wetback or Revis another blowjob. But then again.....don't you live in an entirely different country but yet think you can tell us how to live? Go fvck yourself little boy. You're likely still living with mommy & daddy. Pu$$y.


View Postazjetfan, on 02 July 2014 - 03:36 PM, said:

There are a few things I have realized about Mr. Jet over a few topics.

1) He is a racist. By constantly using race as a battling tool.
2) He is an extreme Liberal. If you are on either extreme you are probabaly more wrong than right.
3) He is one of those people who will never admit fault, error or defeat.
4)His life sucks and he takes it out on people who don't share in his views.
0

#13 User is offline   Roenoe17 Icon

  • Free Agent
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 35
  • Joined: 30-March 05

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostMr_Jet, on 25 April 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

I just find it odd that you're sick of the Revis talk and want it to end.....but yet you contribute to even more talk about Revis. The Revis talk (here at least) had died down by yesterday. Until this thread.


You obviously get my point and you have nothing else to ad so as I said I'm looking forward to the draft tonight I enjoyed the dialog I'm done.
0

#14 User is offline   HurricaneJet32 Icon

  • Assistant Head Coach
  • Icon
  • Group: Members
  • Posts: 6,703
  • Joined: 30-March 05
  • Location:New York

  • NFL Team:

  • MLB:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 10:56 AM

Lock thread please.
Posted Image
0

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users